Stats: 3,151,713 members, 7,813,355 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:12 AM

A Guy Wrote, I Have Nothing To Do With Poor And Broke Ladies, Ladies Attack - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Guy Wrote, I Have Nothing To Do With Poor And Broke Ladies, Ladies Attack (2307 Views)

Childish! Nigerian ladies attack Guy for leaking Video of his Cheating Bae / 8 Behaviors Exhibited By Broke Ladies / Rich Dudes Shouldn't Date Broke Ladies (2) (3) (4)

A Guy Wrote, I Have Nothing To Do With Poor And Broke Ladies, Ladies Attack by Money40: 4:07pm On Jan 13, 2016
The guy wrote when he was a hustler, no girl took him serious or dated him,that a girl even told him since his poor his dick is not supposed to be working, but now he is made and Rich, he as nothing to do with gold diging girls, he is actually dating a Russian actress,, Nigeria girls attacks him on Facebook with degrading statement, please who is wrong here guys
Re: A Guy Wrote, I Have Nothing To Do With Poor And Broke Ladies, Ladies Attack by Merlissa(f): 4:09pm On Jan 13, 2016
You are wrong OP

Mind your business
Re: A Guy Wrote, I Have Nothing To Do With Poor And Broke Ladies, Ladies Attack by Twaci(f): 4:16pm On Jan 13, 2016
Merlissa:
You are wrong OP

Mind your business
cheesy cheesy

@OP if he likes he should go to German actresses, if girls wan dig his gold, them go dig am.

Re: A Guy Wrote, I Have Nothing To Do With Poor And Broke Ladies, Ladies Attack by donbenedict(m): 4:18pm On Jan 13, 2016
Twaci:
cheesy cheesy

@OP if he likes he should go to German actresses, if girls wan dig his gold, them go dig am.
dey"d die trying
Re: A Guy Wrote, I Have Nothing To Do With Poor And Broke Ladies, Ladies Attack by seunny4lif(m): 4:18pm On Jan 13, 2016
How I go date broke lady grin grin
We go come broke together shocked shocked
I dey look for wife self but she must get
3 houses for lekki grin
2 cars dey ok for now grin
1 house for london cheesy
I go manage buy Camry 2001 grin

Re: A Guy Wrote, I Have Nothing To Do With Poor And Broke Ladies, Ladies Attack by stzy(m): 4:19pm On Jan 13, 2016
This is d reaason am casting my wild oaths now that am broke coz when am made only d lady that sticks 2ru thick n thin will manage my account
Re: A Guy Wrote, I Have Nothing To Do With Poor And Broke Ladies, Ladies Attack by Twaci(f): 4:21pm On Jan 13, 2016
donbenedict:
dey"d die trying
Really cheesy
Re: A Guy Wrote, I Have Nothing To Do With Poor And Broke Ladies, Ladies Attack by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jan 13, 2016
Rich people should be with rich people then undecided
Re: A Guy Wrote, I Have Nothing To Do With Poor And Broke Ladies, Ladies Attack by donbenedict(m): 4:25pm On Jan 13, 2016
Twaci:
Really cheesy
yeah yeah cheesy
Re: A Guy Wrote, I Have Nothing To Do With Poor And Broke Ladies, Ladies Attack by lanicky(f): 4:28pm On Jan 13, 2016
seunny4lif:
3 houses for lekki grin

See Silver nd Gold digger. #Ole# tongue

Re: A Guy Wrote, I Have Nothing To Do With Poor And Broke Ladies, Ladies Attack by seunny4lif(m): 4:48pm On Jan 13, 2016
lanicky:

grin grin cheesy
You no like am
Re: A Guy Wrote, I Have Nothing To Do With Poor And Broke Ladies, Ladies Attack by Owoplenty(m): 5:05pm On Jan 13, 2016
That guy is reasonably right
Re: A Guy Wrote, I Have Nothing To Do With Poor And Broke Ladies, Ladies Attack by KMTee(f): 5:09pm On Jan 13, 2016
why are you complaining nowwww?

you wanted to bleep
the babes wanted money

that made you both even
Re: A Guy Wrote, I Have Nothing To Do With Poor And Broke Ladies, Ladies Attack by Eveezy(m): 5:12pm On Jan 13, 2016
lanicky:

Hi lanicky, how u?
Re: A Guy Wrote, I Have Nothing To Do With Poor And Broke Ladies, Ladies Attack by lanicky(f): 5:20pm On Jan 13, 2016
Eveezy:

Hi lanicky, how u?

