Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

He Wants To Sleep With Another Woman In My Presence! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Wants To Sleep With Another Woman In My Presence! (6920 Views)

10 Alarming Signs You Are Dating Another Woman’s Boo / Nigerian Lady Boyfriend Dumped To Marry Another Woman Breaks Nigeria Twitter / Heartbreaking Story Of Nigerian Lady Her Fiance Married Another Woman Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Wants To Sleep With Another Woman In My Presence! by yme1(f): 11:38pm On May 22, 2009
it is even berra the man told the wife

she should be ready for the worst undecided
Re: He Wants To Sleep With Another Woman In My Presence! by Nobody: 11:39pm On May 22, 2009
MRbrownJAY:

the husbands fantasy is to have a party but he respects(yeah you heard me right, RESPECT) his marriage and therefore wants to share it with his wife. THATS A GREAT MAN. one that can talk openly about anything to his wife.
LOL, respect!
New generation has given birth to respect. Old has passed away, new has been born.

MRbrownJAY:

the meaning of cheating is when a man goes BEHIND his partners back, obviously he hasnt YET. he wants to share that fantasy with her.
no wife has ANY power to stop a man doing anything(and vice versa!!!!), but if that man wants to include her in his escapade then thats a sure sign of an open minded marriage that is not bound on believing that sexual satisfaction ends after marriage.
I know what cheating means.

You pointed out that if she doesn't permit him, then he might as well have the sex with another woman. That's why I called it cheating.
If his fantasy becomes reality without her getting involve, then what should we call it?

That's another ball game. All I'm saying is she doesn't have to permit his fantasy, therefore, she should not entertain the thought.
There's no usefulness to this thread since poster -or whoever the poster is referring to- knows what to do.
Re: He Wants To Sleep With Another Woman In My Presence! by platinumnk(f): 11:41pm On May 22, 2009
tru
Re: He Wants To Sleep With Another Woman In My Presence! by Nobody: 12:06am On May 23, 2009
FL Gators:

LOL, respect!
New generation has given birth to respect. Old has passed away, new has been born.
I know what cheating means.

You pointed out that if she doesn't permit him, then he might as well have the sex with another woman. That's why I called it cheating.
If his fantasy becomes reality without her getting involve, then what should we call it?

That's another ball game. All I'm saying is she doesn't have to permit his fantasy, therefore, she should not entertain the thought.
There's no usefulness to this thread since poster -or whoever the poster is referring to- knows what to do.

thats called getting what he needs from someone who is willing to sort his problem out.
NO its still not cheating because that man would have told his wife what he needed and "since she couldnt provide", going to get it was an obvious solution to the "problem".
she doesnt know where and with who but she KNOWS that he is looking for a party.

i call that respect, what would you call your husband telling you about his fantasies?!
Re: He Wants To Sleep With Another Woman In My Presence! by AmAlone: 12:11am On May 23, 2009
MRbrownJAY:

the husbands fantasy is to have a party but he respects(yeah you heard me right, RESPECT) his marriage and therefore wants to share it with his wife. THATS A GREAT MAN. one that can talk openly about anything to his wife.

the meaning of cheating is when a man goes BEHIND his partners back, obviously he hasnt YET. he wants to share that fantasy with her.
no wife has ANY power to stop a man doing anything(and vice versa!!!!), but if that man wants to include her in his escapade then thats a sure sign of an open minded marriage that is not bound on believing that sexual satisfaction ends after marriage.

My friend that is not God fearing you know
Re: He Wants To Sleep With Another Woman In My Presence! by Nobody: 12:16am On May 23, 2009
MRbrownJAY:

thats called getting what he needs from someone who is willing to sort his problem out.
What's the wife for then?
If he can't turn to her for help, then why's she in the picture?
And ofcourse, there are limitations on what she could help him with, such as a party

MRbrownJAY:

NO its still not cheating because that man would have told his wife what he needed and "since she couldnt provide", going to get it was an obvious solution to the "problem".
ROTFLMAO!! Dude,are you kidding me? cheesy Plz, tell me you're joking!!

If your wife sleeps with another man, it's not cheating? shocked shocked shocked shocked

MRbrownJAY:

she doesnt know where and with who but she KNOWS that he is looking for a party.
Yes, and that makes it better.

I think you're taking this too serious.
Dude merely said his fantasy. You don't know if they were playing around or some sort.

