Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,673 members, 7,813,243 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:24 AM

Do Not Ask A Woman Out Twice !!! Never Ask For Her Number !!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Not Ask A Woman Out Twice !!! Never Ask For Her Number !!! (8312 Views)

Every Young Woman Out There Should Learn From Halima Abubakar / Never Ask A Lady Out Twice ! / 9 Questions You Should Not Ask A Lady On A First Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Not Ask A Woman Out Twice !!! Never Ask For Her Number !!! by Nobody: 7:13pm On Feb 07, 2021
Make yourself valuable before any woman and have her do the chasing...

Every (99.9) single lady here would do just anything to offer their pussies for free on a plate for the likes of Ned Nwoko, Davido or burna boy...

Just to get their attention or signature and also for validation and social braggin' impetus

If u want a lady... flaunt ur worth before her ...if she patronizes your style she would make a move and if she's not, she walks away, and even if u choose to make a move yourself it will end in tears.

Dont be a bloody simp!!!

46 Likes

Re: Do Not Ask A Woman Out Twice !!! Never Ask For Her Number !!! by sofeo(m): 7:15pm On Feb 07, 2021
Ok

2 Likes

Re: Do Not Ask A Woman Out Twice !!! Never Ask For Her Number !!! by Nobody: 7:20pm On Feb 07, 2021
Arrrrrrrh

If u want a lady... flaunt ur worth before her ...if she patronizes your style she would make a move and if she's not, she walks away, and even if u choose to make a move yourself it will end in tears

Absolutely I succumb.
You can't lose your decorum/etiquette at the detriment of a girl's love or attention. Don't hid your worth, flaunt it.

19 Likes

Re: Do Not Ask A Woman Out Twice !!! Never Ask For Her Number !!! by Nobody: 7:21pm On Feb 07, 2021
It's old school, asking a lady for her number... it's a fvcking _retarded* move... who does that !!!

Guys will say, women have nothing to offer but sex yet guys wud be the ones to ask for number... number for what?

What sort of fvckery is that... How many girls are still waiting for dangote to come ask them for numbers.

Broke, ugly and empty guys do such !!!

35 Likes

Re: Do Not Ask A Woman Out Twice !!! Never Ask For Her Number !!! by Nobody: 7:31pm On Feb 07, 2021
Zubby micheal has been the latest big boy around and ladies who barely seen a movie with him in it have already tagged him the best thing that's happened to Nollywood since sliced bread.

Zubby needs no intro... he dosent need any bloody number... zubby can afford to navigate pussies without making a single phone call.

5 Likes

Re: Do Not Ask A Woman Out Twice !!! Never Ask For Her Number !!! by Nobody: 7:35pm On Feb 07, 2021
Guys would rather compromise values and standards because of pussy.

Guard ur sense of self-worth and esteem with ur lives guys... dont exchange it for some tight soft and succulent juicy pussy. DONT !!!

8 Likes

Re: Do Not Ask A Woman Out Twice !!! Never Ask For Her Number !!! by mosdii(m): 7:38pm On Feb 07, 2021
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Not Ask A Woman Out Twice !!! Never Ask For Her Number !!! by Jessepaid(m): 7:40pm On Feb 07, 2021
hehehe...

bro ask for the number...

but don't beg for it...

if she gives you the number but is forming attitude, drop her ass like a beat...

38 Likes

Re: Do Not Ask A Woman Out Twice !!! Never Ask For Her Number !!! by Nobody: 7:41pm On Feb 07, 2021
I have never asked a lady out, neither have I asked for numbers...

I just wear my cologne and drive around with my GLE Benz garnished with my intelligent and informed accent... and the ladies hovered and lingered like flies.

They want to be friends... they want a lift every time... they want to come around... fish!!!

