Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,519 members, 7,826,955 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Still The Richest Guy On Nairaland.. . - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Still The Richest Guy On Nairaland.. . (5690 Views)

BREAKING NEWS!! Shamstiel The Self Acclaimed Richest Guy Is Now Broke. / Meet The Richest Guy On Nairaland / Meet The Richest Guy On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Still The Richest Guy On Nairaland.. . by Nostradamus: 10:55pm On Aug 31, 2016
the richest person on nairaland IMO should be inspiredm(he once promised an hyundai eleantra for the winner of miss nairaland)not all this small boys proving fictional wealth here
Re: Still The Richest Guy On Nairaland.. . by Nobody: 11:09pm On Aug 31, 2016
OP

Re: Still The Richest Guy On Nairaland.. . by bighorlus(m): 1:21am On Sep 01, 2016
anigbajumo:
u sure,BT I want to minimise how to put money on bet....dis week na just 3k I want to put.

Na one guy dey give me fixed match,he has gave matches like 4times but I no put high money.so have trust him say he gat correct fixed match

So I forward 150euro to him via money gram he gave me game and I stake the game with 3200 euro coz av beliv in him.Guy, I swear the game no cum. for like 5days I don't know myself I just knw that I exist.I will never in my life play game that is more than 10k and av even stopped bet on foreign site.I was 100% scammed.....

Bt my life still move on thou I left being broke sumhow...

smiley shit happens
Re: Still The Richest Guy On Nairaland.. . by Nognome(m): 1:37am On Sep 01, 2016
Don't be fooled guys, news about cosmic rays is fake. This is the 3rd
time it is circulated
within 12 years . Read full story here.
https://letsgists..co.ke/2016/08/false-news-on-cosmic-rays-reaching-earth.html?m=1
Re: Still The Richest Guy On Nairaland.. . by Titilayooni(f): 11:28pm On Sep 03, 2016
Shamstiel:

I checked your Dp and now I can understand why you are pissed. You don't even have half of what I won now. See i can feed your whole family.

Drop your account number here and call me a bastard if I don't send cash into your account. Drop it. I dare you
lemme send u my acct no oo,pls I want to pay my fees and pls stop arguing with one another...that's all I have to say

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Please Support A Village Girl For Miss Nairaland (pics) / See The Massive Pot Belly Of This Nigerian Man That Got People Talking (photo) / The Right Way To Fart When You're Sharing A Bed[PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.