Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,896 members, 7,828,160 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

105 Missing Soldiers: Nigerians Are Being Conned, Buratai Is Not Being Truthful - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 105 Missing Soldiers: Nigerians Are Being Conned, Buratai Is Not Being Truthful (36167 Views)

Missing Soldiers Found - Army Spokesman / List Of The 105 Missing Soldiers. / Missing Soldiers Return, Join U‎nits - Army (Daily Trust) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 105 Missing Soldiers: Nigerians Are Being Conned, Buratai Is Not Being Truthful by Nobody: 11:44am On Nov 20, 2015
You see Nigeria media seems to be bias and not professional. During GEJ regime, if Boko haram detonate one bomb you see them showing the degree of the effect, the family of the victims crying and all that, just to paint GEJ in bad light. But now more havoc is being perpetrated by said Boko haram and they hardly flash it on news. Why? Nigeria remain a joke if it continues like this

3 Likes

Re: 105 Missing Soldiers: Nigerians Are Being Conned, Buratai Is Not Being Truthful by MizMyColi(f): 11:44am On Nov 20, 2015
tobiasbeecher:

You don't need to tell me that because i have been a fan of the way you analyse issues. But forget that guy, he is not worth your response.

I have bro.
Even if he replies me, I won't answer...
Re: 105 Missing Soldiers: Nigerians Are Being Conned, Buratai Is Not Being Truthful by MizMyColi(f): 11:48am On Nov 20, 2015
joseph1832:
[size=45pt]SENTIMENT[/size] This has always been your number one problem. But you always appeal to peoples emotion?

Josefusu!!!! gringringringrin

You see, that's the difference between you and I.

I own up to my wrong doings.
I know it was wrong of me to have insulted anybody, but you sef go gree say I dun quiet for una reach naaa cool cool cool

Anyway, I'm still expecting a ban.

@Themilanway
I don't even know what to say to youundecided I saw your comment.

Anyway, good morning and have a nice daywink
Re: 105 Missing Soldiers: Nigerians Are Being Conned, Buratai Is Not Being Truthful by joseph1832(m): 11:49am On Nov 20, 2015
MizMyColi:

Josefusu
cheesy

Aswearrigad, I don't even know what to tell you anymore.
Lolz...
You posted your baby picture because that's the only time in your life you were ever anything remotely close to handsome.

Anyway, I'm tired of this back and forth jarey.
Aren't you?

I feel the negative vibes leaving me already.
Let's make up, shall we?smiley
Hello, obviously I'm not surprise you fail to even grasp half of what I said, and I even am not surprise you lack proper research skill. Posting pictures here or not posting pictures have absolutely nothing to do with the matter at hand, nor is my picture the reason why GEJ your hero failed beautifully. Even seun himself removed his picture for reasons best known to him.

So, how would you know where to go any more eh? Now miss, stop appealing to sentiment and let's debate. Which deserve the topmost attention, kidnap of soldiers or kidnap of young school girls?

Thank you?

6 Likes

Re: 105 Missing Soldiers: Nigerians Are Being Conned, Buratai Is Not Being Truthful by Griffon(m): 11:51am On Nov 20, 2015
omenka:
Nonsense. The beech had it coming. Let her bring it on.

And you plan on achieving what really with these insults?

3 Likes

Re: 105 Missing Soldiers: Nigerians Are Being Conned, Buratai Is Not Being Truthful by ishiamu(m): 11:51am On Nov 20, 2015
Alphaoscar:
Shadow cabinet ko shallow cabinet ni.

Ma dog ur calm dis days

1 Like

Re: 105 Missing Soldiers: Nigerians Are Being Conned, Buratai Is Not Being Truthful by 1wolex85: 11:52am On Nov 20, 2015
Bigprozzie:

I like peace. I am a woman of peace. I dont fight, I dont abuse

I trust in the higher energy

bla bla bla

lol. hypocrisy at its peak.

