Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,694 members, 7,831,157 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. (67217 Views)

I Wasn't Intrested In Her Until She Said Goodbye / I Wasn't Abducted, I Was With My Boyfriend - Housewife Rescued From Kidnappers / Help!! I Suddenly Became A 2mins Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by Nobody: 7:02pm On Nov 22, 2015
Toks2008:

Why foreign? that sounds too far...

Go to neighboring countries like togo,Ghana,benin rep and see hotties who will not even ask you where you work or what you do for a living before they start an affair with you.

In Nigeria,you will mostly find real love with ladies from 18 to 22 but after this age, most times, their life would be corrupted and they will start affiliating their feelings for a man to money...alternatively, ladies of mature ages say from 28 and above will also not mind to be with a struggling guy not that they really want that but they feel time is no longer on their side.

Go outside Naija and tell a babe you are a vulcanizer,she will care less as long as the love is there but in naija you darenot tell a lady you are a bar tender..trsut me she won't pick your number again..how crazy and pathetic.

I weep in silence for our ladies because at teh rate things are going, we will start sering only baby mamas without husbands.

we are saying the same tin my broda. any girl outside the shores of nigeria is foreign

1 Like

Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by Nobody: 7:03pm On Nov 22, 2015
firstEVA:
It happens, you were not up to her level then perhaps cos of your financial position. I am also very sure you look better now so no big deal.
then what your suggestion?
Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by falseman(m): 7:04pm On Nov 22, 2015
Iyamar:
That is how some of us are.... But do u still Love her? If Yes go ahead. Most women are like that. Wishing you all the Best

Amd if the funds ain't there tomorrow she will flee or dig another man. My advice for the OP is if he still loves her and she can boast of N3m in her account then go ahead with her if not then flee from this bleached out bitches looking for funds to slaughter

1 Like

Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by romelady(f): 7:05pm On Nov 22, 2015
op run 4 ur life[b]op run 4 ur life[/b]op run 4 ur life

1 Like

Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by StreamerBlogger: 7:08pm On Nov 22, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
na you get ur life.
just cut ur own share and be on ur way.

ALERT!!.. . ALERT!! ... ALERT!! .. .GOOD ADVICE DETECTED
Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by Lily4star(f): 7:08pm On Nov 22, 2015
searching4l0ve:
[b]
undecided@OP RUN FOR YOUR DEAR LIFE undecided 99.99% OF NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE ROMANCE THIEVES WAITING TO SUCK YOU DRY IN THE DISGUISE OF LOVE/RELATIONSHIPS. YOU ARE EVEN LUCKY SHE'S NOT THE DESPERATE TYPE THAT WILL GO FETISH JUST TO HAVE YOUR ATTENTION. NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE MONEY HUNGRY AND POVERTY STRICKEN. THEY HARDLY STAND BY A BROKE MAN NEITHER DO THEY BELIEVE IN POTENTIALS NOR YOUR DREAMS. ALL THEY ARE CONCERNED ABOUT IS MONEY, MONEY AND MORE MONEY. WHEN THE CHIPS ARE DOWN THEY ABANDON YOU AND LOOK FOR NEXT COMFORT ZONE IRRESPECTIVE OF THE MEMORIES OR NUMBER OF YEARS YOU SPENT TOGETHER. sad THE ONLY THING THAT GOLD DIGGER HAS TO OFFER YOU IS THAT SMELLY HOLE BETWEEN HER LEGS WHILE SHE CONTINUE FLEECING YOU IN THE NAME OF LOVE grin. ITS A TERRIBLE SITUATION IN NIGERIA. I ADVICE SANE MEN TO IGNORE THESE FINANCIAL LEECHES CALLED NIGERIAN GIRLS FOR A FOREIGN LADY WHO KNOWS THE MEANING OF TRUE LOVE. IF YOU WANT A HAPPY MARRIED LIFE FOREIGN GIRLS ARE MOSTLY THE BEST CHOICE TO MAKE.

#Team foreign girls cool cool[/b]

Think before you talk, we aint all desame, unless you are saying your mum and sisters are definition of Nigerian girls you defined up there. I hardly comment but you sound like a 5yr old no disrespect
Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by kelljuili(m): 7:09pm On Nov 22, 2015
Guy Run for your Life grin
Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by wrongnumber: 7:10pm On Nov 22, 2015
Toks2008:

Yeah bro...