I'm good. You?
Re: A Guy Wrote, I Have Nothing To Do With Poor And Broke Ladies, Ladies Attack by Eveezy(m): 5:31pm On Jan 13, 2016
lanicky:

I'm good. You?
am gud too. u look lovely btw
Re: A Guy Wrote, I Have Nothing To Do With Poor And Broke Ladies, Ladies Attack by firstking01(m): 5:37pm On Jan 13, 2016
Op, just wait and see dem gold diggers come to attack u grin
Re: A Guy Wrote, I Have Nothing To Do With Poor And Broke Ladies, Ladies Attack by lanicky(f): 5:39pm On Jan 13, 2016
seunny4lif:

grin grin cheesy
You no like am

See your mouth grin
Re: A Guy Wrote, I Have Nothing To Do With Poor And Broke Ladies, Ladies Attack by lanicky(f): 5:40pm On Jan 13, 2016
Eveezy:

am gud too. u look lovely btw

Thanks smiley

You look good too.
Re: A Guy Wrote, I Have Nothing To Do With Poor And Broke Ladies, Ladies Attack by Eveezy(m): 6:03pm On Jan 13, 2016
lanicky:

Thanks smiley

You look good too.
thanks as well. I had wished to get to know u but I was so unfortunate via mail
Re: A Guy Wrote, I Have Nothing To Do With Poor And Broke Ladies, Ladies Attack by cruzita(f): 6:06pm On Jan 13, 2016
grin if senator son marry senator daughter and president son marry governor daughter who go Marry bricklayer and carpenter daughters na.the rich suppose marry the poor so that the money can go round
Re: A Guy Wrote, I Have Nothing To Do With Poor And Broke Ladies, Ladies Attack by seunny4lif(m): 8:31pm On Jan 13, 2016
lanicky:

See your mouth grin
Do get all this qualities grin
Am already cos I fit buy my wedding suit cool
The rest na ur responsibility grin kiss
Na love kiss
Re: A Guy Wrote, I Have Nothing To Do With Poor And Broke Ladies, Ladies Attack by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jan 13, 2016
seunny4lif:
3 houses for lekki grin
1 house for london cheesy
I go manage buy Camry 2001 grin

grin shey na so ur own started from d bottom take br abi?

My nigga my nigga
Re: A Guy Wrote, I Have Nothing To Do With Poor And Broke Ladies, Ladies Attack by seunny4lif(m): 8:45pm On Jan 13, 2016
sickstars:

grin shey na so ur own started from d bottom take br abi?

My nigga my nigga
Follow mi join cos ladies too wicked us grin
Re: A Guy Wrote, I Have Nothing To Do With Poor And Broke Ladies, Ladies Attack by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jan 13, 2016
seunny4lif:

Follow mi join cos ladies too wicked us grin

M a lady nd guys did lots of evil to me

Just there are wicked girls out there so there are wivked guys out there

Its a mutual feelings grin
Re: A Guy Wrote, I Have Nothing To Do With Poor And Broke Ladies, Ladies Attack by seunny4lif(m): 8:51pm On Jan 13, 2016
sickstars:

M a lady nd guys did lots of evil to me

Just there are wicked girls out there so there are wivked guys out there

Its a mutual feelings grin
Say no to men paying for shopping angry angry
Say Yes to women buying thing for Men grin cool cheesy
Re: A Guy Wrote, I Have Nothing To Do With Poor And Broke Ladies, Ladies Attack by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jan 13, 2016
seunny4lif:

Say no to men paying for shopping angry angry
Say Yes to women buying thing for Men grin cool cheesy

if i love a guy so mch i share my little money with him

Dats me

Nd a guy all my entire life a guy has never ever taken me out for shopping smiley nd m cool with it cos i still cover my unclothedness without their help
Re: A Guy Wrote, I Have Nothing To Do With Poor And Broke Ladies, Ladies Attack by seunny4lif(m): 9:04pm On Jan 13, 2016
sickstars:

if i love a guy so mch i share my little money with him

Dats me

Nd a guy all my entire life a guy has never ever taken me out for shopping smiley nd m cool with it cos i still cover my unclothedness without their help
I love you grin
Make we marry now grin
Re: A Guy Wrote, I Have Nothing To Do With Poor And Broke Ladies, Ladies Attack by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jan 13, 2016
seunny4lif:

I love you grin
Make we marry now grin
No need

Guys wud date u break up with u nd call u a hoe

So no need m happy m alone very mch happy tank u smiley
Re: A Guy Wrote, I Have Nothing To Do With Poor And Broke Ladies, Ladies Attack by Money40: 9:09pm On Jan 13, 2016
Women are mean, they will say I can't date a poor guy, but when a rich up says the same they bounce on him, end Time girls
Re: A Guy Wrote, I Have Nothing To Do With Poor And Broke Ladies, Ladies Attack by seunny4lif(m): 9:13pm On Jan 13, 2016
sickstars:

No need

Guys wud date u break up with u nd call u a hoe

So no need m happy m alone very mch happy tank u smiley
angry angry
Say Yes before I change mind
Re: A Guy Wrote, I Have Nothing To Do With Poor And Broke Ladies, Ladies Attack by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jan 13, 2016
seunny4lif:

angry angry
Say Yes before I change mind

No tank u

Av heard enof of guys

The Valentine Gift That Keeps Giving / Reletionship Without Sex?? Advice / Tell Us Ur Best Jonzing Moment Or Experience