Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,929 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:46 PM

Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) (60578 Views)

President Buhari Arrives Osun State To Commission Osogbo High School (photos) / Buhari To Commission Osogbo High School In Osun (photo) / Dickson Hoodwinks Jonathan To Commission Flyover - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) by Nicepoker(m): 2:56pm On Nov 21, 2015
devilishM:
my entire generation was cursed many yrs ago
Re: Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) by devilishM: 3:07pm On Nov 21, 2015
Nicepoker:
I will surely die a miserable death
Re: Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) by Nicepoker(m): 3:14pm On Nov 21, 2015
devilishM:
I am a walking corpse
Re: Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) by devilishM: 3:17pm On Nov 21, 2015
Nicepoker:
My father will perish before weekend
Re: Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) by Nicepoker(m): 3:28pm On Nov 21, 2015
devilishM:
I am not fit to dwell with humans
Re: Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Nov 21, 2015
arresa:

Don't call me what you call the dogs that conceived you....
ewu hausa
Re: Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) by alfalaq: 12:14am On Nov 24, 2015
I don't believe the reason why a fool like you will be insulting a sitting Governor that is old enough to be your father, senior brother plus or minus in age difference. It is only fool like will believe your story because it shows to me that you have not visited the State of Osun for a long time or in your life history. That school commission today is build across the State, mind you we have 10 of such schools ongoing e.g three of it kind in osogbo. Ataoja high school, unit fakunle high school stadium roundabout, Osho grammar school,osogbo, Ede, Ilesha, Ikire, Ila, Iwo, Ikirun, Ile - Ife. Just to mention few among them in case you have family member or friend from this various town that I mention in other to confirm. You talk about bailout fund. Well, you don't understand the term called Bailout because the fund is a credit or we can called it loan which our children will met the debt or even pay from it. I don't know if you understand that the Governor can reject the fund and mind you Federal Government can or will never give us such opportunity again by giving us another bailout next year in other to met up with our salaries problem. The money spend on this school or other development that you saw here in Osun were not done with federal Allocation of a thing but Sukuku Bond. May be you don't know that Nigerians problem started during your brother administration e.g Ebele Jonathan and the federal allocation as be in dilemma since 2013 April till date.
Re: Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) by arresa: 3:41am On Nov 24, 2015
Wole Soyinka High School

Osun Adaraoooooo...
Re: Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) by lakesidepapa(m): 7:07am On Nov 24, 2015
Wow, ahaha Iyalaya won. Osun to'n dara koni baje..

arresa:
Wole Soyinka High School

Osun Adaraoooooo...
Re: Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) by Bids88: 1:29am On Nov 25, 2015
The schools aregbesola is building all over osun state can only bee compared to what ameachi and fashola built am saying it wiTh authority no governor in the south east or south south can match d skuls he has built and still building..the useless dumb and foolish people who come hear and say it's a photoshop. You motherfucking bitches come over to osun and seee transformation @ is best.
Re: Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) by aresa: 9:25pm On Dec 27, 2015
Re: Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) by QuietMynd: 1:37pm On Oct 25, 2017
Yeepa
arresa:

He was actually going to share akpu....Starving broke assx villager grin

When was the last time your worthless isi ewu bele governors commissioned anything even dog cage to put you losers and village bingos in? grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Omanbala Oil Rig Bridge, The Longest Bridge In South-East Outside Niger Bridge / President Buhari Apologizes Over Naira Redesign Policy / Full Speech Of Saraki’s World Press Conference On NASS Invasion By DSS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.