Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,949 members, 7,828,326 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

Photo Of Girl Who Sells Groundnut By Road Side Doing Her Home Work - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Photo Of Girl Who Sells Groundnut By Road Side Doing Her Home Work (55280 Views)

See The Home Work My Cousin In Primary Two(2) Failed According To Her Teacher / Beautiful Lady Who Sells Groundnut To Raise Money For Her School Fees (Pics) / Lydia Spring Teacher Flogs Pupil For Doing Her Class Work Wrongly(pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Girl Who Sells Groundnut By Road Side Doing Her Home Work by Nobody: 5:31pm On Nov 22, 2015
nnanyereugo:
Lacasera pls mov dis to wia it ought to be
gringringrin
Re: Photo Of Girl Who Sells Groundnut By Road Side Doing Her Home Work by tunde1200(m): 5:31pm On Nov 22, 2015
hmmm
Re: Photo Of Girl Who Sells Groundnut By Road Side Doing Her Home Work by Nellybii: 5:33pm On Nov 22, 2015
PLANETMARS:
So make we all begin sell groundnut to make am?

Yeah that is why it is called social media.
You have the right to remain stewpid because it is not a crime. Your type only makes us appreciate intelligent people when we see them.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Girl Who Sells Groundnut By Road Side Doing Her Home Work by Nobody: 5:33pm On Nov 22, 2015
PLANETMARS:
make dem leave suffer for u o
and the glory too o cheesy
Re: Photo Of Girl Who Sells Groundnut By Road Side Doing Her Home Work by HrmOlolade(m): 5:35pm On Nov 22, 2015
I posted this exact stuff yesterday, mod una left yansh like that.
Re: Photo Of Girl Who Sells Groundnut By Road Side Doing Her Home Work by lilmax(m): 5:35pm On Nov 22, 2015
She‘s blessed
Re: Photo Of Girl Who Sells Groundnut By Road Side Doing Her Home Work by Dbisector(m): 5:35pm On Nov 22, 2015
Who told she sells groundnut because you see groundnuts around doesn't mean she sells it
Re: Photo Of Girl Who Sells Groundnut By Road Side Doing Her Home Work by bisdam9086(m): 5:35pm On Nov 22, 2015
kilode100:
Nonsense story.

I did my homework @ the express too, public transport... Yet, I ended up at the brothel.

All these Attention seekers should cut me some slacks.

I already know where that girl will end up.. What's wrong is wrong biko!

Her Madam is maltreating her, and some overgrown ewu here is scratching their anus and smelling to see if it stinks.

Shame on all who appreciated this risky, Attention seeking rubbish.
You did this and ended up in a brothel? That means you were not concentrating on your books or you are Igi Iwe Eso Odo.
Re: Photo Of Girl Who Sells Groundnut By Road Side Doing Her Home Work by Nobody: 5:37pm On Nov 22, 2015
tpiadotcom:
it's called homework for a reason though.

Why would someone encourage another person to pose for a picture in the middle of traffic claiming she is doing homework?
Do u even know what is called 'street photography' cos the picture was on point doesn't mean the subject in it is aware

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Girl Who Sells Groundnut By Road Side Doing Her Home Work by Nobody: 5:40pm On Nov 22, 2015
MrsPhyno:
/in lagmostkuit 's voice/ Buhari is working indeed! grin grin grin

Some celebrity should now come and sponsor her education sha. A proper one. A small girl selling things on the road.... God is her strength.
Hehehehe grin grin

I'm sure that girl will also be waiting for bubu's daily feeding promise! undecided

Chai! cry cry cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Girl Who Sells Groundnut By Road Side Doing Her Home Work by bankyblue(m): 5:41pm On Nov 22, 2015
May God help and makeher a strong and important person in this country and even in the world IJN
Re: Photo Of Girl Who Sells Groundnut By Road Side Doing Her Home Work by PLANETMARS(m): 5:41pm On Nov 22, 2015
Speechless3:
cry
Speechless3:
Re: Photo Of Girl Who Sells Groundnut By Road Side Doing Her Home Work by IMO22(m): 5:42pm On Nov 22, 2015
U don't hv 2 Mek reference 2 anybody @op!!!Every1 hs got a bright future too... Peace
Re: Photo Of Girl Who Sells Groundnut By Road Side Doing Her Home Work by PLANETMARS(m): 5:44pm On Nov 22, 2015
Nellybii:

Yeah that is why it is called social media.
You have the right to remain stewpid because it is not a crime. Your type only makes us appreciate intelligent people when we see them.
guess that's y u took ur time to appreciate me
Re: Photo Of Girl Who Sells Groundnut By Road Side Doing Her Home Work by dabossman(m): 5:44pm On Nov 22, 2015
Hhm! No Nigerian child should have to go through this. Sadly that is what our former military rulers and elected politicians since our return to democracy have reduced this country to. God bless the Nigerian child.
Re: Photo Of Girl Who Sells Groundnut By Road Side Doing Her Home Work by Progress2468(m): 5:45pm On Nov 22, 2015
tpiadotcom:
it's called homework for a reason though.

Why would someone encourage another person to pose for a picture in the middle of traffic claiming she is doing homework?

