Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,651 members, 7,816,667 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

Three Paths - Literature (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Three Paths (88299 Views)

Silent Paths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three Paths by Bamz(m): 1:15am On Feb 17, 2016
nobletitus:
I did not evn pity okiemute as well,she jst started............how many minute patience dat she cant wait then that she allow her anger to control her its only Cass and ken am pityin here

Happy birthday to you, birthday mate smiley

1 Like

Re: Three Paths by Fantasyisland(f): 1:11pm On Feb 18, 2016
[size=18pt]43[/size]
After Ebube and Belinda postponed their last trip to see Nat, she travelled out of the country for a holiday. It been nearly a month since their last attempt to see her and today, the pair were talking in Belinda's house on a Saturday evening ''I think we need to make out time to see Nat'' Belinda began.

''Is she back from her trip?''

''Yeah'' Belinda replied. Immediately Ebube looked up and frowned ''really? When did she get back?’’ she asked.

''I know I had the same look when she told me she was in town. I called her number some days ago, mere coincidence just for the fun of it oh and the number went through one time. I was a bit shocked because I tried that number shortly after she left and it was switched off. She told me the roaming charges were mad and she won't be using it over there''

''I remember but now i believe it was a lie to prevent us from getting across to her''

''Anyway when the call went through, I was like shuoo then I sha just asked her, where are you and she replied in a small voice in my house''

''Which house?'' Ebube yelled.

''Wait nah! Na the same question I ask am. Apparently she's been back for like a week or so and for reasons best known to her, she just lock up''

3 Likes

Re: Three Paths by Fantasyisland(f): 1:12pm On Feb 18, 2016
''That is sad''

''I fear for Nat, we must make out time to see her. Next weekend please''

''I would have even gone myself seeing I have the time now''

''Ebube don’t bother yourself, you will not get her''

''Hmm! Weekend then please free up your calendar''

''No wahala. I find it really sad sha. Nat that is so vivacious, so full of life has turned into something else… I'm struggling to find the word to describe her''

''A recluse''

''God bless you; that is the word I was looking for. That day as we spoke, I could hear the sadness in her voice. I tried to joke with her but she was having none of it. I feel she is deliberately staying away from us, I don’t know why sha''

''It's this baby matter coupled with Ken's betrayal. She has forgotten none of us are perfect. We all have our challenges''

''Challenges will come and go and I hope she will have her friends to rejoice with her when it's all over. If she pushes all of us away then it's her loss''

''It's pathetic I know''

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three Paths by Fantasyisland(f): 1:13pm On Feb 18, 2016
''Have you noticed how serious she is? I barely know what she will take as joke. Did I tell you how Nat was crying on my head one time?''

''I don’t think you did. When did this happen?''

''My dear, it was shortly after she kicked Ken out. On that day, we were talking just the way we are talking now. I don’t even know how we got there but I made a comment about not wanting a kid. Then Nat said whether if push came to shove I can act as a surrogate for her. I started laughing and I was like hell to the no chic in a jovial manner. End of matter but it didn’t end there oh!''

''You don’t say''

''You won't believe this girl began to cry some minutes later. I was stunned like what did I say to warrant this emotional outburst? Nat started to cry and I began to pet her. I pet sotay my hand wan bend''

''Cry say wetin?''

''She started to say things like no one knows what she is going through, that if we cannot stand for her who can? That I was laughing at her because she was considering surrogacy. That am I saying I can't help her if push comes to shove? She said so many things and I was tongue tied. At the end of the day, I didn’t even know what to say again''

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three Paths by Fantasyisland(f): 1:13pm On Feb 18, 2016
''I think you gave me this gist''

''I must have, it was too important for me to have ignored. Ebube, it was that day it occurred to me that maybe, just maybe Nat is suffering from depression!''

