Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,201 members, 7,811,539 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:07 PM

A Port Harcourt Neighbourhood Burning This Morning( Pictures) - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / A Port Harcourt Neighbourhood Burning This Morning( Pictures) (33115 Views)

Heat And Mosquitoes: Inside Lagos Neighbourhood Where Residents Hardly Sleep / Massive Fire In Residential Lagos Neighbourhood / People Trapped In A Burning Building In Oluwole, Lagos Island (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Port Harcourt Neighbourhood Burning This Morning( Pictures) by Nobody: 11:14am On Nov 20, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

God bless you for offering a hand of help...

Bless you too, MY brother. It was an opportunity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Port Harcourt Neighbourhood Burning This Morning( Pictures) by Nobody: 11:15am On Nov 20, 2015
pet4ril:
Thats why they say no knowledge is waste... If you studied medical doctor and opportuned to work as a mechanic for the main time, please dont turn it down for no one knows of what help its going to be to you and the masses at large in the future...... God blesa you former fire fighter.

God bless you too. And thanks for the advice. Truly no knowledge is lost.

1 Like

Re: A Port Harcourt Neighbourhood Burning This Morning( Pictures) by alaskido(m): 11:19am On Nov 20, 2015
I hope you did not get to work late and receive a query from your boss or even a sack letter. Good work though. grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Port Harcourt Neighbourhood Burning This Morning( Pictures) by Etizz: 11:26am On Nov 20, 2015
madridguy:
@ OP, You are our Hero for the day. What a wonderful sacrifice. May God comfort them.

Where d OP for be hero

Na him dey snapp pictures oh.....

Joking though but seems true.....
Re: A Port Harcourt Neighbourhood Burning This Morning( Pictures) by Nobody: 11:36am On Nov 20, 2015
alaskido:
I hope you did not get to work late and receive a query from your boss or even a sack letter. Good work though. grin grin grin

My boss cheered me up when I narrated the little role I played in mitigating the disaster. I wasn't late though.
Re: A Port Harcourt Neighbourhood Burning This Morning( Pictures) by Nobody: 11:37am On Nov 20, 2015
chipzidar:
Na so ph dey? E urg ooo grin

It's a typical Nigerian community. Nothing too spectacular about it shaaa....
Re: A Port Harcourt Neighbourhood Burning This Morning( Pictures) by Aitee1: 11:54am On Nov 20, 2015
Tedassie:

adah tang su nem imam,Itoro...ato uke by the way?

Oron tongue
Re: A Port Harcourt Neighbourhood Burning This Morning( Pictures) by Nobody: 11:56am On Nov 20, 2015
Our hero for the day. God bless President Jonathan for inspiring people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Port Harcourt Neighbourhood Burning This Morning( Pictures) by Tedassie(m): 12:10pm On Nov 20, 2015
Aitee1:

Oron tongue
if i hear
Re: A Port Harcourt Neighbourhood Burning This Morning( Pictures) by DammyOlu123(m): 12:10pm On Nov 20, 2015
@op, thank you for helping out first, and taking pictures later.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Port Harcourt Neighbourhood Burning This Morning( Pictures) by Nobody: 12:12pm On Nov 20, 2015
dearpreye:

My boss cheered me up when I narrated the little role I played in mitigating the disaster. I wasn't late though.
one boss is one in a million.

He's a rare character.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Port Harcourt Neighbourhood Burning This Morning( Pictures) by Nobody: 12:47pm On Nov 20, 2015
shadowgwalker:
one boss is one in a million.

He's a rare character.

Yeah. He also served in the fire unit in the times past. He understands the significance of human lives.
Re: A Port Harcourt Neighbourhood Burning This Morning( Pictures) by Nobody: 12:48pm On Nov 20, 2015
DammyOlu123:
@op, thank you for helping out first, and taking pictures later.

