Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,908 members, 7,835,031 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. (67236 Views)

I Wasn't Intrested In Her Until She Said Goodbye / I Wasn't Abducted, I Was With My Boyfriend - Housewife Rescued From Kidnappers / Help!! I Suddenly Became A 2mins Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by IamLEGEND1: 6:32pm On Nov 22, 2015
1kinggy:
Bad boi!
The hoes just ain't loyal I tell you
Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by Iyamar(f): 6:32pm On Nov 22, 2015
cashcity:
I met a lady in my neighbourhood about 3 years ago in a friend's birthday party. We exchanged contacts and started talking as good friends. With time I started developing feelings and decided to ask her if we can move the friendship to next level.

She said no that I am not her type for relationship, that we are better off as friends that we were. She said that there are so many qualities of a man of her dream in which I am no where near.. Mehn, that statement hurts me so baaaaad. Then, I just concluded my NYSC and she was just in her 3rd year in university. Gradually we stopped contacting each other.

Few months later, I secured employment in one construction company as a site engr. Withing a year, God started blessing me with personal contracts to the extent that I was forced to resign in the company to manage my contract works....I visit my parents in the neighbourhood as usual but never see anything that resemble her all those while. One day a lady shout out my name when I was trying to navigate a T-junction in my street with my newly purchased 2012 Toyota tundra. I struggled to recognise her cos it has been long and women changes so fast. After little discussions, we exchanged contact again. Now my phone can no longer rest because of her constant calls.. She is even forcing me to fix a date for her to visit. This is a lady that allegedly insults hell out of me when I was poor. Again, how did I suddenly become her type now when my stature and look still remain the same.. Pls advice me pals. Should I take her as girlfriend or move on with my life?
That is how some of us are.... But do u still Love her? If Yes go ahead. Most women are like that. Wishing you all the Best
Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by Nobody: 6:32pm On Nov 22, 2015
MrsPhyno:
These are the kind of ego boosting /pathetic/ stories that guys m*sturbate to......

If u like her stay if not go what's the big deal.....
thank you, you see them surround the thread like vultures feasting on a dead body

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by MrsAnyanwu(f): 6:35pm On Nov 22, 2015
Dis is why I warn young ladies, Most of dem want ready - made, u dont know a man's future, u will den open ur mouth nd tell him, he's not ur type.... Who are u? I am a living testimony, I struggled with my husband, it wasnt easy, but today, If I am not around, he wont do anytn, I am incharge of his businesses , my signature must b singned, If madam is not here, I wont issue out dis contract, dats wht he says , I am respected, ladies pls u dont know the end of a man, God bless y'all

13 Likes

Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by Nobody: 6:35pm On Nov 22, 2015
Emeskhalifa:
If ur not her typ three years ago, den u shudnt be her typ now

If you don't love me now don't love me later

1 Like

Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by Nobody: 6:36pm On Nov 22, 2015
if you are smart, you would delete her number and move on with your life. If you still have feelings for her, I advise you go out and deliberately meet more girls instead ofgoing back to your vomit.

cashcity:
I met a lady in my neighbourhood about 3 years ago in a friend's birthday party. We exchanged contacts and started talking as good friends. With time I started developing feelings and decided to ask her if we can move the friendship to next level.

She said no that I am not her type for relationship, that we are better off as friends that we were. She said that there are so many qualities of a man of her dream in which I am no where near.. Mehn, that statement hurts me so baaaaad. Then, I just concluded my NYSC and she was just in her 3rd year in university. Gradually we stopped contacting each other.

Few months later, I secured employment in one construction company as a site engr. Withing a year, God started blessing me with personal contracts to the extent that I was forced to resign in the company to manage my contract works....I visit my parents in the neighbourhood as usual but never see anything that resemble her all those while. One day a lady shout out my name when I was trying to navigate a T-junction in my street with my newly purchased 2012 Toyota tundra. I struggled to recognise her cos it has been long and women changes so fast. After little discussions, we exchanged contact again. Now my phone can no longer rest because of her constant calls.. She is even forcing me to fix a date for her to visit. This is a lady that allegedly insults hell out of me when I was poor. Again, how did I suddenly become her type now when my stature and look still remain the same.. Pls advice me pals. Should I take her as girlfriend or move on with my life?

