Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,276 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:25 AM

Is She Loose? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is She Loose? (3901 Views)

8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them / Can A Girl Vagina Loose Without Having Frequent Sex? / She Is Going To Loose Her Man Because She Can't Cum. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is She Loose? by 8inch: 8:19pm On May 21, 2009
She'll be 26 this year and has slept with nine guys already. She is currently single meaning if the next guy happens to be hubby, he'll be number 10.
Is this the normal figure with ladies (although most claim only two guys) or is she loose?
Re: Is She Loose? by StrStruck(f): 8:22pm On May 21, 2009
How old are you and how many girls have you had sex with?

To answer your question, she isn't.
Re: Is She Loose? by ikamefa(f): 8:23pm On May 21, 2009
na wah oh! how you take sabi sey she don nack 9 people?

you be no 8?  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

so  she  is loose now c o s shes had 9 lovers?  undecided

then how do we describe a man in the same situation?  undecided  a mangina?
cheesy
Re: Is She Loose? by platinumnk(f): 8:24pm On May 21, 2009
please is not how many u do but how often man and how she keeps it tight!

If she has sex with 9 guys once does that make it better than a girl who has sex 100xs with her 1 bf??

think about it
Re: Is She Loose? by Nobody: 8:26pm On May 21, 2009
platinumnk:

please is not how many u do but how often man and how she keeps it tight!

If she has sex with 9 guys once does that make it better than a girl who has sex 100xs with her 1 bf??

think about it
Actually, the 100xs with her bf is better lipsrsealed
Re: Is She Loose? by lemonpluss(f): 8:31pm On May 21, 2009
To me she is not loose becos majority of girls loose their virginity by 18 yrs,when u subtract 18 frm 26 dat means she han been sexually active for d past 8 yrs,which is not too bad with just 9 guys lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: Is She Loose? by platinumnk(f): 8:48pm On May 21, 2009
ibkaye:

well i knew a girl who showed me her record book of how many times she did it with her bf,

it was too much information, and the guy still looked for other girls. personally i think he knocked it loose
Re: Is She Loose? by MaiSuya(m): 8:56pm On May 21, 2009
WT. . . are people are defending that B***H? [b]nine [/b]men na wa O!
Re: Is She Loose? by StrStruck(f): 9:01pm On May 21, 2009
Mai Suya:

WT. . . are people are defending that B***H? [b]nine [/b]men na wa O!

You mad because she's had more men than you?
Re: Is She Loose? by 190: 9:10pm On May 21, 2009
man
this babe de loosed ooh grin grin
Re: Is She Loose? by Nobody: 9:12pm On May 21, 2009
nine men were lucky to succeed. but do you know that the number of men that have tried their luck in her life time may be up to 1000. she may not be loose, but she simply allowed sex with all the guys she has dated.
Re: Is She Loose? by 8inch: 9:19pm On May 21, 2009
@ platinumnk  lol
@ ikamefa  lipsrsealed (as regards my position on the hitlist)
@ lemonpluss Nice mathematical analysis.
Re: Is She Loose? by TOPE20001(f): 9:34pm On May 21, 2009
ibkaye:

God bless u wink
Re: Is She Loose? by 190: 9:37pm On May 21, 2009
see tope de talk grin grin
Re: Is She Loose? by MaiSuya(m): 10:02pm On May 21, 2009
St☆rStruck:

You mad because she's had more men than you?
xcuse moi? WTF will I be doing wit a man?

hmmm. . .the zeal with which some people are playing advocate here. . .makes one wonder. . .  lipsrsealed
Re: Is She Loose? by ebila(m): 10:11pm On May 21, 2009
@Poster,
Depends,if she slept wit guys dat were not her b/f(s),then she is loose,else,she's just normal jare!
Re: Is She Loose? by djakarta(m): 10:18pm On May 21, 2009
as free human beings she is free to do whatever she likes with her thing. she has an inalienable right to do it provided she doesnt infringe on anothers right. so young lady Bleep on till you die
Re: Is She Loose? by ievbuomw(f): 4:31am On May 22, 2009
She is not loose. She's experienced wink

1 Like

Re: Is She Loose? by SeanT21(f): 5:20am On May 22, 2009
NO, She is not loose. If she was in a relationship with all those 9 men then there is nothing wrong with it.

