Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,364 members, 7,826,429 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

Make Women Laugh And Fall In Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Make Women Laugh And Fall In Love (1454 Views)

12 Things Men Do That Make Women Fall Deeper In Love / 9 Habits Of A True Gentleman That Make Women Melt / How Can I Make A Girl Laugh And Enjoy Being With Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make Women Laugh And Fall In Love by Macgreat(m): 2:31pm On Oct 17, 2006
A combination of good use of exaggeration and skillful acting is one of the best ways to make women laugh.
There're two broad categories of exaggerations "Overstatement and understatement"
Overstatement is extremely flexible and fits many scenarios.
For example, it can be used to describe your own achievements or a woman's "failure".
The key is to be dramatic.
Exaggeration is especially applicable whenever a woman makes an exclamation about something.
For instance, if she says, "Oh, your house is huge!" you can reply, "Yeah, I know,  Would you like to call a taxi to go to my bedroom?"
The opposite of overstatement is, of course, understatement. This is a useful technique many men overlook.
In general, it's harder to master the skills of understatement and beginners may find it quite difficult to bring it across.
If someone asks you what you think of Bill Gates and you reply, "Who's he? He can't be poorer than I am, right?", that would be an understatement. If you answer, "He must be quite rich", technically it's still an understatement but it doesn't appear quite as effective.
Exaggeration is often linked to surprise (another major humor technque). The more your statements deviate from the "standard" or "accepted" ones, the funnier they will sound, cheesy.
Re: Make Women Laugh And Fall In Love by Free(f): 3:35pm On Oct 17, 2006
errm okay
Re: Make Women Laugh And Fall In Love by simmy(m): 4:52pm On Oct 17, 2006
if i say that was the most interesting thing ive ever read would that be an overstaement or an understatement?
Re: Make Women Laugh And Fall In Love by Macgreat(m): 2:14pm On Oct 18, 2006
mid statement smiley
Re: Make Women Laugh And Fall In Love by osegwu(m): 1:16pm On Oct 21, 2006
Don't have to say something that will make
one look stupid before a well bred lady.
Re: Make Women Laugh And Fall In Love by candylips(m): 1:37am On Oct 22, 2006
nothing new
Re: Make Women Laugh And Fall In Love by iz2much: 3:41pm On Aug 21, 2008
NOne sense
Re: Make Women Laugh And Fall In Love by manchibabe: 3:49pm On Aug 21, 2008
[/quote] "Oh, your house is huge!" you can reply, "Yeah, I know, Would you like to call a taxi to go to my bedroom?"[quote]
i guess this would make me smile cos i love guys with a huge sense of humor, nd prolly more of that nd im in love grin grin
Re: Make Women Laugh And Fall In Love by Skyfaze10(m): 12:31pm On Apr 10, 2010
After a quarrel,a wife said to her husband! I think i was a fool when i married you' then the husband replied, yes you are right,but i was in love i didn't notice it.
Re: Make Women Laugh And Fall In Love by Skyfaze10(m): 12:32pm On Apr 10, 2010
After a quarrel,a wife said to her husband! I think i was a fool when i married you' then the husband replied, yes you are right,but i was in love i didn't notice it.
Re: Make Women Laugh And Fall In Love by LadyLocs(f): 2:09pm On Apr 10, 2010
Just be yourself. You guys are all about rules and how to`s, Chill, you just might just find that the real you rocks the craps outta the rehearsed you.

(1) (Reply)

Different Feelings For Different Cultures? / a / What Would You Do If Your Fiancee Menstruates Painfully On Your Wedding Day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.