1 Like

Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by Sammyblaq(m): 6:36pm On Nov 22, 2015
DickDastardly:
MIKE JONES LYRICS "Back Then"
[Chorus 2X: samples from "Still Tippin'"] "Back then hoes didn't want me, now I'm hot hoes all on me" "Back then hoes didn't want me, now I'm hot hoes all on me - I SAID" "Back then hoes didn't want me, now I'm hot hoes all on me" "Back then hoes didn't want me, now I'm hot hoes all on me - I SAID"
[Mike Jones:] Mike Jones!! Before I came up in the game these hoes didn't show no love They see me in the club and used to treat me like a scrub They wouldn't holla 'cause my dollars wasn't swell enough I bet they change they mind when them 80 4's come rolling up They see that I'm a star, now they wanna sit in my car Now they wanna count my G's, smoke my weed and sip my bar now They used to love to me diss me, now they rush to hug and kiss me now They telling all they friends when I leave how they miss me now 2 8 1, 3 3 0, eight zero zero 4 Hit Mike Jones up on the low 'cause Mike Jones about to blow Befo' the ice was in my grill, befo' I got my major deal These hoes wouldn't give a damn if I was heah, geah Befo' the ice was in my grill, befo' I got my major deal These hoes wouldn't give a damn if I was heah, geah Befo' the ice was in my grill, befo' I got my major deal These hoes wouldn't give a damn if I was heah, geah - because
[Chorus]
[Mike Jones:] I remember back den, most of them hoes couldn't stand me But now them same hoes beggin me to pull down they panties A couple of 'em said I was cute but I was just too chubby Same size a year later the same hoes wanna Bleep me Because they see me paid, pimpin pens, workin my jelly And I ain't trippin cause my pockets stick out mo' than my belly They know I'm paid, livin laid in the shade 2 slabs in the Escalade with fo' or five estates Then know that I got it made, I'm a motherfuckin baller She would want a nigga now but I ain't got no time to call her I'mma stall her like she stalled me, now she tryin to call me Bitch I'mma drown yo' whole ass like you Dom P I'm Mike Jones, don't act like you don't know the name Ain't nuttin changed but my change, I'mma stay the same I'm Mike Jones, don't act like you don't know the name Ain't nuttin changed but my change, I'mma stay the same
[Chorus]
[Mike Jones:] Befo' my paper came, befo' I got my fame These hoes that's poppin on me now didn't even know my name They said my flow was lame, they said I had no game I told 'em all I was fin' to blow they thought I was insane But then my name started blowin up quick, now they jumpin on my dick Cause they see me on the rise and oh now my paper thick But then my name started blowin up quick, now they jumpin on my dick Because they see me on the rise and oh now my paper thick.
cool cool cool cool
Good Good... #Punchline#
Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by wrongnumber: 6:37pm On Nov 22, 2015
Toks2008:

In situations like this i would wish i was not a believer in Christ cos such a lady deserves to be used like a slut as in use and dump her ass.

Foolish ladies everywhere who were sent to the same school we were also sent to,live in the same country we live,seek for the same employment in the same companies that we do and even have more chance of gaining employment than we do yet will want us to be financially made in our 20s and 30s before we can approach them for romance... help me ask them why their parents spent so much on them to get a qualitative education just to come out to have no sense of self reliance but only to start hoping for a man who has the finance to come into her life.

I think a new course should be introduced into the curriculum of our higher institutions...and should be called Richmanology where ladies are trained on how to hunt for guys who are financially ok.

Hopeless ladies everywhere...Each parents should hence forth start asking their daughters before they spend a dime on her education "Do you plan to come out and fight hard to be financially independent against all odds"or will you still come out to start hoping to find a rich man after we spend our money to send you to obtain the same degree this same men have?"

