Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,915 members, 7,814,085 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

Help! I'm Sexually Attracted To My Girlfriend's Friend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! I'm Sexually Attracted To My Girlfriend's Friend (3394 Views)

Can You Love Someone Without Being Sexually Attracted To Them? / Pls Help!!! I'm Sexually Attracted To Older Ladies / 10 Signs A Married Woman Coworker Is Sexually Attracted To You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! I'm Sexually Attracted To My Girlfriend's Friend by Charlentine(m): 1:48pm On May 17, 2016
From: https://passionresolve.com/2016/05/14/help-im-sexually-attracted-to-my-girlfriends-friend/

Hi Lex, I’m new to this site but please hear me out on this and give me candid advice on what to do.

So my girlfriend is currently staying with me and I love her soooo much. The problem is that she has this curvy friend who just moved into the area and likes to visit a lot. Since the first day my girlfriend had introduced us I have been unable to get my mind off her. Ofcourse I play it cool by not showing any signs but it’s eating at me I swear. What’s worse is that I sense she’s kinda

into me too because she always gets nervous when I’m around and I sometimes catch her staring and I suspect that if I make a move on her she would respond. To be fair to this girl, she has never tried to signal me or seduce me or anything. She’s a cool friend to my girl. It’s just that I can feel that sexual tension between us. But I don’t want to hurt or lose my girl. She trusts me so much and I love her. Please help. These days the urge to initiate something is getting out of hand. Last week I almost couldn’t stop myself from grabbing her ass when she walked past me toward the door and my girl was in the other room. I can’t even imagine how awkward things would have become if I had given in. I feel very bad for even harboring such thoughts. Please advise me! Thank you.

Stephen, Calgary, Canada.

Hello Stephen, welcome to the site! I understand what sort of temptation you’re going through. I go through such all the time at buffet parties when the first urge I feel is to stick my raw fingers into every bowl of food on display and taste the goddamned variety before making my choice. But I always weigh the consequences and ask myself if the corollary humiliation would be worth it. So eventually I just serve myself and leave. Oh and other times when I see someone driving a car that I admire, I get that powerful urge to walk over to the driver’s side, open the door and yank the nigga out of the car, take his seat and speed off into the wilderness. But unless you’re Jason Statham in the CRANK movies, you wouldn’t want to actually do that. So yeah, don’t beat yourself up for feeling any kind of urge; that’s pretty normal. What may be abnormal is if you’re stupid enough to actually play out all those urges.

Now you seem like a very decent guy and I think your girlfriend is a very lucky girl. So here is the thing; you already know that it’s a bad idea and that if you do get with the girl you WILL eventually lose your girlfriend over it. So I wont bother telling you that. What I would tell you is how to not do it:

1, COMPLETELY SURRENDER THE POSSIBILITY OF IT EVER HAPPENING: The reason you’re feeling guilty at all is because inasmuch as you don’t want to do it, a part of you is stealthily making plans and considering the possibility of doing it. There is a big debate going on in your mind about whether or not it’s possible to Bleep her discreetly without any consequences whatsoever. Or maybe she would make a better girlfriend than your current girl. What if you misread her signs and she’s not into you at all and you end up losing both girls? What if, maybe, perhaps! You need to end that debate in your head, Stephen. Silence that mind. Give her up for good. Take a deep breath and conclude that she is absolutely off your sex radar, you will not find an excuse to be around her or miss her presence, and you will NOT have sex with her. Period! If you do this you would notice a calmness dawn on your mind and that guilty feeling would vanish

2, TALK TO YOUR GIRL ABOUT IT: once you’ve dealt with your intentions as stated above, your conscience would be cleared and you can then confidently discuss the matter with your girl. So when you two are alone and in a good mood, tell her that even though her friend has been very cool to her and to you, you would appreciate if she meets the girl away from your home because you may find the girl attractive and you don’t want any unnecessary “feelings” coming between you and your girlfriend. I guarantee that your girl would take it up from there and she would trust and respect your arse even more.

Facing any dating problems? Click here
Re: Help! I'm Sexually Attracted To My Girlfriend's Friend by Nobody: 1:50pm On May 17, 2016
the guy madness is follow come. straight from factory
Re: Help! I'm Sexually Attracted To My Girlfriend's Friend by obiorathesubtle: 1:58pm On May 17, 2016
It's always the curvy ones who come in the cause kata kata!!

#godSaveUsFromTheCurvyDemons..

1 Like

Re: Help! I'm Sexually Attracted To My Girlfriend's Friend by finalboss1(m): 2:10pm On May 17, 2016
hmmm...

(1) (Reply)

Help How Can I Deal With My Sexual Addiction / I Got My Ex-back, Now I kinda Hate her update: we have brk up again / WOMEN: 5 Sure Signs That Your Man Just Had S*x With Another Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.