Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,891 members, 7,852,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:26 AM

Ladies, What Do You Think Marrying A Pastor? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What Do You Think Marrying A Pastor? (3454 Views)

"My Dad Is A Pastor!" - Lady Begs Guy Threatening To Leak Her Nudes For 15k(Pic) / Female Pastor In UK: "I Am Marrying A Nigerian Because Of Money, Not Love" / What Is The Risk Of Marrying A Lady With Irregular Menstruation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, What Do You Think Marrying A Pastor? by amtaken(f): 7:04am On Nov 24, 2015
OYO.
JimiCoker:

Ehen, I knew it. I sha had a feeling you'd be the type of girl that'd be attracted to seamen grin

Guns? Lol. Those outdated AK47s made decades ago that they're still using? I could do worse with my laptop than he could with his 'gun'. Besides he's probably not a good marksman, so I no fear tongue
Re: Ladies, What Do You Think Marrying A Pastor? by Nobody: 7:09am On Nov 24, 2015
amtaken:
OYO.
LAGOS
Re: Ladies, What Do You Think Marrying A Pastor? by Nobody: 7:11am On Nov 24, 2015
Not my thing. Sounds like it'd be a boring life of keeping appearances & fake smiles. My negative energies need to be set free. No, can't do.
Re: Ladies, What Do You Think Marrying A Pastor? by JudgementHammer: 7:48am On Nov 24, 2015
onila:
I want a good spiritual life tho but not in a pastor way

Could u pls explain this better
Re: Ladies, What Do You Think Marrying A Pastor? by amtaken(f): 8:21am On Nov 24, 2015
grin
JimiCoker:

LAGOS

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Do You Think Marrying A Pastor? by Nobody: 8:51am On Nov 24, 2015
PunkyVeer:
Not my thing. Sounds like it'd be a boring life of keeping appearances & fake smiles. My negative energies need to be set free. No, can't do.
Wow. You heathen angry
Re: Ladies, What Do You Think Marrying A Pastor? by Nobody: 8:54am On Nov 24, 2015
JimiCoker:

Wow. You heathen angry

I'm a believer, I'm just not about that life. I wanna be free to cuss tongue
Re: Ladies, What Do You Think Marrying A Pastor? by Nobody: 9:05am On Nov 24, 2015
onila:
when I say admire, its not lust

stop thinking too deep

Alright ma
I'll do just that grin
onila:
when I say admire, its not lust

stop thinking too deep

Alright ma
I'll do just that
Re: Ladies, What Do You Think Marrying A Pastor? by Babe2sure(f): 10:14am On Nov 24, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Exactly my thought!
I fluctuates between positive and negative energies. The negative energy part of me will feel boxed in!
Being a pastor wife is good for a woman that is completely positive energied.
Its not my thing!
Re: Ladies, What Do You Think Marrying A Pastor? by Babe2sure(f): 10:20am On Nov 24, 2015
SirJeffry:
As for my daughters, I can tolerate such but NEVER to a Deeper Life pastor.undecided

What if he got the callings later in the marriage? And in a deeper life church? grin
What will you advice your daughter to do? Divorce him?
If she is not complaining, I wonder what you will do. undecided
Re: Ladies, What Do You Think Marrying A Pastor? by Nobody: 10:29am On Nov 24, 2015
Babe2sure:

Exactly my thought!
I fluctuates between positive and negative energies. The negative energy part of me will feel boxed in!
Being a pastor wife is good for a woman that is completely positive energied.
Its not my thing!

Then you're my kind of girl lol. Aint nobody have time for restraint & being prim & proper all the damn time.
Re: Ladies, What Do You Think Marrying A Pastor? by robosky02(m): 10:44am On Nov 24, 2015
onila:
I was just thinking today during church service

I really do admire my pastor in a good way. .hes married. .so I dont admire far, u get what I mean

hes really intelligent, educated, charismatic, funny, well traveled, clean, classy, sophisticated, posh, loving etc

its just that if u wanna marry a pastor, u have to be a serious church person
church every Sunday, praying all the time, seeing visions and all that

I dont want that life
but if its what is planned for me, so be it
I want a good spiritual life tho but not in a pastor way

see Oni...

theres absolutly nothing wrong.

first he is a man before he becomes a man of God, so you are not marrying a spirit
2. every walk has its demans, if you mary a banker it 6 to 6, you only see him in the night except for sunday cos some even go after customer on saturday, if he walk in the rig its a part time husband cos you only see him once in three weeks

but for a pastor, his major work is week end so within the week you have your man ALL to youself
his job teaches discipline so be sure no std,sti,etc

as a wife you have your work cut out even if you walk along with him there is time table to do couseling and time to be at home with the kids

your major work wil probable be saturday evening visitation and sundays service

but other days your kids have you.

and dont tell me fasting is there, yes but its not every day besides it has both physical and spiritual benefits

abeg its a good deal onila

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Do You Think Marrying A Pastor? by Nobody: 10:56am On Nov 24, 2015
PunkyVeer:

I'm a believer, I'm just not about that life. I wanna be free to cuss tongue
Hehehehe. Naughty girl tongue
No worry, na your type God dey give pastor vision to marry. He's gon reform you grin
Re: Ladies, What Do You Think Marrying A Pastor? by Nobody: 11:01am On Nov 24, 2015
JimiCoker:

Hehehehe. Naughty girl tongue
No worry, na your type God dey give pastor vision to marry. He's gon reform you grin

Lol, I doubt that very much
Re: Ladies, What Do You Think Marrying A Pastor? by Babe2sure(f): 12:18pm On Nov 24, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Then you're my kind of girl lol. Aint nobody have time for restraint & being prim & proper all the damn time.

Lol.... Abi o.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wisdom for single nairalanders.... / What Is The Best Gift To Give A Lady? / Help! I'm Sexually Attracted To My Girlfriend's Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.