''Hmm''

''The one that is paining me inside is the fact Ken has gone. She kicked his ass but one would think it’s the other way round''

''My dear, betrayal coupled with the fact that man has a kid out there. Some men are really bastards sha. After all she did for that man. Nat took care of Ken in school like she was already a wife. Haba! Me I can't oh, these men aint loyal. I could never have done what Nat did for Ken. And that rubbish persists till this day. I can go on and say more but for client confidentiality, I'll let it slide. I'm not saying she is perfect o but that girl tried''

''Was I not there? Such a pity she stood with that blasted guy! The worst part is she didn’t have to. Nat was already counting clean cash right out of NYSC no thanks to uncle dearest''

''That her fake Uncle Edwin that liked wearing striped suits''

Then the pair began to laugh before Belinda continued ''God bless you jo! Your memory serves you well. That man hold money pieces, that man didn’t even know what to do with all that cash he had amassed''

1 Like

Re: Three Paths by Fantasyisland(f): 1:17pm On Feb 18, 2016
''Too much money, oil money, real estate money; you name it, Uncle Edwin had all''

''Ebube, do you know what she told me that time? Nat said Uncle Edwin asked her just before he retired what do you want me to do for you? Do you want to remain in this company or do you want me to sponsor your masters in the States? I feel he also said that because he wanted her to be near him in America. The guy knew he was leaving Nigeria for good and he wouldn’t have the resources like that to spare. I told her that time to take study leave and go but she refused because of who?''

''Imagine! Nat found favour with that man and he was willing to do anything for her back then. She has always been a lucky girl especially with the men. I wish I had who was dashing me stuff for free. Uncle Edwin liked Nat die unfortunately, she chose to remain in Nigeria because of Ken. Ken yeh, Ken refused the education option just because he didn’t like aboard life. Ken wen never even get work that time dey dictate wetin go happen. He convinced Nat to remain because he was already chopping oil money. He couldn't imagine going abroad and working 9 to 5 like everyone else. He has always had an entitled life with Nat and he doesn’t know how to get his hands dirty like a real man''

''Remember even Ken's family got involved. They didn’t want their first son to go there and lost. Nat was at the verge of dumping him but he had an ace up his sleeve. It was then he decided to pacify her with the marriage card. She agreed because she loved him and I can't blame her. Dude had kept her waiting and we all know Nat wanted to marry and settle quickly. She deserved more I tell you''

''I agree''

''She deserves a lot more. I remember telling her then to leave Ken and take the school option. Nat refused because she felt Uncle Edwin was becoming too dependent on her''

''I didn’t know the gist from that angle''

3 Likes

Re: Three Paths by Fantasyisland(f): 1:18pm On Feb 18, 2016
''Hah! Remember Uncle Edwin was a widower at that point. I believe he wanted Nat to follow him as he began his retirement life in the States. He wanted something more concrete with her - more like companionship but he was not going to compel her. He wanted her to do it of her own volition''

''Hmm! If only he was 30 years younger. Sometimes I don’t blame Nat for choosing to remain at her job then. The poor girl wanted to go out and forge her own path in life. I only wish she did it with another young man and not that ingrate! It would have been even better to go with Uncle Edwin to lockdown the masters and hopefully get her greencard''

''She is lucky she got the chance to still do her masters in Nigeria. Those days Nat will do ehn, it will be like her parents were sponsoring both of them at the university. Unfortunately, I just take this her matter as bad investment''

''Bad one nor be say''

''That is why I would expect Nat to be thankful. Such a man is a mess. I mean I like Ken, don’t get me wrong but he lost my respect the moment I heard he fathered a child outside''

''Oh my heart! It's broken for her sake and you heard she even met the girl. She met the small girl in Ken's office once and the man introduced her as a niece who was looking for work. Nat said she even folded small money and put inside the girl's hand that day. She said the stupid girl was even bending down to greet her in her dialect''

''Depressing! I can never cry for such a man, I swear to God. Nat is better off without Ken. I said it yesterday and I will continue to say it. Let her never take him back, let him remain out there in the cold''

''Now that is where we differ. We both agree he didn’t treat her well but my take on the issue is that she has already entered so let her manage it. Belinda, it is not easy to be divorced in this our society oh! Here nor be America''

''That is the problem I have with you married women. You will be suffering and smiling just to retain Mrs. I can't, I can't live that life''

3 Likes

Re: Three Paths by Fantasyisland(f): 1:19pm On Feb 18, 2016
''Belinda, let me ask you a question. If Nat leaves that marriage today, what is her gain?''

''She still has her job, she has properties, good academic qualifications, excellent career as an engineer, influential contacts, she is still young, still pretty and she can remarry if she likes''

''Ehen and…''

''And what? She has all that and she has her sanity intact''

''What of the priceless treasure that will outlive her?''

