Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,204 members, 7,845,988 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

105 Missing Soldiers: Nigerians Are Being Conned, Buratai Is Not Being Truthful - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 105 Missing Soldiers: Nigerians Are Being Conned, Buratai Is Not Being Truthful (36206 Views)

Missing Soldiers Found - Army Spokesman / List Of The 105 Missing Soldiers. / Missing Soldiers Return, Join U‎nits - Army (Daily Trust) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 105 Missing Soldiers: Nigerians Are Being Conned, Buratai Is Not Being Truthful by Firefire(m): 12:34pm On Nov 20, 2015
Felixjude:
Our gallant soldiers did a "tactical manouver" maybe this time to Burkina Faso and will be back in due time . Please let's keep calm Biko. grin

I laugh the elements still fighting hard to support this government of liars. cheesy grin
Re: 105 Missing Soldiers: Nigerians Are Being Conned, Buratai Is Not Being Truthful by ishiamu(m): 12:36pm On Nov 20, 2015
MizMyColi:

Shut up that hell hole you call a mouth there, Omenka.
Shut it!

You lying scum.
Lmao

Did you not post a picture on here where you had bottles of alcohol and packs of cigarettes with a prostitute sitting close to you in a manner that is too close for comfort?
Chainsmokergrin

Btw, what are you doing about those black lips of yours? They are too black, don't you think?

I'm not talking about the wasted shirt you wore in that picture you sent me, I'm talking about a profile picture you posted here.
I sent you that mail because no one had seen your akpu face at the time on this forum, and it was all because I wanted you to participate in this game to which you gladly agreed. https://www.nairaland.com/2053734/match-n-tag-suggestion-thread

Mumu.
The picture on my profie is a selfie, and if that's what you call ugly, then you should post that of your phantom fiancee now and let's see.

See this eediott feeling funky. I won't talk about my sizzling love life on NL, no matter how you dolts tempt me to.
Me, talk about finding it hard to get a spouse....dude, your lunacy just entered gear 1.
You have nothing to come at me with, now you resort to lies.

You see why I called you an uncouth demon? cool

4get dat oaf nne... you too cool to exchange words the dude omenka is a pig he has nothing to lose, he wants someone who will be dirty as him

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 105 Missing Soldiers: Nigerians Are Being Conned, Buratai Is Not Being Truthful by zicoraads: 12:36pm On Nov 20, 2015
MizMyColi...
Re: 105 Missing Soldiers: Nigerians Are Being Conned, Buratai Is Not Being Truthful by coldcandy: 12:38pm On Nov 20, 2015
Bigprozzie:

shocked shocked shocked shocked

Choi

So Mizmycoli while you went to the thread about Coogar, you have your own skeletons in your cupboard

Na wa o

So you send pics to men and ask them for pictures??

Na wa ooo

wind don blow....fowl nyansh don open!

3 Likes

Re: 105 Missing Soldiers: Nigerians Are Being Conned, Buratai Is Not Being Truthful by Rilwayne001: 12:39pm On Nov 20, 2015
IyaIode:

Imagine this foolish girl, you want the names and make up of soldiers fighting terrorist? Do think this is Mr Nairaland contest?

Yeah, foolish girl, thats her name.

**spits on thread

1 Like

Re: 105 Missing Soldiers: Nigerians Are Being Conned, Buratai Is Not Being Truthful by mgbedianya(m): 12:40pm On Nov 20, 2015
l have not heard from my younger brother since Sunday . he is a soldier with the Nigerian army

1 Like

Re: 105 Missing Soldiers: Nigerians Are Being Conned, Buratai Is Not Being Truthful by Coolabbie: 12:42pm On Nov 20, 2015
omenka:
You aren't even worth a spittle from me.

Have a nice day.
grin grin grin.
He could be worth a tittle na.

3 Likes

Re: 105 Missing Soldiers: Nigerians Are Being Conned, Buratai Is Not Being Truthful by StOla: 12:42pm On Nov 20, 2015
obiak4:

every govt. Has a shadow cabinet stop this stupidity buhari is not an exception.
Blessed be

Who were the shadow cabinet members of the OBJ, Yar Adua, and Jonathan regimes?

Who are the shadow cabinet members of the Obama administration in the US?

I'm no dunce.

Shadow cabinet is a concept adopted in parliamentary system of government, where the opposition try to impress it on the electorate who their own party would have running the government ministries if they were to be voted into power. This shadow cabinet is always made up of already elected parliamentarians of the opposition.