Richmanology lol!
Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by Koolking(m): 6:37pm On Nov 22, 2015
Jibwillz:
Straff d b!atch and toss her out... And oh!, don't forget to tell her she's not ur type too...

Guys always make it sound like f**king a wayward girl is a revenge. As if it's the profit the guy gain while the girl (who enjoys the sex as well) loses.

Letting her know you aren't interested in a relationship hurts more. Or you tell her straight up you are game for open relationship.
Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by deetomee: 6:37pm On Nov 22, 2015
cashcity:

Bro! MOVE ON WITHOUT LOOKING BACK. SHE IS A LEECH. IF SHE HAD FORESIGHT SHE PROBABLY WOULD HAVE NOTICED THAT YOU HAVE POTENTIALS; BUT NO WAS THE CASE WITH HER SHORTSIGHTEDNESS BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T HAVE THEN. BUT NOW BABA GOD DON PLACE YOU HIGH. LOOK FOR A MORE VIRTUOUS AND WISE WOMAN WITH FORESIGHT NOT A LEECH BRO!
Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by Banter1(m): 6:40pm On Nov 22, 2015
jamanuka:
This one fit use juju if not I for say make you chop well a then clean mouth
*opens mouth laughs* so many funny people on here.

1 Like

Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by princessdami: 6:40pm On Nov 22, 2015
Gud 1
Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by Dubemkelly(m): 6:42pm On Nov 22, 2015
This a lady that has vision and a sucker of good things, then u had no money and the things she desired for, u were a boy but now u a man, has got ur ride n now working... Meanwhile Phuc dat bish and dump her sorry ass, gold digger she is n wants to reap where she hasn't sown, looking for an already made man
Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by damocool(m): 6:43pm On Nov 22, 2015
Beware bro.. In other news, End time turn around...
Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by dancrux(m): 6:45pm On Nov 22, 2015
Guy collect ur rite and don't 4get to use tramadol wen blowing her...
Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by Toks2008(m): 6:45pm On Nov 22, 2015
wrongnumber:

Richmanology lol!

Yeah bro...

If i am not your type today then im not your type forever.

Every lady should see a man's money as "THE MAN'S MONEY" and a rich or financially ok guy as they tag it must only be a plus and never a criterion for loving a man or staying with him and infact it is a criminal act for a ldy to be in an affair with a man WITH THE HOPE THAT HE MAKES IT LATTER IN LIFE.

Ladies must learn to love a man for the sake of love and must never affiliate their feelings to what the man has or what he is likely to be cos all those can go in a whimp.

Honestly i will rather settle for a togo girl that sells kenke to be financially dependent rather than be with these empty and hopeless lady vultures who after spending years in the higher institute to bag a degree will still come out with a hopeless mindset of getting a made guy rather than strife to be made but only pride themselves in speaking packaged grammar and would rather invest on their body to attract a rich guy rather than get serious in making something out of their life. Awon oponu

1 Like

Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by favouryemmy: 6:47pm On Nov 22, 2015
Bros, from your story she is a gold digger. Run for your life! I said that because if she could tell you to your face that you lack the qualities she desires in a man to the extent that she did not consider how you felt as a result, then she should not be considered a good wife material. And the way she is pressuring you to invite her without waiting for you to invite her yourself means that she is shining her eyes like ponmo since your fortune has changed. Please, dont do hit and run with her as some of the people here are advising. It might return to haunt you. Gods grace!
Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by Sammyblaq(m): 6:47pm On Nov 22, 2015
MrsAnyanwu:
Dis is why I warn young ladies, Most of dem want ready - made, u dont know a man's future, u will den open ur mouth nd tell him, he's not ur type.... Who are u? I am a living testimony, I struggled with my husband, it wasnt easy, but today, If I am not around, he wont do anytn, I am incharge of his businesses , my signature must b singned, If madam is not here, I wont issue out dis contract, dats wht he says , I am respected, ladies pls u dont know the end of a man, God bless y'all
Chukwum Gozie gi...