1 Like

Re: 105 Missing Soldiers: Nigerians Are Being Conned, Buratai Is Not Being Truthful by joseph1832(m): 11:55am On Nov 20, 2015
MizMyColi:

Josefusu!!!! gringringringrin

You see, that's the difference between you and I.

I own up to my wrong doings.
I know it was wrong of me to have insulted anybody, but you sef go gree say I dun quiet for una reach naaa cool cool cool

Anyway, I'm still expecting a ban.

@Themilanway
I don't even know what to say to youundecided I saw your comment.

Anyway, good morning and have a nice daywink
OMG! Why doesn't this twenty something year old have depth?

My dear, as you grow in life, you will know that there is a very vast difference between being drag into the ring to fight to the death and walking into the ring with your head held high even when you know you'll loose.

It has been an abject waste of my time chatting with you. Its such a pity!!!.

5 Likes

Re: 105 Missing Soldiers: Nigerians Are Being Conned, Buratai Is Not Being Truthful by MizMyColi(f): 11:55am On Nov 20, 2015
joseph1832:
Hello, obviously I'm not surprise you fail to even grasp half of what I said, and I even am not surprise you lack proper research skill. Posting pictures here or not posting pictures have absolutely nothing to do with the matter at hand, nor is my picture the reason why GEJ your hero failed beautifully. Even seun himself removed his picture for reasons best known to him.

So, how would you know where to go any more eh? Now miss, stop appealing to sentiment and let's debate. Which deserve the topmost attention, kidnap of soldiers or kidnap of young school girls?

Thank you?

Hey, I'm sorry okay.
Not like I expect you to admit, but I promise not to say anything about your looks anymore.
If you so much as felt hurt by my causticism, please accept my apologies.

Now,
To your debate...tongue

We need to establish ground rules first.
Do you agree that said amount of soldiers are missing?
Do you also agree that the chibok girls are missing?
Re: 105 Missing Soldiers: Nigerians Are Being Conned, Buratai Is Not Being Truthful by ishiamu(m): 11:58am On Nov 20, 2015
omenka:
Nonsense. The beech had it coming. Let her bring it on.

I love how mizmycoli made you a fool which you are by ignoring you and your self rant.. foolish idiot with no sense now get the Bleep... I hope fulani kills you next time they come benue

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 105 Missing Soldiers: Nigerians Are Being Conned, Buratai Is Not Being Truthful by Onemansquad(m): 11:59am On Nov 20, 2015
the COAS/NAis only accountable to the president and not you
Re: 105 Missing Soldiers: Nigerians Are Being Conned, Buratai Is Not Being Truthful by MizMyColi(f): 12:01pm On Nov 20, 2015
ishiamu:

I love how mizmycoli made you a fool which you are by ignoring you and your self rant.. foolish idiot with no sense now get the Bleep... I hope fulani kills you next time they come benue

I didn't ignore him Bro.
I decided to reply ONE LAST TIME.

1 Like

Re: 105 Missing Soldiers: Nigerians Are Being Conned, Buratai Is Not Being Truthful by Nobody: 12:03pm On Nov 20, 2015
MizMyColi:

Nosemary, shattap!
My picture is on my profile for all to see.
I change it intermittently.

Truckpusher posted your picture first and then out of insecurity you started posting all your life pictures..
Including your baby pictures!!!!
Jeezzz, who does that!

Lmao.

Pls dear don't indulge yourself with people of low mentality. Actual fact is that seeing them for real you'll realise how poverty has deranged their entire lineage so they have no options than to enslave themselves.

Slippers get size abeg. You're way above them.

1 Like

Re: 105 Missing Soldiers: Nigerians Are Being Conned, Buratai Is Not Being Truthful by omenka(m): 12:04pm On Nov 20, 2015
MizMyColi:

Look at this Gworo Chewing Fvctard.

Omenka, You ARE a Foooool
Dunce!
You're nothing but a Dingbat.

Look at this hopeless Oaf talking about my teeth.
You chain cigarette smoker...with your black lips filling everywhere.