More like this is what we are going to offer you the electorate if we win majority seats and form the next government. They also proffer alternative solutions to what the party in power is canvassing.

The presidential system of government has no such irrelevancies.
Re: 105 Missing Soldiers: Nigerians Are Being Conned, Buratai Is Not Being Truthful by erekoshe: 12:44pm On Nov 20, 2015
IyaIode:

Imagine this foolish girl, you want the names and make up of soldiers fighting terrorist? Do think this is Mr Nairaland contest?

A Lady insulting another lady like this? See what Politics has reduced you to. You've lost your dignity

2 Likes

Re: 105 Missing Soldiers: Nigerians Are Being Conned, Buratai Is Not Being Truthful by Griffon(m): 12:46pm On Nov 20, 2015
MizMyColi:

Shut it!

You lying scum.
Lmao

Did you not post a picture on here where you had bottles of alcohol and packs of cigarettes with a prostitute sitting close to you in a manner that is too close for comfort?
Chainsmokergrin

Btw, what are you doing about those black lips of yours? They are too black, don't you think?

I'm not talking about the wasted shirt you wore in that picture you sent me, I'm talking about a profile picture you posted here.
I sent you that mail because no one had seen your akpu face at the time on this forum, and it was all because I wanted you to participate in this game to which you gladly agreed. https://www.nairaland.com/2053734/match-n-tag-suggestion-thread

Mumu.
The picture on my profie is a selfie, and if that's what you call ugly, then you should post that of your phantom fiancee now and let's see.

See this eediott feeling funky. I won't talk about my sizzling love life on NL, no matter how you dolts tempt me to.
Me, talk about finding it hard to get a spouse....dude, your lunacy just entered gear 1.

Same people would be preaching about repentance in church on Sunday.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 105 Missing Soldiers: Nigerians Are Being Conned, Buratai Is Not Being Truthful by obiak4(m): 12:48pm On Nov 20, 2015
StOla:

Who were the shadow cabinet members of the OBJ, Yar Adua, and Jonathan regimes?

Who are the shadow cabinet members of the Obama administration in the US?

I'm no dunce.

Shadow cabinet is a concept adopted in parliamentary system of government, where the opposition try to impress it on the electorate who their own party would have running the government ministries if they were to be voted into power. This shadow cabinet is always made up of already elected parliamentarians of the opposition.

More like this is what we are going to offer you the electorate.

The presidential system of government has no such irrelevancies.
shadow cabinet in her context means individuals that work behind the scene for the govt. And makes important decisions for the govt.
Re: 105 Missing Soldiers: Nigerians Are Being Conned, Buratai Is Not Being Truthful by Laveda(f): 12:56pm On Nov 20, 2015
MizMyColi:

Shut it!

You lying scum.
Lmao

Chainsmokergrin

Mumu.

Mizmycoli easy please...you have people following your footsteps on here tongue tongue They won't like this from you.

1 Like

Re: 105 Missing Soldiers: Nigerians Are Being Conned, Buratai Is Not Being Truthful by gbaskiipro: 12:57pm On Nov 20, 2015
StOla:
A shadow cabinet that only exist on Nairaland.

"We the shadow cabinet ...". What a joke.

A gathering of hitherto blind, deaf and dumb PDP members who have now received their senses and now know that the country is in shambles, yet cannot explain what their party did to pilot affairs better for the past 16years.

Is that the question on ground? Soilders are missing you are sprewing trash.
Re: 105 Missing Soldiers: Nigerians Are Being Conned, Buratai Is Not Being Truthful by obiak4(m): 12:58pm On Nov 20, 2015
Iykopee:
How cud they have kidnapped a 105 soldiers armed with AK 47 riffles? I wanna believe the soldiers, probably, were ambushed and killed by bokoharam. As for buratai, they shudn't take any news emanating from his source as wholesome truth. Nigerian commanding officers in the battle front are notorious liars.
bro they can even capture more than that probably you are not aware once the leader of the battalion surrenders all other surrenders.

1 Like

Re: 105 Missing Soldiers: Nigerians Are Being Conned, Buratai Is Not Being Truthful by gbaskiipro: 12:59pm On Nov 20, 2015
Beremx:
LMAO!! busted! grin

Isn't it surprising that all those GEJites who said Chibok girls abduction was a scam during Jonathan's administration are now telling us now that it's no longer a scam?

hypocrisy at its peak!

