Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,179 members, 7,860,235 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:11 AM

4 Justified Reasons Why All Ladies Should Date More Than On Guy At A Time - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 4 Justified Reasons Why All Ladies Should Date More Than On Guy At A Time (862 Views)

Lady Visits A Guy At His Hostel, Crowd Of Guys Wait Outside To HAIL HIM (pics) / Lady Steps On Guy Lying Flat: Is This Love Or Stupidity ? (picture) / Girl Slept With Guy At Her Church; Look At What He Sent Her On Whatsapp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Justified Reasons Why All Ladies Should Date More Than On Guy At A Time by shezzyj(m): 6:08pm On Nov 20, 2015
Have you ever ask yourself why do women at large feels they should date only one man at a time? lets leave that to be answered later below.

According to Nancy Nichols,Dating coach, who “helps women build their self-esteem and understand the modern rules of dating”, said she “was never very good at playing the field. When a man showed a genuine interest in me, I would stop dating other men for one BIG reason: I lacked confidence to juggle several men at once because I doubted my self-worth.

I was never comfortable playing the field by dating two guys at a time I felt sneaky and unethical. I didn’t know how to deal with two men texting and calling me and how to handle their sexual advances. I was afraid if a guy found out that I was dating someone else, he would drop me.”

Nancy’s approach to multiple dating system was “when I was smitten with a new man (fantasizing that he liked me as much as I liked him) I immediately declined date invitations from other men. That rarely worked out for me; he would sense my relationship agenda and he would stop calling me. If I casually (accidently) slept with a man, I felt morally obligated to cut myself off from other guys. I threw all my eggs into his basket and we dated until he disappeared into the night.

But According to the real life experience of Nancy she concluded that: Putting all your focus on dating one man limits your opportunities to meet your ideal life’s partner. I bet you agree to that but lets read more….

Dating one man at a time is a mistake on several levels, that is: You invest your time, energy and emotions in a man and then weeks or months later you decide he’s the wrong man. You become intimately involved with a so-so man, you put another notch on your bedpost and he dumps you — OUCH! You forfeit opportunities to date a variety of men, one who could have been your perfect match.

As long as you are respectful to the feelings of the men you date (you’re not a “player” or a “sleepover”) and you are truly looking for the qualities in a man that will lead to a meaningful, committed relationship, not only is it OK to date several guys at one, it’s the path to finding true love.

1. It allows you to compare and contrast the attributes and compatibility in numerous men.
Some women instinctively know the traits and qualities they truly value in a life partner. Others learn through trial and error and heartbreak. Evaluating men with your intellect, and not your emotions, can fast track you to the right man.

Read more http://www.entracomic.com/2015/11/4065/.html

Re: 4 Justified Reasons Why All Ladies Should Date More Than On Guy At A Time by Nobody: 6:15pm On Nov 20, 2015
lol, read more kor read less ni

1 Like

Re: 4 Justified Reasons Why All Ladies Should Date More Than On Guy At A Time by Paulpaulpaul(m): 6:54pm On Nov 20, 2015
Useless padlock that every key can open.

We call them Olosho here in Dubai.
Re: 4 Justified Reasons Why All Ladies Should Date More Than On Guy At A Time by aprilwise(m): 7:26pm On Nov 20, 2015
OP. If u don't ve better things to write don't waste space here. We are thinking of ways to stop infidelity u are here writing nonsense.
Re: 4 Justified Reasons Why All Ladies Should Date More Than On Guy At A Time by Nobody: 9:06pm On Nov 20, 2015
this Nancy woman is only teaching young gals to become whores,so if she's dating 3 guys, those 3 would get to see her naked bah
Re: 4 Justified Reasons Why All Ladies Should Date More Than On Guy At A Time by Nobody: 9:07pm On Nov 20, 2015
Paulpaulpaul:
Useless padlock that every key can open.

We call them Olosho here in Dubai.
cheesy cheesy cheesy master lock cheesy
Re: 4 Justified Reasons Why All Ladies Should Date More Than On Guy At A Time by Nobody: 9:07pm On Nov 20, 2015
Mama used to tell her all you've got is pride. Ashawo Na Ashawo no matter what you drive. Don't spend your life to buy money, cuz you can't spend money to buy life *singing in MI's voice*
Re: 4 Justified Reasons Why All Ladies Should Date More Than On Guy At A Time by Mhizkel(f): 9:19pm On Nov 20, 2015
And if she does, you'd also create a thread of ''Please help! My girlfriend is cheating on me''
Nonsense!
Re: 4 Justified Reasons Why All Ladies Should Date More Than On Guy At A Time by peeparty(m): 9:24pm On Nov 20, 2015
LA click LA sleep untop Stream this night.

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Hanky Panky In Church On Sundays / Ladies Ladies / This Is What It Really Means When Your Man Looks At Another Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.