Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:10 AM

My Fiancee Asked Me To Sleep With His Friend Then Accused Me Of Infidelity - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Asked Me To Sleep With His Friend Then Accused Me Of Infidelity (3448 Views)

My Best Friend Wrongly Accused Me Of Sleeping With His Girlfriend / My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend / My Fiancee Confessed She's HIV+ After I Proposed To Her. Please, Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fiancee Asked Me To Sleep With His Friend Then Accused Me Of Infidelity by JAZES(m): 3:52am On Nov 23, 2015
Tayo had just returned from the States when we met at Quilox, he was hanging out with his boys and I was there with my friends. We came in some sort of entourage, everyone with their man, but I came alone, I was a loner.

Our eyes had met more than once in a few minutes and I felt I could read through his soul already. To me he passed for that type of guy who had a very calm disposition on the outside, but had a tiger within.

He finally walked up to me and true to my predictions he was all and more that I expected. Gently he introduced himself, politely he asked me to a dance.

On the dance floor he took of the cloak of innocence and I had the most steamy dance of my entirely boring life. The music faded but not the kindled fondness for each other.

That was how it all began, from a dance to some crazy romance. I had fallen for the devil, I knew it but thought myself too apprehensive.

Tee as he was fondly called by his friends, was very adventurous. He knew alot and was ever eager to explore everything, I found his spontaneity very attractive.

However, three months down the line, I began to notice some withdrawal in Tee’s behaviour towards me. At first I thought it was just a phase that will wear off quickly, but that was not the case.

I tried everything possible to see that things got back to normal, but the more I tried he seemed to draw away, for the first time in our brief relationship, I saw Tee literally crawl back into his shell.

Luckily one night, I had been stuck in traffic on the Island and would not be able to make it back to the estate where I stay in Isolo. So I found my way to Yaba where Tayo was living.

That night he was all uptight, wasn’t the prank master as usually, there was practically no life in him. It felt like I was an outcast and so I was desperate to know what the problem was.

He initially did not want to say anything, then soon after much persuasion, he shocked me.

Tee talked about how boring we had become, how much a routine our life was and how anyone who watched closely could tell what we will be doing at a particular time or where next we would be headed.

I was confused, it all didn’t make sense to me but what could I have done. I couldn’t sleep that night, I was certain that though he did not say it, I was the boring one. Perhaps he wanted out, but I wasn’t ready to put out the flame of his passion.

So I began to loosen myself, I did things I will not ordinarily had done. We would go by Eleko beach and within one of its raffia hut, we would smoke some weed and make out after.

I was not certain of the strange stuffs I had started doing but I would rather do them than loose Tee. Taking things an extra notch, brought him back to me gradually.

But like they say, one compromise leads to another, till you find yourself at the edge of a cliff. This was my case.

Just few weeks to the rejuvenation of our relationship, Tee and I went to his friend’s house in Lekki.

His friend (Boye) was one of those who was with him the day we met. Of all his friends, Boye seemed to be Tee’s best friend.

Boye had his girlfriend over too, we spent the night drinking and playing games.

Somewhere deep into the night, we started to talk about relationships and sexuality, Boye and his girl said they were very open sexually.

We talked loud unaware of our voices echoing into the darkness that had enveloped the perfectly preened neighborhood.
Tee decided we would stay over, having had too much to drink for the night. It was quite unlike him, he would have made us turbo in his Benz, just for the fun of drunk-driving.

The room went quite for a while, Tee’s legs accidentally knocked off the empty bottles of Hennessy laying at the foot of the centre-table.

I was jolted by the sound, having drifted into some brief sleep, on opening my eyes again, Boye was making out with his lady.

Tee looked really tipsy but made for my lips, perhaps turned on by Boye’s rather loud make-out section.

I kissed him but gestured for us to head for Boye’s spare room, he hesitated and I reluctantly continued with the kissing.

A few minutes later we were engrossed so much that we didn’t notice Boye and his girlfriend staring at us, it was the lady’s cackling that gave them away.

Just then, Boye said he and his lady had decided to do something very exiting, I was wondering what they had decided, it was the lady who let the cat out.

She said “we have decided to trade partners, one night only”.

I thought it some nasty joke, but the grin on Tee’s face gave me concern, the thought seem to have excited him.

Surprisingly, Tee agreed to the rather expensive joke. He gave it a nod and the before I knew it Boye’s girl was on my man’s lap.

She kissed him in a manner I felt she will steal him with her tongue. I was jealous but played along.

Boye motioned towards me, he was in no way my spec, but again what would I have done?

I tried to enjoy myself, seeing that Tee seemed to be having a really hot session. I didn’t bother for any pre-intimacy, I just pulled Boye unto myself and we had sex.

All the time I was looking over to see Tee and this crazy girl who should be doing her thing with Boye, it was cruel torture.

She seemed to be having more fun with Tee than she did with Boye. Thirty minutes later and they still were on pre-intimacy.

Boye urged me to join him in the room, I was hesitant but gave in to his request just to please my man.