MRbrownJAY:

i call that respect, what would you call your husband telling you about his fantasies?!
I call it  "my husband's daydreams".
If he keeps reminding me and insisting on a party, then I'd to act on it and watch his actions with extra care.

I mean, if my husband and I were playing around and telling our fantasies, I wouldn't get angry or vex. I asked and I got what I wanted to hear.
If I get angry, I wouldn't expect him to be that open wit me again. Which is probably not a good thing in a marriage.
Re: He Wants To Sleep With Another Woman In My Presence! by Nobody: 12:18am On May 23, 2009
Excuses excuses, who did he get married to again 
Re: He Wants To Sleep With Another Woman In My Presence! by yme1(f): 12:26am On May 23, 2009
ibkaye:

Excusws excuses, who did he get married to again
to ibk of course
who else grin tongue
Re: He Wants To Sleep With Another Woman In My Presence! by Nobody: 12:37am On May 23, 2009
FL Gators:

What's the wife for then?
If he can't turn to her for help, then why's she in the picture?
the husband turned to his wife FIRST. if she is NOT willing to do whats NEEDED to make the marriage work then she should be ready to face the consequences.

ROTFLMAO!! Dude,are you kidding me? cheesy Plz, tell me you're joking!!

If your wife sleeps with another man, it's not cheating? shocked shocked shocked shocked
Yes, and that makes it better.
please dont misunderstand me. if my wife tells me that her fantasies are to be with 2 men at a time then i will go along and find a man to fulfill her fantasies that OBVIOUSLY i cannot do on my own(might try to do it with toys first). its called UNDERSTANDING. i would also be grateful that she told me! any wise person knows that trying to beat someone into submission is not the way to go in relationships

I think you're taking this too serious.
Dude merely said his fantasy. You don't know if they were playing around or some sort.
you think a man would tell his wife such thing FOR A JOKE. it happens all the time in fantastic open minded marriages. the ones that keep quiet about it are the ones that will prefer to go hide and do it because they know the kind of wife they got

I call it  "my husband's daydreams".
If he keeps reminding me and insisting on a party, then I'd to act on it and watch his actions with extra care.
men know their women and some dont tell theirs because some women are too stuck up and wouldnt understand if a man is not attracted to them any longer or if the fact that she gained weight makes it a turn off sexually. so some guys prefer to shut up and let their wives "believe" that she is as desirable as the first day they met(which we all know is a lie)

I mean, if my husband and I were playing around and telling our fantasies, I wouldn't get angry or vex. I mean, I asked and I got what I wanted to hear.
If I get angry, I wouldn't expect him to be that open wit me again. Which is probably not a good idea in a marriage.
you see here? thats what is WRONG in this picture. you shouldnt PLAY AROUND to know your partners fantasies. you should know about them and be doing it every night. you should be comfortable enough to ask him openly and get a straight answer. the fact that you even wrote IF shows me that you are not really interested in knowing what goes on in your partners mind at all.  
Re: He Wants To Sleep With Another Woman In My Presence! by Nobody: 12:43am On May 23, 2009
Am Alone:

My friend that is not God fearing you know
and can you please tell me whats the meaning of sex in YOUR god fearing world?
Re: He Wants To Sleep With Another Woman In My Presence! by kaypumpin2(m): 12:46am On May 23, 2009
@MrBrownjay!

A quick question please,will YOU entertain this type of morbid fantasy if your wife requires of it?

I ask 'cos i find most of your posts crassly hypothetical.
Re: He Wants To Sleep With Another Woman In My Presence! by yme1(f): 12:48am On May 23, 2009
kay_pumpin:

@MrBrownjay!

A quick question please,will YOU entertain this type of morbid fantasy if your wife requires of it?

I ask 'cos i find most of your posts crassly hypothetical.
gbammmmmmmmmmm

@brown
how will you feel if your wife tells you that undecided
Re: He Wants To Sleep With Another Woman In My Presence! by Nobody: 12:50am On May 23, 2009
i guess some of you people dont read my post!?
her i will post it again so you have a better view:

please dont misunderstand me. if my wife tells me that her fantasies are to be with 2 men at a time then i will go along and find a man to fulfill her fantasies that OBVIOUSLY i cannot do on my own(might try to do it with toys first). its called UNDERSTANDING. i would also be grateful that she told me! any wise person knows that trying to beat someone into submission is not the way to go in relationships
Re: He Wants To Sleep With Another Woman In My Presence! by Nobody: 12:58am On May 23, 2009
the husband turned to his wife FIRST. if she is NOT willing to do whats NEEDED to make the marriage work then she should be ready to face the consequences.
Of course, you're absolutely right.
But like I said before, everything has its own limitations.  
In this case, I don't think you need me to spell out those limitations for you.