1 Like

Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by Nobody: 6:47pm On Nov 22, 2015
firstEVA:
It happens, you were not up to her level then perhaps cos of your financial position. I am also very sure you look better now so no big deal.
women! women!.. Are you for real? You're a real gold digger!
Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by AVRecruit: 6:48pm On Nov 22, 2015
searching4l0ve:
[b]
undecided@OP RUN FOR YOUR DEAR LIFE undecided 99.99% OF NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE ROMANCE THIEVES WAITING TO SUCK YOU DRY IN THE DISGUISE OF LOVE/RELATIONSHIPS. YOU ARE EVEN LUCKY SHE'S NOT THE DESPERATE TYPE THAT WILL GO FETISH JUST TO HAVE YOUR ATTENTION. NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE MONEY HUNGRY AND POVERTY STRICKEN. THEY HARDLY STAND BY A BROKE MAN NEITHER DO THEY BELIEVE IN POTENTIALS NOR YOUR DREAMS. ALL THEY ARE CONCERNED ABOUT IS MONEY, MONEY AND MORE MONEY. WHEN THE CHIPS ARE DOWN THEY ABANDON YOU AND LOOK FOR NEXT COMFORT ZONE IRRESPECTIVE OF THE MEMORIES OR NUMBER OF YEARS YOU SPENT TOGETHER. sad THE ONLY THING THAT GOLD DIGGER HAS TO OFFER YOU IS THAT SMELLY HOLE BETWEEN HER LEGS WHILE SHE CONTINUE FLEECING YOU IN THE NAME OF LOVE grin. ITS A TERRIBLE SITUATION IN NIGERIA. I ADVICE SANE MEN TO IGNORE THESE FINANCIAL LEECHES CALLED NIGERIAN GIRLS FOR A FOREIGN LADY WHO KNOWS THE MEANING OF TRUE LOVE. IF YOU WANT A HAPPY MARRIED LIFE FOREIGN GIRLS ARE MOSTLY THE BEST CHOICE TO MAKE.

#Team foreign girls cool cool[/b]

american women are full of moral decadence. i would be interested in going pan African.
Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by Nobody: 6:49pm On Nov 22, 2015
cashcity:

Poverty is not her type, poverty is not ur own type too.

1 Like

Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by Nobody: 6:49pm On Nov 22, 2015
AVRecruit:

american women are full of moral decadence. i would be interested in going pan African.

whatever rocks ur boat son. just make sure u avoid this nigerian thieves we call girls cool
Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by Kingbilo(m): 6:49pm On Nov 22, 2015
You just came here to boast. You know the answer to your question already undecided
Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by dastroud(m): 6:49pm On Nov 22, 2015
bro run 4 ya lyf!!!!
Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by Nobody: 6:50pm On Nov 22, 2015
Please don't hurt her by following bad advice. Remind her of her words 3yrs ago, keep her desiring you but don't yield to her. Just let her be a bench warmer while you seek out your true girl. Keep her as a control sample.
If after you do try all you can, you should be able to find genuine love from prettier ladies, if you fail, then fall back to her cos she might actually be the lady for you.
If you hurt her you could still end up with a lady who would've told you something similar to what she did had she been in her shoes.
Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by Truckpusher(m): 6:51pm On Nov 22, 2015
cashcity:

Fucck her and dump her ass.
Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by bxcode(m): 6:52pm On Nov 22, 2015
Why is it that so many guys think with their penis and not with their headundecided
80% of the advises from guys is for op to straff to f**k and sleep with the lady. What makes you different and selfish from the lady in question if you revenge her in other to feel good and stroke your inflated ego Is the wealth you are enjoying yours what if you were poor and still going about with your legs Don't you think God directed you to her path again with riches so as to make her see her destructive lifestyle and change her ways?
Hypocrites!
Op, it depends on your personality and the way you view things, this may be an opportunity to help the lady and correct her way of reasoning and save her from self destruct. If I were you, I will make her my friend and show her what friendship is all about without looking for revenge or sexual benefits from her, your actions and kind gestures alone will make her sober and remorseful if she still gat a good conscience left in her.
Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by Nobody: 6:54pm On Nov 22, 2015
firstEVA:
It happens, you were not up to her level then perhaps cos of your financial position. I am also very sure you look better now so no big deal.
meaning u r just like her, gold digger!

