Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,816 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) - Literature (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) (177779 Views)

The Last Wolf Series - Nemesis In Love / Fortune City Series: The Liquid Wealth. / Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (47) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Adasun(m): 11:50am On Feb 02, 2016
SPDAZZY:

Better put, I watched in a movie
dat do not imply with da story
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Mutaino7(m): 12:01pm On Feb 02, 2016
Oshe omolope.. Richoco don finally turn to a true mage.

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 3:38pm On Feb 02, 2016

Watching my kids being slaughtered like rams broke me into a thousand pieces. How I got home that night is still a mystery to me. I cried and cried each time I woke up and soon Richard got tired of cuddling me. Sometimes, he would just sleep in the living room as my nightmares just couldn't stop.
I have waited for that moment when I would hold Richard's children in my hands. I wanted to be the woman to have his first kids since Audrey but that wasn't to be as Richard actually had another child. I couldn't believe my ears when Audrey confessed that the annoying Taylor was Richard's second child who has somehow managed to live up to this moment. The revelation broke Richard, he had lost his two days old kids only to discover the next day that he actually had another child who schooled where he works.
Audrey's refusal to show remorse made Richard release lightening bolts so hot I could literally feel the heat from where I was. How he does that is still a mystery to me.
But ever since Richard buried what he felt remained of his kids, he shown the side he promised to start displaying. He has become so cold, it's quite hard to believe I actually fell in love with him. He doesn't say much anymore, he rarely replies my questions. He comes home late and when he does, he goes straight into the wood where he starts playing with his fingers, causing storms and other dangerous weather abnormalities in the atmosphere.
He doesn't even recognize Audrey anymore and she doesn't even care though but I know she does. I don't think any of us loves Richard as much as she does. But, for some reason, Richard clearly hates to see her.
I tried to talk to Richard concerning his daughter, Taylor but he usually shuts me off or he would pretend like he didn't hear me.
Sex was a dead activity in our home now. Several times, I have seen Lucy try to seduce Richard with her clothes and walks but it has barely worked. Even me, who sleeps with him has failed in that regard. I sleep naked now just to arouse him but his c.ock will just remain limp. He doesn't even kiss me anymore but I can swear that the other day, I smelt Ivy's scent on him. When I accused him, he just looked at me and rolled his eyes. I went mad and hit him several times on his face but when his eyes glowed, I backed away. I ran into the bathroom where I cried all night. He didn't even bother to come look for me, I later left the toilet to find him asleep. I have never felt this frustrated and depressed all my life. My kids were taken from me in the most gruesome manner and now my Husband, was also gone from me. My parents were taken from me, my kids and now my mate. What a fvcked up life I have!

