Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,047 members, 7,828,687 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Photo Of Girl Who Sells Groundnut By Road Side Doing Her Home Work - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Photo Of Girl Who Sells Groundnut By Road Side Doing Her Home Work (55283 Views)

See The Home Work My Cousin In Primary Two(2) Failed According To Her Teacher / Beautiful Lady Who Sells Groundnut To Raise Money For Her School Fees (Pics) / Lydia Spring Teacher Flogs Pupil For Doing Her Class Work Wrongly(pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Girl Who Sells Groundnut By Road Side Doing Her Home Work by porshuch: 8:22pm On Nov 22, 2015
Cyriloha:

nah so you go de monitor BUS STOP DEY GO
lol grin
Re: Photo Of Girl Who Sells Groundnut By Road Side Doing Her Home Work by bank2k4real(m): 8:26pm On Nov 22, 2015
December sales and promo is on, get all the items at a cheaper rate and get your free gift,
Check my signature below for more details

https://m.facebook.com/Sweet-African-Fabrics-and-Designs-from-Ghana-291943470987758/

can contact me on whatsapp +2348063203540.....call...
+233264859942, +233540975809, 08063203540, bank2k4real@gmail.com
Bb pin 2AB2EF45
Re: Photo Of Girl Who Sells Groundnut By Road Side Doing Her Home Work by andyanders: 8:29pm On Nov 22, 2015
tpiadotcom:
it's called homework for a reason though.

Why would someone encourage another person to pose for a picture in the middle of traffic claiming she is doing homework?
\\So

The person who took the pix was inside a moving car, saw the girl and took this pix.Not that she intentionally posed for it or asked for it.Check very well how the pix was taken.
Re: Photo Of Girl Who Sells Groundnut By Road Side Doing Her Home Work by Yehman(m): 8:35pm On Nov 22, 2015
[quote author=porshuch post=40283495]This place looks like cele bus stop. Am I right?[/quote
Seriously. I thought as much, the walk-way at Cele bridge

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Girl Who Sells Groundnut By Road Side Doing Her Home Work by DaBullIT(m): 8:36pm On Nov 22, 2015
opedaydydx9:
she might not be able to do it at home.... I think it's a good thing she's doing it right there, it's also inspirational...

Exactly
Re: Photo Of Girl Who Sells Groundnut By Road Side Doing Her Home Work by porshuch: 8:37pm On Nov 22, 2015
[quote author=Yehman post=40300692][/quote] damn truth.
Re: Photo Of Girl Who Sells Groundnut By Road Side Doing Her Home Work by Jaydee009: 8:50pm On Nov 22, 2015
While somewhere in Nigeria's North East, some brainwashed female girls keep blowing themselves up with suicide vests all in the name of an outdated archaic and rerrogessive ideology called Islam.

Our biggest problem I'm a Nigeria is "dual ideology". The Southern people want good governance, while the core Northerners only care about Sharia.
Re: Photo Of Girl Who Sells Groundnut By Road Side Doing Her Home Work by erisegun: 8:57pm On Nov 22, 2015
nnanyereugo:
Lacasera pls mov dis to wia it ought to be

Is der any special feeling to dis una FTC?
NO?
na my guy lalalasticlala u dey call lacasera abi? Kontinu

*to chop ban dey hungry u* grin
Re: Photo Of Girl Who Sells Groundnut By Road Side Doing Her Home Work by erisegun: 9:03pm On Nov 22, 2015
engrjacuzzi:
the small girl get nice breast sha......
werey grin so na her breast u ma see abi*

*recieve sense IJN* cheesy
Re: Photo Of Girl Who Sells Groundnut By Road Side Doing Her Home Work by MrCork: 9:06pm On Nov 22, 2015
post=40283169:
This should be inspiring to everyone who come up with excuses to sell their bodies or do drugs on the streets of Lagos. You can actually make it the legit way. This little girl's future is very bright...

[img]http://3.bp..com/-qCdgKtuEA6s/VlBenX5WTbI/AAAAAAADCZY/mturYh2KKkE/s400/FB_IMG_1448100017272.jpg[/img]

http://www.newshelm.com/2015/11/inspiring-photo-of-girl-who-sells.html

..but y r IBO womens all ways selln ground nut an doin schkool homework? ...dont they sell chiar & tables ther in that nigeria place? ...she aint even lightskin! (No ofeense). angry
Re: Photo Of Girl Who Sells Groundnut By Road Side Doing Her Home Work by tosyne2much(m): 9:48pm On Nov 22, 2015
IamMissMarvel:
These are the inspiring things that should make FP.