''What are you on about?''

''Her offspring, her children for Pete's sake! What is her gain in that marriage if Ken goes like that? I don’t like what he did to my friend but I will never advise her to divorce him. Nothing is wrong with Nat and God will open her womb when the time comes. Let Ken go back and do his job. 10 years is a long time to just let man go like that? I can't oh!''

3 Likes

Re: Three Paths by Fantasyisland(f): 1:20pm On Feb 18, 2016
''Hmm! All you married women, I can never understand you people'' There was silence for sometime before Belinda continued in a lower tone ''sometimes I think and think. I can't shake off all those pills she was taking. Do you think…''

''Not at all. Not at all dear''

''Are you sure? Remember, all day everyday popping birth control pills…''

''Bel, those pills were helping Nat manage her condition not the other way round. Make no mistake about it, they were prescribed by her doctor due to the scarcity of her period ish. The pills were to regulate her period. PCOS is not something you bring upon yourself by your lifestyle. It’s a hormonal thing if you get what I mean. No one plans for stuff like that. In addition, it's not a death sentence. So many women with the condition go on to have healthy children and Nat will have hers in due season''

''Amen''

''My sister, please let this pill talk die between us, don’t even use mistake to talk about it again''

Then Belinda sighed deeply but said nothing else.

3 Likes

Re: Three Paths by aprilwise(m): 1:38pm On Feb 18, 2016
I remember ken was Nat. Boyfriend back in d university. When a reading a story I do keep d title of d story back on my mind nd it do guide me while reading nd to know if d story is going d direction of the title. The three paths. Belinda, ebube, ,Nat nd blossom they are the cronies nd they ve been together since university days. With d four names mention above how does it becomes the three paths?
Re: Three Paths by stonecoldcafe: 1:38pm On Feb 18, 2016
This certainly clears a bit up for me concerning Nat during her pre marriage years. Although it does not address the nagging issue if she is still cheating till date.
Re: Three Paths by Nobody: 1:41pm On Feb 18, 2016
Chai... Belinda and Ebube's gossiping skills no be for here o grin

1 Like

Re: Three Paths by Nobody: 1:44pm On Feb 18, 2016
aprilwise:
I remember ken was Nat. Boyfriend back in d university. When a reading a story I do keep d title of d story back on my mind nd it do guide me while reading nd to know if d story is going d direction of the title. The three paths. Belinda, ebube, ,Nat nd blossom they are the cronies nd they ve been together since university days. With d four names mention above how does it becomes the three paths?

Blossom is belinda's friend.. She's not a friend to Ebube and Nat

3 Likes

Re: Three Paths by Fantasyisland(f): 6:58am On Feb 19, 2016
contd

''I now reside in Abuja with the husband''

There was silence for some seconds before Okiemute exclaimed ''wow! Congrats, when did you get married? No one told me about that one''

''Na so''

''Ahh! Nobody said anything; I don’t expect Uncle Monday to talk but even people from Sapele? Is that fair?''

''Perhaps that is because they are not happy with you but don’t sweat it, it was just two weeks ago. It's still fresh besides it was a quiet one. We just did registry but the traditional is at the end of this month''

''Eh, thank God for you. Even with my condition, I must rejoice with you. Marriage is indeed a beautiful thing so now you are Mrs? By the way, is it that your school boyfriend of that time?''

''No, we later broke up but I met someone else in the same school. He is the uncle of a former pupil in my class. He's always been in Abuja, but that time, he was in Lagos for a short course. He came to pick his nephew from school and the rest they say is history''

''Wow! Lucky you. I really don’t know what to say but I'm truly happy for you. By the way, are you still like teaching?''

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three Paths by Fantasyisland(f): 6:58am On Feb 19, 2016
''No. I later got a job at an insurance company. It was the job that took me to the mainland. I was just managing myself in one small place close by. Thankfully, I was able to work my transfer to Abuja''

''Fejiro, you are now a big babe oh! I can even hear it in your voice. Really it pays to be patient'' then Okiemute began to cry again.