Omenka, I challenge you to show the world your teeth.
cheesy

Stvpid imp.
First off, I don't smoke. Secondly, I don't eat "gworo", but hell, I eat "bitter kola", matter of fact, I had one this morning, good for one's health.

Now, in your previous message, you talked about an "overused red shirt". Here's the thing: I've got three red shirts; a ManUtd jersey, a Liverpool jersey and a normal adidas t-shirt.

While you were begging me to send pics of mine to you in the past, I sent you a pic without my face, just my torso up to my chin, cos like I told you then, I don't trust beeches like you with such erratic emotions. I wore the ManUtd jersey in that pic and that is the only pic of mine you've seen in which I wore a red shirt. Now tell me, which overused red shirt are you referring to??

That aside, I might indulge you and get rid of the shirt, but you know what you need to get rid of?- your damn face. Folks like you are so damn ugly you need no costume on Halloween if you were living in the West. Wanna see what an orang utan looks like, take a damn selfie.

I remember you saying you were finding it hard getting a spouse, now I know what your problem has always been, I believe you do too, you spiteful dot eyed sloth.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 105 Missing Soldiers: Nigerians Are Being Conned, Buratai Is Not Being Truthful by MizMyColi(f): 12:08pm On Nov 20, 2015
calebo101:

Pls dear don't indulge yourself with people of low mentality. Actual fact is that seeing them for real you'll realise how poverty has deranged their entire lineage so they have no options than to enslave themselves.

Slippers get size abeg. You're way above them.

Noted Bro.
Thank You.
Re: 105 Missing Soldiers: Nigerians Are Being Conned, Buratai Is Not Being Truthful by Nobody: 12:08pm On Nov 20, 2015
omenka:
Opposition by a "shadow cabinet" that believes only negative news?? What manner of opposition is that

These guys are simply reeling from the defeat in the last election and would do anything to paint this admin in bad light. We've seen and heard just too many of their trash it is almost impossible to ignore them.

PDP took Nigerians through SIXTEEN horrendous years, none worse than the last SIX years, yet they expect Buhari to undo the rot they instituted over that period in just SIX MONTHS!! Isn't that sheer madness
..ok
Re: 105 Missing Soldiers: Nigerians Are Being Conned, Buratai Is Not Being Truthful by Nobody: 12:09pm On Nov 20, 2015
StOla:

Is the above the position of the Shadow Cabinet of Nigeria?

Your gathering is as irredeemably irresponsible as Jonathan is.

You are indeed a miserable joker not worth taking seriously.
Hahahahaha... Bro, I stop quoting and taking that girl serious long time ago cos she don't worth it Thank GOD nairaland is forum where every Id*iot can write what ever he/she wishes but didn't go beyond here. Mtchewww!

1 Like

Re: 105 Missing Soldiers: Nigerians Are Being Conned, Buratai Is Not Being Truthful by Felixjude(m): 12:10pm On Nov 20, 2015
Our gallant soldiers did a "tactical manouver" maybe this time to Burkina Faso and will be back in due time . Please let's keep calm Biko. grin
Re: 105 Missing Soldiers: Nigerians Are Being Conned, Buratai Is Not Being Truthful by Bigprozzie: 12:10pm On Nov 20, 2015
omenka:
First off, I don't smoke. Secondly, I don't eat "gworo", but hell, I eat "bitter kola", matter of fact, I had one this morning, good for one's health.

Now, in your previous message, you talked about an "overused red shirt". Here's the thing: I've got three red shirts; a ManUtd jersey, a Liverpool jersey and a normal adidas t-shirt.

While you were begging me to send pics of mine to you in the past, I sent you a pic without my face, just my torso up to my chin, cos like I told you then, I don't trust beeches like you with such erratic emotions. I wore the ManUtd jersey in that pic and that is the only pic of mine you've seen in which I wore a red shirt. Now tell me, which overused red shirt are you referring to??

That aside, I might indulge you and get rid of the shirt, but you know what you need to get rid of?- your damn face. Folks like you are so damn ugly you need no costume on Halloween if you were living in the West. Wanna see what an orang utan looks like, take a damn selfie.

