Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,232 members, 7,829,419 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

Five Reasons You Need A Bank Account - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Five Reasons You Need A Bank Account (795 Views)

How To Convert Your Bitcoin To Naira Directly To Your Bank Account / Help! My Colleague Is Using My Bank Account For MMM Without My Consent. / Best Bank Account For A Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Five Reasons You Need A Bank Account by Olusharp(m): 2:48am On Nov 21, 2015
Five Reasons you need to have an Account with a bank..

It might interest you to know that some Nigerians still do not have an Account with any bank even as it is now as easy as ABC to open an Account with banks.. Here are the 5 reasons you need a bank account:

1. Safe keep: this has usually been part of the definition of a bank, the safest place to put those "life savings" is a bank.Your money are safe not just from thieves but from reckless spending.If you put your money at home you might be moved to take a little from for no sane reason but once it is at the bank you start having this thought if it make sense to go and withdraw the money for what you want but you don't need.

2. Increase in the habit of saving: do you know having an Account with a bank will boost your habit of savings? You wouldn't want to leave the account empty even it is, it means you don't enjoy the service of the bank where you are an Account holder but you have an Account elsewhere where the service suits you,In short having a bank account will boost your savings pattern which is good for you..

3. Easy transaction process: the bank gives you easy means of transaction without having to carry money around and free of stress..example is asking your bank to carry out a standing order on your behalf this means they pay on your behalf while you face other pressing matters and this can only be enjoyed by an Account holder with the bank.

4. Statement of monthly spendings: some people don't know how they spend money what they is know the money comes and leaves.having an Account with the bank will let you know your monthly spendings and incomes as the bank will always send you a statement which you can use to track how you spent your money and this is possible if only you have a bank account.

5. Investment purpose:if you put your money in a bank it wi yield interest even though it is not much it is something you cannot get if you don't have a bank account ,therefore this is a form of investment.

source: https://www.accountclass./2015/11/21/five-reasons-you-need-a-bank-account/
Re: Five Reasons You Need A Bank Account by rheether(f): 8:06am On Nov 21, 2015
I wish my grandmum can see this. Her akpa ukwu is her bank but trust those bags are the safest place you can keep your money.

1 Like

Re: Five Reasons You Need A Bank Account by DOCTORDONE: 2:36pm On Nov 22, 2015
Very thoughtful of you. Thanks for sharing.
Re: Five Reasons You Need A Bank Account by Olusharp(m): 4:47pm On Nov 22, 2015
rheether:
I wish my grandmum can see this. Her akpa ukwu is her bank but trust those bags are the safest place you can keep your money.

thanks for reading
Re: Five Reasons You Need A Bank Account by Olusharp(m): 4:48pm On Nov 22, 2015
DOCTORDONE:
Very thoughtful of you. Thanks for sharing.
thanks for reading
Re: Five Reasons You Need A Bank Account by mrtantalizers(m): 2:24am On Nov 23, 2015
Nice one op. But y save when u can do some businesses with ur cash(tho ds does not apply to every one). But d best way to invest ur money esp if it has not gotten to a seven-digit figure is to do business with it. Recently, my bank (fcmb) offered 1.4% interest if a customer saves and maintains a particular amount for three months, now imagine u save and maintain 50k, ur interest is around 600+ or so, isn't dat a waste of time?
Re: Five Reasons You Need A Bank Account by Olusharp(m): 6:31am On Nov 23, 2015
mrtantalizers:
Nice one op. But y save when u can do some businesses with ur cash(tho ds does not apply to every one). But d best way to invest ur money esp if it has not gotten to a seven-digit figure is to do business with it. Recently, my bank (fcmb) offered 1.4% interest if a customer saves and maintains a particular amount for three months, now imagine u save and maintain 50k, ur interest is around 600+ or so, isn't dat a waste of time?
investment doesn't not come at the spur of the moment ,you just don't rush to invest,you got to study the pros and cons..so saving it till it is time for use is advisable..

(1) (Reply)

Bulksms Redefined / Setting Your Own Betting Franchise / Looking For Fuelling Station

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.