Also I am not surprised that you PMBites who said Chibok girls was real are now denying the missing soliders.... Hypocrisy at its peak tooo grin
Re: 105 Missing Soldiers: Nigerians Are Being Conned, Buratai Is Not Being Truthful by ochris03: 1:03pm On Nov 20, 2015
stalyf:

Names of soldiers are not classified. Don't show your ignorance in public
Bros abeg help me tell am oo

1 Like

Re: 105 Missing Soldiers: Nigerians Are Being Conned, Buratai Is Not Being Truthful by MizMyColi(f): 1:04pm On Nov 20, 2015
Laveda:
Mizmycoli easy please...you have people following your footsteps on here tongue tongue They won't like this from you.

Nne e e e
You think I'm happy doing this?
I'm not.

All I've ever done is ignore this guy. I had hoped that if I continued ignoring, he'd back down.
Anyone who has witnessed how he pillories and attacks me unfairly (calling and labeling me unprintable names) on different threads and still has the moral effrontery to judge me is not being fair.
Re: 105 Missing Soldiers: Nigerians Are Being Conned, Buratai Is Not Being Truthful by devilishM: 1:08pm On Nov 20, 2015
omenka:
First off, I don't smoke. Secondly, I don't eat "gworo", but hell, I eat "bitter kola", matter of fact, I had one this morning, good for one's health.

Now, in your previous message, you talked about an "overused red shirt". Here's the thing: I've got three red shirts; a ManUtd jersey, a Liverpool jersey and a normal adidas t-shirt.

While you were begging me to send pics of mine to you in the past, I sent you a pic without my face, just my torso up to my chin, cos like I told you then, I don't trust beeches like you with such erratic emotions. I wore the ManUtd jersey in that pic and that is the only pic of mine you've seen in which I wore a red shirt. Now tell me, which overused red shirt are you referring to??

That aside, I might indulge you and get rid of the shirt, but you know what you need to get rid of?- your damn face. Folks like you are so damn ugly you need no costume on Halloween if you were living in the West. Wanna see what an orang utan looks like, take a damn selfie.

I remember you saying you were finding it hard getting a spouse, now I know what your problem has always been, I believe you do too, you spiteful dot eyed sloth.

Buahahahaha. Jesus! This is pure wickedness. Lmaooooo shocked shocked cheesy

6 Likes

Re: 105 Missing Soldiers: Nigerians Are Being Conned, Buratai Is Not Being Truthful by dragunov: 1:11pm On Nov 20, 2015
kaboninc:

The comments I cancelled were actually irrelevant.

To the one I left, were you not among those propagating these same "bad news" against the last administration?

For your information, the Press Statement didn't say the soldiers were kidnapped as the news was and is still an allegation. Government only added some spice to the stew.

The Press Statement is to compel government to tell the people what actually happened and if the allegation is false, the onus is on them to prove that actually there was no missing soldier.

That Press Statement is a sharp deviation from the kind of Opposition you and your comrades played in the last administration. The Shadow Cabinet is setting a pace - as GEJ did in strengthening democracy in Nigeria - on how vibrant and constructive opposition should be practiced in Nigeria.

So either you take a seat and learn how it is done or you shoot your leg.
Sharrap!

1 Like

Re: 105 Missing Soldiers: Nigerians Are Being Conned, Buratai Is Not Being Truthful by devilishM: 1:11pm On Nov 20, 2015
ishiamu:

Low life scum. Fucck off my mention you engage a female (mizmycoli) in exchange of words, ain't you ashamed as a man you are, abi your a dog? Olukwu nwuru anwu God punish ya family there

If i call the mods now, you will be crying. You are here insulting and cursing people but will cry to the mod when they give it back to you. Wide lips hypocrite.

4 Likes

Re: 105 Missing Soldiers: Nigerians Are Being Conned, Buratai Is Not Being Truthful by Laveda(f): 1:12pm On Nov 20, 2015
MizMyColi:

Nne e e e
You think I'm happy doing this?
I'm not.

All I've ever done is ignore this guy. I had hoped that if I continued ignoring, he'd back down.
Anyone who has witnessed how he pillories and attacks me unfairly (calling and labeling me unprintable names) on different threads and still has the moral effrontery to judge me is not being fair.
I understand...these people can be very annoying at times...just try and keep calm, with time they'd get tired.

You're a combination of Beauty and brain. Mizmycoli smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 105 Missing Soldiers: Nigerians Are Being Conned, Buratai Is Not Being Truthful by ishiamu(m): 1:13pm On Nov 20, 2015
devilishM:

If i call the mods now, you will be crying. You are here insulting and cursing people but will cry to the mod when they give it back to you. Wide lips hypocrite.

