Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,925 members, 7,952,725 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:22 PM

After Reading This, You’ll Nev Er Look At Banana The Same Way Again [see Here] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After Reading This, You’ll Nev Er Look At Banana The Same Way Again [see Here] (6469 Views)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of Soldier & Lady He Met After Reading Her Facebook Comment / Man 'taken To Hospital After Waiting 10 Days At Airport For Online Lover Who Nev / If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Reading This, You’ll Nev Er Look At Banana The Same Way Again [see Here] by dhorlapo(f): 7:07am On Nov 19, 2015
This is interesting. Bananas contain three natural sugars – sucrose, fructose and glucose combined with fiber. A banana gives an instant, sustained and substantial boost of energy. Research has proven that just two bananas provide enough energy for a strenuous 90-minute workout. No wonder the banana is the number one fruit with the world’s leading athletes. But energy isn’t the only way a banana can help us keep fit. It can also help overcome or prevent a substantial number of illnesses and conditions, making it a must to add to our daily diet.

See More Here >>> http://gidibest.com/relationship/health/after-reading-this-youll-nev-er-look-at-banana-the-same-w-ay-again-see-here/

1 Like

Re: After Reading This, You’ll Nev Er Look At Banana The Same Way Again [see Here] by Nobody: 7:11am On Nov 19, 2015
some ladies still use it for a different purpose, whereas its meant to be eaten.

1 Like

Re: After Reading This, You’ll Nev Er Look At Banana The Same Way Again [see Here] by vizkiz: 7:17am On Nov 19, 2015
PrimeMinisterr:
some ladies still use it for a different purpose, whereas its meant to be eaten.

different purposes like
Re: After Reading This, You’ll Nev Er Look At Banana The Same Way Again [see Here] by eyeon(m): 7:17am On Nov 19, 2015
Bananas are meant for eating and not for digging. grin

1 Like

Re: After Reading This, You’ll Nev Er Look At Banana The Same Way Again [see Here] by cbrass(m): 7:18am On Nov 19, 2015
PrimeMinisterr:

And what purpose is that o grin

1 Share

Re: After Reading This, You’ll Nev Er Look At Banana The Same Way Again [see Here] by ggrin(f): 7:20am On Nov 19, 2015
End **** bananagrin
Re: After Reading This, You’ll Nev Er Look At Banana The Same Way Again [see Here] by Ayoemrys(m): 7:20am On Nov 19, 2015
don't tell me what i already know,next topic please
Re: After Reading This, You’ll Nev Er Look At Banana The Same Way Again [see Here] by SlimBrawnie(f): 7:23am On Nov 19, 2015
PrimeMinisterr:
I use mine to prepare smoothie to DRINK. What other purpose??
Re: After Reading This, You’ll Nev Er Look At Banana The Same Way Again [see Here] by Nobody: 7:24am On Nov 19, 2015
I think this post is specifically meant for the ladies. #BananaAbuse.

1 Like

Re: After Reading This, You’ll Nev Er Look At Banana The Same Way Again [see Here] by Nobody: 7:28am On Nov 19, 2015
SlimBrawnie:

pic of you making banana smoothie or lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: After Reading This, You’ll Nev Er Look At Banana The Same Way Again [see Here] by Nobody: 7:33am On Nov 19, 2015
That's one big banana she's holding over there grin
Re: After Reading This, You’ll Nev Er Look At Banana The Same Way Again [see Here] by Nobody: 7:35am On Nov 19, 2015
Bananas are very good grin grin
Re: After Reading This, You’ll Nev Er Look At Banana The Same Way Again [see Here] by jnichole(m): 7:36am On Nov 19, 2015
eyeon:
Bananas are meant for eating and not for digging. grin
i second your motion
Re: After Reading This, You’ll Nev Er Look At Banana The Same Way Again [see Here] by gamaliel121(m): 7:37am On Nov 19, 2015
Diddyydiva:
Bananas are very good grin grin
They are highly nutritious right??

