Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

Is She Loose? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is She Loose? (3907 Views)

8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them / Can A Girl Vagina Loose Without Having Frequent Sex? / She Is Going To Loose Her Man Because She Can't Cum. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is She Loose? by Nobody: 4:16pm On May 22, 2009
wow!!! 9 guys!!!! well I can't Judge!!!  grin

She knows whaT up!!!!! Rated 9 StaR!!!

YEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Turn it up!!!!!!!!!!! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!  cheesy
Re: Is She Loose? by biola44: 4:28pm On May 22, 2009
@ievbuomw: why wont u back her?, afterall u've lost count of them
Re: Is She Loose? by opuro(m): 4:51pm On May 22, 2009
HNMM
the babe no loose at all
babes de for campus wey de shag more than nine guys in a week
by the time you calculate howmany guys de shag in a year, minus what they do during holidays,
multiply it by four years,[if no carry over] add that to what happen in the orientation camps
OMO SHE NO LOOSE AT ALL AT ALL
Re: Is She Loose? by ievbuomw(f): 9:06pm On May 22, 2009
biola44:

@ievbuomw: why wont u back her?, afterall u've lost count of them

What are you talking there? I HOPE you are not talking stupid to me, But anyway, Like I said I will not judge her because I don't feel that I am the one to judge her. I personally do not feel she is to be called a LovePeddler because I believe that one's past is one's past and I do not know what that entailed for her.
Re: Is She Loose? by Outstrip(f): 2:29am On May 23, 2009
9 men ke? Was that her full time job. That is too much even for a man. WTF When did she have time to go to school or even interview for a job. Very busy woman indeed
Re: Is She Loose? by timmy7(m): 12:34pm On May 23, 2009
For a 26yrs old having had 9 guys she try sha, she could be a victim of smart guys like the poster. I had similar admission from a lady who told me she had problem of guys and wanted advice, according to her she lost her virginity at age 17 and between that time and when she told me her story, she contorted her face while trying to give me the ''estimate'' of d guys she had already and arrived at 7 grin but i could see through that facial expression that it's more than that and her problem is inexperience and family issues.
Re: Is She Loose? by Outstrip(f): 5:06pm On May 23, 2009
Timmy you have a point. I knew someone that I was so disgusted by her behavior but when I think back now I realise that she had such a horrible radar for men. She picked the worst and within two weeks she was talking marriage but they usually fled after they got what they wanted. I think she genuinely thought that sleeping with them and spending their money made her their wife to be
Re: Is She Loose? by ArtBeat: 4:24pm On May 24, 2009
What an horrible interrogation! The poor girl was humanly wrong to have disclose her sex life. I met a girl when I was in 500Level in 1999 and told me she can recall 753 guy that have slept with her, she came for counseling and vow not to allow any man till she get married. Two years later, She sent an invitation to me and her wedding was a success. We later met one on one and he confided in me how the "Lucky" guy was crazy about her, after all "I told Her he was 3rd boyfriend in her life" -said the Lady. She was smarter. that's what fit some guys!!!
Re: Is She Loose? by Itohan123(m): 4:36pm On May 24, 2009
8inch +
Re: Is She Loose? by patwhizkid(f): 4:40pm On May 24, 2009
Histoire! histoire!! histoire!!!
Re: Is She Loose? by 8inch: 5:36pm On May 24, 2009
Itohan123:

8inch +
Re: Is She Loose? by MrCrackles(m): 5:38pm On May 24, 2009
Poster

A shawty around my block is only 22, and she has notched up triple figures!
Re: Is She Loose? by 8inch: 5:39pm On May 24, 2009
ArtBeat:

What an horrible interrogation! The poor girl was humanly wrong to have disclose her sex life. I met a girl when I was in 500Level in 1999 and told me she can recall 753 guy that have slept with her, she came for counseling and vow not to allow any man till she get married. Two years later, She sent an invitation to me and her wedding was a success. We later met one on one and he confided in me how the "Lucky" guy was crazy about her, after all "I told Her he was 3rd boyfriend in her life"  -said the Lady. She was smarter. that's what fit some guys!!!  