Subway how far?? Call the mod cos if I spot ya own aw do same... cheesy cheesy
Re: 105 Missing Soldiers: Nigerians Are Being Conned, Buratai Is Not Being Truthful by devilishM: 1:13pm On Nov 20, 2015
Firefire:

I laugh the elements still fighting hard to support this government of liars. cheesy grin

Let them support what they vote for and believe in, same you cry here daily about GEJ. You see nothing good in this admin that you pray daily for bad news, so allow others support there choice.
Re: 105 Missing Soldiers: Nigerians Are Being Conned, Buratai Is Not Being Truthful by ishiamu(m): 1:14pm On Nov 20, 2015
Laveda:
Measy please...you have people following your footsteps on here tongue tongue They won't like this from you.

Fine gal how are you? kiss kiss kiss
Re: 105 Missing Soldiers: Nigerians Are Being Conned, Buratai Is Not Being Truthful by devilishM: 1:15pm On Nov 20, 2015
ishiamu:

Subway how far?? Call the mod cos if I spot ya own aw do same... cheesy cheesy

Who be subway? Just stop being a coward and stop crying to the mods. Learn to be a man and stand on your feet, only cowards run to the mod when being dismantled. How your wide lips?
Re: 105 Missing Soldiers: Nigerians Are Being Conned, Buratai Is Not Being Truthful by Laveda(f): 1:17pm On Nov 20, 2015
ishiamu:

Fine gal how are you? kiss kiss kiss
I'm fine, Thank you.
You okay?
Re: 105 Missing Soldiers: Nigerians Are Being Conned, Buratai Is Not Being Truthful by ishiamu(m): 1:18pm On Nov 20, 2015
Laveda:
I'm fine, Thank you.
You okay?

Am fine my dear... just in a happy mood. b4 my eye reached ya pics it increased d happiness
Re: 105 Missing Soldiers: Nigerians Are Being Conned, Buratai Is Not Being Truthful by ishiamu(m): 1:20pm On Nov 20, 2015
devilishM:

Who be subway? Just stop being a coward and stop crying to the mods. Learn to be a man and stand on your feet, only cowards run to the mod when being dismantled. How your wide lips?

If running to the mods will make me a coward then am glad to be called one... my lips are pink and cool. why are you after my lips are you a gayass or fagggotass which one?

1 Like

Re: 105 Missing Soldiers: Nigerians Are Being Conned, Buratai Is Not Being Truthful by Laveda(f): 1:20pm On Nov 20, 2015
ishiamu:

Am fine my dear... just in a happy mood. b4 my eye reached ya pics it increased d happiness
cheesy That's nice. Lol thanks.
Re: 105 Missing Soldiers: Nigerians Are Being Conned, Buratai Is Not Being Truthful by ishiamu(m): 1:22pm On Nov 20, 2015
Laveda:
cheesy That's nice. Lol thanks.

The sun dey worry 4 ya area at all?
Re: 105 Missing Soldiers: Nigerians Are Being Conned, Buratai Is Not Being Truthful by devilishM: 1:22pm On Nov 20, 2015
ishiamu:

If running to the mods will make me a coward then am glad to be called one... my lips are pink and cool. why are you after my lips are you a gayass or fagggotass which one?

Running to the mods shows you are a coward, you cant insult people and run to the mod when being insulted. No way. Stand like a man or stop looking for trouble. Which pink? Ahahahahaha. That lips wey wide like chinanza head. Abeg no kill me. Lmao

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 105 Missing Soldiers: Nigerians Are Being Conned, Buratai Is Not Being Truthful by ishiamu(m): 1:24pm On Nov 20, 2015
devilishM:

Running to the mods shows you are a coward, you cant insult people and run to the mod when being insulted. No way. Stand like a man or stop looking for trouble. Which pink? Ahahahahaha. That lips wey wide like chinanza head. Abeg no kill me. Lmao

Your the first talk of my lips if you want a close view of it I can send you the pics it doesn't bother me.... but you talkin abt my lips makes me uncomfortable makes me feel like am speaking with a gayass eeww tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Police Arrest Armed Hoodlum At Lekki Toll Gate / "Jega Will Go, Heavens Won't Fall" - Ayo Fayose / Enugu Airport Most Embarrassing In The World – Senator Egwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.