Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,047 members, 7,810,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:23 PM

I Visited The Biggest Snake Farm In Nigeria And This Is What I Found (video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Visited The Biggest Snake Farm In Nigeria And This Is What I Found (video) (6253 Views)

When I Visited Xvideo Website, My Respect For Nigerian Girls Reduced Drastically / I Visited The Garden Of Eden After Church It's Sight Was Just To Beautiful - Pix / "Sub Delivery Man Asked For Sex As I Visited Him I Refused, He Treated Me Badly" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Visited The Biggest Snake Farm In Nigeria And This Is What I Found (video) by Eliazejike: 10:25am On Jan 29, 2022

2 Likes

Re: I Visited The Biggest Snake Farm In Nigeria And This Is What I Found (video) by HopeNeverDies: 10:27am On Jan 29, 2022
Damnn.... Add pictures and illustrations brrrhhh!

3 Likes

Re: I Visited The Biggest Snake Farm In Nigeria And This Is What I Found (video) by Eliazejike: 10:52am On Jan 29, 2022
HopeNeverDies:
Damnn.... Add pictures and illustrations brrrhhh!
good idea

1 Like

Re: I Visited The Biggest Snake Farm In Nigeria And This Is What I Found (video) by froshdhayveed(m): 11:22am On Jan 29, 2022
wey d pictures dey na

1 Like

Re: I Visited The Biggest Snake Farm In Nigeria And This Is What I Found (video) by Eliazejike: 11:28am On Jan 29, 2022
froshdhayveed:
wey d pictures dey na
the title said video

1 Like

Re: I Visited The Biggest Snake Farm In Nigeria And This Is What I Found (video) by Totilopussylick(m): 1:38pm On Jan 29, 2022
froshdhayveed:
wey d pictures dey na
If you don't have data to watch the video speak up sad

Help can come from above tongue
Re: I Visited The Biggest Snake Farm In Nigeria And This Is What I Found (video) by bcbones: 1:41pm On Jan 29, 2022
Dear op, it’s ok to upload videos but at least put some catchy screen shots of the video that’ll make peps want to view. It helps too.

4 Likes

Re: I Visited The Biggest Snake Farm In Nigeria And This Is What I Found (video) by Onyenna(m): 1:58pm On Jan 29, 2022
bcbones:
Dear op, it’s ok to upload videos but at least put some catchy screen shots of the video that’ll make peps want to view. It helps too.

Exactly!!!

1 Like

Re: I Visited The Biggest Snake Farm In Nigeria And This Is What I Found (video) by WoundedLamb: 3:12pm On Jan 29, 2022
OP, thanks for sharing. Like others said, a few catchy pics might get you more clicks.

By the way, isn't that a zoo? Any reason why you called it a farm?

1 Like

Re: I Visited The Biggest Snake Farm In Nigeria And This Is What I Found (video) by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jan 29, 2022
Re: I Visited The Biggest Snake Farm In Nigeria And This Is What I Found (video) by ghettowriter(m): 4:15pm On Jan 29, 2022
Put pishures. If it didnt make it to front page, i owe you 5k

4 Likes

Re: I Visited The Biggest Snake Farm In Nigeria And This Is What I Found (video) by Southernigbo: 4:52pm On Jan 29, 2022
farming snakes for what exactly?

2 Likes

Re: I Visited The Biggest Snake Farm In Nigeria And This Is What I Found (video) by aieromon(m): 4:55pm On Jan 29, 2022
Southernigbo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zBdD4qiGow

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/280666-snake-rearing-a-lucrative-business-official.html

@OP do you mean Tukur and Tukur Snake Farm owned by the former COAS?

It is located in Uke, Nasarawa and not Abuja.

1 Like

Re: I Visited The Biggest Snake Farm In Nigeria And This Is What I Found (video) by freshkpomo(m): 4:57pm On Jan 29, 2022
Southernigbo:
For the gods.
Re: I Visited The Biggest Snake Farm In Nigeria And This Is What I Found (video) by Emmanuelcann: 5:15pm On Jan 29, 2022
Please keep the location of this place a secret. It's not safe for Lala and his devotees to know it!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Visited The Biggest Snake Farm In Nigeria And This Is What I Found (video) by Nicepoker(m): 5:21pm On Jan 29, 2022
It won't make FP as long as the snakes are not close to the cooking pot. That's how lala likes it. The snake lover mod of NL.

3 Likes

Re: I Visited The Biggest Snake Farm In Nigeria And This Is What I Found (video) by bencarson007(m): 6:14pm On Jan 29, 2022
I no go try am eat snakes
Re: I Visited The Biggest Snake Farm In Nigeria And This Is What I Found (video) by MufasaLion: 7:02pm On Jan 29, 2022
This would have been an interesting thread but it seems the OP don't know the importance of pictures in journalism. He shouldn't have downplayed it's importance.

However, snake consumers ain't gonna be happy with this thread since it ain't about a mutilated snake.

2 Likes

Re: I Visited The Biggest Snake Farm In Nigeria And This Is What I Found (video) by adedayo3193(m): 7:57pm On Jan 29, 2022
lalalstic!! Lala
I hereby summon the great snake meat lover to this thread to do the needful... person pikin must grace frontpage this week
Lala!
Lalasticlala!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Visited The Biggest Snake Farm In Nigeria And This Is What I Found (video) by eteebanky1: 9:00pm On Jan 29, 2022

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Craziest Things You Did In 2022? Share Your Experiences / Reminiscing About Past Love - Good, Bad Or No Effect? / Updated!! My Girlfriend Is Making Life Difficult For Me...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.