Our actions speaks louder than words.
I think you're joking, you better be.
Do you know what fantasy is? They don't have to come true, it's just something we want, but does not have to happen.
I mean, I fantasize about that Femi dude ( cheesy British model), yet I  know it's not going to happen.

Finding her another man to please her doe snot only spell out the fact that you do not respect your vows, but also that you do not "understand" what marriage is all about.

you think a man would tell his wife such thing FOR A JOKE. it happens all the time in fantastic open minded marriages. the ones that keep quiet about it are the ones that will prefer to go hide and do it because they know the kind of wife they got
Yes, I think so.
An open, free conversation that underlines his ease and comfortability with me.

men know their women and some dont tell theirs because some women are too stuck up and wouldnt understand if a man is not attracted to them any longer or if the fact that she gained weight makes it a turn off sexually. so some guys prefer to shut up and let their wives "believe" that she is as desirable as the first day they met(which we all know is a lie)
We're on the same page on some issues.

This is what I said before. The fact that he's telling her his fantasies means that he trusts her not to act up or take his fantasies too serious.

We can't always have what we WISH for, no be so?

you see here? thats what is WRONG in this picture. you shouldnt PLAY AROUND to know your partners fantasies. you should know about them and be doing it every night. you should be comfortable enough to ask him openly and get a straight answer. the fact that you even wrote IF shows me that you are not really interested in knowing what goes on in your partners mind at all.  
Look, there are some things one should not do, okay?
No woman, who is uncomfortable with a party, should have to endure the act just to please her husband.

It's like you're saying "lay down and lay low while he beats you so you can save your marriage". No no no, there's a limit and if you both respect each other, both of you will understand those limits.
Re: He Wants To Sleep With Another Woman In My Presence! by kaypumpin2(m): 1:01am On May 23, 2009
MRbrownJAY:

i guess some of you people dont read my post!?
her i will post it again so you have a better view:

Oh seen!

My view of relationship has always been that 2 people of same(at least to a reasonable extent) ideals,ideas and beliefs coming together to make things work out.

I can't imagine my wife nursing this kind of profane fantasy(IMO).Why?I wouldn't touch such a freak with a 100ft pole,never mind getting married to her.

Just my perspective though,pardon my not wanting to play a devil's advocate.
Re: He Wants To Sleep With Another Woman In My Presence! by Nobody: 1:27am On May 23, 2009
@flgators
please dont misunderstand me again. people have options in life. you can A) accept and go along B) refuse and divorce(or close your eyes/ears like you didnt hear it) or C) try to talk this man into supressing his fantasies.
what choice you make will be down to the relationship you have between each other.

in these matters i dont joke. marriages are for better or worse. if i love my wife and she desires something that i cannot give her on my own then i will allow her to get it "otherways". marriage is not by force, if you dont accept your partners ways you have the three options stated above.
i know that a person cannot satisfy sexually his partner for the rest of their lives. one either has to submit or you either have to brush it iunder the carpet like its not there but definitely SOMETHING has to be done.
the vows of marriage stipulate that i should provide my wife with all her needs, whatever they may be AND VICE VERSA. some people can fantasize about things that will NEVER happen to them and others make the steps and do it. who are you to say that your husband will never have the opportunity to fulfill that fantasy?!

come on now, if a man tells his wife that he fantasize about seeing her in a spiderman uniform during sex or whatever outfit then believe me, he WANTS HER TO ACT ON IT or he is telling you that something is LACKING in the bedroom and wearing that spiderman uniform would help.
we cant always have what we wish for until its available!!!!
how difficult do you think it is for a man to have a party in this day and age?!

please again, do not misunderstand me, NOBODY should ever do something that they are not comfortable with. NOBODY!!! if the wife is not comfortable with her husbands fantasy then fair enough, but that shouldnt be the reason for the husband to be a ghost in the bedroom and get some sex that he is not feeling for. i say, if you CANT/WONT do what he is asking then you BETTER bring something to fill that void(sexually).
if not he will get it somewhere else anyway.