Thank you. Have a great weekend in advance.
Re: A Port Harcourt Neighbourhood Burning This Morning( Pictures) by Aitee1: 2:07pm On Nov 20, 2015
Tedassie:

if i hear

You don't like them
Re: A Port Harcourt Neighbourhood Burning This Morning( Pictures) by Nobody: 2:09pm On Nov 20, 2015
Glory be to God for saving His children's lives.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Port Harcourt Neighbourhood Burning This Morning( Pictures) by firstking01(m): 2:34pm On Nov 20, 2015
It happened close to railway rumourolu, woji road b4 elijiji, was there live. The damages no be here o, tanx to the fire service men. Though they came a lil bit late as usual.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Port Harcourt Neighbourhood Burning This Morning( Pictures) by Dennikki2020(m): 3:06pm On Nov 20, 2015
WHICH AREA OF PORT-HARCOURT NEIGHBORHOOD DID THIS FIRE CAME OUT THIS MORNING

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Port Harcourt Neighbourhood Burning This Morning( Pictures) by Nobody: 3:35pm On Nov 20, 2015
dearpreye:

Yeah. He also served in the fire unit in the times past. He understands the significance of human lives.

wow...that's cool. Some ppl won't value lives until they see that terrible part of nature.
Re: A Port Harcourt Neighbourhood Burning This Morning( Pictures) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Nov 20, 2015
fire brigade where are you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Port Harcourt Neighbourhood Burning This Morning( Pictures) by Nobody: 4:15pm On Nov 20, 2015
shadowgwalker:
wow...that's cool. Some ppl won't value lives until they see that terrible part of nature.

You've got to value human lives. The more you value yours, the more you value that of others.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Port Harcourt Neighbourhood Burning This Morning( Pictures) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Nov 20, 2015
firstking01:
It happened close to railway rumourolu, woji road b4 elijiji, was there live. The damages no be here o, tanx to the fire service men. Though they came a lil bit late as usual.

But them try shaaa. .....I'll pass by the place on my way home. I pray God sees the victims through.
Re: A Port Harcourt Neighbourhood Burning This Morning( Pictures) by nigeriancuban: 5:12pm On Nov 20, 2015
well-done op,maybe you are better of as a fire-man so the country don't burn to death

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Port Harcourt Neighbourhood Burning This Morning( Pictures) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Nov 20, 2015
nigeriancuban:
well-done op,maybe you are better of as a fire-man so the country don't burn to death

Hahah. I'm happy being a HSE Professional, though I spent a few years as a fireman in the past. Thanks for the kind comment.
Re: A Port Harcourt Neighbourhood Burning This Morning( Pictures) by jabojafa(m): 7:39pm On Nov 20, 2015
Aitee1:

Oron tongue
nice dp by d way
Re: A Port Harcourt Neighbourhood Burning This Morning( Pictures) by Tedassie(m): 7:58pm On Nov 20, 2015
Aitee1:

You don't like them
Never said so
Re: A Port Harcourt Neighbourhood Burning This Morning( Pictures) by Nobody: 2:17pm On Nov 23, 2015
VickyRotex:
Awwwww.

That's sad.

Nice one Preye.

Just saw the above. Thanks, and happy new week.
Re: A Port Harcourt Neighbourhood Burning This Morning( Pictures) by VickyRotex(f): 4:20pm On Nov 23, 2015
dearpreye:

Just saw the above. Thanks, and happy new week.

You're welcome Preye.

Have a Splendid week smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Port Harcourt Neighbourhood Burning This Morning( Pictures) by Nobody: 4:22pm On Nov 23, 2015
Those aren't homes but mud. Jeez! What is going on in Nigeria? Why can we build tall and apartments for low income earners? Ptui!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Port Harcourt Neighbourhood Burning This Morning( Pictures) by robosky02(m): 4:30pm On Nov 23, 2015
house dey burn na picture you go take abi

instead you go call fire service

madridguy:
@ OP, You are our Hero for the day. What a wonderful sacrifice. May God comfort them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aba Tenant Given List Of Items To Contribute Following Death Of His Landlord / From Paper To Brick: A Journal Of Construction Activities / INTERIOR WALLPAPER AND 3D WALL PANEL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.