If i am not your type today then im not your type forever.

Every lady should see a man's money as "THE MAN'S MONEY" and a rich or financially ok guy as they tag it must only be a plus and never a criterion for loving a man or staying with him and infact it is a criminal act for a ldy to be in an affair with a man WITH THE HOPE THAT HE MAKES IT LATTER IN LIFE.

Ladies must learn to love a man for the sake of love and must never affiliate their feelings to what the man has or what he is likely to be cos all those can go in a whimp.

Honestly i will rather settle for a togo girl that sells kenke to be financially dependent rather than be with these empty and hopeless lady vultures who after spending years in the higher institute to bag a degree will still come out with a hopeless mindset of getting a made guy rather than strife to be made but only pride themselves in speaking packaged grammar and would rather invest on their body to attract a rich guy rather than get serious in making something out of their life. Awon oponu

I dey gbadun you bros toks
Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by Belruk(f): 7:10pm On Nov 22, 2015
Don't smell what u r not interested in.Jst tell her she's not ur type also.
Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by ifeomaekol(f): 7:11pm On Nov 22, 2015
Pls dnt go near her, she aint ur type eida nw ok. She's d type dt wuld ruin ur life if u give her d chance, and let her kw u r nt interested in a r/shp wt her. Dnt mind those givin u d advice to chop n clean mouth wt her----dia r women u dnt slp wt @all, be careful.

1 Like

Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by Nobody: 7:12pm On Nov 22, 2015
Bros me I don de vex pass u. The guy still de ask dulling question
Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by Nobody: 7:12pm On Nov 22, 2015
Lily4star:

Think before you talk, we aint all desame, unless you are saying your mum and sisters are definition of Nigerian girls you defined up there. I hardly comment but you sound like a 5yr old no disrespect

OLOSHI ELESE TIRIN. TRUTH HURTS. ODUN WEREY tongue

Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by Nemesis99(m): 7:13pm On Nov 22, 2015
Did you forget to include where she said you have suddenly become her type of man? From your writeup, the babe just wants to hook up ni jare. At least before you contract parols, u were frnds and you lost contact and now that she found your lost a$$, wetin u expect. I also had a friend whom I never had feelings for some yrs bk buh u need to see how I have searched the whole social media platforms for her. That doesn't mean I wanna initiate the relationship mode na. Abi wetin u reason oga ade.

1 Like

Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by Kirinwa: 7:14pm On Nov 22, 2015
Op this girl is an ENDTIME friend!

Well its the nature of women for you. They need comfort although there are exceptions. Op are there no successful girls you see in your line of work apart from this liability?
Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by czarr(m): 7:14pm On Nov 22, 2015
MrsPhyno:
These are the kind of ego boosting /pathetic/ stories that guys m*sturbate to......

If u like her stay if not go what's the big deal.....
hmmm...
Which stories do the ladies masturbate to?

1 Like

Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by tony4u035(m): 7:14pm On Nov 22, 2015
Bros, just calm down take ur own share of d 'CUPCAKE & d GERMAN JUICE' then flee as fast as u can... #TeamHusstleHard
cashcity:
I met a lady in my neighbourhood about 3 years ago in a friend's birthday party. We exchanged contacts and started talking as good friends. With time I started developing feelings and decided to ask her if we can move the friendship to next level.

She said no that I am not her type for relationship, that we are better off as friends that we were. She said that there are so many qualities of a man of her dream in which I am no where near.. Mehn, that statement hurts me so baaaaad. Then, I just concluded my NYSC and she was just in her 3rd year in university. Gradually we stopped contacting each other.

