Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,912 members, 7,835,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

How Would You Feel If Your Girlfriend Or Wife Cheated On You - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Would You Feel If Your Girlfriend Or Wife Cheated On You (3717 Views)

My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. / Hilarious Conversation Between A Man & His Ex-Girlfriend Who Cheated On Him / 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend Has Lost Interest In The Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Would You Feel If Your Girlfriend Or Wife Cheated On You by Nobody: 7:30am On Dec 08, 2015
Forgiving a cheating partner is a SIN
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Girlfriend Or Wife Cheated On You by Nobody: 7:32am On Dec 08, 2015
tunnamania11:
Forgiving a cheating partner is a SIN

undecided
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Girlfriend Or Wife Cheated On You by Nobody: 7:35am On Dec 08, 2015
adeh39:

undecided
Y u dey bend face laaro kutukutu, otutu omu eh ni? cheesy
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Girlfriend Or Wife Cheated On You by Nobody: 7:37am On Dec 08, 2015
Gf, I will feel a little bad and few minutes i ll be like oh my my now shes just a puna to fk carelessly.
Wife, only God knws but i pray to never be in such situation.
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Girlfriend Or Wife Cheated On You by Nobody: 7:43am On Dec 08, 2015
tunnamania11:

Y u dey bend face laaro kutukutu, otutu omu eh ni? cheesy

Na your comment make me bend mouth nah undecided
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Girlfriend Or Wife Cheated On You by Nobody: 7:45am On Dec 08, 2015
adeh39:

Na your comment make me bend mouth nah undecided
Don't u know this?

Re: How Would You Feel If Your Girlfriend Or Wife Cheated On You by djgrafiti(m): 8:25am On Dec 08, 2015
Well as for me,i may forgive girlfriend but seriously i won't be faithful to her again. As for wife,depending on the circumstances behind the occurance i may forgive her,especially if she don born 3 kids for me..lets be sincere Faithfulness in marriage is over rated,20 to 30 yrs after marriage only Jesus can stay faithful still.....Just saying #Isgrafiti
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Girlfriend Or Wife Cheated On You by Nobody: 9:09am On Dec 08, 2015
tunnamania11:

Don't u know this?

It doesn't have anything to do with your comment undecided
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Girlfriend Or Wife Cheated On You by Nobody: 9:35am On Dec 08, 2015
adeh39:

It doesn't have anything to do with your comment undecided
Forgiving a cheating partner is a SIN in my Principle of ethics tongue
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Girlfriend Or Wife Cheated On You by blessedfavoured: 9:52am On Dec 08, 2015
djgrafiti:
Well as for me,i may forgive girlfriend but seriously i won't be faithful to her again. As for wife,depending on the circumstances behind the occurance i may forgive her,especially if she don born 3 kids for me..lets be sincere Faithfulness in marriage is over rated,20 to 30 yrs after marriage only Jesus can stay faithful still.....Just saying #Isgrafiti

Lmao! @ only Jesus can stay faithful...
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Girlfriend Or Wife Cheated On You by Nobody: 10:36am On Dec 08, 2015
tunnamania11:

Forgiving a cheating partner is a SIN in my Principle of ethics tongue

Oh!

I seeundecided
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Girlfriend Or Wife Cheated On You by Nobody: 10:37am On Dec 08, 2015
adeh39:

Oh!

I seeundecided
Can u forgive a cheating partner?
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Girlfriend Or Wife Cheated On You by Nobody: 10:54am On Dec 08, 2015
tunnamania11:

Can u forgive a cheating partner?

As long as he doesn't do it again...why not? tongue
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Girlfriend Or Wife Cheated On You by Nobody: 11:02am On Dec 08, 2015
adeh39:

It's easy for a lady to forgive because u have nothing to lose. I don't expect u to understand my stance because u are not a guy. cheesy
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Girlfriend Or Wife Cheated On You by braine(m): 11:05am On Dec 08, 2015
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:
.Forgiveness is non-existent in my dictionary so for the wife it's instant divorce, for girlfriend its instant breakup.
What happens when you already have kids?
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Girlfriend Or Wife Cheated On You by buchostags(m): 11:07am On Dec 08, 2015
blessedfavoured:
Question is for guys.
Dissapointed?
Angry.?
Is it something you can forgive?
a lot of thns ll b scrutinized before decision
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Girlfriend Or Wife Cheated On You by djgrafiti(m): 1:18pm On Dec 08, 2015
Galfrnd is d truth o.....
blessedfavoured:

Lmao! @ only Jesus can stay faithful...
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Girlfriend Or Wife Cheated On You by Nobody: 3:42pm On Dec 08, 2015
tunnamania11:

It's easy for a lady to forgive because u have nothing to lose. I don't expect u to understand my stance because u are not a guy. cheesy

Mmmmn
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Girlfriend Or Wife Cheated On You by puresoul1(m): 3:56pm On Dec 08, 2015
Girl friend: yes
Wife :never
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Girlfriend Or Wife Cheated On You by Youngpo413: 8:55pm On Dec 13, 2015
blessedfavoured:
Question is for guys.
Dissapointed?
Angry.?
Is it something you can forgive?
I won't be surprised since hoes are no more loyal,I will quietly tell her to follow the man she cheated with.,atleast she will have him all by herself now without hiding.
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Girlfriend Or Wife Cheated On You by Youngpo413: 8:58pm On Dec 13, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
See them,shouting and ranting unecessariliy.

You will sure end it and refuse her a second chance forgetting there is no worse cheater than you.

Mtheeeeeeeeew boys are their selfish attitude.
A man has every right to cheat,men are polygamous in nature.
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Girlfriend Or Wife Cheated On You by Youngpo413: 8:59pm On Dec 13, 2015
blessedfavoured:

Exactly what I was gonna say. This same ones will expect to be forgiven when they err.
ladies must surely forgive,it is their duty.
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Girlfriend Or Wife Cheated On You by Youngpo413: 9:02pm On Dec 13, 2015
Sheenor:

Thank you jare, i was about to say the same thing....to them cheating is nothing, but if their girl/wife did the same is something....some guys and hypocrisy sha....
its a mans world.
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Girlfriend Or Wife Cheated On You by Ifakiland(m): 9:05pm On Dec 13, 2015
I'll clap for her....standing ovation.
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Girlfriend Or Wife Cheated On You by Nobody: 9:08pm On Dec 13, 2015
Youngpo413:
A man has every right to cheat,men are polygamous in nature.
i dnt concur this opinion of yours but no time to argue so let leave it this way.
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Girlfriend Or Wife Cheated On You by Youngpo413: 9:12pm On Dec 13, 2015
adeh39:

it is a must for ladies to forgive,its only a taboo for men.
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Girlfriend Or Wife Cheated On You by Youngpo413: 9:15pm On Dec 13, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
i dnt concur this opinion of yours but no time to argue so let leave it this way.
sweetheart,there is nothing to argue about,you know I'm telling the truth.
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Girlfriend Or Wife Cheated On You by allyon(m): 9:42pm On Dec 13, 2015
Zambux:

I hail u EZEIGBO 1 OF IMO.... #MRPERFECT
ewu. U should have said betrayal of trust is normal
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Girlfriend Or Wife Cheated On You by allyon(m): 9:46pm On Dec 13, 2015
blessedfavoured:

Murderer
. Dont mind him. He should have given her darrhorea and sent her going
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Girlfriend Or Wife Cheated On You by allyon(m): 9:47pm On Dec 13, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
See them,shouting and ranting unecessariliy.

You will sure end it and refuse her a second chance forgetting there is no worse cheater than you.

Mtheeeeeeeeew boys are their selfish attitude.
. I dont blame u when u know nothing of trust. Just reckless
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Girlfriend Or Wife Cheated On You by allyon(m): 9:51pm On Dec 13, 2015
I will tell her i for give her. I will smile. Later i will produce a nude tape of her. And breakup with her. Then release it after a year or two. Since she likes to LovePeddler and betray
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Girlfriend Or Wife Cheated On You by Nobody: 10:02pm On Dec 13, 2015
allyon:
. I dont blame u when u know nothing of trust. Just reckless
cheesycheesy e pain am

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Married Men Are Going Through In Marriage / Igbo Men Or Yoruba Men Who Are More Open Minded To Marry Other Tribes? / My Girlfriend Sleeps A Lot, What Can I Do Cos I Love Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.