Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,001 members, 7,821,507 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

Its Not Easy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Its Not Easy (1302 Views)

"To Be A Man Is Not Easy " - AN OVERRATED STATEMENT? / Staying Commited To One Woman Is Not Easy, Honestly / It Is Not Easy To Be A Virgin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Its Not Easy by grad2012(f): 10:04pm On Nov 20, 2015
Its really not easy for men to be so perfect as we want them to be,but still we must give credit to the wonderful ones that try.

Re: Its Not Easy by Nobody: 10:09pm On Nov 20, 2015
lol sure

1 Like

Re: Its Not Easy by misspicy(f): 10:22pm On Nov 20, 2015
yea we should appreciate the responsible and reasonable few among them lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Its Not Easy by vizkiz: 10:30pm On Nov 20, 2015
misspicy:
yea we should appreciate the responsible and reasonable few among them lipsrsealed

even though you have never appreciated me for all I have been doing angry
Re: Its Not Easy by misspicy(f): 10:38pm On Nov 20, 2015
vizkiz:

even though you have never appreciated me for all I have been doing angry
you that doesn't know whether you like darksinned or lightskinned ladies.... grin

sorry i don't appreciate confused beings tongue

1 Like

Re: Its Not Easy by vizkiz: 10:40pm On Nov 20, 2015
misspicy:

you that doesn't know whether you like darksinned or lightskinned ladies.... grin

sorry i don't appreciate confused beings tongue

don't worry, I am downloading the app that can enable me slap people over the Internet. Give me few minutes undecided
Re: Its Not Easy by misspicy(f): 10:49pm On Nov 20, 2015
vizkiz:

don't worry, I am downloading the app that can enable me slap people over the Internet. Give me few minutes undecided
your MB will finish when it reach 99% tongue
Re: Its Not Easy by iPopAlomo(m): 10:53pm On Nov 20, 2015
misspicy:

Like me... grin
Re: Its Not Easy by Nobody: 11:03pm On Nov 20, 2015
misspicy:

Are you responsible and reasonable? You know, you should first of all be that thing you expect of others.

There is no point seeking a responsible and reasonable man when you aren't one yourself.

Just saying....
Re: Its Not Easy by misspicy(f): 8:50am On Nov 21, 2015
Decker:

Are you responsible and reasonable? You know, you should first of all be that thing you expect of others.

There is no point seeking a responsible and reasonable man when you aren't one yourself.

Just saying....
yes i am.... tongue
Re: Its Not Easy by misspicy(f): 8:52am On Nov 21, 2015
iPopAlomo:

Like me... grin
iPopAlomo...when will you start popping champagne naw grin
Re: Its Not Easy by iPopAlomo(m): 8:59am On Nov 21, 2015
misspicy:
iPopAlomo...when will you start popping champagne naw grin

Not strong enough for me...
Re: Its Not Easy by Nobody: 9:42am On Nov 21, 2015
❔❔❔

(1) (Reply)

To Those Posting Their Pre-wedding And Wedding Pics On This Forum!!! / Things Men Do That Ruin Their First Impression / Women Are Mysterious And Funny

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.