I remember you saying you were finding it hard getting a spouse, now I know what your problem has always been, I believe you do too, you spiteful dot eyed sloth.

shocked shocked shocked shocked

Choi

So Mizmycoli while you went to the thread about Coogar, you have your own skeletons in your cupboard

Na wa o

So you send pics to men and ask them for pictures??

Na wa ooo

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 105 Missing Soldiers: Nigerians Are Being Conned, Buratai Is Not Being Truthful by godoluwa(m): 12:11pm On Nov 20, 2015
IyaIode:

Imagine this foolish girl, you want the names and make up of soldiers fighting terrorist? Do think this is Mr Nairaland contest?

cnt u comment without insult?
Re: 105 Missing Soldiers: Nigerians Are Being Conned, Buratai Is Not Being Truthful by ishiamu(m): 12:11pm On Nov 20, 2015
omenka:

Get the Bleep off mizmycoli you never do well oaf.

2 Likes

Re: 105 Missing Soldiers: Nigerians Are Being Conned, Buratai Is Not Being Truthful by Ahmeduana(m): 12:13pm On Nov 20, 2015
shockwave91:
why aren't 105 soldiers missing? Why can't they be missing? I totally believe they are missing. Remember when the chibok gals were kidnapped? The same army came out and told us it's a lie, that they had rescued them. Only for the parents to come out and cry foul that their kids were still missing. It's kinda hard to believe 105 soldiers would suddenly just disappear but i won't say i'm suprised that they are & @ the military's denial.
WHAT COMES AROUND GOES AROUND!

1 Like

Re: 105 Missing Soldiers: Nigerians Are Being Conned, Buratai Is Not Being Truthful by Reptyle(m): 12:14pm On Nov 20, 2015
Dear Shadow Cabinet,

The Chief of the Army has informed Nigerians that the rumoured missing 105 soldiers are not missing but back to their battalion hale and hearty save for a few scrapes and bruises which is normal in an operational environment.

The army will never accede to your ridiculous demand for a list of soldiers that make up 175 Battalion because that would mean endangering the lives of those brave men and their families. They would also not furnish you with a list of their inventory so as not to expose details of their operational capacity to the enemy.

I am sorry to disappoint you, but there are no soldiers missing. You will be informed if such happens (God forbid) so that you can roll out the drums like you are doing now and go to town about how terrorists are routing our soldiers.

The war against insurgent terrorists is on course and we shall conquer by the grace of God.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 105 Missing Soldiers: Nigerians Are Being Conned, Buratai Is Not Being Truthful by onatisi(m): 12:18pm On Nov 20, 2015
erunz:
A security expert tweeted yesterday that some of the missing soldiers have been rescued. But why is bruntai and apc lying
believe apc,brutai and buhari at your peril . This govt will be the most corrupt in the history of this nation,the signs are becoming glaringly clear
Re: 105 Missing Soldiers: Nigerians Are Being Conned, Buratai Is Not Being Truthful by Kennydoc(m): 12:19pm On Nov 20, 2015
Beremx:
LMAO!! busted! grin

Isn't it surprising that all those GEJites who said Chibok girls abduction was a scam during Jonathan's administration are now telling us now that it's no longer a scam?

hypocrisy at its peak!

PDP said it was a scam, but you lots in APC maintained that it was true, cos you needed it to ride into power. Now that you're in power, you must solve the mystery or PDP will continually use it to taunt you.
One good turn (act of hypocrisy) deserves another.
Whatever a man (APC) sows, that he shall reap.

1 Like

Re: 105 Missing Soldiers: Nigerians Are Being Conned, Buratai Is Not Being Truthful by Firefire(m): 12:19pm On Nov 20, 2015
IyaIode:

You must be crazy , you want names of soldiers in active battle against insurgents, let me give you advice, go to army HQ and make such request.