Few months later, I secured employment in one construction company as a site engr. Withing a year, God started blessing me with personal contracts to the extent that I was forced to resign in the company to manage my contract works....I visit my parents in the neighbourhood as usual but never see anything that resemble her all those while. One day a lady shout out my name when I was trying to navigate a T-junction in my street with my newly purchased 2012 Toyota tundra. I struggled to recognise her cos it has been long and women changes so fast. After little discussions, we exchanged contact again. Now my phone can no longer rest because of her constant calls.. She is even forcing me to fix a date for her to visit. This is a lady that allegedly insults hell out of me when I was poor. Again, how did I suddenly become her type now when my stature and look still remain the same.. Pls advice me pals. Should I take her as girlfriend or move on with my life?
Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by Escobapablo(m): 7:14pm On Nov 22, 2015
Guys, let's be sincere to ourselves. We all hv had one girl who told us we r not her type or man enough at one point in life or another. Put urselves in their shoes, will u say different? I doubt that. Its just one way God tells us that we hv to work hard. Let's turn that situation into something positive n stop dwelling on revenge. For d guy in question. U don't hv to sleep wt her to tell her she is not ur type now. She knows already. I bet u , u r not searching or single. Move on wt ur life. Look at it from a positive perspective. If u had dated her, u wuld hv considered her b4 taking that first job. Its possible God used her todo u a favour. If u can't see it from that angel, see it as a learning process. Goodluck to u.
For me I was told I am not a man. Another said I can't control her. I am so glad they said that. Happily married wt d prettiest daughter.

3 Likes

Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by Lovelynature(m): 7:15pm On Nov 22, 2015
donholy28:
Op see her here o....run for ur life...she don chase u enter Nairaland
Hahaha, so funny bro. You maybe right anyway. Such lady can be very desperate oo.
Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by gig10: 7:15pm On Nov 22, 2015
You need to thank her for rejecting you then maybe was part of what motivated you to success. But wait o, who doesn't like good things, picture yourself back then and imagine your daughter coming with someone like you home as a fiance. Guys go out and hustle nobody likes failure
. .
Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by Chuksab: 7:16pm On Nov 22, 2015
The decadence in our society no get part two!

See advise!

Immorality is now applauded!

If you said God blessed you, please why not reciprocate - heeding to His word. Anything immoral, now dressed like modern 'norm', run away. Trust God for your bone of your bone. He is interested in your relationship.

God win!

1 Like

Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by Nobody: 7:16pm On Nov 22, 2015
Blyzz:
then what your suggestion?
he should ask himself whether he is still into her, if yes they can kick off a relationship.
Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by Lily4star(f): 7:18pm On Nov 22, 2015
searching4l0ve:

OLOSHI ELESE TIRIN. TRUTH HURTS. ODUN WEREY tongue

OMG, Fucking hillarious., i just hit a nerve, abeg entertain me with your insults...

*In Onemanous's voice "BEGIN"*
Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by Jonwesley(m): 7:19pm On Nov 22, 2015
"This is a lady that allegedly insults hell out of me when I was poor".......

The usage of "allegedly" in the above quote from the OP story proved that the insults he claimed were not yet confirmed, hence just believing hear say only is what this Tundra addicted owner is basing his retaliation action upon.

The girl may have uttered the first statements that he was not up to her level just for the OP to push further and justify he is or he will be by the grace of God, and which has happened as the story said.

So don't blame her entirely for being too naive about person's destiny. We all make mistakes in choices and regret such fallouts when it happens. Understand that stuff happens.
Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by Nobody: 7:21pm On Nov 22, 2015
Lily4star:

OMG, Fucking hillarious., i just hit a nerve, abeg entertain me with your insults...

*In Onemanous's voice "BEGIN"*

Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by Edoblakky(m): 7:21pm On Nov 22, 2015
OP, almost the samething happened to me. I was serving then and she told me we were not at the same level as she felt I was jobless. She even told me a banker was also interested in her. So I left her to complete my service.
Fast forward 2 years later, I met an understanding lady who saw my potentials and then things started happening. I got a job in a bank and later joined one of the greatest global oil and gas company as an engineer. The former lady started troubling me. She said she knew I was going to be great and wanted me to invite her to my place. I never tried it.
I married the understanding lady.
OP, it will be a mistake for you to invite her. Have nothing to do with her. My kind advice!