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Not Ask A Woman Out Twice !!! Never Ask For Her Number !!! by Nobody: 7:46pm On Feb 07, 2021
Do you know most ladies will cherish moments with Wizkid and gladly advertise with a cheeky smile and excitement that wizkid nearly shifted their wombs after a half round of UNDILUTED fvck?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Not Ask A Woman Out Twice !!! Never Ask For Her Number !!! by Nobody: 7:48pm On Feb 07, 2021
Just imagine CR7 stopping a lady to ask for numbercheesy

2 Likes

Re: Do Not Ask A Woman Out Twice !!! Never Ask For Her Number !!! by Cholls(m): 7:49pm On Feb 07, 2021
My brother if a man is not strong and rich he will obtain nothing from women.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Not Ask A Woman Out Twice !!! Never Ask For Her Number !!! by Nobody: 7:51pm On Feb 07, 2021
Cholls:
My brother if a man is not strong and rich he will obtain nothing from women.
that is it.

It appears only broke guys asks for numbers.... it appears broke guys asks a lady out 200 times.

That shit annoys the fvck outta me

9 Likes

Re: Do Not Ask A Woman Out Twice !!! Never Ask For Her Number !!! by Nobody: 7:55pm On Feb 07, 2021
Its painful that most guys spends ¹/3 of their lives asking for useless numbers that adds nothing to their lives, rather these number calls them to ask for the small remaining urgent 2k.... bros self neva chop

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do Not Ask A Woman Out Twice !!! Never Ask For Her Number !!! by Nobody: 8:01pm On Feb 07, 2021
Sometimes I am forced to agree that Nigerian guys are the dumbest when it comes to women.

They fvck up 10 times in 10... that would be the greatest height of unprecedented and shocking fvckery ever !!!

3 Likes

Re: Do Not Ask A Woman Out Twice !!! Never Ask For Her Number !!! by cooooooks(m): 8:02pm On Feb 07, 2021
Only go when there is mutual interest.

Many people, women & men, make their intentions known.

6 Likes

Re: Do Not Ask A Woman Out Twice !!! Never Ask For Her Number !!! by Nobody: 8:09pm On Feb 07, 2021
cooooooks:
Only go when there is mutual interest.

Many people, women & men, make their intentions known.
in my own words I would say that shit is old skool
Re: Do Not Ask A Woman Out Twice !!! Never Ask For Her Number !!! by MickzyDonald: 8:20pm On Feb 07, 2021
Just flaunt it the wealth till she starts loving you even before you know her,that doesn't mean she loves you tho,even if she claims she loves davido,let the nigga be damn broke and she'll thake to her heels
Re: Do Not Ask A Woman Out Twice !!! Never Ask For Her Number !!! by Nobody: 8:49pm On Feb 07, 2021
BadRadio:
that is it.

[s]It appears only broke guys asks for numbers.... it appears broke guys asks a lady out 200 times...[/s]

That shit annoys the fvck outta me

Mind you, Nigeria have the highest "Rich & Broke SIMPS" In the world. Generally I hate Nigerian Males because a large percentage of you Idiots are too dumb and stupid, most especially when It comes to those smelly kitten people matter.......

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do Not Ask A Woman Out Twice !!! Never Ask For Her Number !!! by Nobody: 8:52pm On Feb 07, 2021
Evolutionlove:

Mind you, Nigeria have the highest "Rich & Broke SIMPS" In the world. Generally I hate Nigerian Males because a large percentage of you Idiots are too dumb and stupid, most especially when It comes to those smelly kitten people matter.......
hehe... see this guy
Re: Do Not Ask A Woman Out Twice !!! Never Ask For Her Number !!! by chubinwa(m): 8:59pm On Feb 07, 2021
mosdii:
i take exception for my dear sisters

3 Likes

Re: Do Not Ask A Woman Out Twice !!! Never Ask For Her Number !!! by Nobody: 9:17pm On Feb 07, 2021
chubinwa:
indeed... we take exception

4 Likes

Re: Do Not Ask A Woman Out Twice !!! Never Ask For Her Number !!! by Nobody: 9:59pm On Feb 07, 2021
So wait, If I see babe when i like, make i bone her?

