Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,700 members, 7,813,300 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:32 AM

Ladies! Ladies! Get In Here And Read This. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies! Ladies! Get In Here And Read This. (2106 Views)

Ladies..ladies..we Urgently Need Your Help To Help The Helpless!!! / My Story. Ladies Pls Be Patient And Read / A Guy Wrote, I Have Nothing To Do With Poor And Broke Ladies, Ladies Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies! Ladies! Get In Here And Read This. by rosalieene(f): 9:21am On Nov 22, 2015
Dear ladies shine ya mascara eyes . I believe we are in a very much civilized and enlightened generation. . I mean it is only a matter of time before scientist discover ways for Teleportation to be possible. . Till then, don't expect that you can download an application which would magically or in this case scientifically make it achievable for you to disappear when you go to a man's house on the first date and he attempts to rape ya! . Hello, are you listening. There is a lot of BS going on and I believe that we, the women of the 21st century are to smart not to smell. . For example a guy you meet on any social network requests that you meet him at his apartment for the first time, hmm, not a smart move. And it's really creepy, I mean you are not James Bond or Janet Bond in this case, you shoes does not posses a bad ass rocket hidden in it and your bag is pure leather(if na original bag o) and not a high tech gizmo that shoots ice to freeze the freak. The highest thing your bag can do is to slap the sucker in the face, finito. If you are lucky enough to escape before he recovers, congratulations. . And I believe that you must have realized that all the back flips and ching Chang ho stance by Jet li, Jackie Chan are just acting. And the fact that you beat up Sister Watermelondrea at the salon doesn't automatically give you a black belt, it's a bitch belt you have dear. Embrace it! Don't expect to hang in the air and throw a back flip for the potential rapist. IT DOESN'T WORK THAT WAY, YOU WILL BREAK YOUR NECK! . A girl narrated her ugly ordeal at the hands of a rapist, according to her she met him on Instagram and the following week she found her self in his house, when she resisted his attempt to kiss her, he left her and released his dogs, she couldn't escape him nor the dogs, she had to stay indoors and succumbed thereafter. . And to you guys who go by the sick motto "Yo Lo"(you only live once) And have used this worthless excuse of a phrase to perpetrate the unimaginable evils that only demonic forces are capable of. Remember that even if God doesn't punish you, Karma will frustrate your filthy life!

2 Likes

Re: Ladies! Ladies! Get In Here And Read This. by iceberylin(m): 9:23am On Nov 22, 2015
Y u pour sand for our garri na undecided
Re: Ladies! Ladies! Get In Here And Read This. by rosalieene(f): 9:28am On Nov 22, 2015
iceberylin:
Y u pour sand for our garri na undecided

Una own don finish today!!
Re: Ladies! Ladies! Get In Here And Read This. by gamaliel121(m): 9:35am On Nov 22, 2015
Re: Ladies! Ladies! Get In Here And Read This. by iceberylin(m): 9:36am On Nov 22, 2015
rosalieene:

Una own don finish today!!
They still won't learn grin

2 Likes

Re: Ladies! Ladies! Get In Here And Read This. by IamLEGEND1: 9:38am On Nov 22, 2015
you're angry
I can sense ur aggression
Re: Ladies! Ladies! Get In Here And Read This. by Nobody: 9:41am On Nov 22, 2015
OP forget all these things wey you write here.

Them mama don tell them and if them no gree learn from her,na you want teach them?

*whispers* Rosa,can you come to my house tomorrow? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies! Ladies! Get In Here And Read This. by emorse(m): 9:43am On Nov 22, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
you're angry
I can sense ur aggression
I swear! Somebody don do am strong thing. She's right though - kind of.
Re: Ladies! Ladies! Get In Here And Read This. by obiorathesubtle: 9:44am On Nov 22, 2015
Look, stop all this madness, why did you go to the guy's house if you just wanted to talk and not do it? Like there's an invention called a telephone which you can talk with if you don't want to go over. Stop spewing all this crap