I have been trying really hard to get Jason to show me his other side but to no avail. Every time, he gives me the same answer, "not again" What he means by that is still a mystery to me.
One Saturday in February, he got a text from someone and Suddenly, he threw away his pad like it was on fire. He went to his room and soon returned with a bag. He took his phone and started typing. He later went to the drying rack to get his clothes before he started locking the windows. I was Confused and asked what was going on and he said Coach was calling. So, because Dad called for him, he was acting like the President was visiting. I rolled my eyes and continued reading my book. When he was done with switching off the electronics, he stood in front of me, telling me to get my arse up.
I ignored him, but he soon grew impatient and pulled me on his shoulders and carried me to the garage. He dropped me beside a very Ranger. It was brand new and I wondered how long he had this and didn't tell me. I folded my arms and refused to enter the car. He gave me the "please-get-in-before-i-am - late" look. I reluctantly got in only because I wanted to see my father again.
He drove along pretty much the same way he drove the night I rescued Dad. Soon, we got into a rough route which led to an empty space. As usual, before we got into the space, he had cut his wrist and started spilling some gibberish before straight into nothing and emerging at the other side. He parked the car and we got out, he ran Straight into the garden where I saw every one in the football team, already there waiting for Dad, I presumed.
I saw Miss Lucy, still with the gloomy look and a puffy faced Miss Angel. Mom was outside too but she stayed some distance away from the other women.
Mom had complained to me that Dad wasn't talking to her, although she didn't sound worried but I knew she was. Dad is pretty much everything to her. Speaking of him, i was yet to see him and I wondered what the whole team was doing here. I mean this garden is big alright, but no where as big as the field in school.
" You are late, dude. Coach is fvcking pissed. " I heard Eric telling Jason,who nodded and gave me a glare.
I feigned ignorant and looked away, I couldn't be the reason why he was late, was I? Nah...
Dad soon showed up and true, he was pissed. He looked towards our direction and said,
" You are late, Beta. " Jason wanted to explain himself, but Dad just raised his right hand, shutting him off. Ooops!!!!! That's gonna hurt Jason really bad. Dad turned his gaze to me and winked before looking elsewhere. Jason had the" What was that "look on his face but I just ignored him.
" I called you all out here today to tell you of the incoming war. This time I will let you fight and you will not fail me. But if we must succeed, we have to prepare to fight enemies stronger than we are. You won't be battling just vampires this time, you will battling the monster Anthea created - beings with both wills. I don't know how they fight but if we are to have any chance against them, we will have to work together as a team. One of your leaders ain't here currently, because he betrayed the pack. He has been ousted and will be seen as the enemy if present at the battlefield..
Some months, I got to know that through the bond we all share as wolves. "
Whattt!!!! Wait a minute, wolves... Like wolves in the woods.
" I can increase my strength by taking yours which will naturally weaken you all but recently I have been able to alter that trend a little. In order for you all to be able to match those monsters on the day of battle, you will have to draw strength from me and to do that, we will have to alter the wolf bond.
So, everyone should take each other's hands now, wolves only please. "
I guess he said that because of me. I went to stay beside mum and continued watching.
Dad eyes started glowing after he held hands with his women and then suddenly, a storm brewed in the skies. Dad started saying some words. Soon, the sky became very dark, like really dark and since it was already past six, the moon shone really bright on the wolves. A lightening bolt out of nowhere struck Dad and it passed through him to everyone. He kept screaming for everyone to hold tight and not disengaged as another bolt struck him again. I was still amazed and wondered how it is possible for lightening to hit someone like that, without hurting the fellow.
The lightening passed through everyone and after the third hit , Dad stopped chanting. He smiled and asked everyone to embrace their new status, whatever that meant. I was still looking at the moon when I suddenly heard screams and the sound of bones breaking. The moon seemed to be shining even bright now as the screams continued. I wondered what was going on when I saw Jason fall to his knees crying and screaming in pains.
I wanted to run to him but Mum held me back, and told me to stay put and watch. Their clothes tore to shreds as their skin started growing fur. Their limbs took a new shape and their faces took a new form. It was the creepiest thing I have ever been privileged to watch. I saw what used to be Jason become a big,... No.... Huge brown wolf. This was no wolf, this was way bigger than a wolf. I saw a silver wolf and a White wolf close to Dad and I assumed it was Miss Angel and Miss Lucy respectively.
They all howled after their change and Dad just kept on smiling.
Dad was still human and was just looking at the pack in front of him.
"Something is not right with your father. "I heard mum say and I wondered why she said so. Dad suddenly jumped and a black beast emerged from where he was once.
Bloody hell!!!! I screamed and quickly closed my mouth as I couldn't believe the size and height of what Dad turned into. It was fvcking massive and scary.
The thing howled into the sky and for some reason the wolves went on their knees and mine too gave way even though I tried to stop it.
I was amazed by the power Dad just displayed:
He darkened the skies, forced the moon to shine on us and was able to withstand three powerful bolts of lightening. Now, when he howls, people are forced to knee, truly Dad was no human, he is a god.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 3:39pm On Feb 02, 2016
SPDAZZY:
Will Richard sleep with Anthea and unlock the powers, or kill Anthea and set Artemis free? Richard might even decide to play a game on them all.

