Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,824 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Buhari Sends Judge On Retirement For Misconduct - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Sends Judge On Retirement For Misconduct (40555 Views)

Buhari Sends 47 Ambassadorial Nominees To Senate For Approval / Buhari Sends Second Batch Of Ministerial List To The Senate (PIX / Buhari Sends Delegation To Abuja Bomb Blast Scenes (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Sends Judge On Retirement For Misconduct by feeloscar(m): 9:21am On Nov 19, 2015
ewenla1234:

God forbid... Dis is his last reigning here in my dear nation...
Are you God?
Re: Buhari Sends Judge On Retirement For Misconduct by gretblue: 9:26am On Nov 19, 2015
Electoral shock is worse than electrical shock.No wonder Nnamdi kalu is making billion out of your ignorance.

Re: Buhari Sends Judge On Retirement For Misconduct by feeloscar(m): 9:30am On Nov 19, 2015
MadCow1:

The case is obviously a matter involving Shell.

If you knew anything about Law and Arbitration, you would have seen the wrong the Judge did.

If you took the time to even read past the title, you would see that it was the Judicial council that suspended him first before recommending him for compulsory retirement.

But it's ok.. Once the news does not sound sweet to you, Buhari enters your mouth.

Stupidity is only funny once in a while.. You and the host of retards that liked your post.
Thanks for educating him and his likes
Re: Buhari Sends Judge On Retirement For Misconduct by nobeku: 9:33am On Nov 19, 2015
chukwudi44:
Wrong headline!!!! The sanction on the Judge was imposed by the NJC.The president cannot take such decisions without the NJC.
JESUS CHRIST!!!!!! This chukwudi44 is just a DUNDERHEAD.. Chukwudi44, didn't you read the write-up? Your STEWPEEDITY is from UP ABOVE.. It's GOD GIVEN, AWE INSPIRING AND MARVELOUS IN OUR SIGHT..
Re: Buhari Sends Judge On Retirement For Misconduct by nobeku: 9:35am On Nov 19, 2015
chukwudi44:
Wrong headline!!!! The sanction on the Judge was imposed by the NJC.The president cannot take such decisions without the NJC.
OKPO.. Who is arguing with you that the judge was sanctioned by the NJC?
Re: Buhari Sends Judge On Retirement For Misconduct by talktonase(m): 9:37am On Nov 19, 2015
Redfruit:
I thought he does not have the constitutional powers?
on recommendations from NJC,he has.
Re: Buhari Sends Judge On Retirement For Misconduct by Billygee2u: 9:40am On Nov 19, 2015
iruocious:
Very shameful... Dats wat you get when u elect an uneducated ex-millitary dictator as a president in a democratic setting

Flagrant violation of court orders, boothing out judges that refuse to dance to his tune.

I can feel the change.
Re: Buhari Sends Judge On Retirement For Misconduct by gretblue: 9:56am On Nov 19, 2015
Onye Biafra

Re: Buhari Sends Judge On Retirement For Misconduct by jonex30(m): 10:00am On Nov 19, 2015
Some people are scientifically daft. That is why they can't read and understand simply stuff like this. Awon were

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sends Judge On Retirement For Misconduct by Dannie2015(m): 10:51am On Nov 19, 2015
My own QueStion is "wen did shell make ds allegations against him? I was hoping to see tHat he Has Bn investigated on those allegations b4 recommendinng him to d presidennt for dismissaL. Or was he ousted for other reasons which can. Not b published? I see that any judge working in Buharis opposite direction aLwayys fall victim of sucH. WHat's d name of tHat CCT judge again? I heard he too Has bn retired for upholding Saraki'S appeaL. I dnt think ds country iS headin forward in any way.....
Re: Buhari Sends Judge On Retirement For Misconduct by tete7000(m): 10:51am On Nov 19, 2015
Redfruit:
I thought he does not have the constitutional powers?
It was NJC that recommended the retirement, the President only approved it. The President has no constitutional power to sack a judge, only NJC does. The topic is only created to launder the image of the president as usual with APC agents.
Re: Buhari Sends Judge On Retirement For Misconduct by klax(m): 10:56am On Nov 19, 2015
Buhari buhari buhari leave retirement, sack, demote, fired, removal and go after boko haram, give Nigeria securuty, go for more employment, go for electricity oh my God buhari are you mad

God please what is Nigeria sin that you just decided to punish this land called Nigeria by given us all these useless leaders God pls kindly have mercy pls God plss.