Who said anything about an interrogation?  
Re: Is She Loose? by 8inch: 5:42pm On May 24, 2009
MrCrackles:

Poster

A shawty around my block is only 22, and she has notched up triple figures!

what more can i say, more grease to her kitten grin grin grin
Re: Is She Loose? by tope5000: 5:51pm On May 24, 2009
@brash- i dey suspect u, how u take know?
Re: Is She Loose? by kayc33(m): 8:37pm On May 24, 2009
tope5000:

@brash- i dey suspect u, how u take know?

wat do u expect? he's been there grin
Re: Is She Loose? by tope5000: 8:40pm On May 24, 2009
kayc33:

wat do u expect? he's been there grin

He must have cheesy
Re: Is She Loose? by yjay(f): 3:38pm On May 25, 2009
not necessarily!!!!!! shes on the rite track, lol
Re: Is She Loose? by kayc33(m): 7:11am On May 26, 2009
yjay:

not necessarily!!!!!! shes on the rite track, lol
just like you cool
Re: Is She Loose? by maray(f): 8:23am On May 26, 2009
@ poster,she is not loose.P~ssy ain't got no meter to read the mileage lipsrsealed
Re: Is She Loose? by yjay(f): 8:58am On May 26, 2009
@kayc33 i would ve to agree with u on that, hisses
Re: Is She Loose? by Viviblu(f): 10:23pm On May 27, 2009
I don't understand some guys sha,

@Poster how may times or how many women have you done it with, you can't tell us can you? but it is easier for you to tell us how men/ times the woman had had sex.

Some times i am confused, if a girl tells u that she is a virgin most of you girl would tell her that you don't believe her that she should proof it to you and that how you would take away her pride and joy.

My mother tells me; miss you better not have sex because if you do you would get addicted to it, how do you know that this not what happen to the woman.

It does not matter how many men she had been with because wen you have sex with her you would not remember how many she has dated but instead try to rate how Good she was.

So you guys should judging her if you are not willing to confess how many girls you have promised and failed.
Re: Is She Loose? by Nobody: 8:08am On May 28, 2009
Viviblu:

I don't understand some guys sha,

Some times i am confused, if a girl tells u that she is a virgin most of you girl would tell her that you don't believe her that she should proof it to you and that how you would take away her pride and joy.
grin grin grin THIS ONE NA GUYS FORMAT!!!! OSAMO!!

It does not matter how many men she had been with because wen you have sex with her you would not remember how many she has dated but instead try to rate how Good she was.

So you guys should judging her if you are not willing to confess how many girls you have promised and failed.

LOL!! I SEE cheesy
Re: Is She Loose? by storm0210(m): 10:00am On May 28, 2009
its no crime, she slept wit nine girls and i think she is not loose. i know very simple modest girls who have done worse. they just wont say
Re: Is She Loose? by jasonbod(m): 3:22pm On May 28, 2009
Naaah, a girl who has ONLY slept with nine men is NOT loose.
Re: Is She Loose? by WhyAWhy(m): 9:18am On Aug 26, 2011
IMO:
Without necessarily enforcing morality, I believe if a girl's first boy friend sleeps with her and he doesn't marry her, I don't expect any sane girl to open her laps to any other guy again before she gets married.

Any lady that has slept with more than 1 man before marriage is not LOOSE, she's actually ASHEWO angry angry
Re: Is She Loose? by 190smh: 11:20am On Aug 26, 2011
^GBAM!! angry angry
Re: Is She Loose? by BodyKiss(m): 12:39pm On Aug 26, 2011
Another OP with pap brain.
Re: Is She Loose? by Blazing88(f): 5:39pm On Aug 27, 2011
no shes not loose. Cos shes 26 and has only slept with 9men although she cld ve been a bit lesser sha. Girls now adays loose dr virginity early, like 16,17,18. So imajine d loose types sleeping wif lecturers,b.f frnds,sugar daddies, by d time they get to 26 years old dey probably wld ve slept with 40men. so @ 26 years, 9men? She isnt loose
Re: Is She Loose? by boombay(m): 10:16pm On Nov 12, 2014

vote
Re: Is She Loose? by boombay(m): 10:17pm On Nov 12, 2014

votevote vote
Re: Is She Loose? by boombay(m): 10:19pm On Nov 12, 2014
vote

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Are Pretty Girls Dumb? :/ / Which State In Nigeria Has The Best Of Husband Materials In Nigeria / My Relationship With Pinkjacket Is Over

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.