Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,262 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

Nigerian Lady Slams Women Who Won't For Once, Have Sex With A Guy & Tell Him Off - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Slams Women Who Won't For Once, Have Sex With A Guy & Tell Him Off (42338 Views)

"You Cheated On Me Multiple Times"- New Jersey Lady Slams Her Ex For Shading Her / Lady Slams Ex-Boyfriend "Good At Killing Girlfriends' Babies" (Photo) / Nigerian Lady Slams Couples Having Sex In This Heat Period (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Slams Women Who Won't For Once, Have Sex With A Guy & Tell Him Off by RedCapChief(m): 9:46pm On Nov 22, 2015
MissGdope:

Lol dude try again grin
After all that and still no pishure? Ah ah na. I ain't begging you to post your pic bruh. I dare you to kiss
Chimp
private post cheesy
Re: Nigerian Lady Slams Women Who Won't For Once, Have Sex With A Guy & Tell Him Off by Nobody: 9:48pm On Nov 22, 2015
RedCapChief:

Still aching to see the pic huh? Your mind won't let you rest huh? I definitely hit a nerve. Unresolved daddy issues perhaps? Nobody to give you cuddles and kisses huh? Babe, don't go pulling a Caitlyn < -> Bruce because you're flirting with that road with all the physical insecurity you're carrying. Ugly smart girls may yet find some small happiness in this world
Lmfao that up there made no sense. Come again
cool
Re: Nigerian Lady Slams Women Who Won't For Once, Have Sex With A Guy & Tell Him Off by Philosopher1979: 9:51pm On Nov 22, 2015
YOU AFRICANS MUST NOT LET YOURSELF BE BRAINWASHED BY THE WESTERN MEDIA. THESE PEOPLE WANT YOU TO ABANDON MARRIAGE. THIS IS A PSYCHO-SOCIAL PROBLEM. WE AFRICANS NEED TO CREATE OUR OWN IDENTITY. EVEN IN THE WESTERN WORLD THEIR TEENAGERS COMMIT SUICIDE BECUASE OF THIS STUPID IDEOLOGY OF THEIRS. SCIENTIFIC RATIONALISM AND SEXUAL LIBERALISM HAS ITS LIMITS.
WHEN WILL AFRICANS FOR ONCE BE INTELLIGENT.
SEXUAL LIBERALISM WILL LEAD TO THE DESTRUCTION OF THE FAMILY AND SOCIETY AT LAREGE. IN THE NEXT 2P TO 30 YEARS WE WILL BE GIVING BIRTH TO CRIMINALS. CHILDREN FROM SINGLE HOMES ARE USUALLY WAYWARD AND CRIMINALISTIC. RADICAL FEMINISM IS MADNESS AND CONFUSION.
AMERICANS ARE CONFUSED, DO NOT LET THESE PEOPLE CONFUSE YOU. I AM TIRED OF OUR INFERIORITY COMPLEX
Re: Nigerian Lady Slams Women Who Won't For Once, Have Sex With A Guy & Tell Him Off by RedCapChief(m): 10:21pm On Nov 22, 2015
MissGdope:

Lmfao that up there made no sense. Come again
cool
cheesy :DYou clearly need a nap, Quasimodo.
So run along kiss

Re: Nigerian Lady Slams Women Who Won't For Once, Have Sex With A Guy & Tell Him Off by Nobody: 10:57pm On Nov 22, 2015
RedCapChief:

cheesy :DYou clearly need a nap, Quasimodo.
So run along kiss

Oh dear oh dear come on! Is that all you can say. Oh please dont bore me, continue. Your stüpidity is entertaining
Re: Nigerian Lady Slams Women Who Won't For Once, Have Sex With A Guy & Tell Him Off by Nobody: 3:25pm On Nov 23, 2015
murphyibiam15:

wao...this ur post is too nice dear

at least somebody with sense is made a brave statement.

infact i don follow u

Hi dear. Sorry for the delayed response. Thanks for the compliment. Nice day ahead.
Re: Nigerian Lady Slams Women Who Won't For Once, Have Sex With A Guy & Tell Him Off by RedCapChief(m): 8:00pm On Nov 23, 2015
MissGdope:

Oh dear oh dear come on! Is that all you can say. Oh please dont bore me, continue. Your stüpidity is entertaining
I've been a bit of a dick. angryJust tell me why you felt the original post didn't make sense and I wouldn't mention you again
Re: Nigerian Lady Slams Women Who Won't For Once, Have Sex With A Guy & Tell Him Off by Nobody: 11:13pm On Nov 23, 2015
RedCapChief:
I've been a bit of a dick. angryJust tell me why you felt the original post didn't make sense and I wouldn't mention you again

Err i dont remember and i cant be bothered to check the original post
Re: Nigerian Lady Slams Women Who Won't For Once, Have Sex With A Guy & Tell Him Off by murphyibiam15(m): 8:00am On Nov 26, 2015
Gaborone:

Hi dear. Sorry for the delayed response. Thanks for the compliment. Nice day ahead.
uwc...thanks dear
Re: Nigerian Lady Slams Women Who Won't For Once, Have Sex With A Guy & Tell Him Off by chalondk(m): 1:28pm On Nov 29, 2015
shugga:

Answering pm is stressful let's do it here straight away , how may I be of help?

If you will be of help to me, id rather not disclose it here na - im a private person, so ill PM u
Re: Nigerian Lady Slams Women Who Won't For Once, Have Sex With A Guy & Tell Him Off by chalondk(m): 1:31pm On Nov 29, 2015
shugga:

Answering pm is stressful let's do it here straight away , how may I be of help?

Or better still... heres my pin; 55DA81F2
You culd add me up
Re: Nigerian Lady Slams Women Who Won't For Once, Have Sex With A Guy & Tell Him Off by GetRekt: 9:06pm On Dec 18, 2015
Gaborone:
How about we closed our legs like a pair of scissors till we got married?

Wanton sex is easy, let's try something hard but dignifying this time - closing those legs.

How about that?

smiley

how about you do you, and everyone else does everyone else?
Re: Nigerian Lady Slams Women Who Won't For Once, Have Sex With A Guy & Tell Him Off by badethespian(m): 10:33pm On Mar 03, 2016
Sijo01:
cheesy cheesy cheesy funny enough there are some girls that does it.
like u ryt

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2 Nigerian Boys Propose To Their Pretty White Girlfriends At The Same Time (vid) / Man Spends 21 Hours On His Knees Begging His Ex-Girlfriend To Take Him Back / You Want To Call Your Lover & Your Phone Is Dead...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.