1 Like

Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by Nobody: 7:22pm On Nov 22, 2015
searching4l0ve:
[b]
undecided@OP RUN FOR YOUR DEAR LIFE undecided 99.99% OF NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE ROMANCE THIEVES WAITING TO SUCK YOU DRY IN THE DISGUISE OF LOVE/RELATIONSHIPS. YOU ARE EVEN LUCKY SHE'S NOT THE DESPERATE TYPE THAT WILL GO FETISH JUST TO HAVE YOUR ATTENTION. NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE MONEY HUNGRY AND POVERTY STRICKEN. THEY HARDLY STAND BY A BROKE MAN NEITHER DO THEY BELIEVE IN POTENTIALS NOR YOUR DREAMS. ALL THEY ARE CONCERNED ABOUT IS MONEY, MONEY AND MORE MONEY. WHEN THE CHIPS ARE DOWN THEY ABANDON YOU AND LOOK FOR NEXT COMFORT ZONE IRRESPECTIVE OF THE MEMORIES OR NUMBER OF YEARS YOU SPENT TOGETHER. sad THE ONLY THING THAT GOLD DIGGER HAS TO OFFER YOU IS THAT SMELLY HOLE BETWEEN HER LEGS WHILE SHE CONTINUE FLEECING YOU IN THE NAME OF LOVE grin. ITS A TERRIBLE SITUATION IN NIGERIA. I ADVICE SANE MEN TO IGNORE THESE FINANCIAL LEECHES CALLED NIGERIAN GIRLS FOR A FOREIGN LADY WHO KNOWS THE MEANING OF TRUE LOVE. IF YOU WANT A HAPPY MARRIED LIFE FOREIGN GIRLS ARE MOSTLY THE BEST CHOICE TO MAKE.

#Team foreign girls cool cool[/b]

Mehn my brother you have said it all.. 9ja girls are something else!!!! Only a few are wife materials!! Happy sunday.

1 Like

Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by Enesi47: 7:22pm On Nov 22, 2015
My brother don't allow that mofo to visit you, her honey pot must used as a trade fair centre by some fake big boys
Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by conquerorsegun(m): 7:22pm On Nov 22, 2015
firstEVA:
It happens, you were not up to her level then perhaps cos of your financial position. I am also very sure you look better now so no big deal.
soro niyen
Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by Lily4star(f): 7:24pm On Nov 22, 2015
[quote author=searching4l0ve post=40298589][/quote]

Where and when?

anyways, next insult. Lol
Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by efemena22(m): 7:25pm On Nov 22, 2015
cashcity:
I met a lady in my neighbourhood about 3 years ago in a friend's birthday party. We exchanged contacts and started talking as good friends. With time I started developing feelings and decided to ask her if we can move the friendship to next level.

She said no that I am not her type for relationship, that we are better off as friends that we were. She said that there are so many qualities of a man of her dream in which I am no where near.. Mehn, that statement hurts me so baaaaad. Then, I just concluded my NYSC and she was just in her 3rd year in university. Gradually we stopped contacting each other.

Few months later, I secured employment in one construction company as a site engr. Withing a year, God started blessing me with personal contracts to the extent that I was forced to resign in the company to manage my contract works....I visit my parents in the neighbourhood as usual but never see anything that resemble her all those while. One day a lady shout out my name when I was trying to navigate a T-junction in my street with my newly purchased 2012 Toyota tundra. I struggled to recognise her cos it has been long and women changes so fast. After little discussions, we exchanged contact again. Now my phone can no longer rest because of her constant calls.. She is even forcing me to fix a date for her to visit. This is a lady that allegedly insults hell out of me when I was poor. Again, how did I suddenly become her type now when my stature and look still remain the same.. Pls advice me pals. Should I take her as girlfriend or move on with my life?
you don't have to sleep with her or act rude towards her. Just tell her politely that she's not your type. No big deal...
Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by IamLEGEND1: 7:27pm On Nov 22, 2015
StreamerBlogger:
ALERT!!.. . ALERT!! ... ALERT!! .. .GOOD ADVICE DETECTED

Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by DICKtator: 7:27pm On Nov 22, 2015
donholy28:
Op see her here o....run for ur life...she don chase u enter Nairaland

You're so funny!!!

I'm really lol here!!!

grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

You Won't Believe Why This Man Dumped His Baby Mama / 4 Places In Abuja Where You'll Easily Find ‘Slay Queens’ / Guys, Will You Do This Kind Of Thing For Your gf or wife? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.