Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,797 members, 7,813,627 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:14 PM

Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) (60567 Views)

President Buhari Arrives Osun State To Commission Osogbo High School (photos) / Buhari To Commission Osogbo High School In Osun (photo) / Dickson Hoodwinks Jonathan To Commission Flyover - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) by chesterlee(m): 11:20pm On Nov 19, 2015
Poor Photoshop....

Ogbeni Rauf is unarguably the worst Governor in Nigeria

Re: Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) by sam90s(m): 11:23pm On Nov 19, 2015
cronsberg:
Is it just me or does the school look like a Gen pop (general population) area of a U.S penetentiary? I bet the money spent to built this glorified prison looking school with outside hallways can conviniently built a more dignified highschool like this

I think it's just you mate undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:25pm On Nov 19, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

The oil from where?

PARASITES !
oil from south south and south west you shithead

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) by loomer: 11:26pm On Nov 19, 2015
JingoOAU:

How can something as glaring as that be said to be photoshop...I was even in d said Ejigbo last month and I saw the edifice, very cool

I felt aregbesola should assuage the feelings of the people of osun state by paying their salaries as at when due....nonetheless, this building would be a good legacy of the state

U see edifice and u no snap am ur self?
Nigerians wey no dey tay to snap picture, or ur fone battery die?
Re: Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) by RealAdewole(m): 11:29pm On Nov 19, 2015
JingoOAU:

How can something as glaring as that be said to be photoshop...I was even in d said Ejigbo last month and I saw the edifice, very cool

I felt aregbesola should assuage the feelings of the people of osun state by paying their salaries as at when due....nonetheless, this building would be a good legacy of the state
heeeeeeeee who are u the school is a baaadasss school built with grade F matarials am from ejigbo the school hall collapes 3 times
Re: Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) by HzRF(m): 11:30pm On Nov 19, 2015
obailala:
The reason behind aregbe's slow-down is very obvious. Stop acting like you dont know, the oil price crash knocked the state's income by more than half and that crippled the state.
Stop saying rubbish

1)in 2012 a lot of civil servants retired due to the new rule being introduced aregbesola didn't fill up the space yet our salary increased astronomically frm 2bn to 3bn+ due to his boys called CHAMS ask anyone politically inclined about CHAMS in osun

2)he borrowed to anyhow
3)got 34bn bailout yet my parents still get half salaries

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) by obailala(m): 11:30pm On Nov 19, 2015
anonimi:

I thought the glorified fridge repairer was boasting that he does not need federal allocation from Niger Delta oil revenue to run his State of Osun ni?
What CHANGEd
RevDesmondJuju:

The oil from where?

PARASITES !
Who is not a parasite in Nigeria?... What states are you guys from let's start from there?
Re: Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:36pm On Nov 19, 2015
Who cares!!! All i see is a failed and one chance governor

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) by raumdeuter: 11:36pm On Nov 19, 2015
HzRF:

Stop saying rubbish

1)in 2012 a lot of civil servants retired due to the new rule being introduced aregbesola didn't fill up the space yet our salary increased astronomically frm 2bn to 3bn+ due to his boys called CHAMS ask anyone politically inclined about CHAMS in osun

2)he borrowed to anyhow
3)got 34bn bailout yet my parents still get half salaries

I would expect you to tell us when the 18K minimum age was implemented. Its basic common sense that the minimum wage would make salaries increase
Re: Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) by mailadedamola(m): 11:37pm On Nov 19, 2015
The School of all schools which am supervising is yet to be completed. Aregbe is working Osun State is marching forward

Re: Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) by raumdeuter: 11:38pm On Nov 19, 2015
mailadedamola:
The School of all schools which am supervising is yet to be completed. Aregbe is working Osun State is marching forward

Where is this located sir
Re: Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) by lakesidepapa(m): 11:38pm On Nov 19, 2015
JingoOAU:

Even the first picture is not real.....i think the school is located in Anambra or Enugu...it was Jonathan that built it as a token for the people of south east....useless he-goat

