Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,730 members, 7,831,330 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

How Would You Feel If Your Girlfriend Or Wife Cheated On You - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Would You Feel If Your Girlfriend Or Wife Cheated On You (3713 Views)

My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. / Hilarious Conversation Between A Man & His Ex-Girlfriend Who Cheated On Him / 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend Has Lost Interest In The Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Would You Feel If Your Girlfriend Or Wife Cheated On You by Nobody: 10:03pm On Dec 13, 2015
allyon:
I will tell her i for give her. I will smile. Later i will produce a nude tape of her. And breakup with her. Then release it after a year or two. Since she likes to LovePeddler and betray
but you cheated on her!
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Girlfriend Or Wife Cheated On You by allyon(m): 10:13pm On Dec 13, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
but you cheated on her!
When? How? Its not on the script.and in truer fact. I would never cheat in a relationship. Id rather die
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Girlfriend Or Wife Cheated On You by allyon(m): 10:15pm On Dec 13, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
cheesycheesy e pain am
Of course such stupidity and recklessness is pitiable and wonderful. Cheating. Really.
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Girlfriend Or Wife Cheated On You by Nobody: 10:22pm On Dec 13, 2015
allyon:

Of course such stupidity and recklessness is pitiable and wonderful. Cheating. Really.
ok.
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Girlfriend Or Wife Cheated On You by allyon(m): 10:30pm On Dec 13, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
ok.
ure welcome
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Girlfriend Or Wife Cheated On You by osazeeblue01: 10:31pm On Dec 13, 2015
I will forgive her and send her parking.
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Girlfriend Or Wife Cheated On You by blessedfavoured: 10:31pm On Dec 13, 2015
Youngpo413:
ladies must surely forgive,it is their duty.

Lol. You never Jam.
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Girlfriend Or Wife Cheated On You by Jack188: 5:52pm On Jan 18, 2016
I felt really terrible, I have to say. My girlfriend cheated on me some time ago.... Only using a monitoring software from http://www.spyrix.com/spyrix-personal-monitor.php helped me to make her speak of it. It was very awful, and we had to split up. I hope that you guys will never find yourselves in such a situation

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Will You Marry Her After Seeing This? / Rating The Miss Nl Contestants Base On Physical Beauty / Why Will You Befriend Your Ex On Social Media When You Have Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.