Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,512 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Whats This Saying 'that You Can't Ask A Guy How Old He Is? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats This Saying 'that You Can't Ask A Guy How Old He Is? (1786 Views)

As A Guy, How Do You Handle A Woman Who Is Not Impressed By Money? / Imagine Your Sister Carrry This Guy Come House Saying That He Is Fiance PICS / I Can't Ask A Girl Out Because Of My Brown Teeth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats This Saying 'that You Can't Ask A Guy How Old He Is? by Nobody: 8:30am On Nov 19, 2015
lipsrsealed undecided we ladies gladly tells our age whenever they ask but when u ask a guy he cums up with d popular saying 'you can't ask a guy how old he is? Thts rubbish angry

Re: Whats This Saying 'that You Can't Ask A Guy How Old He Is? by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 8:34am On Nov 19, 2015
in a traditional african setting, which Nigeria most certainly is, it is considered disrespectful to ask a man's age; it's more of a sociocultural thing.
* Lastly- why do 90% of nigerian girls claim to be 24 sad

2 Likes

Re: Whats This Saying 'that You Can't Ask A Guy How Old He Is? by Nobody: 8:37am On Nov 19, 2015
nickkylawve:
lipsrsealed undecided we ladies gladly tells our age whenever they ask but when u ask a guy he cums up with d popular saying 'you can't ask a guy how old he is? Thts rubbish angry
URE wrong sist, i think the reverse is the case, its not right to ask a lady how old she is but as a guy we tell our age anytime and anywhere. "i personally will never ask a lady how old she is, my exes can attest to that. "i dnt care abt their age but i tell them mine without them asking.
Re: Whats This Saying 'that You Can't Ask A Guy How Old He Is? by danton(m): 8:43am On Nov 19, 2015
Maybe later but not when your meeting him for the first time
Re: Whats This Saying 'that You Can't Ask A Guy How Old He Is? by Mhizkel(f): 8:46am On Nov 19, 2015
nickkylawve:

undecided Like seriously? That's some sort of Nigerian mentality. Well, I haven't heard that from a guy tho.
Re: Whats This Saying 'that You Can't Ask A Guy How Old He Is? by Nobody: 8:50am On Nov 19, 2015
nickkylawve:

It's the other way round. The saying you are talking about if I am not mistaken is "A Real Woman Never Reveals Her Age"
Women are more hesitant in revealing their ages than guys. Even your fellow ladies can attest to that.

So, you don't have a case, as far as this is concerned.

1 Like

Re: Whats This Saying 'that You Can't Ask A Guy How Old He Is? by RexKexMilann: 8:52am On Nov 19, 2015
OP, How old are You...
Re: Whats This Saying 'that You Can't Ask A Guy How Old He Is? by obiorathesubtle: 8:54am On Nov 19, 2015
angry that's a big lie! It's the other way round!
The saying is 'you don't ask a woman her age'.

Girls are fûcking liars
Re: Whats This Saying 'that You Can't Ask A Guy How Old He Is? by Nobody: 9:00am On Nov 19, 2015
RexKexMilann:
OP, How old are You...
ibeere grin
Re: Whats This Saying 'that You Can't Ask A Guy How Old He Is? by RexKexMilann: 9:02am On Nov 19, 2015
nickkylawve:
ibeere grin
Why you no Answer grin
Re: Whats This Saying 'that You Can't Ask A Guy How Old He Is? by Nobody: 9:06am On Nov 19, 2015
RexKexMilann:
Why you no Answer grin
cuz is now a crime grin
Re: Whats This Saying 'that You Can't Ask A Guy How Old He Is? by RexKexMilann: 9:11am On Nov 19, 2015
nickkylawve:
cuz is now a crime grin
So You Ain't Telling Me sad undecided cry
Re: Whats This Saying 'that You Can't Ask A Guy How Old He Is? by Nobody: 9:13am On Nov 19, 2015
Guys and their annoying rules. angry
Re: Whats This Saying 'that You Can't Ask A Guy How Old He Is? by Nobody: 9:23am On Nov 19, 2015
Harbosede02:

Look who is talking about rules. Ladies are the species with more boundaries than any other specie ever created by God.

Don't let me start with you....
Re: Whats This Saying 'that You Can't Ask A Guy How Old He Is? by Nobody: 9:24am On Nov 19, 2015
Harbosede02:
e tire person
Re: Whats This Saying 'that You Can't Ask A Guy How Old He Is? by Nobody: 9:25am On Nov 19, 2015
Decker:

Look who is talking about rules. Ladies are the species with more boundaries than any other specie ever created by God.

Don't let me start with you, just don't let me.
e ma gba mi ke......uncle do or say ur worse,u aren't even the owner of the thread...I dropped my comment and I don't need to knw waheva u think abt it!!
Re: Whats This Saying 'that You Can't Ask A Guy How Old He Is? by Nobody: 9:28am On Nov 19, 2015
Harbosede02:
e ma gba mi ke......uncle do or say ur worse,u aren't even the owner of the thread...I dropped my comment and I don't need to knw waheva u think abt it!!

First of all, when I said "start with you" what I meant was engaging in a serious argument with you, not attacking you personally or anything.

Hahaha, did I scare you?
Re: Whats This Saying 'that You Can't Ask A Guy How Old He Is? by Nobody: 9:29am On Nov 19, 2015
Decker:

First of all, when I said "start with you" what I meant was engaging in a serious argument with you, not attacking you personally or anything.

Hahaha, did I scare you?
lol....I don't get scared easily.
Re: Whats This Saying 'that You Can't Ask A Guy How Old He Is? by Nobody: 9:32am On Nov 19, 2015
Harbosede02:
lol....I don't get scared easily.

Hmmm, I am forced to not believe that, but I'll just have to take your word for it.
Re: Whats This Saying 'that You Can't Ask A Guy How Old He Is? by Nobody: 9:37am On Nov 19, 2015
Decker:

Hmmm, I am forced to not believe that, but I'll just have to take your word for it.
nice
Re: Whats This Saying 'that You Can't Ask A Guy How Old He Is? by Nobody: 9:37am On Nov 19, 2015
it's actually the other way around. almost all the girl i have on social media have fake ages. some of them are even quite younger than me, but they faked their ages that they ended up being older than me. all in a bid to attract older guys.

who gives a crap? not this guy.

(1) (Reply)

MOST Things That Men Do In Bed That Women Hate...[women Speaks] / Can Someone Help With This!! / What is your favorite Love Making Position?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.