Watching and waiting.

Thumbs up Solomonbrown64
Thanks dear.

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 3:39pm On Feb 02, 2016
heemah:
Wow! You are just the best! kiss kiss!! Waiting for more! #Olivertwist
Thanks dear.
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Nobody: 4:42pm On Feb 02, 2016
omg. oga solo. . . . . . big ups 4 u o.

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by jhybho: 5:44pm On Feb 02, 2016
tchaiiii!!! oga solo na you....Oooh!!! thumbs up mahn!

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by emmyfresh200: 6:01pm On Feb 02, 2016
na now she go fear fear. let the war begin. finally they are now equal match for the anthea breed of beasts. I can't wait for the final battle. waiting patiently with my bottle of akamu. solo take one gbosa.
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by TheNathan(m): 6:59pm On Feb 02, 2016
Yeah Taylor he's a f**king god and Luke the betrayer with his new team are all gonna be sorry angry
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Charlesdock(m): 7:12pm On Feb 02, 2016
And Luke! We are coming for you Aurdey there is still time you can escape down here. I dey ready Egusi soup is already on fire with pounded yam grin Ehnen Oga Solo continu
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by GSteve001(m): 7:50pm On Feb 02, 2016
[color=#770077][/color] oga solo. thumbs up grin
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Adasun(m): 7:54pm On Feb 02, 2016
taylor can match olie's power oo,besides they are both daughter of godsgrin

solo evening tori da so?cheesy cheesy
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Tobadein(m): 9:25pm On Feb 02, 2016
Wisdom, Knowledge and Understanding is what you have Solomonbrown64.
God will bless you for blessing my day.

2 Likes

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by myndd(m): 9:26pm On Feb 02, 2016
nyc one bt aint enough for me tho
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by joanee20(f): 10:11pm On Feb 02, 2016
SPEECHLESS

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by STANCO31(m): 10:19pm On Feb 02, 2016
You arĂȘ genuine in writing stories I must confess. Bro solo up up you go

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by David46: 10:28pm On Feb 02, 2016
Nyc Piece

Next Update

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Leiykong(m): 12:58am On Feb 03, 2016
masterpiece

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Nitescholar(m): 9:06am On Feb 03, 2016
Wonderful story.....but guys i dey smell another twest....bro solo introduce hunters for the story nahh....like wolf hunters or vampire hunters nahh
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Chukzii(m): 9:15am On Feb 03, 2016
I had 2 stop watching The Blacklist nd The Originals 2 finish this, u re very good

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Tummyyoung: 9:18am On Feb 03, 2016
I must say solomon inspired me yoo a wonderful storywright

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Nobody: 11:27am On Feb 03, 2016
Nitescholar:
Wonderful story.....but guys i dey smell another twest....bro solo introduce hunters for the story nahh....like wolf hunters or vampire hunters nahh
bruh solo.. dnt listen to him o. hunters ke?
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by Mutaino7(m): 12:33pm On Feb 03, 2016
oga Solo you no see your boiz.. wasteful set of players.. Nah when contract don reach naim Walcott dey get form..

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by STANCO31(m): 1:53pm On Feb 03, 2016
I'm in love with this story o

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by dynamo007(m): 4:37pm On Feb 03, 2016
Mutaino7:
oga Solo you no see your boiz.. wasteful set of players.. Nah when contract don reach naim Walcott dey get form..
the tin jst dey vex me.
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by pikkasso(m): 8:14pm On Feb 03, 2016
Egbon solo u re priding ooo! Must we always beg 4 updates everytime?? Its not fair @ all, we keep using our mb to keep updating the page and yet no update, suspense is good but too much of it dey kill vibe, and buy a power bank for ur phone since ur area is always striking wen it comes to light matter, so that we can have steady flow of the story...since november, december, january, now febuary?? With diz pace, dee story would be done by july or august... Abeg ooo #number one fan#
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 8:23pm On Feb 03, 2016

