Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,710 members, 7,831,221 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) (60734 Views)

President Buhari Arrives Osun State To Commission Osogbo High School (photos) / Buhari To Commission Osogbo High School In Osun (photo) / Dickson Hoodwinks Jonathan To Commission Flyover - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) by miqos02(m): 9:19pm On Nov 20, 2015
na wa oh, aregbe matter full 10 pages on nairaland?

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) by arresa: 9:32pm On Nov 20, 2015
miqos02:
na wa oh, aregbe matter full 10 pages on nairaland?

Apabio with the largest budget in Nigeria and the richest state in Nigeria can not fill 1 full page on NL with his achievements.
Re: Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) by anonimi: 9:49pm On Nov 20, 2015
lakesidepapa:
5 ke? Almost 9 in ilesha town alone and still counting..

How many qualified TEACHERS has AreGbese RECRUITED and trained since 2010
Abi the buildings ALONE can teach students ni?

Only a foolish progreTHIEF will do such a brainless project. He should ask Alh. Lateef Jakande how it is done if he is serious about good governance instead of just stealing our money!
Re: Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) by NewNigeriaMind: 10:12pm On Nov 20, 2015
anonimi:

How many qualified TEACHERS has AreGbese RECRUITED and trained since 2010
Abi the buildings ALONE can teach students ni?

Only a foolish progreTHIEF will do such a brainless project. He should ask Alh. Lateef Jakande how it is done if he is serious about good governance instead of just stealing our money!

As a stakeholder in osun, I am happy with all he has done so far.

Except you have veritable data on teachers recruited in the last 5years I will say SHUT THE Bleep UP
Re: Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:14pm On Nov 20, 2015
arresa:

Koburu Biafra losers, I really understand your pain and sorrow... grin
Fool

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) by anonimi: 11:01pm On Nov 20, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:
As a stakeholder in osun, I am happy with all he has done so far.

Except you have veritable data on teachers recruited in the last 5years I will say SHUT THE Bleep UP

How much TAX do you pay to Osun state oh?
How much do you give to people in the state to settle hospital bills, pay school fees, buy food etc because AreGbese did not pay salaries?

I hope your reply will reflect a 'New Nigeria Mind' to issues.
I hope.
Re: Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) by arresa: 12:55am On Nov 21, 2015
engees001:

Fool

Don't call me what you call the dogs that conceived you....

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) by devilishM: 2:48am On Nov 21, 2015
anonimi:

How much do you give to people in the state to settle hospital bills, pay school fees, buy food etc because AreGbese did not pay salaries?

I hope.

Hiv patient, I stop quoting you when i saw your pics, will advise people to do same cos you deserve pity and not insult. Ife man, no wonder you hate Aregbesola. Lmaoooo
Re: Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) by devilishM: 2:59am On Nov 21, 2015
Nicepoker:
I served in ejigbo that backward location. That rubbish building is located adjacent to ejigbo council secretariat. Don't be deceived by that pix. Moreover I didn't know u are this 5tupid.

Look at this oaf with photoshop pics splashing smelly spit everywhere about photoshop. See the tribal mark on your face, you like a new born calf. Hehehehehe You are still ugly even with all the photoshop on your pics. Spit
Re: Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) by lakesidepapa(m): 4:26am On Nov 21, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:
Ife people can hate aregbesola for all they care, even my colleague at work from ife hates aregbesola because he is ijesa. I told him last year I am also from ijesa the said we are all rascal I am just polish....

I just dey laugh.

God bless aregbesola, ipinle osun agbe e o.

The hatred has been there since a these days bro, ife hate us because we used to claim that their ancestor king was a slave that took from oduduwa, they hate us because we are more educated than them, great people came out from Ijesha and we used to occupy top and key posts during the era of old oyo state. If he said aregbesola is rascal, what abt their useless fani kayode and his late dad, abi thief/killer omisore?
Re: Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) by Nicepoker(m): 6:32am On Nov 21, 2015
devilishM:

Look at this oaf with photoshop pics splashing smelly spit everywhere about photoshop. See the tribal mark on your face, you like a new born calf. Hehehehehe You are still ugly even with all the photoshop on your pics. Spit
kill ur self. Son of a wh0re
Re: Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) by NewNigeriaMind: 7:46am On Nov 21, 2015
E
anonimi:

I hope.

What is wrong with this kid, your comment makes it look like majority of the people are civil servants whereas that is a lie the civil servants just like making noise.

Well my people in osun are into insurance to trading, they don't need help paying their bills. Neither do they lay about in the name of being a civil servant. They are very productive.

If Your family are the lay about civil servants, tel them to leave government work and do something tangible for once in their lazy lives.
Re: Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) by devilishM: 8:04am On Nov 21, 2015
Nicepoker:
I am a Son of a wh0re, my smelly mother stinks

After you kill the smelly oaf that sired you, Shameless dirty animal.
Re: Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) by Nicepoker(m): 8:28am On Nov 21, 2015
devilishM:

After you kill the smelly oaf that sired you, Shameless dirty animal.
woe betides thee and who ever brought u to this world shall never go unpunished.
Re: Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) by devilishM: 8:32am On Nov 21, 2015
Nicepoker:
woe betides me and who ever brought me to this world shall never go unpunished.

Amen. May the village w.hore that sired you perish before your eyes, may she be your source of sorrow. Smelly animal
Re: Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) by Nicepoker(m): 8:34am On Nov 21, 2015
devilishM:

Amen. May the village w.hore that sired you perish before your eyes, may she be your source of sorrow. Smelly animal
u sound frustrated. Are u living below one dollar daily?
Re: Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) by devilishM: 8:41am On Nov 21, 2015
Nicepoker:
u sound frustrated. Are u living below one dollar daily?

