Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,460 members, 7,812,409 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:56 PM

2 Nigerian Boys Propose To Their Pretty White Girlfriends At The Same Time (vid) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 2 Nigerian Boys Propose To Their Pretty White Girlfriends At The Same Time (vid) (42325 Views)

I May Not Return - Ghanaian Teacher Says After Finding Pretty White Lady Abroad / Nigerian Big Boy 'ATM' Proposes To His Pretty White Girlfriend On Her Birthday / Handsome Nigerian Man Weds His Pretty White Bride In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

2 Nigerian Boys Propose To Their Pretty White Girlfriends At The Same Time (vid) by officialwdhtvv: 12:34pm On Feb 15
Two Nigerian boys propose to their pretty white girlfriends at the same time. And they said yes.

Congratulations to all of them!!

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gcz_6wtJn2Y

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C3XYwXxP1Dn/?igsh=YWdmYzJocGVobHcx

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Nigerian Boys Propose To Their Pretty White Girlfriends At The Same Time (vid) by Jennyclay(f): 12:41pm On Feb 15
All these nonsense broke Nigerian men won’t kill me with laugh cheesy

Biko, I can’t laugh under this hot afternoon cheesy

Bunch of gigolos!!

Shame!!!

74 Likes 11 Shares

Re: 2 Nigerian Boys Propose To Their Pretty White Girlfriends At The Same Time (vid) by chiiraq802(m): 12:58pm On Feb 15
Jennyclay:

Bunch of gigolos!!

Shame!!!

How do you know they're broke You don link up with any of them before

148 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2 Nigerian Boys Propose To Their Pretty White Girlfriends At The Same Time (vid) by Bookhub: 1:13pm On Feb 15
these ones marry ancestors ... grin

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2 Nigerian Boys Propose To Their Pretty White Girlfriends At The Same Time (vid) by drimzsmoke(m): 1:23pm On Feb 15
officialwdhtvv:
Two Nigerian boys propose to their pretty white girlfriends at the same time. And they said yes.

#wetindeyhappentv

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Nigerian Boys Propose To Their Pretty White Girlfriends At The Same Time (vid) by Jennyclay(f): 1:25pm On Feb 15
chiiraq802:

Biko, let us hear word undecided.

But if it was the other way round you would have called her a gold-digger undecided

Mtcheww!! Nonsense!!

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2 Nigerian Boys Propose To Their Pretty White Girlfriends At The Same Time (vid) by madfind: 1:25pm On Feb 15
Pretty where, show me

8 Likes

Re: 2 Nigerian Boys Propose To Their Pretty White Girlfriends At The Same Time (vid) by Ibaaboy(m): 1:31pm On Feb 15
pussy hunters green card Tins on tins

11 Likes

Re: 2 Nigerian Boys Propose To Their Pretty White Girlfriends At The Same Time (vid) by ExudeLoveToAll: 1:56pm On Feb 15
Jennyclay:

Bunch of gigolos!!

Shame!!!

Get well soon

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2 Nigerian Boys Propose To Their Pretty White Girlfriends At The Same Time (vid) by Manny21: 2:12pm On Feb 15
Shey make we tell those girls that Iyabo, Nkechi or Halima dey with the boy's mothers as wife material. Those oyinbos are just factories

6 Likes

Re: 2 Nigerian Boys Propose To Their Pretty White Girlfriends At The Same Time (vid) by phoneport(m): 2:13pm On Feb 15
What dollar can not do does not exist grin grin angry

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2 Nigerian Boys Propose To Their Pretty White Girlfriends At The Same Time (vid) by meum: 2:13pm On Feb 15
Lol

1 Like

Re: 2 Nigerian Boys Propose To Their Pretty White Girlfriends At The Same Time (vid) by santaclaws: 2:13pm On Feb 15
They're really "pretty" cheesy grin

See wetin exhange rate cause... 😂

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2 Nigerian Boys Propose To Their Pretty White Girlfriends At The Same Time (vid) by sweet16s: 2:13pm On Feb 15
GC reloaded

1 Like

Re: 2 Nigerian Boys Propose To Their Pretty White Girlfriends At The Same Time (vid) by APOPTOSIS: 2:14pm On Feb 15
Welcome to the United States comrades🤣🤣🤣

8 Likes

Re: 2 Nigerian Boys Propose To Their Pretty White Girlfriends At The Same Time (vid) by Moyinoluwa35(f): 2:14pm On Feb 15
When the say a black man is limited on brain 🧠 this is just an example, as wide as nairaland with millions viewer and visitors online , is this what suppose to be on Frontline ??