I slowly walked and hid myself behind to continue watching what no one has ever been privileged to see - the beautiful goddess having her bath. Sweet Hera, protect me, I know I should probably turn my face but I just can't right now.
She was slowly removing her Chiton,unfastening it from the shoulders and letting it slide down her gorgeous, shiny olive skin. Her skin was flawless and so smooth. I followed the sliding Chiton down to her hips that had really huge contours.
Sweet spirits, what curves!! After finding it's way through the curves, the Chiton fell off quite quickly to reveal a firm, shiny round arse. From that moment, I had a hard on and it grew in length as she started jumping and playing while washing herself. I imagined myself behind that arse going in and coming out, what a creature. I was so lost in my thoughts, I didn't know when I moved from the tree to get a clearer view and as such exposed myself. Artemis turned around to take something from a tree branch close by and both our eyes met. The look of surprise on her face soon turned to rage.
I woke up immediately to find myself in a room instead, to find Angel beside me. Shitt! So that's how this all started, because I couldn't respect someone else's privacy. Guess, I have always been a pervert from the beginning but that arse, damn, it's so perfect. I will surely have it when it's time because if what I have in mind comes to fruition, I will turn the owner of that arse to my bittch, but until then, I will need to carry on with my plans.
I stood up from the bed and checked the time, it was two in the morning. It's been more than a week since I last saw that bittch, Ollie, although I so want to see her for some dumb reasons but I won't go. I have to stay away from her before she uses one of her tricks on me to find out my plans. I have also stayed away from Audrey because of the same reason. She is loyal to Zeus and not me, still I can't send her away.
I looked towards Angel who was sleeping and wondered if I actually being the best mate to her. I have always wanted to be but fate said no. Lucy coming back ruined everything and having a supposed sister who was actually my ex-wife buried the notion of my one and only.
She hasn't been the best mate herself but she has done well for someone who doesn't stay long in relationships. She has been trying really hard to get me to sleep with her, a desperate move by her to get pregnant again but having another child isn't top of my list right now.
All that's has been consuming lately is to get justice for my loved ones killed by Zeus and his aides, most especially, my twins. I see their faces every time I look into the mirror and seeing such images only makes me angry not push blood to my c.ock.
My plans are going really well, I now know the truth, I have laid the foundation of my payback line and for the upcoming battle, I have improved my army. That army won't be involving the Vampires because I cannot bear to put life into another being when I know the lives of my babies actually made that thought possible. I will fight with the few manpower I have and if I lose, at least I will die knowing I fought a good fight.