1 Like

Re: Is She Loose? by Oxone(m): 10:56am On May 22, 2009
how come people are always quick to judge, some who do ain't any better angry angry angry angry
how about the girls who have slept with more but keeps it a secret or those that sleeps with more than one at a time undecided undecided undecided
lets all stop pretending & been petty. the past is past, let it go
Re: Is She Loose? by biola44: 11:15am On May 22, 2009
@poster: nothing do d girl, 9 na single no, she never enter double, but d girl don enjoy her youth no be small,
@girls defending her: must u Bleep every guy u date?
Re: Is She Loose? by vanderjo(m): 11:19am On May 22, 2009
I'm not judging her but for me she is loose,thre is no justification for a woman to sleep with 9 different men,not surprise the female folks are supporting her,by thier standard,sleeping with 9 men doesn't make a woman loose,the number should be 20.
crucify me if you like.lol
Re: Is She Loose? by touchmeder: 11:32am On May 22, 2009
For an average Nigerian girl 9 is abit too many in my estimation. just my opinion
Re: Is She Loose? by sleekdoc: 11:59am On May 22, 2009
@ Topic;

Yes.
Re: Is She Loose? by vanderjo(m): 12:09pm On May 22, 2009
@touchmedder,
Nice pair of breast you got.
Re: Is She Loose? by Feelitx(m): 12:22pm On May 22, 2009
Five and below is Okay.
Re: Is She Loose? by Nobody: 12:24pm On May 22, 2009
it is absolutely wrong for a lady/guy to  *** before marriage. trust me.
9 is nicely too much.
Re: Is She Loose? by RedRiver(m): 12:29pm On May 22, 2009
Why in the world will a man want to know the no of men or rounds of sex his gf has had in the past. what value will that infomation add. will it make him love her more or marry her faster. did he also submit himself to the same embarrassing interrogation from the girl. That is the price a girl pays for being truthful and respectful to men, such men deserved to be lied to.This guy should have realized it wouldnt have cost the girl a thing to say shes only been with 3 men afterall sexmeter is yet to be invented.
Most importantly, she is an adult and had sex with men she was in a relationship. No of sex or boyfriend or girlfriend has never being a criteria for determining a good man/woman
Re: Is She Loose? by Oxone(m): 1:10pm On May 22, 2009
Feelitx:

Five and below is Okay.

yemium:

it is absolutely wrong for a lady/guy to  *** before marriage. trust me.
9 is nicely too much.

where did u get your dumb stats from undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

& who made u the judge of whats 2 much & whats not
Re: Is She Loose? by ievbuomw(f): 1:45pm On May 22, 2009
biola44:

@poster: nothing do d girl, 9 na single no, she never enter double, but d girl don enjoy her youth no be small,
@girls defending her: must u Bleep every guy u date?

No number is the best but who are YOU to judge her? You don't know her past life/history and you have probably screwed everything you have seen with breasts for all we know

1 Like

Re: Is She Loose? by wallex73(m): 3:47pm On May 22, 2009
For every woman who has in one way or the other judge this poor lady here,who are you to judge her?
What makes you better than her? And to you men,i pray God will not forgive any one of you who cast aspersion on the integrity of this lady.Are you guys not responsible for her act? Who knows if one of you in here has even deceived her with promise of marriage and at the end jilt her? That is the way the number keep increasing.
Let anyone of you who thinks he'she is cleaner than this lady cast the first stone. May you all who judge this poor lady be judged. Amen. angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is She Loose? by vanderjo(m): 4:05pm On May 22, 2009
@wallex,
Call a spade,even if i indulge in it,does it make it good?its bad.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Discrepancy Between Ladies And Guys Conversations. / Vaseline Crew Meet Your Mentor And What He Actually Used Vaseline To Do / Romantic Photo - This Is How MTN And GLO Suck Our Data

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.