We have so many students on Nairaland who'd rather spend time on Nairaland, LIB, Twitter, BBM, Facebook and whatsapp than reading their books.

Later, they'll graduate with pass and start swearing lecturers did them wrong.

This girl is an inspiration.
You are so on point bro
Re: Photo Of Girl Who Sells Groundnut By Road Side Doing Her Home Work by Hakeem3(m): 9:49pm On Nov 22, 2015
tpiadotcom:

Why would someone encourage another person to pose for a picture in the middle of traffic claiming she is doing homework?

It's a shame that Yu ar too blind to see that a motorist took the shot unaware to the little gal.. Always try to confirm issues bfor taking ur senseless decision
Re: Photo Of Girl Who Sells Groundnut By Road Side Doing Her Home Work by linusetaba1990(m): 9:50pm On Nov 22, 2015
may God bless her hustle.
Re: Photo Of Girl Who Sells Groundnut By Road Side Doing Her Home Work by labodinho: 10:01pm On Nov 22, 2015
Born without a Silver spoon though but hustling to get it.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Girl Who Sells Groundnut By Road Side Doing Her Home Work by Maximus85(m): 10:19pm On Nov 22, 2015
tpiadotcom:

Olodo, this picture was taken from inside the car. No allow me gbagaun jooor
Re: Photo Of Girl Who Sells Groundnut By Road Side Doing Her Home Work by sunddy: 10:29pm On Nov 22, 2015
ikombe:
after booking two land u still no wan aunction am undecided
bros no vex I rush go auction my other land
Re: Photo Of Girl Who Sells Groundnut By Road Side Doing Her Home Work by annawhite(f): 11:12pm On Nov 22, 2015
post=40283169:
This should be inspiring to everyone who come up with excuses to sell their bodies or do drugs on the streets of Lagos. You can actually make it the legit way. This little girl's future is very bright...

[img]http://3.bp..com/-qCdgKtuEA6s/VlBenX5WTbI/AAAAAAADCZY/mturYh2KKkE/s400/FB_IMG_1448100017272.jpg[/img]

a very bright future indeed!! But girls prefer using the bright future behind #winks#
GOD BLESS THIS LITTLE GIRL HUSTLE
Re: Photo Of Girl Who Sells Groundnut By Road Side Doing Her Home Work by bummyla(m): 11:20pm On Nov 22, 2015
Amen!
Re: Photo Of Girl Who Sells Groundnut By Road Side Doing Her Home Work by fresherdanU: 11:21pm On Nov 22, 2015
tpiadotcom:

if her home was comfortable I am sure she won't be selling groundnut this late at the first instance. and besides she isn't posing. she is using her free not selling groundnut time to work on herself.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Girl Who Sells Groundnut By Road Side Doing Her Home Work by anumide(f): 5:15am On Nov 23, 2015
nnanyereugo:
Lacasera pls mov dis to wia it ought to be

Is der any special feeling to dis una FTC?
NO?
shocked Lacasera
*faints*
grin grin
Re: Photo Of Girl Who Sells Groundnut By Road Side Doing Her Home Work by larimo(m): 6:44am On Nov 23, 2015
I will like to support her. Does anyone know her contact?
Re: Photo Of Girl Who Sells Groundnut By Road Side Doing Her Home Work by donescalante: 7:28am On Nov 23, 2015
majamajic:

i think a motorist took the pic, the girl was not aware .

God bless your soul
Re: Photo Of Girl Who Sells Groundnut By Road Side Doing Her Home Work by bholuwatifhe(m): 8:31am On Nov 23, 2015
May God help her & change her story
Re: Photo Of Girl Who Sells Groundnut By Road Side Doing Her Home Work by blakky97(m): 9:02am On Nov 23, 2015
post=40283169:

let me sponsor her.
Re: Photo Of Girl Who Sells Groundnut By Road Side Doing Her Home Work by firstking01(m): 10:05am On Nov 23, 2015
When i first saw this, i fell inlove with her instanta...
Re: Photo Of Girl Who Sells Groundnut By Road Side Doing Her Home Work by AndyAustin(m): 10:24am On Nov 23, 2015
reminds me of my little beginning....God ble$$ our hustles.
Re: Photo Of Girl Who Sells Groundnut By Road Side Doing Her Home Work by DonaldGenes(m): 12:06pm On Nov 23, 2015
Holywizard:
woooow. see fresh girl wasting.
God pls bless her family...amen!
ashaowo boy..iSee you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Universities To Open Next Week, With Or Without ASUU - FG / Result Of 15-year-old Head Boy Who Fasted For 15 Days Over 2024 JAMB Surfaces / University Of Ibadan Ranked Among World’s Top 800 Universities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.