Fear God, don't say what u don't knw, the school is real and the man is commissioning the school on the said date, I was in ejigbo through out last week and this is real, ur jonathan administration doesn't have single project in osun state apart from shilow abi wetin dey call am(the place they use to keep food) that he built in Ilesha. All federal roads in Osun states are worst, nothing. u can shout from today till next tomorrow, Aregbeshola is a grass politician. 70percent of osun people love him and that's clue if u ain't knw.. this is not ss or se.
Re: Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) by scholes0(m): 11:39pm On Nov 19, 2015
mailadedamola:

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/3095191_img20151119162912_jpegbcbe0d4ed7c870d87ea14ce64d6e39eb[img]

Create a thread for it.
Where in Osun state is it located?
Re: Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) by scholes0(m): 11:39pm On Nov 19, 2015
mailadedamola:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3095192_img20151119163128_jpegdf1b07d9a5657092e21e663b10eb6e37

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3095191_img20151119162912_jpegbcbe0d4ed7c870d87ea14ce64d6e39eb

Create a thread for it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) by Tolexander: 11:41pm On Nov 19, 2015
mastengsynergy:
The Popular Yoruba adage says "Ninu Ikoko dudu ni Eko funfun ti njade". In the case of Osun the schools looks beautiful but the Products and the Students therein are dullards.
He invested in the buildings and the Structures because of his selfish gain to siphon money out of Osun treasury in the name of "Contracts+ to hi company and his friends from Lagos.
Posterity will Judge this Administration in Osun State.
Kabiru Aregbesola was awarded #8bn "Opon imo" Contract without supplying one-third of the Tablets. Check all the Schools there is no Single Tablet in the Schools.
We are actually waiting for your lies in 2018.
We are no fools in Osun. We shall pay u back the way you have deceived us.
may God reward you bountifully!

Some posters here can only see through partisan lens, hence the reason for the useless praise and support for the man whose destiny is to destroy the state totally by enriching himself and his family!

Why on earth should a sane man support Aregbesola with no concrete complete project but propaganda all through his first tenure and milking the state?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) by mailadedamola(m): 11:43pm On Nov 19, 2015
we re presently working on 3 schools simultaneously.
1. Osogbo grammar school
2. Iwo grammar school
3. Ilesha grammar school
The 3 schools are same structures
raumdeuter:

Where is this located sir

4 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) by chinchum(m): 11:44pm On Nov 19, 2015
While fayose is commissioning himself buying roasted plaintain in Ekiti state.

I for one believes Aregbe should proritise the projects in the state, posterity will judge him in years to come. If there is a segment of people he cant come close to satisfying, they are state workers(less than 5% of state population). He messed up with the state finances, no doubt about that, he anchored his developmental projects primarily on FG allocation, and he was busy mouthing of he can do without it, crude oil price cash exposed him, State governors are now coming out to say they can no longer afford to pay 18000 minimum wage.

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) by Nicepoker(m): 11:46pm On Nov 19, 2015
Bobbystanley:
Photoshop at it's Peak.

The only real picture here is the first picture where people were hailing Aregberascal
don't mind the idiot I served in ejigbo stayed closed to that photoshoped building. That environment overgrown by weed coupled with very poor drainage.
Re: Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) by mailadedamola(m): 11:46pm On Nov 19, 2015
I will create a tread and post pictures everyday.
scholes0:

Create a thread for it.

Re: Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) by philips70(m): 11:48pm On Nov 19, 2015
arresa:

He was actually going to share akpu....Starving broke assx villager grin

When was the last time your worthless isi ewu bele governors commissioned anything even dog cage to put you losers and village bingos in? grin

grin grin grin Mehn you harsh.
Re: Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) by Nicepoker(m): 11:52pm On Nov 19, 2015
Don't be deceived by those pix.
Re: Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) by arresa: 11:53pm On Nov 19, 2015
philips70:

grin grin grin Mehn you harsh.