People Like you are the problem of this country who never see anything good in anything.

Kindly take this advise

GERRARAHERE

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Girl Who Sells Groundnut By Road Side Doing Her Home Work by PLANETMARS(m): 5:46pm On Nov 22, 2015
romelady:
u can sell other things or better still use ur talent legitimately
so wat r u selling dear kulikuli?
Re: Photo Of Girl Who Sells Groundnut By Road Side Doing Her Home Work by arsetalks(m): 5:46pm On Nov 22, 2015
And when she finally makes it ( as she will if she does not give up ), some idiotss will say she is made by a man's wealth. Africa, I hail thee.
Re: Photo Of Girl Who Sells Groundnut By Road Side Doing Her Home Work by Tpave(m): 5:48pm On Nov 22, 2015
Chai!!! Very touching and inspiring. Tears rolled down my eyes on seeing this. God will everly grant her heart desires.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Girl Who Sells Groundnut By Road Side Doing Her Home Work by marlockj: 5:53pm On Nov 22, 2015
post=40283169:
This should be inspiring to everyone who come up with excuses to sell their bodies or do drugs on the streets of Lagos. You can actually make it the legit way. This little girl's future is very bright...

[img]http://3.bp..com/-qCdgKtuEA6s/VlBenX5WTbI/AAAAAAADCZY/mturYh2KKkE/s400/FB_IMG_1448100017272.jpg[/img]

http://www.newshelm.com/2015/11/inspiring-photo-of-girl-who-sells.html

Is it not guys like,even wen seeing her reading ha book,instead of you to buy groundnut and go,you will go their and gv ha xcess money for groundnut,coming bck Nxt day to still deceive the poor girl,before you knw she is no longer seller.Bt inside your car

This same ppl will rape the poor girl 2mr.
Re: Photo Of Girl Who Sells Groundnut By Road Side Doing Her Home Work by francizy(m): 5:55pm On Nov 22, 2015
lagmostkuit:

Hehehehe grin grin

I'm sure that girl will also be waiting for bubu's daily feeding promise! undecided

Chai! cry cry cry

grin grin grin grin

Even if Buhari wants to share that money, guess which region will benefit.. cheesy grin
Re: Photo Of Girl Who Sells Groundnut By Road Side Doing Her Home Work by Trapnews: 5:59pm On Nov 22, 2015
nnanyereugo:
Lacasera pls mov dis to wia it ought to be

undecided

Re: Photo Of Girl Who Sells Groundnut By Road Side Doing Her Home Work by simplisity(m): 6:08pm On Nov 22, 2015
It shall be well with her.
Re: Photo Of Girl Who Sells Groundnut By Road Side Doing Her Home Work by akposking(m): 6:09pm On Nov 22, 2015
Lalastiiclaia see better gist or you still dey on top mountain.
Re: Photo Of Girl Who Sells Groundnut By Road Side Doing Her Home Work by Nobody: 6:11pm On Nov 22, 2015
francizy:

grin grin grin grin

Even if Buhari wants to share that money, guess which region will benefit.. cheesy grin
Which?
Re: Photo Of Girl Who Sells Groundnut By Road Side Doing Her Home Work by joseph1832(m): 6:12pm On Nov 22, 2015
post=40283169:
This should be inspiring to everyone who come up with excuses to sell their bodies or do drugs on the streets of Lagos. You can actually make it the legit way. This little girl's future is very bright...

[img]http://3.bp..com/-qCdgKtuEA6s/VlBenX5WTbI/AAAAAAADCZY/mturYh2KKkE/s400/FB_IMG_1448100017272.jpg[/img]

http://www.newshelm.com/2015/11/inspiring-photo-of-girl-who-sells.html

Is that right? I do hope when she graduates Nigeria's employment problem would have been solved.
Re: Photo Of Girl Who Sells Groundnut By Road Side Doing Her Home Work by therapistmrs: 6:12pm On Nov 22, 2015
This is really an inspiring picture and I pray the good Lord bless abundantly.all the best beautiful soul.

therapistmrs. . com
Re: Photo Of Girl Who Sells Groundnut By Road Side Doing Her Home Work by Optofrank: 6:14pm On Nov 22, 2015
dayleke:
To the people saying it's called "homework",
Yes it's called homework but after getting home she has to help mama to go and sell the nuts to help the family and afterwards it's straight to bed.So the only opportunity left is here. Not all children have the luxury of doing their homework in the study or in the comfort of their homes.
May baba God bless her hustles.

U just said it all. May God grant her, her heart desires

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Girl Who Sells Groundnut By Road Side Doing Her Home Work by dejix3761: 6:18pm On Nov 22, 2015
Re: Photo Of Girl Who Sells Groundnut By Road Side Doing Her Home Work by youngguru23(m): 6:23pm On Nov 22, 2015
Can we just move on with life. Wish her brighter future.
#www.naijafrosh.com
Re: Photo Of Girl Who Sells Groundnut By Road Side Doing Her Home Work by joystickextend1(m): 6:25pm On Nov 22, 2015
Look like she's copying her note

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

ASUU Calls Off Strike / Universities To Open Next Week, With Or Without ASUU - FG / Top 10 Largest Universities In Nigeria By Land Mass

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.