Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:42 PM

Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) (60572 Views)

President Buhari Arrives Osun State To Commission Osogbo High School (photos) / Buhari To Commission Osogbo High School In Osun (photo) / Dickson Hoodwinks Jonathan To Commission Flyover - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:49pm On Nov 19, 2015
brown roof everywhere shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) by seankay(m): 10:49pm On Nov 19, 2015
Sometimes I just feel that Nigeria would be better without these clueless and heartless Governors. While this might be a laudable project,they are lots of underlying flaws that makes the project not worthy of praise. Firstly,the cost of constructing this school would repair lots of dilapidated schools across the state or it can equate the construction of standard classroom blocks across the state..........

Finally,our Governors don't know how to invest and generate funds for their respective states other than tax revenue.

Osun people don't get paid and they still hail their Rascal...hahahahaha grin
Re: Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) by kennynelcon(m): 10:49pm On Nov 19, 2015
Onye Isi wu onye ori
Re: Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) by mikoloe: 10:50pm On Nov 19, 2015
I must confess that these are great work but he needs to pay those that will impact knowledge in those schools.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:51pm On Nov 19, 2015
arresa:

They are nothing but wasted generations raging with hate and bitterness...

Remi Tinubu's Pant sniffer

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3089787_capture_jpeg6d0ce43c2e6495dc5ba7597dd3872afd

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) by teebaxy(m): 10:52pm On Nov 19, 2015
arresa:

He was actually going to share akpu....Starving broke assx villager grin

When was the last time your worthless isi ewu bele governors commissioned anything even dog cage to put you losers and village bingos in? grin
yee uppercut...guy u bad ooo

3 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) by batulakarada: 10:54pm On Nov 19, 2015
End time schools

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:54pm On Nov 19, 2015
Arresa why is Tinubu a convicted drug dealer?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3089787_capture_jpeg6d0ce43c2e6495dc5ba7597dd3872afd

I dare you and your Tinubu to sue me to court
Re: Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:54pm On Nov 19, 2015
make e repair Ife road...fugly guy
Re: Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) by tonex2: 10:56pm On Nov 19, 2015
Dear President ,

Since you gave us ministers things have turned up side down , for example electricity , since the day you announced your ministers , nepa has taken light which has not happened since you took over

could this be because the phcn guys now thinks they will no longer report to the president , or is it that minister of electiricity has friends and family in phcn who thinks he can do nothing??

Please look at this oga presido

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) by anonimi: 10:57pm On Nov 19, 2015
Just one new school after five years despite all the noise for other peripheral yoyo projects that add NOTHING for sustainable development of Osun state.

Let us hope this one was built well and will not CRUMBLE like the one of last year. shocked

Anyway when will AreGbese clear the salary to workers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) by lartiph: 10:57pm On Nov 19, 2015
Bobbystanley:
Photoshop at it's Peak.

The only real picture here is the first picture where people were hailing Aregberascal
The pic is real I've seen it. Just that it doesn't make any sense
Re: Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) by mastengsynergy: 10:57pm On Nov 19, 2015
The Popular Yoruba adage says "Ninu Ikoko dudu ni Eko funfun ti njade". In the case of Osun the schools looks beautiful but the Products and the Students therein are dullards.
He invested in the buildings and the Structures because of his selfish gain to siphon money out of Osun treasury in the name of "Contracts+ to hi company and his friends from Lagos.
Posterity will Judge this Administration in Osun State.
Kabiru Aregbesola was awarded #8bn "Opon imo" Contract without supplying one-third of the Tablets. Check all the Schools there is no Single Tablet in the Schools.
We are actually waiting for your lies in 2018.
We are no fools in Osun. We shall pay u back the way you have deceived us.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) by obailala(m): 10:58pm On Nov 19, 2015
alaoeri:

The pictures are actually real but aregbesola is a big disappointment, his 2nd tenure is a disaster so far, he's running the state as a sole administrator (no commissioners & cabinets for almost a year now), was in Osun last month abandoned projects every where, most roads are in deplorable state, paying half salaries to workers, infact aregbe is a disgrace to progressives.
The reason behind aregbe's slow-down is very obvious. Stop acting like you dont know, the oil price crash knocked the state's income by more than half and that crippled the state.