I should be asking an accursed fool like you that love throwing insult around even when wretchedness is written all over your ugly face. Your ugly marks alone shows you are a certified product of baby factory. Spit on your ugly face.
Re: Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) by anonimi: 9:10am On Nov 21, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:
If Your family are the lay about civil servants, tel them to leave government work and do something tangible for once in their lazy lives.

They will leave the civil service AFTER they have being paid the salary that AreGbese owes them for almost a year. They can use the FORCED savings to buy farming tools etc to start 'something tangible for once in their lazy lives'.
Don't you think that is the SENSIBLE thing they should do

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2081946_change_jpeg1d261807316c13729a0ba23ee58934ff

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2630622_cjlpxmiwsaap2su_png84e6ed0c16cc1a142bc93d7da71a34a9

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2511031_img22681848099545_jpeg_jpegd0c22199d4d5840b2b430d790dfb113d
Re: Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) by Nicepoker(m): 9:41am On Nov 21, 2015
devilishM:

I should be asking an accursed fool like you that love throwing insult around even when wretchedness is written all over your ugly face. Your ugly marks alone shows you are a certified product of baby factory. Spit on your ugly face.
your english is pathetic. U must be 5tupid for a living. Why creep around my profile like a thief. If u are tired of life u can go ahead and commit suicide cos from my observation you are certainly beyond redemption.
Re: Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) by devilishM: 10:40am On Nov 21, 2015
Nicepoker:
your english is pathetic. U must be 5tupid for a living. Why creep around my profile like a thief. If u are tired of life u can go ahead and commit suicide cos from my observation you are certainly beyond redemption.

Trash coming from a product of rape between a gorilla and toad. You must be sad man in life, frustration is written clearly all over your ugly face, the marks alone shows you are from one thick bushy village in the cursed red mud land. Go end your pathetic life cos you deserve nothing but cruel death. Ndi ara
Re: Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) by Nicepoker(m): 11:14am On Nov 21, 2015
devilishM:

Trash coming from a product of rape between a gorilla and toad. You must be sad man in life, frustration is written clearly all over your ugly face, the marks alone shows you are from one thick bushy village in the cursed red mud land. Go end your pathetic life cos you deserve nothing but cruel death. Ndi ara
ding bat. U are suffering let me loan u some cash so u can start up life. Cos from my observation u will never prosper in this life. I curse u this day u shall remain and dwell in poverty for ever and ever.
Re: Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) by NewNigeriaMind: 11:36am On Nov 21, 2015
anonimi:

They will leave the civil service AFTER they have being paid the salary that AreGbese owes them for almost a year. They can use the FORCED savings to buy farming tools etc to start 'something tangible for once in their lazy lives'.
Don't you think that is the SENSIBLE thing they should do

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2081946_change_jpeg1d261807316c13729a0ba23ee58934ff

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2630622_cjlpxmiwsaap2su_png84e6ed0c16cc1a142bc93d7da71a34a9

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2511031_img22681848099545_jpeg_jpegd0c22199d4d5840b2b430d790dfb113d

Oga all this one na stories, if your parents and family are civil servants, ask them to get up their lazy ass and be useful to the rest of the state.
Re: Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) by devilishM: 1:06pm On Nov 21, 2015
Nicepoker:
Cos from my observation I will never prosper in this life. I curse myself this day I shall remain and dwell in poverty for ever and ever. Amen

Amen oooo.
Your senile father is dying in the village and you talking of loaning someone cash, buhahahaa. You cant give what you dont have, poverty is written all over your uglt face but you still making mouth just like a typical gala seller. You have been cursed and so shall it be in your life. Amen
Re: Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) by Nicepoker(m): 1:12pm On Nov 21, 2015
devilishM:

My senile father is dying in the village and I am typing rubb!sh buhahahaa. poverty is written all over my uglt face but I am still making mouth just like a typical gala seller. I have been cursed and so shall it be in my life. Amen
u don't mean it.
Re: Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) by devilishM: 1:34pm On Nov 21, 2015
Nicepoker:
I love banging the smelly ediot that call herself my mother, she stinks. I will surely rape her to death before killing myself. I deserve sorrow and pains in my life. So help me God.

Chai.... Amen oooo shocked shocked shocked
Re: Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) by Nicepoker(m): 1:42pm On Nov 21, 2015
devilishM:

I will remain poor for life.
Re: Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) by devilishM: 2:37pm On Nov 21, 2015
Nicepoker:
May i be hit by a tanker. May all my children suffer and die of kwashiokor. May i work and never see any gain, so shall it be.

Amen.
Re: Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) by Nicepoker(m): 2:40pm On Nov 21, 2015
Re: Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) by Nicepoker(m): 2:42pm On Nov 21, 2015
devilishM:

I am a frustrated f00l
really
Re: Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) by devilishM: 2:49pm On Nov 21, 2015
Nicepoker:
my mother will surely die a miserable death before december. She really deserve to by Gods grace

Nice one.
Re: Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) by Nicepoker(m): 2:51pm On Nov 21, 2015
devilishM:

I am a disgrace to this generation
Re: Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) by devilishM: 2:52pm On Nov 21, 2015
Nicepoker:
my mother is cursed and will die soon

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Obituary: Senator Cyrus Nunieh Is Dead / Ikpeazu's Coronavirus Treatment Complicated By Kidney Failure - SR / APC Conducted An Online Assessment Polls Of Their Performance (see Results)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.