Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,864 members, 7,824,592 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

He Wants To Sleep With Another Woman In My Presence! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Wants To Sleep With Another Woman In My Presence! (6925 Views)

10 Alarming Signs You Are Dating Another Woman’s Boo / Nigerian Lady Boyfriend Dumped To Marry Another Woman Breaks Nigeria Twitter / Heartbreaking Story Of Nigerian Lady Her Fiance Married Another Woman Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Wants To Sleep With Another Woman In My Presence! by yjay(f): 3:15pm On May 25, 2009
Posted by: opuro
Insert Quote
why would I want my wifey to watch me shag another babe in her presence?
some guys de craze. kolo mental

I cldnt agree more!!!! its bulls**t whether he was man enough to tell her or not,
Re: He Wants To Sleep With Another Woman In My Presence! by Nobody: 6:04pm On May 25, 2009
please help me all and tell me WHAT SHOULD A MAN/WOMAN DO IF THEY WERE NO MORE ATTRACTED SEXUALLY TO THEIR PARTNER?!

what should a partner do if they have tried everything but there is no more sexual chemistry between them?!
Re: He Wants To Sleep With Another Woman In My Presence! by Ismena: 9:44pm On May 25, 2009
NO WAY!!

next thing he will ask you to let her move in,

grin grin grin
Re: He Wants To Sleep With Another Woman In My Presence! by Ismena: 9:47pm On May 25, 2009
whats the reason?

ageing ? boredom or sth else?

Re: He Wants To Sleep With Another Woman In My Presence! by Pelican(m): 6:14pm On Sep 09, 2009
I think you are taking your husband too too too serious. He is a clown, and he is merely joking. Play along and tell him to bring the lady on his birthday. But let him know you also a fantasy; which is to let his children watch him while in bed with the woman. That will be a great family FUN. Don't bother yourself, perhrps you never really knew who you married.
Re: He Wants To Sleep With Another Woman In My Presence! by IYANGBALI: 6:46pm On Sep 09, 2009
aunty poster there is no big deal in that afterall na your oga him be allow am to fok the woman in your presence the thing wey dem dey do fit sweet you so tey you no go no wen you go remove your cloth to join the banging,no forget say 3 is not a crowd and who knows you fit learn some beta style from the other woman grin grin
Re: He Wants To Sleep With Another Woman In My Presence! by hbabe(f): 7:11pm On Sep 09, 2009
Menage a trois in marriage!!! shocked shocked shocked
I may tolerate that in a casual relationship but not marriage except we were doing it prior to the marriage.
Oti o o!
Re: He Wants To Sleep With Another Woman In My Presence! by finemocha(f): 1:20am On Sep 11, 2009
the day my husband tells me that, he is finished, i pity him if we didnt sign prenup
Re: He Wants To Sleep With Another Woman In My Presence! by Jaideyone(m): 1:41am On Sep 11, 2009
Lngkm, Wat sort of crazy fantasy is dat? Afta 2 kids.
Re: He Wants To Sleep With Another Woman In My Presence! by Nobody: 9:56am On Sep 11, 2009
swapping is the in-thing

abi,are we not on the same planet?.Let go and enjoy your life jare!
Re: He Wants To Sleep With Another Woman In My Presence! by GboGboAye: 9:59am On Sep 11, 2009
in a marriage? woman, f u know what is good for u. Leave before u discover his many scandals.
u know what this means? He's already cheating on u, or he is thinking of cheating on u; involving u in it will reduce his guilt.
CHAI!! wonders shall never end.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Do Single Ladies Mean By The Last Fling Before The Ring? / Ladies How Do You Feel At The Sight Of An Unclad Mad Man? / See What A Bride Wore To Her Wedding That Got Everyone Shivering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.