Iyalode, ki lo de? ebu yi po naa embarassed

What about freedom of expression ?
Re: 105 Missing Soldiers: Nigerians Are Being Conned, Buratai Is Not Being Truthful by Nobody: 12:21pm On Nov 20, 2015
swagaholic:
D zoo has failed... give us biafra ND let us go, grin grin grin grin
who is holding Biafra?free Nigeria abeg.
Re: 105 Missing Soldiers: Nigerians Are Being Conned, Buratai Is Not Being Truthful by omenka(m): 12:28pm On Nov 20, 2015
ishiamu:

You aren't even worth a spittle from me.

Have a nice day.

9 Likes

Re: 105 Missing Soldiers: Nigerians Are Being Conned, Buratai Is Not Being Truthful by MizMyColi(f): 12:29pm On Nov 20, 2015
omenka:

Shut up that hell hole you call a mouth there, Omenka.
Shut it!

You lying scum.
Lmao

Did you not post a picture on here where you had bottles of alcohol and packs of cigarettes with a prostitute sitting close to you in a manner that is too close for comfort?
Chainsmokergrin

Btw, what are you doing about those black lips of yours? They are too black, don't you think?

I'm not talking about the wasted shirt you wore in that picture you sent me, I'm talking about a profile picture you posted here.
I sent you that mail because no one had seen your akpu face at the time on this forum, and it was all because I wanted you to participate in this game to which you gladly agreed. https://www.nairaland.com/2053734/match-n-tag-suggestion-thread

Mumu.
The picture on my profie is a selfie, and if that's what you call ugly, then you should post that of your phantom fiancee now and let's see.

See this eediott feeling funky. I won't talk about my sizzling love life on NL, no matter how you dolts tempt me to.
Me, talk about finding it hard to get a spouse....dude, your lunacy just entered gear 1.
You have nothing to come at me with, now you resort to lies.

You see why I called you an uncouth demon? cool

15 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 105 Missing Soldiers: Nigerians Are Being Conned, Buratai Is Not Being Truthful by obiak4(m): 12:31pm On Nov 20, 2015
StOla:
A shadow cabinet that only exist on Nairaland.

"We the shadow cabinet ...". What a joke.

A gathering of hitherto blind, deaf and dumb PDP members who have now received their senses and now know that the country is in shambles, yet cannot explain what their party did to pilot affairs better for the past 16years.
every govt. Has a shadow cabinet stop this stupidity buhari is not an exception.
Blessed be
Re: 105 Missing Soldiers: Nigerians Are Being Conned, Buratai Is Not Being Truthful by kaboninc(m): 12:32pm On Nov 20, 2015
So they were indeed missing?

The Nigeria army spokesman Colonel Sani Usman in a statement late Thursday night said soldiers missing after a Boko Haram attacks in Gudumbali and Kareto in Borno State have rejoined their units.

Earlier on Thursday, media reports said some 105 soldiers went missing in action ‎after they engaged Boko Haram terrorists.

Usman's statement described the incident as a slight setback for the Nigerian troops operating in the Northern Borno State towns of Gudumbali and Kareto, saying, the situation was being stabilized.

He added that "The troops have re-joined their units for further action."‎

He said: "earlier media reports were exaggerated. The CO (Commanding Officer) is currently with his soldiers."‎

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/missing-soldiers-return-join-u-nits-army/120417.html#R2AzJgPrrF3PAd4Q.99
Re: 105 Missing Soldiers: Nigerians Are Being Conned, Buratai Is Not Being Truthful by ishiamu(m): 12:33pm On Nov 20, 2015
omenka:
You aren't even worth a spittle from me.

Have a nice day.

Low life scum. Fucck off my mention you engage a female (mizmycoli) in exchange of words, ain't you ashamed as a man you are, abi your a dog? Olukwu nwuru anwu God punish ya family there

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

EFCC Impounds Ali Modu Sheriff Private Jet At Maiduguri Airport (photo) / Senate: Buhari Has No Plan To End Recession / Enugu Airport Most Embarrassing In The World – Senator Egwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.