Btw! Stop watching too much James bond n Jackie chan movies, look what they've done to you!
Re: Ladies! Ladies! Get In Here And Read This. by Nobody: 9:44am On Nov 22, 2015
We girls really need to learn.....aw can yu meet a guy on a social media and he ask yu to come to ez place and u ignorantly go his house where u know no one....if anything happens,who do yu think will save you..... If yu wanna meet with any guy or girl sef...meet in public,in an eatery or something.... Make una buy #150 coke each and talk....get to know d person and if GodGod wants the friendship to go further it will....don't push urself on him thinking yu av found Mr right.
Re: Ladies! Ladies! Get In Here And Read This. by loomer: 9:47am On Nov 22, 2015
Just as girls no like go man house on first dates, na so some men no like carry girls go eatery on first dates.
Re: Ladies! Ladies! Get In Here And Read This. by daniska3yaro(m): 9:54am On Nov 22, 2015
@ op, Guy don hammer u n now him no the pick ur call or reply ur message I feel ur pain.
Re: Ladies! Ladies! Get In Here And Read This. by Nobody: 9:55am On Nov 22, 2015
One dude from nairaland ask me to visit him to, dis one is even across state??...I ask say "shey I dey mad!!...y will I go to man's house in the first place??...not to talk of strangers......" which sane person does dat?? undecided
Re: Ladies! Ladies! Get In Here And Read This. by Zeedarh(f): 10:19am On Nov 22, 2015
she who has ears let her hear.

1 Like

Re: Ladies! Ladies! Get In Here And Read This. by rosalieene(f): 10:53am On Nov 22, 2015
loomer:
Just as girls no like go man house on first dates, na so some men no like carry girls go eatery on first dates.

Guys that ask ladies to come over to his place on first date have ulterior motives simple!
Re: Ladies! Ladies! Get In Here And Read This. by rosalieene(f): 10:54am On Nov 22, 2015
daniska3yaro:
@ op, Guy don hammer u n now him no the pick ur call or reply ur message I feel ur pain.
lol, u no well oooooo

1 Like

Re: Ladies! Ladies! Get In Here And Read This. by rosalieene(f): 10:55am On Nov 22, 2015
zaragal:
One dude from nairaland ask me to visit him to, dis one is even across state??...I ask say "shey I dey mad!!...y will I go to man's house in the first place??...not to talk of strangers......" which sane person does dat?? undecided

Don't mind all this nairalanders!
Re: Ladies! Ladies! Get In Here And Read This. by rosalieene(f): 10:55am On Nov 22, 2015
Zeedarh:
she who has ears let her hear.
Gbam!
Re: Ladies! Ladies! Get In Here And Read This. by Nobody: 11:05am On Nov 22, 2015
Taah, my men don talk am finish. Men nor dey like carry women go eatery on 1st date, and if you gree go man house, you suppose know say sumbody mustu luv u dat nite kiss
Re: Ladies! Ladies! Get In Here And Read This. by chigoizie7(m): 11:42am On Nov 22, 2015
And I left 4 big rotweillers for obosi, it is time to bring them to awka.
Re: Ladies! Ladies! Get In Here And Read This. by HizMissy(f): 12:25pm On Nov 22, 2015
loomer:
U guys can meet in a garden or somewhere else, in public.
Re: Ladies! Ladies! Get In Here And Read This. by loomer: 12:28pm On Nov 22, 2015
HizMissy:

U guys can meet in a garden or somewhere else, in public.

Yeah, gardens are perfect.

rosalieene:

Guys that ask ladies to come over to his place on first date have ulterior motives simple!

Not all guys though, unless na those one room guys
Re: Ladies! Ladies! Get In Here And Read This. by Nobody: 12:48pm On Nov 22, 2015
Op stop wasting your time, some ladies won't still listen

Dey said a dog dat wants to die won't hear d sound of his master

No matter d high rate of rape, ritual killings, some ladies won't still heed dis advice