No light;, no road, no job, worst economy ever in the history of Nigeria, no security, nothing works, virtually everything is dead but the president was just busy sacking and demoting, retirement and dismissals biko for God sake buhari once again are you mad Can't you see or read newspaper or listen to news God!!!
Re: Buhari Sends Judge On Retirement For Misconduct by akeem4success03(m): 11:20am On Nov 19, 2015
This NJC is a comedy and/or confused council. It was the same way it recommended to GEJ, the compulsory retirement of Justice Isah Ayo Salami(the then President,Court of Appeal). After some months it back-pedalled and also recommended his reinstatement....the rest is history! I hope it conducted wide-spectrum investigation before arriving at this conclusion.
Btw why is NJC always recommending draconian 'retirement' of Justices of south-west origin.
fromnigeria:

www.channelstv.com/2015/11/18/buhari-sends-judge-on-retirement-for-misconduct/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

cc lalasticlacla
Re: Buhari Sends Judge On Retirement For Misconduct by WailingWailer00(m): 11:26am On Nov 19, 2015
billyG:

Why yur father cnt prsdnt,tell yur dullard father he fucuckup!
Your generation are bastards
Re: Buhari Sends Judge On Retirement For Misconduct by bizza45: 11:30am On Nov 19, 2015
no matter wetin person do nairalanders must gossip
Re: Buhari Sends Judge On Retirement For Misconduct by akeem4success03(m): 11:52am On Nov 19, 2015
akeem4success03:
This NJC is a comedy and/or confused council. It was the same way it recommended to GEJ, the compulsory retirement of Justice Isah Ayo Salami(the then President,Court of Appeal). After some months it back-pedalled and also recommended his reinstatement....the rest is history! I hope it conducted wide-spectrum investigation before arriving at this conclusion.
Btw why is NJC always recommending draconian 'retirement' of Justices of south-west origin.
fromnigeria:

www.channelstv.com/2015/11/18/buhari-sends-judge-on-retirement-for-misconduct/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

cc lalasticlacla
Re: Buhari Sends Judge On Retirement For Misconduct by sunsewa: 11:55am On Nov 19, 2015
Adhering to judicial council on Akambi retirement but not adhering to courts orders amount to hypocrisy and dictatorship.
Re: Buhari Sends Judge On Retirement For Misconduct by barcaboi(m): 12:29pm On Nov 19, 2015
iruocious:
Very shameful... Dats wat you get when u elect an uneducated ex-millitary dictator as a president in a democratic setting

Flagrant violation of court orders, boothing out judges that refuse to dance to his tune.

I can feel the change.
b4 u castigate the man try see why he did it....it was a recommendation by NBA themselves. .....what's his business. ...why not accuse those that found him guilty
Re: Buhari Sends Judge On Retirement For Misconduct by barcaboi(m): 12:31pm On Nov 19, 2015
fromnigeria:

cc lalasticlacla
can't people think or at least finish the news b4 jumping to comment.....NJC recommended his sack to Buhari and this was a case even b4 PMB took over and una dey here dey blame boss....una no serious
Re: Buhari Sends Judge On Retirement For Misconduct by wypavu: 3:24pm On Nov 19, 2015
Re: Buhari Sends Judge On Retirement For Misconduct by iruocious: 7:11am On Nov 20, 2015
feeloscar:
Did you read the write-up at all, Ignoramus?
I read it very well... If u believed that NJC shit den I dunno
Re: Buhari Sends Judge On Retirement For Misconduct by billyG(m): 6:25pm On Nov 21, 2015
WailingWailer00:

Your generation are bastards
Just like yur own,u wailing Bastard!
Re: Buhari Sends Judge On Retirement For Misconduct by billyG(m): 6:33pm On Nov 21, 2015
[quote author=Billygee2u post=40180430][/quote]
I can feel yur Bitterness,Hopeless,Dispair,Frustration,Anger take it easy Boy so that u dnt commit Suicide ooo!I feel 4 u,kpele,undo oo.
Re: Buhari Sends Judge On Retirement For Misconduct by billyG(m): 6:38pm On Nov 21, 2015
Dannie2015:
My own QueStion is "wen did shell make ds allegations against him? I was hoping to see tHat he Has Bn investigated on those allegations b4 recommendinng him to d presidennt for dismissaL. Or was he ousted for other reasons which can. Not b published? I see that any judge working in Buharis opposite direction aLwayys fall victim of sucH. WHat's d name of tHat CCT judge again? I heard he too Has bn retired for upholding Saraki'S appeaL. I dnt think ds country iS headin forward in any way.....
Dnt listen 2 hear say,Go & find out yurself b4 u draw conclusion.
Re: Buhari Sends Judge On Retirement For Misconduct by iruocious: 2:34pm On Jan 03, 2020
feeloscar:
Did you read the write-up at all, Ignoramus?
Must you insult someone to make your point? Only fools and low IQ individuals do that. Are you one of them? Idiot.
Re: Buhari Sends Judge On Retirement For Misconduct by feeloscar(m): 5:24pm On Jan 04, 2020
iruocious:

Must you insult someone to make your point? Only fools and low IQ individuals do that. Are you one of them? Idiot.
Calling an ignorant person an ignoramus is not an insult.
Re: Buhari Sends Judge On Retirement For Misconduct by Johans1991: 7:20pm On Jan 04, 2020
iruocious:

I can feel the change.
i believe your foolish self did not read what was writen. pls go back and read then called d ashawo who gave birth to you for interpretation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: Police Disperse IPOB Supporters At The FHC, Abuja / Tinubu Consoles Davido Over Son’s Death / Yunusa Yellow: Bashir Ahmad Promises To Intervene In The Case Of Conviction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.