Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,135 members, 7,829,058 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Photo Of Girl Who Sells Groundnut By Road Side Doing Her Home Work - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Photo Of Girl Who Sells Groundnut By Road Side Doing Her Home Work (55284 Views)

See The Home Work My Cousin In Primary Two(2) Failed According To Her Teacher / Beautiful Lady Who Sells Groundnut To Raise Money For Her School Fees (Pics) / Lydia Spring Teacher Flogs Pupil For Doing Her Class Work Wrongly(pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Girl Who Sells Groundnut By Road Side Doing Her Home Work by damton(m): 5:16pm On Nov 22, 2015
May God make her aspirations come to pass

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Girl Who Sells Groundnut By Road Side Doing Her Home Work by nurex01(m): 5:16pm On Nov 22, 2015
Good
Re: Photo Of Girl Who Sells Groundnut By Road Side Doing Her Home Work by Aarenasbaba(m): 5:17pm On Nov 22, 2015
nnanyereugo:
Lacasera pls mov dis to wia it ought to be
Lacasera koooor, gala and Bobo nih
Re: Photo Of Girl Who Sells Groundnut By Road Side Doing Her Home Work by kennosklint(m): 5:17pm On Nov 22, 2015
Who wants to learn will learn no mata hw busy he/she might tends to be.education is dah key
Re: Photo Of Girl Who Sells Groundnut By Road Side Doing Her Home Work by Mckandre(m): 5:17pm On Nov 22, 2015
Re: Photo Of Girl Who Sells Groundnut By Road Side Doing Her Home Work by Kjking(m): 5:17pm On Nov 22, 2015
and someone will give me excuses

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Girl Who Sells Groundnut By Road Side Doing Her Home Work by nuroegbu(m): 5:17pm On Nov 22, 2015
Pls also put patorankings pictures here wen he was selling rat poison... I think dat should inspire us too... Lol
Re: Photo Of Girl Who Sells Groundnut By Road Side Doing Her Home Work by Nobody: 5:18pm On Nov 22, 2015
olosho's need to learn from this.
Re: Photo Of Girl Who Sells Groundnut By Road Side Doing Her Home Work by Nobody: 5:18pm On Nov 22, 2015
Here is a picture of a hard working young girl roasting fresh corn..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Girl Who Sells Groundnut By Road Side Doing Her Home Work by Kennitrust(m): 5:18pm On Nov 22, 2015
good!
Re: Photo Of Girl Who Sells Groundnut By Road Side Doing Her Home Work by JJLUV(f): 5:19pm On Nov 22, 2015
d lord is her muscle
Re: Photo Of Girl Who Sells Groundnut By Road Side Doing Her Home Work by Charlydot2(m): 5:19pm On Nov 22, 2015
Instead of going into prostitution, may God be with her..
post=40283169:
This should be inspiring to everyone who come up with excuses to sell their bodies or do drugs on the streets of Lagos. You can actually make it the legit way. This little girl's future is very bright...

[img]http://3.bp..com/-qCdgKtuEA6s/VlBenX5WTbI/AAAAAAADCZY/mturYh2KKkE/s400/FB_IMG_1448100017272.jpg[/img]

http://www.newshelm.com/2015/11/inspiring-photo-of-girl-who-sells.html

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Girl Who Sells Groundnut By Road Side Doing Her Home Work by Laveda(f): 5:20pm On Nov 22, 2015
embarassed embarassed
Re: Photo Of Girl Who Sells Groundnut By Road Side Doing Her Home Work by Nobody: 5:20pm On Nov 22, 2015
nnanyereugo:
Lacasera pls mov dis to wia it ought to be
Hahahaha. 1year ban for you. grin grin
Re: Photo Of Girl Who Sells Groundnut By Road Side Doing Her Home Work by handsome86(m): 5:20pm On Nov 22, 2015
Very heart touching dont worry everything with be fine. Love you

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Girl Who Sells Groundnut By Road Side Doing Her Home Work by sukkot: 5:20pm On Nov 22, 2015
groundnut and garri is where its at
Re: Photo Of Girl Who Sells Groundnut By Road Side Doing Her Home Work by Nobody: 5:21pm On Nov 22, 2015
PLANETMARS:
So make we all begin sell groundnut to make am?
ehn o cheesy