Lol
Re: After Reading This, You’ll Nev Er Look At Banana The Same Way Again [see Here] by Nobody: 7:40am On Nov 19, 2015
SlimBrawnie:

Like someone pointed out, To dig
Id say more like drilling wink
Re: After Reading This, You’ll Nev Er Look At Banana The Same Way Again [see Here] by Nobody: 7:40am On Nov 19, 2015
gamaliel121:

They are highly nutritious right??

Lol
They are nutrious and important for the body and mind grin grin
Re: After Reading This, You’ll Nev Er Look At Banana The Same Way Again [see Here] by Nobody: 7:42am On Nov 19, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Like someone pointed out, To dig
Id say more like drilling wink

Lol, how can one drill with a banana?
Re: After Reading This, You’ll Nev Er Look At Banana The Same Way Again [see Here] by IceDude(m): 7:42am On Nov 19, 2015
Ladies love banana, no doubt about it.....Cant u see the way that babe is sucking it? grin
Re: After Reading This, You’ll Nev Er Look At Banana The Same Way Again [see Here] by agarawu23(m): 7:42am On Nov 19, 2015
undecided
Re: After Reading This, You’ll Nev Er Look At Banana The Same Way Again [see Here] by utenwuson: 7:43am On Nov 19, 2015
PunkyVeer:
yeah! we understand!
Re: After Reading This, You’ll Nev Er Look At Banana The Same Way Again [see Here] by Nobody: 7:44am On Nov 19, 2015
utenwuson:
yeah! we understand!

Ok
Re: After Reading This, You’ll Nev Er Look At Banana The Same Way Again [see Here] by Nobody: 7:44am On Nov 19, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Lol, how can one drill with a banana?

Do we really have to go into details undecided

1 Like

Re: After Reading This, You’ll Nev Er Look At Banana The Same Way Again [see Here] by Nobody: 7:45am On Nov 19, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Do we really have to go into details undecided

Yes cheesy

I mean, it's squishy & stuff.
Re: After Reading This, You’ll Nev Er Look At Banana The Same Way Again [see Here] by vizkiz: 7:51am On Nov 19, 2015
PunkyVeer:

I knew she like those kindda bananas undecided
Re: After Reading This, You’ll Nev Er Look At Banana The Same Way Again [see Here] by Nobody: 7:53am On Nov 19, 2015
vizkiz:

I knew she like those kindda bananas undecided

Only when it's real, if you know watta mean grin wink wink
Re: After Reading This, You’ll Nev Er Look At Banana The Same Way Again [see Here] by vizkiz: 7:55am On Nov 19, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Only when it's real, if you know watta mean grin wink wink

smh...and When I thought she was a virgin Mary grin
Re: After Reading This, You’ll Nev Er Look At Banana The Same Way Again [see Here] by Nobody: 8:00am On Nov 19, 2015
vizkiz:

smh...and When I thought she was a virgin Mary grin

I am tongue But even a virgin like myself knows she wants no okra grin
Re: After Reading This, You’ll Nev Er Look At Banana The Same Way Again [see Here] by vizkiz: 8:02am On Nov 19, 2015
PunkyVeer:

I am tongue But even a virgin like myself knows she wants no okra grin

#covering my eyes... I shall read no evil. I am still a minor tongue
Re: After Reading This, You’ll Nev Er Look At Banana The Same Way Again [see Here] by Nobody: 8:04am On Nov 19, 2015
vizkiz:

#covering my eyes... I shall read no evil. I am still a minor tongue

Hihihi
Re: After Reading This, You’ll Nev Er Look At Banana The Same Way Again [see Here] by iceberylin(m): 8:13am On Nov 19, 2015
vizkiz:

different purposes like
Improvising grin
Re: After Reading This, You’ll Nev Er Look At Banana The Same Way Again [see Here] by Nobody: 8:32am On Nov 19, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Yes cheesy

I mean, it's squishy & stuff.
Not when it's got the peel on or unripe wink
Re: After Reading This, You’ll Nev Er Look At Banana The Same Way Again [see Here] by Stanleyafam(m): 8:33am On Nov 19, 2015
What a sexually corrupt generation.
The OP pointed out health benefits of banana and y'all talking something else. Smh

Endtime banana gist indeed.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Too Many Ugly B*tches,,! / Ladies Will You Enter This Man's House? / Attractive Women Don't Love Anymore.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.