4 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) by cytellProperty: 10:58pm On Nov 19, 2015
What type of building is this? This man is very backward o. The building even looks like him. Na wa o.
arresa:

http://osun.gov.ng/2015/11/16/photo-news-aregbesola-set-commission-ejigbo-high-school-marking-1st-anniversary-2nd-term-office/

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:59pm On Nov 19, 2015
cronsberg:
Is it just me or does the school look like a Gen pop (general population) area of a U.S penetentiary? I bet the money spent to built this glorified prison looking school with outside hallways can conviniently built a more dignified highschool like this
Get your bleeped ass here! High school built through the sweat of slaves

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) by bumtos(m): 10:59pm On Nov 19, 2015
I beg, stop given us fake news. where in osun? Aregbesola is worst governor so far in this country. Go every part of osun township you will see abandon projects. Aregbe ko, Koregbe ni.

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:59pm On Nov 19, 2015
obailala:
The reason behind aregbe's slow-down is very obvious. Stop acting like you dont know, the oil price crash knocked the state's income by more than half and that crippled the state.

The oil from where?

PARASITES !

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) by CaptaiinG(m): 10:59pm On Nov 19, 2015
JingoOAU:

Even the first picture is not real.....i think the school is located in Anambra or Enugu...it was Jonathan that built it as a token for the people of south east....useless he-goat

If I hear, it's obviously real, u are in the east and saying something he commissioned was not real, you cannot continue like this bro, stop this hate
Re: Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) by Felynx007(m): 10:59pm On Nov 19, 2015
Wondering how much d project is worth and it's the only thing the governor can boost of after collecting billions every month from d federation.
Re: Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) by phemmyutd(m): 11:02pm On Nov 19, 2015
cytellProperty:
What type of building is this? This man is very backward o. The building even looks like him. Na wa o.

Show us the school your Governor built and let compare

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) by Dasini: 11:02pm On Nov 19, 2015
No doubt these pojects dot the nooks and crannies of osun state. He did well in his first, I pray and hope he will be able to put things right in this second coming. Bt sir, u've done well in osun, dt allow failure to pay workers salary to rubbish your good work. Kindly pay and continue the good work u've started. U deserve more accolades than the disrespect u get from failing to pay school fee. It is well. With my state.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) by Kangol99(m): 11:04pm On Nov 19, 2015
See poiitics!

Re: Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) by cytellProperty: 11:05pm On Nov 19, 2015
Oh, you are part of Agbero Progressives Congress. No wonder. Go to Ondo State and see the State of the Art Millennium Schools been built. You are as old fashioned as Goatee governor.
phemmyutd:

Show us the school your Governor built and let compare

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) by mastengsynergy: 11:06pm On Nov 19, 2015
Which of the Aresa's is actually giving this clueless Aregbesola the useless acolade? Is he the one that got the "O-Clean" truck contract and stole the money to give Osun a very bad trucks? And he still want to be collecting revenues in the name of "O-Clean" from unsuspecting citizens of the State?
The Aresa's should be careful oo
Re: Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) by Dasini: 11:08pm On Nov 19, 2015
No doubt these pojects dot the nooks and crannies of osun state. He did well in his first tenure, I pray and hope he will be able to put things right in this second coming. Bt sir, u've done well in osun, dt allow failure to pay workers salary to rubbish your good work. Kindly pay and continue the good work u've started. U deserve more accolades than the disrespect u get from failing to pay workers. It is well with my state.
Re: Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) by oniluuu(m): 11:10pm On Nov 19, 2015
cronsberg:
Is it just me or does the school look like a Gen pop (general population) area of a U.S penetentiary? I bet the money spent to built this glorified prison looking school with outside hallways can conviniently built a more dignified highschool like this
Whao even when you see something good... U still can't appreciate... Don't forget that this is a public school... I would appreciate if you at least show us the pictures of the school you attended... Or even the pictures of any public school that is as beautiful as this... Aregbe built a school u complain... PHCN gives u light for 12 hours.. U complain that its too much.... Let us appreciate the positives out of the many negatives... What a grouse?

3 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) by oathman(m): 11:15pm On Nov 19, 2015
[quote author=arresa post=40203230][/quote]

i can confirm that this is true. i served in Osun state and i think the guy really build gud schools

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) by HzRF(m): 11:16pm On Nov 19, 2015
[quote author=arresa post=40203188][/quote]
Which kind app u use filter this
Re: Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) by anonimi: 11:16pm On Nov 19, 2015
obailala:

I thought the glorified fridge repairer was boasting that he does not need federal allocation from Niger Delta oil revenue to run his State of Osun ni?
What CHANGEd
Re: Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:17pm On Nov 19, 2015
Foo.ls

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso / Omanbala Oil Rig Bridge, The Longest Bridge In South-East Outside Niger Bridge / Full Speech Of Saraki’s World Press Conference On NASS Invasion By DSS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.