If you no suffer no glory o
Re: Photo Of Girl Who Sells Groundnut By Road Side Doing Her Home Work by Nemesis99(m): 5:21pm On Nov 22, 2015
@op did u see the viral pix of a chinko boy doing his homework at the bk of a moving bike?
Re: Photo Of Girl Who Sells Groundnut By Road Side Doing Her Home Work by Godswillnwaoma(m): 5:23pm On Nov 22, 2015
I did the same when I was in secondary school but mine was that I helped my mum in selling fish at the market and will later do my homework at midnight. Thank God today I.m in 300 level in unizik studying my dream course. I pray God will see me through and bless my hustle.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Girl Who Sells Groundnut By Road Side Doing Her Home Work by tayooluwole: 5:23pm On Nov 22, 2015
OP, how do u want to convince me that d pics is not stage managed ?
Re: Photo Of Girl Who Sells Groundnut By Road Side Doing Her Home Work by dsamsamd(m): 5:24pm On Nov 22, 2015
Yes good faith
Re: Photo Of Girl Who Sells Groundnut By Road Side Doing Her Home Work by PLANETMARS(m): 5:25pm On Nov 22, 2015
Speechless3:
ehn o cheesy
If you no suffer no glory o
make dem leave suffer for u o
Re: Photo Of Girl Who Sells Groundnut By Road Side Doing Her Home Work by princessdami: 5:25pm On Nov 22, 2015
Sha
Re: Photo Of Girl Who Sells Groundnut By Road Side Doing Her Home Work by ikombe: 5:25pm On Nov 22, 2015
tpiadotcom:

Why would someone encourage another person to pose for a picture in the middle of traffic claiming she is doing homework?
dis wan na fool oh. Abi u no see say she was caught unaware. And mind you its by d road side . Mumu
Re: Photo Of Girl Who Sells Groundnut By Road Side Doing Her Home Work by DJMCOTTY(m): 5:26pm On Nov 22, 2015
We hustle pass this..
Re: Photo Of Girl Who Sells Groundnut By Road Side Doing Her Home Work by kilode100(f): 5:26pm On Nov 22, 2015
Nonsense story.

I did my homework @ the express too, public transport... Yet, I ended up at the brothel.

All these Attention seekers should cut me some slacks.

I already know where that girl will end up.. What's wrong is wrong biko!

Her Madam is maltreating her, and some overgrown ewu here is scratching their anus and smelling to see if it stinks.

Shame on all who appreciated this risky, Attention seeking rubbish.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Girl Who Sells Groundnut By Road Side Doing Her Home Work by justi4jesu(f): 5:26pm On Nov 22, 2015
PLANETMARS:

Isn't it obvious cheesy cheesy
Re: Photo Of Girl Who Sells Groundnut By Road Side Doing Her Home Work by romelady(f): 5:26pm On Nov 22, 2015
PLANETMARS:
u can sell other things or better still use ur talent legitimately
Re: Photo Of Girl Who Sells Groundnut By Road Side Doing Her Home Work by Nobody: 5:27pm On Nov 22, 2015
/in lagmostkuit 's voice/ Buhari is working indeed! grin grin grin

Some celebrity should now come and sponsor her education sha. A proper one. A small girl selling things on the road.... God is her strength.
Re: Photo Of Girl Who Sells Groundnut By Road Side Doing Her Home Work by ikombe: 5:27pm On Nov 22, 2015
DaBullIT:
she wasn't dengering or posing , but you are right though, it's Home work
look at d pix before u start commenting. Its already late in d nite and only God knows wen she would close for d day undecided

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Girl Who Sells Groundnut By Road Side Doing Her Home Work by murtalaa(m): 5:30pm On Nov 22, 2015
Not taking away anything from her but I think she is making up for what she missed in class notes from her friends book. still commendable.
Re: Photo Of Girl Who Sells Groundnut By Road Side Doing Her Home Work by ikombe: 5:30pm On Nov 22, 2015
sunddy:
.o
sunddy:
😔
after booking two land u still no wan aunction am undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan Ranked Among World’s Top 800 Universities / List Of Top 25 Universities In Africa In 2017 Ranked By Times Higher Education / 3 University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Students Graduate With Perfect CGPA Of 7.0

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.