to love someone and to desire them is two very different thing. i can love someone and not be sexually attracted to them any longer. should that be the end of my sexual life because someone is not who they were? or maybe i should just shag her regardless of us enjoying it or not?! if i suddenly get impotent, should i expect my wife to sit at home with cob web between her legs because i am not fit for the job?! think about it for a minute?! its all about SATISFACTION.
Re: He Wants To Sleep With Another Woman In My Presence! by Nobody: 1:36am On May 23, 2009
*Sigh*

I'm drained. I cannot continue this back and forth argument. Good luck with your marriage.
Re: He Wants To Sleep With Another Woman In My Presence! by Nobody: 1:37am On May 23, 2009
kay_pumpin:

My view of relationship has always been that 2 people of same(at least to a reasonable extent) ideals,ideas and beliefs coming together to make things work out.
I can't imagine my wife nursing this kind of profane fantasy(IMO).Why?I wouldn't touch such a freak with a 100ft pole,never mind getting married to her.
Just my perspective though,pardon my not wanting to play a devil's advocate.

you are a dreamer?! so do you think that your wife will even tell you about her fantasies. it doesnt have to be party. what about if she would like to be with another woman, can you do something about that? or if she likes bondage, would you do something about that? or outdoor sex? anal or whatever is against your religion?
its all about being comfortable with your partner and open minded enough to LISTEN to them. i dont say that you HAVE to do what they need but you should be open minded enough to listen. if you talk the way you talk now, then i dont think any woman would tell you anything and would rather dream on it and  MAYBE someday get it on the side. she wouldnt want to hurt your ego!!!!!
because thats what it is, its all about ego. fukc, IF YOU TRULY LOVE SOMEONE, then you will work with them in trying to fulfill their fantasies and yours.
In Nigeria , people think about family and what others think before themselves. so you might never know what your partner really NEED in the bedroom.
Re: He Wants To Sleep With Another Woman In My Presence! by platinumnk(f): 1:42am On May 23, 2009
life is not all about sex, yes it is important but thats not what a maiirage should be based

coming back to thread later
Re: He Wants To Sleep With Another Woman In My Presence! by Nobody: 1:45am On May 23, 2009
FL Gators:

*Sigh*
I'm drained. I cannot continue this back and forth argument. Good luck with your marriage.

good luck with yours

platinumnk:

life is not all about sex, yes it is important but thats not what a maiirage should be based

coming back to thread later

i never said it was, but sex IS part of marriage.
Re: He Wants To Sleep With Another Woman In My Presence! by Outstrip(f): 2:18am On May 23, 2009
She can then say that is okay as long as he also cooperates with her fantasy of him taking it from behind from another man. The idiot husband might actually want it sha
Re: He Wants To Sleep With Another Woman In My Presence! by monstah(m): 1:54am On May 24, 2009
let him do it na angry while u do ur own with another dude in the same room
Re: He Wants To Sleep With Another Woman In My Presence! by earthy: 2:01am On May 24, 2009
IF U ASK ME,SEXUAL FANTASIES ARE NORMAL.AND WAT U MITE CALL NORMAL MITE BE TOTALLY GROSS 2 D NEXT PERSON(ONE MAN'S MEAT AND ALL)OK? IN THE CASE OF D POSTER,I CANT ACTUALLY BEGIN 2 JUDGE D MAN AND WIFE COS I NO ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ABOUT DEM.LIKE,WAT KIND OF FANTASIES HAVE THEY BEEN ENGAGED IN BEFORE NOW,WHAT KIND OF MARRIAGE DO THEY HAVE,HOW SUPERB IS THEIR SEX LIFE AND SO ON,
BUT NEVERTHELESS,I SUSPECT THE WIFE IS A VERY UNDERSTANDING WOMAN AND HUBBY IS AN OPEN MAN(OR MAYBE HE DECIDE 2 LET OUT DIS FANTASY COS IT INVOLVES WIFEY.)
U CULD TRY EXPLAINING 2 HUBBY DAT ITS ALRITE 2 HAVE HIS FANTASY BUT FULFILLING IT MAY BE DIFFICULT COS IT WILL HURT U A LOT AND IS NOT PROPER COS UR MARRIED AND THEREFORE UR BODIES ARE 4 BOTH OF U AND U ALONE.AND SUGGEST TO HIM DAT HE MITE LET OUT OTHER FANTASIES DAT INVOLVES JUST 2 PERSONS(U AND HIM OOOOO) AND SEE IF U WONT FULFILL WITH ALL UR HEART,
Re: He Wants To Sleep With Another Woman In My Presence! by martho(m): 7:46am On May 24, 2009
This na western thing.
my naija friend in my neighbourhood had party with his german wife and her friend.
in this case,d german woman gave her consent.
She said 2 my naija guy"i know u want 2 mess my friend,so why can't we have a party".
Re: He Wants To Sleep With Another Woman In My Presence! by floxyrangy: 8:13am On May 24, 2009
hmmm, very simple. Tell him you also have a fantasy: sleeping with another man in his presence! That should cure him of his madness.
Re: He Wants To Sleep With Another Woman In My Presence! by Nobody: 6:38pm On May 24, 2009
Outstrip:

She can then say that is okay as long as he also cooperates with her fantasy of him taking it from behind from another man. The idiot husband might actually want it sha

as you probably read from my earlier post, its all down to doing what is comfortable with YOU. if your husband ask you to have sex with a donkey because that is his fantasy then you have no other option but to bounce. life is about knowing what you want and what you are willing to do to keep the fire burning in the bedroom AND for the LOVE of your marriage. if my partner told me that she wanted to do something that i was NOT comfortable with them i will say no and move on with my life, IF we cant resolve the issue. you would probably ask"how to resolve such issue?!" simple, i would sit and ask myself if i am willing to stand by while my partner fantasizes about something that i am not OK with, THEN make a decision either to stay, leave or pretend i didnt hear it.
bare in mind, some people fantasies CANNOT be achieve by their partner. if a husband is fantasizing about being with a slim, busty underage girl while his wife is overweight, flat chested and 50yrs old then you are shit out of luck!

monstah:

let him do it na angry while u do ur own with another dude in the same room
floxyrangy:

hmmm, very simple. Tell him you also have a fantasy: sleeping with another man in his presence! That should cure him of his madness.

some 9ja people should understand that if a husband is NOT sexually attracted to his wife any longer then seeing her shagging another man while he is shagging another woman is NOT really going to bother him. unless he is a cavemen from 9ja who want to have his cake and eat it too.
any man that is willing to expose his wife to party with ANOTHER WOMAN should be open minded enough to have a party WITH ANOTHER MAN if the wife chooses to. only an insecure man would object to that!

and for ALL The people that like to mix bible with the bedroom, here is a passage for you to remember:
MATHEW 5:27-28  “You have heard that it was said, "Do not commit adultery."   But I say to you that whoever looks at a woman (or man) to desire her has already committed adultery with her in his heart.

thats for all you females fantasizing and drooling on your male models and actors.
Re: He Wants To Sleep With Another Woman In My Presence! by Secretz(f): 7:18pm On May 24, 2009
Fantasy Fantasy.

I will fulfill my husband's fantasies as long as it has nothing to do with a third person, anything up the back passage, golden showers and rainbow kisses. I would prefer that sexual fantasies of this kind were activated and deactivated before we married. After that, I expect it to be, me and him. Simple. grin
Re: He Wants To Sleep With Another Woman In My Presence! by onyx20: 8:22pm On May 24, 2009
The man definately need counselling cos no sane man would say a thing like that even though conceived, the Bible says it is not what goes into a man that defies him but what comes out of him. Poster should treat serious.
Re: He Wants To Sleep With Another Woman In My Presence! by spoilt(f): 3:27am On May 25, 2009
You should have told him to shut the hell up and go and pick the kids up from school or something. grin
In order words, snap out of fantasy and back to his everyday chores.
Re: He Wants To Sleep With Another Woman In My Presence! by Pataki: 12:15pm On May 25, 2009
Ask him whether he would allow you to sleep with another man in his presence. If he accepts, then truly know that your relationship is a dead one!
Re: He Wants To Sleep With Another Woman In My Presence! by opuro(m): 12:27pm On May 25, 2009
why would I want my wifey to watch me shag another babe in her presence?
some guys de craze. kolo mental
Re: He Wants To Sleep With Another Woman In My Presence! by Feelitx(m): 1:29pm On May 25, 2009
Does she not have her own fantasies? Let her bring them on.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See What A Bride Wore To Her Wedding That Got Everyone Shivering / How Can A Lady Have All These Behind Her? / If You Could Grant Yourself One Wish, What Will It Be?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.