Fvck this!!! Every time I get to this stage, I keep getting busted by the police. It's getting so annoying, probably, it's because of this damn pad. I picked it up from the couch and smashed into the ground.
" The hell was that? Why did you have to do that? " Taylor asked. She has literally turned my house to her new home, always staying after school and most times, she sleeps over. I don't mind though but what I can't tolerate is someone questioning me in my own house.
" I can do what I want, it's my house. " I shot back.
A little hurt, she replied,
" Yeah, sure it's yours. Sorry, I asked. " Taylor replied.
She didn't talk to me again and so I decided to watch football but that itself was boring which was quite strange. Football was never boring to me, I breathe and live football. What is wrong with me?
The pizza soon arrived and I went to answer the door since Taylor acted like she didn't hear the knock. I payed the man all right but for some reason I just wanna to pick a fight with the dude. I managed to suppress the urge, flashed my brightest smile. I locked the door and dropped her pizza on her head, which was amusing to me but It wasn't the same for Taylor. She went went off,
" What a Jerk you are, don't know what's been eating you the last few days. You nag and smash things and yell at me like a fvcking maniac. Now you dropped a pizza on my head when you can clearly see my hands like I went on my knees and sucked your d.ick before you bought it for me.
The other day, you mocked my Dad's faith for being a protestant right in front of my brothers and you thought it to be funny.
You know what, maybe you feel I am a burden for sticking around with you for too long, I am sorry about that. "
She said that and took her leave, slamming the door behind her.
Waoh! Did I really mock her Dad? Nah... I was just stating the obvious. Anyway, she can go, she was already becoming a pain in the arse. Sex, sex, sex, all the time, jeez! She really did me a favour. I took the remote and switched the channel to E!.
I slept off watching that station and discovered to my horror that I was late for school, it was past eight already when I woke up . I quickly showered and drove as fast as I could to school. I ran to my classroom hoping Miss Lucy haven't called out the register yet. I was barely a class away from mine when I started hearing people screaming. I ran to my classroom to find Blake and Jake fighting.
Shitt! Have these two lost it or what. Don't they know they can reveal themselves that way. I didn't know what they were fighting about but I got in between and wondered why Miss Lucy wasn't in class yet. I drove them apart and was about to shut them up when Coach came and asked us to follow him to his office in an angry tone. Taylor grinned when she heard that and stuck out her tongue. I ignored and walked with Coach to his office.
"What the Fvck was that, you guys were close to losing it. I could feel your wolves trying to get out, hence the reason I had to run to your class. Are you guys crazy? " Coach said immediately we entered his office.
Before They replied him, I spoke up,
" Coach, I think there is something wrong with us all. I have this rage burning inside of me and I don't how to stop it. I get angry for no good reason and because of that I have done things I am ashamed of. I think it has to do with the bond thing that happened the other day."
Coach rolled his eyes and asked,
" Is that the same for you both? "
They nodded and Coach sighed and told us to return to our class. Something is wrong but Coach isn't willing to say nada yet.
P. S - - - - Not the longest update, but please make una manage am. By the way, those of you on strike, I think we are past dialogue mode, you guys should better call off that strike before I change am for una... Lol...
We are getting closer to the end of the story and this is where I ask for your questions and suggestions. I am open to them, love you all.

4 Likes

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 8:34pm On Feb 03, 2016
pikkasso:
Egbon solo u re priding ooo! Must we always beg 4 updates everytime?? Its not fair @ all, we keep using our mb to keep updating the page and yet no update, suspense is good but too much of it dey kill vibe, and buy a power bank for ur phone since ur area is always striking wen it comes to light matter, so that we can have steady flow of the story...since november, december, january, now febuary?? With diz pace, dee story would be done by july or august... Abeg ooo #number one fan#
Lol... Brotherly, it's not like that.... Sometimes, you guys think story writing is just about typing random words, it's beyond that. Before each update, I make sure what I am about to post tallies with what I have written in the first part and I am sure you that's not easy. Since, I am writing a series, I have to keep going back to the first part so I won't confuse you guys, my readers.
I update mostly twice a day when I am opportuned but I have other things doing apart from writing, I am human too. Most times, I don't post comments on other threads because I don't want you guys telling me to come update. I try as much as possible to post everyday so that I won't starve you guys, there is nothing to gain if I watch you all complain of why I didn't update , what's the pride in that. In fact, my pride is that I don't starve my fans, that's why you all know my schedule of mornings and evenings. How many writers here can boast of that?

1 Like

Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 8:37pm On Feb 03, 2016
Mutaino7:
Bro...don't mind those cry babies.... Twenty two shots, yet none entered the net... I can't wait for that old Baba to leave.
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 8:39pm On Feb 03, 2016
Chukzii:
I had 2 stop watching The Blacklist nd The Originals 2 finish this, u re very good
shocked you don't mean that..... Mehn!!! I am honored oh.
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 8:41pm On Feb 03, 2016
Nitescholar:
Hunters.... Nah... That doesn't tally with the story.
Re: The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) by solomonbrown64: 8:42pm On Feb 03, 2016
joanee20:
SPEECHLESS
Lol... You better say something oh.

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (47) (Reply)

Hearts In Ashes / Ogechi & I / The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.