Tho it's not all guys dat have bad intentions

But we will never know who is real nd who is fake if we don't give it a try

So one just have to be careful
Re: Ladies! Ladies! Get In Here And Read This. by Nobody: 1:21pm On Nov 22, 2015
Them get ears but them nor dey hear like man made gods
Re: Ladies! Ladies! Get In Here And Read This. by fajani(m): 3:43pm On Nov 22, 2015
Na another threatening scope be that
Re: Ladies! Ladies! Get In Here And Read This. by Youngpo413: 9:16pm On Nov 25, 2015
iceberylin:
They still won't learn grin
that's why they are called fishbrains.
Re: Ladies! Ladies! Get In Here And Read This. by Youngpo413: 9:31pm On Nov 25, 2015
rosalieene:
Dear ladies shine ya mascara eyes
I believe we are in a very much civilized and
enlightened generation.
I mean it is only a matter of time before
scientist discover ways for Teleportation to be
possible.
Till then, don't expect that you can download an
application which would magically or in this case
scientifically make it achievable for you to
disappear when you go to a man's house on the
first date and he attempts to rape ya!
Hello, are you listening.
There is a lot of BS going on and I believe that
we,
the women of the 21st century are to smart not
to smell.
For example a guy you meet on any social
network requests that you meet him at his
apartment for the first time, hmm, not a smart
move.
And it's really creepy, I mean you are not James
Bond or Janet Bond in this case, you shoes does
not posses a bad ass rocket hidden in it and your
bag is pure leather(if na original bag o)
and not a high tech gizmo that shoots ice to
freeze the freak.
The highest thing your bag can do is to slap the
sucker in the face, finito.
If you are lucky enough to escape before he
recovers, congratulations.
And I believe that you must have realized that all
the back flips and ching Chang ho stance by Jet
li, Jackie Chan are just acting.
And the fact that you beat up Sister
Watermelondrea at the salon doesn't
automatically give you a black belt, it's a bitch
belt you have dear.
Embrace it!
Don't expect to hang in the air and throw a back
flip for the potential rapist. IT DOESN'T WORK
THAT WAY, YOU WILL BREAK YOUR NECK!
A girl narrated her ugly ordeal at the hands of a
rapist, according to her she met him on
Instagram and the following week she found her
self in his house, when she resisted his attempt
to kiss her, he left her and released his dogs, she
couldn't escape him nor the dogs, she had to
stay indoors and succumbed thereafter.
And to you guys who go by the sick motto
"Yo Lo"(you only live once)
And have used this worthless excuse of a phrase
to perpetrate the unimaginable evils that only
demonic forces are capable of. Remember that
even if God doesn't punish you, Karma will
frustrate your filthy life!
ladies are very cheap nowadays so I don't think any sane man will stoop so just to rape a b!tch.
Re: Ladies! Ladies! Get In Here And Read This. by rosalieene(f): 9:35pm On Nov 25, 2015
Youngpo413:
ladies are very cheap nowadays so I don't think any sane man will stoop so just to rape a b!tch.

haba!! that's too harsh
Re: Ladies! Ladies! Get In Here And Read This. by zukky79: 9:41am On Nov 26, 2015
dear OP, are u by any chance insinuating that molestation cannot occur on d 2nd, 3rd, 5th or 10th date? a smart molester will surely molest my dear. he can act all nice until d gal feels comfortable b4 he strikes. so its not about d 1st date or day @ his house, its about his character. gals should focus on getting to knw who he really is, and not just how long his money is, or just hw gud he looks, etc. and so help u God. cos na only God knw d heart of man.

1 Like

Re: Ladies! Ladies! Get In Here And Read This. by Nobody: 10:26am On Nov 26, 2015
There is some truth to this.It's best to meet in a public place for the first few dates -(longer if you feel it necessary) with lots of people around.You don't know this man and you don't know what he's capable of.Let a friend/family member/coworker know where your going and when you'll be home.Have them call and check on you to see if you make it home safe --and if need be they call the cops if you don't turn up on time.And if your running late do be sure to let them know with a call so there won't be any false alarms.Take a self-defense class.You could also carry eye mace in your purse and car. ----Here's a link to a article with safety tips for women beyond online dating:http://powertochange.com/life/personalsafetytips/ All in all don't go through life afraid of men but do take care.
Re: Ladies! Ladies! Get In Here And Read This. by rosalieene(f): 11:10pm On Nov 27, 2015
Youngpo413:

That's a rude and wrong thing to say!! I guess you have sisters...
Re: Ladies! Ladies! Get In Here And Read This. by Mademoiselle24(f): 5:58pm On Nov 28, 2015
Gbam! Simple Truth.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies These Are The Qualities I Seek / I Love Yoga / Hey Beautiful,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.