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Nigerian Boys Propose To Their Pretty White Girlfriends At The Same Time (vid) by Skillsnigeria: 2:14pm On Feb 15
Okay

1 Like

Re: 2 Nigerian Boys Propose To Their Pretty White Girlfriends At The Same Time (vid) by Nomerci: 2:16pm On Feb 15
Nigaz getting married to ugly grannies.
Deh fuc k

4 Likes

Re: 2 Nigerian Boys Propose To Their Pretty White Girlfriends At The Same Time (vid) by yommen: 2:16pm On Feb 15
Jennyclay:

Bunch of gigolos!!

Shame!!!

You just displayed pure painment. If them propose to you, you go say dem broke. Now you can't stand the pain of watching them propose to others.

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2 Nigerian Boys Propose To Their Pretty White Girlfriends At The Same Time (vid) by David0002: 2:17pm On Feb 15
Jennyclay:

Bunch of gigolos!!

Shame!!!
see painment

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Nigerian Boys Propose To Their Pretty White Girlfriends At The Same Time (vid) by merits(m): 2:17pm On Feb 15
officialwdhtvv:

#wetindeyhappentv

Slave and master.

Roman Gods why won't they say yes?The white 🤍 🐖🐷 pigs

5 Likes

Re: 2 Nigerian Boys Propose To Their Pretty White Girlfriends At The Same Time (vid) by Sonnobax15(m): 2:18pm On Feb 15
lipsrsealed
Re: 2 Nigerian Boys Propose To Their Pretty White Girlfriends At The Same Time (vid) by Nduzeal4life: 2:18pm On Feb 15
chiiraq802:

They are more than broke

1 Like

Re: 2 Nigerian Boys Propose To Their Pretty White Girlfriends At The Same Time (vid) by inoki247: 2:18pm On Feb 15
Lol make dem enjoy dere 3310 sad shocked

8 Likes

Re: 2 Nigerian Boys Propose To Their Pretty White Girlfriends At The Same Time (vid) by kareemkamil(m): 2:19pm On Feb 15
Nothing Gigolo can't do to hustle grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Nigerian Boys Propose To Their Pretty White Girlfriends At The Same Time (vid) by Artscollection: 2:20pm On Feb 15
Heartless boys!!

Before your mind go come teach this level of bravery, u go don throw people overboard tire.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Nigerian Boys Propose To Their Pretty White Girlfriends At The Same Time (vid) by obembet(f): 2:21pm On Feb 15
Jennyclay:

Bunch of gigolos!!

Shame!!!

Big shame my dear, they are fraudster and gold-digger

2 Likes

Re: 2 Nigerian Boys Propose To Their Pretty White Girlfriends At The Same Time (vid) by Panda7(m): 2:22pm On Feb 15
Green card turn red

2 Likes

Re: 2 Nigerian Boys Propose To Their Pretty White Girlfriends At The Same Time (vid) by 900warriorz: 2:23pm On Feb 15
Get Rich or Die Tryin cool

11 Likes

Re: 2 Nigerian Boys Propose To Their Pretty White Girlfriends At The Same Time (vid) by Wealthoptulent(m): 2:23pm On Feb 15
officialwdhtvv:

#wetindeyhappentv

na WINDOWS 24 DOC. in the BAGS grin if u know u know
Re: 2 Nigerian Boys Propose To Their Pretty White Girlfriends At The Same Time (vid) by chriskosherbal(m): 2:24pm On Feb 15
Ibaaboy:
pussy hunters green card Tins on tins
these are pure hustlers and it's accepted on the street...you can even roll on the floor to get that ring on her finger to narrow the road in getting your papers..you deserve to live well abroad.

But doing same thing to those local hoes we are used to who you feed, cloth, accommodate and at the end they will still cheat ...a capital NO from me.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Nigerian Boys Propose To Their Pretty White Girlfriends At The Same Time (vid) by Ategberoson(m): 2:25pm On Feb 15
Comrades

Well done

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Range Rover Evoque (Pictures) / Nigerian Lady Slams Women Who Won't For Once, Have Sex With A Guy & Tell Him Off / Do Modern Day Nigerian Ladies Prefer This Wooing Method?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.