Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,547 members, 7,816,329 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

If Your Wife Did This To You, What Would You Do????? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your Wife Did This To You, What Would You Do????? (3069 Views)

Salesgirl Slap Boss For Grabbing Her Butt, He Try To Sack &see What His Wife Did / "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS / If Your Wife’s Ex Did This On Your Wedding Day, What Will You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Your Wife Did This To You, What Would You Do????? by ebukaddon: 3:23pm On Nov 19, 2015
hi guys,
Read this Post below and drop your comment.
Robbers enter a house, asks for all the money
and valuables. After they collect what they can,
they give the man of the house a gun with
instructions to shoot his wife or else he be shot
himself.
The man gets the gun, points it at his wife and
hesitates. He is thinking of what he has gone
through in life with his wife and how she has
suffered and sacrificed for him. He hands back
the gun and says, “I am sorry I can’t do this…
“The boss of the robbers silently grabs the gun
from him and passes it on to the wife with the
same instruction. The wife gets the gun and
without any single hesitation points to her
husband’s head and pulls the trigger. But alas,
the gun had no bullets in it. The robbers get their
gun and walk out of the house laughing.
QUESTIONS FOR DISCUSSION
1. If you were the man in that house how would
you react towards your wife?
2. If you were the wife, what explanation can you
give to your husband!
3. If you were invited to bring peace between this
couples, what advice would you give?
Drop your Comments

http://facebook.com/lilasapgang

2 Likes

Re: If Your Wife Did This To You, What Would You Do????? by Nobody: 3:26pm On Nov 19, 2015
Re: If Your Wife Did This To You, What Would You Do????? by Nobody: 3:26pm On Nov 19, 2015
unless the woman can explain convincingly that she knew the gun was not loaded, I'll advice the man not to spend another minute living with her.
she was just waiting for the opportunity to kill him.

next time the gun will be loaded.

1 Like

Re: If Your Wife Did This To You, What Would You Do????? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Nov 19, 2015
Lol
Re: If Your Wife Did This To You, What Would You Do????? by DaegiiWealth(m): 3:39pm On Nov 19, 2015
hmmm
Re: If Your Wife Did This To You, What Would You Do????? by Nature8(m): 4:45pm On Nov 19, 2015
Hmm, this is serious..
Re: If Your Wife Did This To You, What Would You Do????? by barbiee: 7:32pm On Nov 19, 2015
She can just say the adrenaline kicked in cos she was scared out of her mind
Re: If Your Wife Did This To You, What Would You Do????? by ebukaddon: 7:53pm On Nov 19, 2015
barbiee:
She can just say the adrenaline kicked in cos she was scared out of her mind
na white man u go tell that one

2 Likes

Re: If Your Wife Did This To You, What Would You Do????? by youngberry001(m): 7:58pm On Nov 19, 2015
ah sweara God am gonna take the bitch to my fvcking barrack nd teach her a lesson she will never forget....what if the bullet is in gun mheen loosing sweet life be dat nah"""dayum sad

#military
Re: If Your Wife Did This To You, What Would You Do????? by gamaliel121(m): 8:08pm On Nov 19, 2015
She a bad bitcch gon...

I'll beware of her
Re: If Your Wife Did This To You, What Would You Do????? by Nobody: 8:20pm On Nov 19, 2015
I'll silently give thanks to God for such a rare opportunity and spend the rest of my life milking that shi†̥ for all its worth. I'll be like darling I've been thinking about what you did that day, pls cum and massage my feet before you polish my shoes and fold my clothes. Oh, and you can suck my diςk while you're at it. Thanks dear cheesy