1 Like

Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by Sammyblaq(m): 6:55pm On Nov 22, 2015
In other words, she said u smell like a ghost...and you resurrected afterward. Now she's dead(smelling ghosty). Move on to a living girl.
Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by Nobody: 6:56pm On Nov 22, 2015
grin Lol, vary funny story. woman are so woo. life is really really awesome. never you berate anyone. as for me, let her in and tell her" her qualms. but if she admit her wrongs, then u can date her. cos from her mistake, she will never do such again. and i promise you, she would loyal to you till the end!!
Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by dastroud(m): 6:57pm On Nov 22, 2015
run 4 your life bro!!!
Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by Toks2008(m): 6:58pm On Nov 22, 2015
searching4l0ve:
[b]
undecided@OP RUN FOR YOUR DEAR LIFE undecided 99.99% OF NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE ROMANCE THIEVES WAITING TO SUCK YOU DRY IN THE DISGUISE OF LOVE/RELATIONSHIPS. YOU ARE EVEN LUCKY SHE'S NOT THE DESPERATE TYPE THAT WILL GO FETISH JUST TO HAVE YOUR ATTENTION. NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE MONEY HUNGRY AND POVERTY STRICKEN. THEY HARDLY STAND BY A BROKE MAN NEITHER DO THEY BELIEVE IN POTENTIALS NOR YOUR DREAMS. ALL THEY ARE CONCERNED ABOUT IS MONEY, MONEY AND MORE MONEY. WHEN THE CHIPS ARE DOWN THEY ABANDON YOU AND LOOK FOR NEXT COMFORT ZONE IRRESPECTIVE OF THE MEMORIES OR NUMBER OF YEARS YOU SPENT TOGETHER. sad THE ONLY THING THAT GOLD DIGGER HAS TO OFFER YOU IS THAT SMELLY HOLE BETWEEN HER LEGS WHILE SHE CONTINUE FLEECING YOU IN THE NAME OF LOVE grin. ITS A TERRIBLE SITUATION IN NIGERIA. I ADVICE SANE MEN TO IGNORE THESE FINANCIAL LEECHES CALLED NIGERIAN GIRLS FOR A FOREIGN LADY WHO KNOWS THE MEANING OF TRUE LOVE. IF YOU WANT A HAPPY MARRIED LIFE FOREIGN GIRLS ARE MOSTLY THE BEST CHOICE TO MAKE.

#Team foreign girls cool cool[/b]

Why foreign? that sounds too far...

Go to neighboring countries like togo,Ghana,benin rep and see hotties who will not even ask you where you work or what you do for a living before they start an affair with you.

In Nigeria,you will mostly find real love with ladies from 18 to 22 but after this age, most times, their life would be corrupted and they will start affiliating their feelings for a man to money...alternatively, ladies of mature ages say from 28 and above will also not mind to be with a struggling guy not that they really want that but they feel time is no longer on their side.

Go outside Naija and tell a babe you are a vulcanizer,she will care less as long as the love is there but in naija you darenot tell a lady you are a bar tender..trsut me she won't pick your number again..how crazy and pathetic.

I weep in silence for our ladies because at teh rate things are going, we will start sering only baby mamas without husbands.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Guys, Will You Do This Kind Of Thing For Your gf or wife? (photo) / 4 Places In Abuja Where You'll Easily Find ‘Slay Queens’ / How My Friend Tried Raping Me After Initially Being Extremely Nice - Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.