''It's okay my dear don’t cry'' Fejiro replied, ''listen, I've got to go now, my lunch break is almost over. Please consider what I've advised you. You didn’t listen to me before but here is an opportunity to re-strategize and redeem yourself. Go home and make peace with your parents. Go on your knees and ask for their forgiveness. I know they will not turn their back on you. You need all the help in the world. You are a new mother and you should not be all alone. In addition, you need a clear head. You need people around and there are loads of them at home. You have your siblings and cousins that will beg to carry Cassandra. Humble yourself and start afresh while you chart a course for yourself and your precious daughter. You said you have to move out by when again?''

''Next weekend''

''By God's grace, I will send you something this weekend. I can only afford 35k for now but I’m sure that will help. By month end, I will do something small for baby''

Then Okiemute began to cry in relief ''may God bless you richly'' she cried out. ''I cannot thank you enough. Ken only gave me something for Cassandra’s needs and he knows I’ve not been getting orders or doing my personal shopper business. Oh Fejiro, I’m so grateful for this. Do you still have my account number? It is still that GTB 014…''

4 Likes

Re: Three Paths by Fantasyisland(f): 6:59am On Feb 19, 2016
''I still have it. I never deleted anything about you. You were the one that blocked abi removed me from BBM, WhatsApp and even Facebook. I never went anywhere so now you can add me up again. Our cat and mouse friendship continues''

''Oh Fejiro, I'm just ashamed of myself. Please forgive me for all that happened''

''My dear, I forgave you long ago so forgive yourself. I must go now. I will call you later tonight so you can talk with hubby''

Long after the call, Okiemute held her phone and continued to cry. But her tears were more of gratitude than sorrow. She felt lighter, more optimistic and at peace with herself. She couldn’t wait to pack her things and leave Lagos.

Already she had begun to sell some things she didn’t need for the extra cash. She wasn't even going to wait until next weekend. As soon as the money touched her account, she would return to Delta State. Suddenly her daughter began to cry. She must have woken up from her sleep and she needed to be breastfed again. So Okiemute wiped her eyes and rushed back inside the house.

4 Likes

Re: Three Paths by Fantasyisland(f): 6:59am On Feb 19, 2016
And things begin to unravel...
Re: Three Paths by Fantasyisland(f): 7:00am On Feb 19, 2016
[size=18pt]44[/size]
The following weekend, the three friends decided to meet. The plan was to have lunch somewhere on the island, but Nat decided a home visit would be better.

And so on a warm day, the three friends gathered at Belinda's house for a natter and lunch. If anyone thought Nat would be in a better place, they thought wrong. It had been a little over two months since she found out her husband's secret and time had not healed the open wound. It was even worse after his mistress put to bed plus she had to cancel their IVF arrangement.

Nat had since made up with her husband although they continued to live in separate houses. If Ken had his way, it wouldn’t have been that way but Natasha kept saying she needed more time. More time, more time and the separation was almost inching closer to the 4th month. Family and friends had wadded in but nothing had changed.

On that day the 3 friends met, Ebube was the first to arrive and 15 minutes later, Nat knocked on Belinda's door. The moment she entered the house, there was silence. Nat looked like she had aged by 5 years! She was looked tired, thinner and gaunt. Belinda rushed to hug her and Ebube joined in ''are you getting enough rest dear?'' Ebube asked in concern.

''You look pale'' Belinda chipped. They began fussing over her but they had no idea what the day held. In less than 15 minutes, Nat would show them she was not as weak as they thought. The trio began to talk immediately and the talk centred on Nat's latest trip ''how did the trip go? Did you have fun in New York?'' Ebube asked.

''It was stressful'' Nat replied in a bored tone.

3 Likes

Re: Three Paths by Fantasyisland(f): 7:05am On Feb 19, 2016
''Stressful?'' Ebube and Belinda repeated at the same time. Then Belinda began to joke around ''I believe its spring time in America. The birds are chipping, the flowers are blooming, everyone is out in shorts and the kids are licking their lollies'' Ebube and Belinda laughed but Nat didn’t. Then Ebube sighed and continued ''the trip was supposed to leave you rejuvenated dear. I worry for you, for your health and general well being. You are pushing us away too. You've been in town for about a week and if Belinda didn’t call you na so the matter for end''

Nat said nothing else and so they delved into other things: work, children, politics, food and other mundane things. Finally it got around to the topic everyone had been dancing around. Nat gave them the latest on her marital saga. It was not hard to see she had shifted ground somewhat. She appeared open to reconciliation and Ebube was happy about this.

