Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,396 members, 7,954,575 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:12 PM

An Act Of Shameless And Insolent Audacity By One Nwafor Chinelo Unique - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / An Act Of Shameless And Insolent Audacity By One Nwafor Chinelo Unique (728 Views)

''girls That Follow Their Friends To Dates Are Very Shameless'' - Nigerian Man / Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) / Baby Mama And The Shameless Talk About It!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

An Act Of Shameless And Insolent Audacity By One Nwafor Chinelo Unique by Kenkesh(f): 7:21pm On Nov 22, 2015
AN ACT OF SHAMELESS AND INSOLENT AUDACITY BY ONE NWAFOR CHINELO UNIQUE

Its unfortunate dat dat which happened behind closed doors re fast becoming a known secret but that has to be...so as to eliminate the effects of a one-sided story here, given by Nwafor Chinelo Unique (fb name), who's actually unique perse nt only on jumping from one dude to another in the name of "a wild search for luv/ring/money" but also in her ways of endearing, luring and sleeping with guys she barely met on facebook and other social networks in hotels located at awka metropolis. I stil cant cease to imagine:
1. How a "lady" can pose to be head-over-heel in luv with a guy she has never seen nor perceived before, someone who is over a thousand miles away from her location. In a more personal jurisdiction, i think i would rather call that a facebook-prostitution. "i hope Mark, the founder of fb is taking note on other indications of facebooking device by this lady Nwafor Chinelo Unique and many more of her kind out there"
2. How a "lady" can lie to her caregivers, inorder to get a permission to travel miles away from home, to meet and lodge with a total stranger who happened just to be her fb friend
3. How this same lady who is an advocator of girls dating more than one guy, cud try convincing this said stranger that on meeting him, she has decided on sticking to just him.
4. Its no secret how she knew the name and locations of most motels in awka metropolis owing to her persistent indulgence in such frivolous activities.
5. Now the most amazing part of the story is How this same shameless lady Nwafor Chinelo Unique still had the guts and effrontery to make a self sympathy-craving & one sided story of what happened on the same fb [the meeting ground] after she found out that the player has jst been played too.
I knw at this point, some adventure seeking smart dude would be itching to give a try, well...jst be careful is all i can afford to say cos it takes a long fork to dine with the devil

(1) (Reply)

Mr Nairaland / 8 Ways To Ask For Sex From Your Partner This Season / His Sister's Hubby Slabbed His Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.