2 Likes

Re: Do Not Ask A Woman Out Twice !!! Never Ask For Her Number !!! by womenareapes: 11:06pm On Feb 07, 2021
useless piece of shiit Naija women!

2 Likes

Re: Do Not Ask A Woman Out Twice !!! Never Ask For Her Number !!! by phazotron(m): 11:28pm On Feb 07, 2021
BadRadio:
Make yourself valuable before any woman and have her do the chasing...

Every (99.9) single lady here would do just anything to offer their pussies for free on a plate for the likes of Ned Nwoko, Davido or burna boy...

Just to get their attention or signature and also for validation and social braggin' impetus

If u want a lady... flaunt ur worth before her ...if she patronizes your style she would make a move and if she's not, she walks away, and even if u choose to make a move yourself it will end in tears.

Dont be a bloody simp!!!

Na our guys cause so much rubbish and disrespect wey women dey give guys now

You're so correct. Don't ask a lady out twice

You dey demean yourself

Girl Wey go like you go like you

A guy believing he can make a girl like him is a lie of the devil

If girl no like you nothing you can do to make her like you

2 Likes

Re: Do Not Ask A Woman Out Twice !!! Never Ask For Her Number !!! by phazotron(m): 11:28pm On Feb 07, 2021
michaelpop50:
So wait, If I see babe when i like, make i bone her?

Yarn am wetin dey your mind

If she no gree free am
Re: Do Not Ask A Woman Out Twice !!! Never Ask For Her Number !!! by phazotron(m): 11:29pm On Feb 07, 2021
chubinwa:

I will only make this exception for those born before 1990

1 Like

Re: Do Not Ask A Woman Out Twice !!! Never Ask For Her Number !!! by phazotron(m): 11:30pm On Feb 07, 2021
Evolutionlove:

Na dem cause this rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: Do Not Ask A Woman Out Twice !!! Never Ask For Her Number !!! by phazotron(m): 11:31pm On Feb 07, 2021
Jessepaid:
hehehe...

bro ask for the number...

but don't beg for it...

if she gives you the number but is forming attitude, drop her ass like a beat...

Na so.
Re: Do Not Ask A Woman Out Twice !!! Never Ask For Her Number !!! by SOZINN: 11:35pm On Feb 07, 2021
mosdii:
Wetin Nigerian girls do you
Re: Do Not Ask A Woman Out Twice !!! Never Ask For Her Number !!! by Queenslander(f): 11:47pm On Feb 07, 2021
This thread should be in the trash bin,. Exactly where it belongs,.. I am disgusted with the level of hate and discriminatory behavior against women and girls in general on this platform.. the moderators on this forum needs to do more,. They really need to take stronger, more effective and more urgent action against this despicable behavior,. I know identifying these anonymous mindless idiots remain problematic!! Fools!!

4 Likes

Re: Do Not Ask A Woman Out Twice !!! Never Ask For Her Number !!! by Nobody: 11:55pm On Feb 07, 2021
phazotron:

Na dem cause this rubbish.

Exactly bruh. Infact the "Supposed Stupid Rich SIMPS" are even WORST than the "Broke SIMPS" They are the ones who Inflated the "SENSE OF ENTITLEMENT" of those smelly Idiots. You will see stupid grown adult males overdoing and outdoing themselves In the presence of a mere smelly pvssy. I Just don't seem to understand how Male were programmed. You'll see those smelly Idiots secretly laughing at their stupidity. If these people can be like me ehn, These Hoes will suffer before they extract anything from me. I know some will come here to say It's because I'm not a multi/millionaire/billionaire yet, that why I'm talking like this. The thing Is I'm doing very fine financially now and I practice this thing I'm preaching, I have the feelings It will even get worst when I become very wealthy because to make money Is not easy. You will have to work for your money and be very worthy of my assistance. Not some stupid Infested STDs over entitled carrier......

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Not On Speaking Terms: How Long? / What Is The Difference Between COMPLETE And FINISHED? / The Boob Movement Founder Poses Topless In Her Bathroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.