1 Like

Re: If Your Wife Did This To You, What Would You Do????? by actuspurus: 8:21pm On Nov 19, 2015
This topic have been treated in wazobia fm Abuja
Re: If Your Wife Did This To You, What Would You Do????? by jonaifame22(m): 8:24pm On Nov 19, 2015
I'll forgive her cos marriage is for better for worse.
Re: If Your Wife Did This To You, What Would You Do????? by ebukaddon: 8:54pm On Nov 19, 2015
jonaifame22:
lol for better for worst she go just shoot
Re: If Your Wife Did This To You, What Would You Do????? by ebukaddon: 8:55pm On Nov 19, 2015
jonaifame22:
lol for better for worst she go just shoot you
Re: If Your Wife Did This To You, What Would You Do????? by franklingud(m): 10:12pm On Nov 19, 2015
End time wife
Re: If Your Wife Did This To You, What Would You Do????? by freshcvvs: 1:53am On Nov 20, 2015
I will take her to the beach when i know she can't swim to save her life and leave her stranded there as late as 7pm.
Re: If Your Wife Did This To You, What Would You Do????? by ebukaddon: 5:20am On Nov 20, 2015
freshcvvs:
I will take her to the beach when i know she can't swim to save her life and leave her stranded there as late as 7pm.
lol bros u wicked oh
Re: If Your Wife Did This To You, What Would You Do????? by Nobody: 6:38am On Nov 20, 2015
I'LL GET A GUN D SECOND DAY AND SHOOT HER ANKLE STRAIGHT
Re: If Your Wife Did This To You, What Would You Do????? by dkachi007: 6:52am On Nov 20, 2015
Trust lost can never be found.
Re: If Your Wife Did This To You, What Would You Do????? by zdfhjdz: 7:14am On Nov 20, 2015
her stranded there as late as 7pm

Re: If Your Wife Did This To You, What Would You Do????? by Ulrich01(m): 7:29am On Nov 20, 2015
I will end that marriage. Rather be alone than stay with someone that can kill me in my sleep.

Btw. End time marriage grin grin cheesy
Re: If Your Wife Did This To You, What Would You Do????? by ebukaddon: 8:01am On Nov 20, 2015
lalasticlala
Re: If Your Wife Did This To You, What Would You Do????? by dhummystecah(f): 9:02am On Nov 20, 2015
she aimed target at his head.....case closed....she wants him dead
Re: If Your Wife Did This To You, What Would You Do????? by moderation2020: 9:22am On Nov 20, 2015
nobody has the right to condition my emotions for life, I will forgive her, but before I forgive her, if she has finished giving birth for me, I will give a thanksgiving in the church, then she will eternally fight with her emotions.
Re: If Your Wife Did This To You, What Would You Do????? by Abayor7: 10:14am On Nov 20, 2015
Unless the Man can wholeheartedly forgive her, I don't think anyone can bring peace back to †ђǎ̜̣̍† household. #TheEndIsNear!
Re: If Your Wife Did This To You, What Would You Do????? by Xhaka(m): 10:45am On Nov 20, 2015
Na there trust end
Re: If Your Wife Did This To You, What Would You Do????? by lanrywatt(m): 2:19pm On Nov 20, 2015
I will kill her little buy little..firstly I will cut off her hands, toes, knee, till I reach her head gboaaaaaaa!!!! blow her divorced brain out of her head ;DI will kill her little buy little..firstly I will cut off her hands, toes, knee, till I reach her head gboaaaaaaa!!!! blow her divorced brain out of her head
Re: If Your Wife Did This To You, What Would You Do????? by ebukaddon: 8:19pm On Nov 20, 2015
lanrywatt:
I will kill her little buy little..firstly I will cut off her hands, toes, knee, till I reach her head gboaaaaaaa!!!! blow her divorced brain out of her head ;DI will kill her little buy little..firstly I will cut off her hands, toes, knee, till I reach her head gboaaaaaaa!!!! blow her divorced brain out of her head
SMH end time things

(1) (Reply)

8 Kissing Techniques That Takes Your Breath Away. / When A Girl Is Madly In Love To Write A Love Letter / Unbelievable.....could This Be True Love?? [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.