On the other hand, Belinda was surprised. She didn’t know how a woman could consider forgiving a man such as Ken. She had very little patience for such things and at some point she blurted the words she shouldn’t have said ''I'm sorry but I think you need to kick that man to the curb and leave him there forever!''

''Hmm!'' Ebube replied. ''Belinda nor be so oh!''

''Girls, what is wrong with you people?’’ Belinda yelled. ‘’Nat is the breadwinner here. She is successful all by herself and she is in her mid thirties. She does not need any man to validate her more so a man who would hurt her in that manner. She is still young and full of life. There is time yall. How you can talk about forgiving such a man is beyond me. I mean Ken is a great guy, I've known him right from our university days and stuff but making a baby outside while our friend is moving from one IVF cycle to another is a sin I cannot forgive''

Ebube eyed her and spat out ''that’s you but this is Nat. If she is open to reconciliation then as her friends, we need to support her''

3 Likes

Re: Three Paths by Fantasyisland(f): 7:06am On Feb 19, 2016
Then Nat said something that would change the course of the day ''no leave her. She is not married and has no intention to do so hence she wouldn’t understand the concept of for better for worse''

Suddenly there was silence, it was not meant to sound like that but that reply opened the floodgate and a lot of talk would follow ''Wow! Easy now tiger'' Ebube yelled then Belinda got up and walked away ''that was below the belt'' she whispered to Natasha.

''It was not intentional. I need support. I need help and encouragement not that kind of talk''

''You know Belinda, she didn’t say that to hurt you. She is quite vocal about her feelings like that and you know it''

''Well you people know me too. I wouldn’t say that to hurt her. I need to be excused if I fly off the handle once in a while''

Almost immediately, Belinda returned with a tray of small chops. She dumped it on the table and announced ''help yourself ladies and Nat, I heard you quite well. I want you to know everyone of us around this table has problems of their own''

3 Likes

Re: Three Paths by Fantasyisland(f): 7:07am On Feb 19, 2016
Nat scoffed then picked up a spring roll and popped it in her mouth. Once she was done, she picked up another and announced ''whose problem is bigger than mine?''

''I don’t know'' Belinda replied. ''And just because I don’t wear mine as a badge does not mean I don’t have any. I ended a relationship some months back and I'm still dealing with the betrayal I suffered…''

''Next please'' Nat announced.

Then Ebube laughed and continued ''I've been having problems in my marriage for a little over a year now. Try living in a sexless marriage''

''Next please''

''You are an ice cold bítch!'' Belinda replied then she got up to get the drinks. Some minutes later, she returned and dumped them on the table. The tray clattered and Ebube watched in disgust as Nat reached for a pack of juice and drank straight out of the carton. ''What is wrong with you?'' Ebube whispered. ''I hope you are not having an emotional breakdown this minute?''

''I think there is so much bullshít going around this table. It makes me want to puke!''Nat replied.

''I'm just taking it easy with you because I know it's been tough for you. But this is not even about me, it's about Belinda. You've got to apologise to our host this minute''

3 Likes

Re: Three Paths by Fantasyisland(f): 7:08am On Feb 19, 2016
''Oh calm down people, all this because I said she wouldn’t understand because she isn't married? Is that a lie? Belinda doesn’t want to get married before. She doesn’t want to have kids. She says it all the bloody time!''

''But that doesn't mean I don't want to be happy''

''Okay I give up, I beg nor vex. Ebube, I'm sorry for what you're going through too but don’t forget you have kids sha''

Then Ebube gasped ''Nat, I'm just 36 for God sake!'' she cried in a hurt tone.

''I know but lack of sex will not kill you; there is no known case of someone who died because of a build up of kongi else those folks in the convents and monasteries would have died!'' then she held up her hands and continued ''I'm sorry if I'm still speaking from the last century. I've been living under a rock so perhaps things have passed me by''

''What da hell is wrong with her?'' Belinda asked.