The worthless clowns are nothing but rabid village dogs with no sense of worth and belonging.

There useless and non productive governors collect taxes and allocations, but ask the nuisance and trolls what was done with their money or the last time they commissioned anything.

...but mention Aregbe and see them fall over each other foaming at the mouth like crazed monkeys on cracks..

Aregbe have built more schools than all their 5 village states combined many times over...

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) by thundafire: 11:57pm On Nov 19, 2015
is dy skool 4 dy poor wer him neva pay salaries or na 4 him frnds but can he send his children there
Re: Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) by Nicepoker(m): 11:58pm On Nov 19, 2015
mikoloe:
I must confess that these are great work but he needs to pay those that will impact knowledge in those schools.
u have been deceived by those pixs. I served in ejigbo that thing u see there is photoshoped.
Re: Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) by arresa: 12:00am On Nov 20, 2015
Nicepoker:
Don't be deceived by those pix.

You are right we should not believe the pictures because like your village, ignorant, angry, bitter and bad bele viafra village brother, they are Photoshop...

Useless losers... grin

3 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) by Nicepoker(m): 12:04am On Nov 20, 2015
arresa:

You are right we should not believe the pictures because like your village, ignorant, angry, bitter and bad bele viafra village brother, they are Photoshop...

Useless losers... grin
I served in ejigbo that backward location. That rubbish building is located adjacent to ejigbo council secretariat. Don't be deceived by that pix. Moreover I didn't know u are this 5tupid.
Re: Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) by saintgoogle(m): 12:08am On Nov 20, 2015
JingoOAU:

Even the first picture is not real.....i think the school is located in Anambra or Enugu...it was Jonathan that built it as a token for the people of south east....useless he-goat
Come to Osun and see for yourself prick head
Re: Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) by arresa: 12:15am On Nov 20, 2015
Nicepoker:
u have been deceived by those pixs. I served in ejigbo that thing u see there is photoshoped.

Nicepoker:
I served in ejigbo that backward location. That rubbish building is located adjacent to ejigbo council secretariat. Don't be deceived by that pix. Moreover I didn't know u are this 5tupid.

Nicepoker:
slave. Go and plant water mellon for ur fulani masters up north.

Nicepoker:
Apc. Dingbats will blame GEJ.

Nicepoker:
that's why they are clipping unto ND. South west is a waste land.

Nicepoker:
fear written all over u. Its the yoruba trademark. FEAR. U go run leave Southwest. Slave

Ok village bifraud bitter and angry GEJ bootie licker, we don here you.

Now show us any non photoshoped school picture from any of your 5 ibo villagers, just 1... grin
Re: Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) by Nicepoker(m): 12:19am On Nov 20, 2015
arresa:

Ok village bifraud bitter and angry GEJ bootie licker, we don here you.

Now show us any non photoshoped school picture from any of your 5 ibo villagers, just 1... grin
continue to bask in the euphoria of ur 5tupidity. Are u so jobless taking time to go through my posts?

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) by ideology(m): 12:20am On Nov 20, 2015
arresa:

http://osun.gov.ng/2015/11/16/photo-news-aregbesola-set-commission-ejigbo-high-school-marking-1st-anniversary-2nd-term-office/

guy relocate to Abuja, go and work for Fashola, don't tell me you want to tarnish your image with Rauf Obeni
Re: Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) by pus22: 12:27am On Nov 20, 2015
[size=28pt]murder..not makeup artist, Someone got murdered. And they posted it on the internet claiming it is makeup artist[/size]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3082605_inst10sfxxx_jpeg645cd415f4971a91889fe94d5434bdd4
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3082602_inst10sfxx_jpeg9115a46886868238702bb98d3e2bbbd3

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso / Omanbala Oil Rig Bridge, The Longest Bridge In South-East Outside Niger Bridge / Full Speech Of Saraki’s World Press Conference On NASS Invasion By DSS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.