Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,724 members, 7,813,395 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:45 AM

Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) (60561 Views)

President Buhari Arrives Osun State To Commission Osogbo High School (photos) / Buhari To Commission Osogbo High School In Osun (photo) / Dickson Hoodwinks Jonathan To Commission Flyover - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) by arresa: 3:53pm On Nov 20, 2015
Dasini:
All said here, am from osun state, though based in Lagos, bt I visit home often. This man is still the best Governor in the history of this state. No one has ever ruled osun twice, aregbe has achieved this feat, people didn't just vote him, it was a re-election based on performance. With the exeption of my people(ile-ife) that didn't vote, based on ethnic circumstances, even people he tarred their road, provided light and built school in their area didn't vote him. I asked my uncles why they didn't vote aegbe, they said because ife man contested. Aregbe may be having challenges, just lik someone commented, it is only a matter of time, before osun will boom based on the giant infrastructural works this man has done. I see him overcoming this challenges soon. People talk abt borrowing for projects, it is a universally accepted norm, no nation can truely grow witout borrowing. To the civil servants in osun, these are indeed trying times, not just in osun state but all over the nation. Am not happy that he has not paid you, bt u shud also not forget, that he was paying promptly before the cash crunch, and mind you, u constitute less than 3% of the state population , it wil nt speak we'll for aregbe if he pays u salary witout remembering 97% of other osun citizen who contribution(taxes) ensures govt carry out his programs. That is why til 2moro many citizens of osun believed aregbe has done well, satisfied majority. It is only a war with civil servant he is fighting. and a lot have said on this thread. so many about infrastructural state in osun, no state can move forward without this. Someone said to renovate old structure, I schooled in ile-ife, oranmiyan mem grammer schl. U wudnt as far back as 1999 pray to study in such classroom nt to talk of 2015. Aregbe has obviously done well, osun has changed under this man, I feel everyone shud support this man, because his intentions are good for the state. He is futuristic in this approach to programs, soon osun state will stand among very best, I moved round ilesa, ile-ife and osogbo recent, for someone used to this enviroment, I can't but appreciate his works. The change around is huge, however, please sir, I believed u made mistake by embarking on too many projects, which has affected the state. Pls try and work this out, endeavour to satisfy your workers, they are like every other osun citizen u want to satisfy. They are key to your success. Please re-solve with them and more development are expected. Osun must not be stagnant in commity of states. We must be placed in position of viability for investors to explore and invest. We still need more schools, radio and television houses, shoPping mall, manufacturing plants, roads and. Bridges. New cities and estate, agricultural farms and settlement. May God help and resolve current crisis,osun wil mmarch forward.

Very well said...
Re: Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:59pm On Nov 20, 2015
Aresor aregbe commissioning his first project in 5 years
Iresi aregbe
Aregbe aka awolowo of our time
Osun o dara oooo
arresa:

He was actually going to share akpu....Starving broke assx villager grin

When was the last time your worthless isi ewu bele governors commissioned anything even dog cage to put you losers and village bingos in? grin
Re: Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) by arresa: 4:14pm On Nov 20, 2015

Re: Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) by arresa: 4:15pm On Nov 20, 2015

Re: Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) by arresa: 4:17pm On Nov 20, 2015

The Old & New Look of Methodist Elementary School. Oke-Omi in Osu
Re: Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) by arresa: 4:18pm On Nov 20, 2015
Re: Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) by arresa: 4:21pm On Nov 20, 2015

Re: Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) by arresa: 4:21pm On Nov 20, 2015
Re: Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) by arresa: 4:23pm On Nov 20, 2015

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) by arresa: 4:24pm On Nov 20, 2015
Re: Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) by arresa: 4:26pm On Nov 20, 2015
Old under PDP

New under Aregbe..

Re: Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) by arresa: 4:29pm On Nov 20, 2015
Re: Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) by arresa: 4:30pm On Nov 20, 2015
Re: Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) by arresa: 4:31pm On Nov 20, 2015
Re: Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) by arresa: 4:32pm On Nov 20, 2015
Re: Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) by arresa: 4:32pm On Nov 20, 2015
Re: Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) by arresa: 4:34pm On Nov 20, 2015

Re: Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:34pm On Nov 20, 2015
HzRF:

Aregbesola didn't pay minimum for every level my dad is 1 of dem

D reason y osun wage bill increased astronomically is due to the CHAMS
Maybe Farming will be a good alternative!
We don't have to criticize based on personal feeling! Ogbeni did and still planning to do wonderful jobs for Osun!
I laugh when I read comments on this forum about Osun and Aregbe led Government!
I don't have to argue with some Dudes here, go to Osun and see things yourself! Seeing is blowing!
Re: Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) by arresa: 4:35pm On Nov 20, 2015
Re: Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) by tobex23(m): 4:36pm On Nov 20, 2015
[quote author=gmyguy post=40225551

Egbon please, learn how to quote first... Thanks.
Re: Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) by arresa: 4:37pm On Nov 20, 2015

Re: Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) by arresa: 4:37pm On Nov 20, 2015
Re: Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) by arresa: 4:38pm On Nov 20, 2015
Re: Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:39pm On Nov 20, 2015
Kudos to the OP!
Maybe you can show them the new Look of the State Capital (Osogbo)! Let Wailers compare it's infrastructural and social developments to their respective States' Capitals!
Re: Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) by arresa: 4:39pm On Nov 20, 2015
Re: Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) by arresa: 4:41pm On Nov 20, 2015
Re: Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) by arresa: 4:42pm On Nov 20, 2015
Re: Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) by tobex23(m): 4:42pm On Nov 20, 2015
arresa:

Egbon, shey e base is Osun ni? I would have also snapped pictures today to show this guys Aregbe is the deal, but no space..... I went to Osogbo from ilesha today, one can't be more impressed with Aregbesola....the problem in the state is civil servant!

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:43pm On Nov 20, 2015
I'm really enjoying you Mr. OP!
If you have pictures of Aiyepe International Markets in Osogbo and Dagbolu International Market along Ikirun, can you please show the Haterz?!

We need to correct the wrong perception of the State of Osun and Aregbe led Government!

BTW I guess this thread is already on FP?
Cc Lalasticlala!
Re: Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) by arresa: 4:45pm On Nov 20, 2015
Re: Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) by arresa: 4:48pm On Nov 20, 2015
adeyemi2015:
I'm really enjoying you Mr. OP!
If you have pictures of Aiyepe International Markets in Osogbo and Dagbolu International Market along Ikirun, can you please show the Haterz?!

Ayegbaju International Market pictures though..
Re: Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) by tola268: 4:48pm On Nov 20, 2015
arresa:

http://osun.gov.ng/2015/11/16/photo-news-aregbesola-set-commission-ejigbo-high-school-marking-1st-anniversary-2nd-term-office/
Workers and pensioners salary has not been paid up to date, he still owe some six months, some five months, some four months and gratuity of pensioners from 2011 to 2015 which included in the bailout money from Federal Govt. is not yet paid

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Youths Wear Goodluck Jonathan Mask In Kano As Ex President Visits (Pics) / Obasanjo, Goodluck Join Pastor Chris For Cross Over Service / Evicted 85-year-old Retired Soldier Gets New Apartment (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.