''You think you have a problem?'' Nat continued, ''then come swap with me. Sex is not food. You have kids, don’t you? I'll give anything to have a child and bone sex for the rest of my life''

Then Belinda stood up and yelled at her ''I'm sorry about that. I'm sorry your husband cheated on you. I'm sorry someone else has his baby but you've been effing rude to both of us today. You've dismissed our problems and held out yours like you were the only one suffering in this world!''

3 Likes

Re: Three Paths by Fantasyisland(f): 7:09am On Feb 19, 2016
''Belinda, let it go!'' Ebube yelled.

''No, let her have it. If she can dish it surely she can receive it. She has been yapping all afternoon. She has been talking like we don’t care but we do. She's the one who has been in town but has kept quiet all the while. We ignored that and organised this gathering because we haven’t seen her in ages then what do I get in return? She eats my food and insults me while at it. Because I'm not married abi? No wahala. Let me tell you, no one is struggling to be the sorrow's poster child so keep your highly esteemed position to yourself!''

Then Nat took another drink straight from the container and belched loudly ''truth hurts!'' she concluded.

''Get her out of my place this minute!'' Belinda announced. Then she got up and walked away again.

TBC

4 Likes

Re: Three Paths by SexySapphire(f): 8:17am On Feb 19, 2016
I think Nat is starting to take this issue too far. We all know she's going through some psychological and emotional problems, but she shouldn't take it out on her friends because they care about her. She should have atleast given them a listening ear and not judge them like that.

1 Like

Re: Three Paths by olashas(f): 8:22am On Feb 19, 2016
Oh boy sad
Re: Three Paths by base83: 9:30am On Feb 19, 2016
Yam Pepper Scatter Scatter.... sad sad sad
Re: Three Paths by Missmossy(f): 10:06am On Feb 19, 2016
Really serious grin grin

Interesting!!!

3 Likes

Re: Three Paths by eagleeye2: 10:59am On Feb 19, 2016
At least these ladies are really True friends. (I may be wrong). But, these three aren't sugar coating how they feel about one another. They all have their different problems, and Nat is simply saying the truth the way she sees it.
........Ebube, has children and truth be told kongi na bastard but Kongi no dey kill.
.........Belinda is a les, and she doesn't intend to marry or have kids, so what's even her own problem?... Ohh! I forgot, trying to snatch a married woman from her husband and kids. How is that even possible?
Fijero is the real deal. She has a big heart to forgive and still extend a helping hand to her cousin. But she should be careful, letting Oki talk with her husband. (Husband snatching seems to be her thing).
Fantasy, try to update more often. Long suspense kills the anxiety.

2 Likes

Re: Three Paths by Ossaifamous(m): 11:36am On Feb 19, 2016
Ohhhh interesting
Re: Three Paths by write2obi(m): 2:22pm On Feb 19, 2016
Fantasyisland:
[size=18pt]44[/size]
...It had been a little over two months since she found out her husband's secret and time had not healed the open wound. It was even worse after his mistress put to bed plus she had to cancel their IVF arrangement.
Nat had since made up with her husband although they continued to live in separate houses. If Ken had his way, it wouldn’t have been that way but Natasha kept saying she needed more time. More time, more time and the separation was almost inching closer to the 4th month. Family and friends had wadded in ...
Fantasy I think you made a little mistake here, is it over two months or little over 4 months?
Re: Three Paths by stuff46(m): 5:43pm On Feb 19, 2016
Anyone seeing that Nat knows bout Belinda?

Season of redemtion. Gracious.

1 Like

Re: Three Paths by Fantasyisland(f): 2:26am On Feb 20, 2016
[size=18pt]45[/size]

Warning - strong language! smiley

Nat continued to pick the small chops until it was finished. Once she was done, she pushed the plate aside and announced ''that was good. Do you think she has some more?''

''You've lost it'' Ebube whispered.

''I'm done talking''

''I wish you did sooner''

''Listen, Bel is mad at me already so don’t join her''

''I'm mad at you too but I've chosen to ignore you today. Nat, you've got to apologise to her before you leave. I know you are hurting but you don’t have to hurt everyone too. This was supposed to be a nice day but see how you've ruined it''

''If she comes out, I'll apologise and take my leave''

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (37) (Reply)

Lethal Matrimony / The Devil In The Suit / Who Knows The Story Of Medusa? (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.