Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,421 members, 7,819,516 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Please Help A Brother - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help A Brother (1013 Views)

My Ex Want Me To Disflower Her, Should I? advice a brother / A Cry For Help!!! Pls Romancelanders Help A Brother In Need. / Ladies And Gentlemen, Please Help A Brother!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help A Brother by Hopealive547: 5:18pm On Nov 19, 2015
Ordinarily this should be in job vacancy section but i just join NL today and was barred from posting there. I am over years of age, I have a degree since with no job, not even a single room i can call mine and thus no marriage or girlfriend, the situation is more pathetic in that nobody seems to care, pls i need serious help in getting any job and can then start living. Thanks.
Re: Please Help A Brother by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 5:25pm On Nov 19, 2015
go to the nearest construction site, meet the site manager, and ask for menial jobs you can assist with; the wages should get you enough to keep body and soul together

2 Likes

Re: Please Help A Brother by utenwuson: 5:36pm On Nov 19, 2015
eleigidigan! but u should b able 2 teach na! Nigeria neva bad reach ds kind one abeg!

1 Like

Re: Please Help A Brother by grad2012(f): 5:54pm On Nov 19, 2015
Omg am so sorry to hear dis but pls drop more info so we can contact u if ders any vacancy and den wat did u studied.
Re: Please Help A Brother by Hopealive547: 6:01pm On Nov 19, 2015
Thks guys, pls PM me if you can help, I mean I've tried all I can including teaching.
Re: Please Help A Brother by realteflon(m): 6:11pm On Nov 19, 2015
Front page.
Re: Please Help A Brother by arimahoseloka(m): 6:25pm On Nov 19, 2015
If u sit there waiting for help u might die waiting. Y don't stand up like a man and do something creative. There are many opportunities out there. U just need to start from somewhere.
Re: Please Help A Brother by onatisi(m): 6:31pm On Nov 19, 2015
Hopealive547:
Ordinarily this should be in job vacancy section but i just join NL today and was barred from posting there. I am over 40 years of age, I have a degree since 2009 with no job, not even a single room i can call mine and thus no marriage or girlfriend, the situation is more pathetic in that nobody seems to care, pls i need serious help in getting any job and can then start living. Thanks.
you are a lazy man . You aren't sick or disable,you are not mentally unstable and you are a graduate . You have money to buy a phone and data plan to browse but no money to search for any job even if just to survive and to stop begging. There are teaching jobs all over ,even if it is 15000 per month . And the most annoying thing is you are over 40yrs old!!!!!!!.when boys of 20 to 30 are hustling in the sun to make their daily bread ,you are sitting down calmly typing a begging post on nairaland.
Re: Please Help A Brother by Nobody: 6:33pm On Nov 19, 2015
cry
Re: Please Help A Brother by Nobody: 6:40pm On Nov 19, 2015
Re: Please Help A Brother by Hopealive547: 6:45pm On Nov 19, 2015
onatisi:
you are a lazy man . You aren't sick or disable,you are not mentally unstable and you are a graduate . You have money to buy a phone and data plan to browse but no money to search for any job even if just to survive and to stop begging. There are teaching jobs all over ,even if it is 15000 per month . And the most annoying thing is you are over 40yrs old!!!!!!!.when boys of 20 to 30 are hustling in the sun go their daily bread you are sitting down calmly typing a begging post on nairaland.
i guess i deserve this and even more but guy just pray you are not in my shoe because i've been hustling all my life, itz easy to criticize when you are not at the receiving end
Re: Please Help A Brother by Nobody: 6:47pm On Nov 19, 2015
MrsPhyno:

cry

Very touching.
Re: Please Help A Brother by Nobody: 6:49pm On Nov 19, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Very touching.
Very very. Nne, dis life eh. Jisie ike. It is well with you and yours embarassed kiss smiley
Re: Please Help A Brother by Nobody: 6:54pm On Nov 19, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Very very. Nne, dis life eh. Jisie ike. It is well with you and yours embarassed kiss smiley

I hope someone helps him out, shame. Life is really unfair.
Re: Please Help A Brother by obiorathesubtle: 7:18pm On Nov 19, 2015
Bitter truth: you just made a bigger mistake joining Nairaland

+nigga! This isn't normal, go to a church for prayers oooo! Mehn! May God help you
Re: Please Help A Brother by onatisi(m): 7:30pm On Nov 19, 2015
Hopealive547:
i guess i deserve this and even more but guy just pray you are not in my shoe because i've been hustling all my life, itz easy to criticize when you are not at the receiving end
good luck
Re: Please Help A Brother by Nobody: 7:40pm On Nov 19, 2015
Hopealive547:
Ordinarily this should be in job vacancy section but i just join NL today and was barred from posting there. I am over 40 years of age, I have a degree since 2009 with no job, not even a single room i can call mine and thus no marriage or girlfriend, the situation is more pathetic in that nobody seems to care, pls i need serious help in getting any job and can then start living. Thanks.

MODIFIED: Don't worry ur miracle is on the way...
Re: Please Help A Brother by Nobody: 7:54pm On Nov 19, 2015
Hopealive547:

Whatever the heart conceives and believe... it can surely achieve.
Re: Please Help A Brother by Nobody: 8:10pm On Nov 19, 2015
onatisi:
you are a lazy man . You aren't sick or disable,you are not mentally unstable and you are a graduate . You have money to buy a phone and data plan to browse but no money to search for any job even if just to survive and to stop begging. There are teaching jobs all over ,even if it is 15000 per month . And the most annoying thing is you are over 40yrs old!!!!!!!.when boys of 20 to 30 are hustling in the sun go their daily bread you are sitting down calmly typing a begging post on nairaland.
Habaaa. This is kinda harsh bro!
Re: Please Help A Brother by Abmbanks: 8:19pm On Nov 19, 2015
send your cv to deckovii@yahoo.com......please include your qualification and area of employment...and some natural skills you have gotten...God will take it from there
Re: Please Help A Brother by Nobody: 8:22pm On Nov 19, 2015
Hopealive547:
Ordinarily this should be in job vacancy secktion but i just join NL today and was barred from posting there. I am over 40 years of age, I have a degree since 2009 with no job, not even a single room i can call mine and thus no marriage or girlfriend, the situation is more pathetic in that nobody seems to care, pls i need serious help in getting any job and can then start living. Thanks.

Just pray hard...ur time for breakthrough is just around the corner.
Re: Please Help A Brother by firstking01(m): 8:30pm On Nov 19, 2015
Op, i find it hard to believe u sha.
Re: Please Help A Brother by trytim100(m): 10:55pm On Nov 19, 2015
stop blaming the young man oh ,it happened to me after service... no job, no connection.nobody tell me wen I grasp a security guard work with accommodation

(1) (Reply)

Funny Quotes About Marriage / I Am Sexually Attracted To Ladies Who Act And Dress Like Guys. Am I Gay? / Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.