We had some more sex, but I wasn’t enjoying it. I guess the influence of the drink was all that made me bear the disgust.

After a while, Tee walked in just as Boye was getting off me, he said it was time to leave.

On the way he seemed a little off-key, he told me he did not go all the way with Boye’s girlfriend. He said he did not feel it was right, just then I began to feel guilty.

One week after the shady deal at Boye’s place, Tayo broke up with me. He said he could not believe that I would go all the way with his best friend.

He said what I and Boye did was shameful and as such was a dent on his pride, he claimed his heart was broken.

I tried to tell him that I did it to please him, but he said it was a very foolish thing to do, he accused me of infidelity.

I am certain I would not have done such an irrational thing but for the alcohol and the drive to satisfy Tees thirst for adventure.

Tee says we must call it quits, I say we are on recess. I need my man back, help me convince him that I have never and will never cheat on him or do anything to hurt his ego.

Guys who do you think is at fault here, the guy or the lady?

http://www.onlineleaks247.com/index.php/2015/11/23/my-fiancee-asked-me-to-sleep-with-his-friend-then-accused-me-of-infidelity/

CC: lalasticlala, ishilove
Re: My Fiancee Asked Me To Sleep With His Friend Then Accused Me Of Infidelity by ePlanet: 4:17am On Nov 23, 2015
oh heavens!

such is man: d sun shines, itz too hawt! then the rain comes, arrrh! i wud rather d sun!

this is why you should know urself, be urself n never try to displease urself to please anyone.

should have let him go along time ago, but sometimes we just feel weak at the kneels and wonder if we would find someone as good as that again!?

but trust me, there are way better angels out there you would never met until you let go.

the blame is fully on her: she not only let him manipulate her into some crazy stuffs, but also let down her dignity by agreeing to some insane shameful deeds.

move on and learn from it.

5 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Asked Me To Sleep With His Friend Then Accused Me Of Infidelity by Nobody: 4:33am On Nov 23, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin

this is funny, guys. seriously. grin

not only is she a total idiot, she is also a wimp and an insecure person. of course, this should finally knock some sense into her head. angry

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Asked Me To Sleep With His Friend Then Accused Me Of Infidelity by olumide81(m): 4:58am On Nov 23, 2015
Sorry girl..... U stood for nothing and eventualy fell for nothing.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Asked Me To Sleep With His Friend Then Accused Me Of Infidelity by libertyfather(m): 5:03am On Nov 23, 2015
Olosho girl.... common sense you no get, how possible can such relationship work with ur wayward attitude. I no pity you

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Asked Me To Sleep With His Friend Then Accused Me Of Infidelity by Gidoka(m): 5:21am On Nov 23, 2015
When the purpose of a thing is not known abuse is inevitable.
Wait did u say Fiancée?

To him ur just a RUSTY.
Re: My Fiancee Asked Me To Sleep With His Friend Then Accused Me Of Infidelity by echobee(f): 5:23am On Nov 23, 2015
Abeg,when is part two coming out? angry grin
Re: My Fiancee Asked Me To Sleep With His Friend Then Accused Me Of Infidelity by gbkkzvjm: 5:45am On Nov 23, 2015
i wud rather d sun!

Re: My Fiancee Asked Me To Sleep With His Friend Then Accused Me Of Infidelity by Mjshexy(f): 5:51am On Nov 23, 2015
Movie time
Re: My Fiancee Asked Me To Sleep With His Friend Then Accused Me Of Infidelity by Nobody: 5:59am On Nov 23, 2015
The lady was obviously put on a scale and it's a pity she failed the jamb and post ume as well.

I once tried something similar to this and my then girlfriend failed too.

I think it's time ladies start taking their brains along when on love voyage.

Sorry to the lady but she's a slowpoke.undecided

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Asked Me To Sleep With His Friend Then Accused Me Of Infidelity by Nobody: 6:01am On Nov 23, 2015
Y should the guy be the one at fault....ladies sha,she started dancing to the guys tunes,anything he wants she gives him....she is nt just a fool,she is a big fool.....does she think leaving the guy would be the end for her,perhaps she is already fantasizing abt marriage with him...u better start thinking abt moving on cos dah guy is so so done with yu.....and his friend too.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Asked Me To Sleep With His Friend Then Accused Me Of Infidelity by Nobody: 6:03am On Nov 23, 2015
Hmmm...

Her 1st error was allowing this man to change her into something she wasn't. He saw how weak & how easily influenced she was & he preyed on that. I think the whole thing was a set up to get rid of her with a bang, literally & figuratively. Nobody likes a weakling. She deserves everything she got for being a spineless little worm with no mind of her own. I can not believe she still wants this guy back even after all he's put her through. Some girls are truly gluttons for punishment.
She's the weakest link. Goodbye.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Asked Me To Sleep With His Friend Then Accused Me Of Infidelity by wordbank(m): 6:23am On Nov 23, 2015
Her hustle no pay this time
Re: My Fiancee Asked Me To Sleep With His Friend Then Accused Me Of Infidelity by niggi4life(m): 6:23am On Nov 23, 2015
I would have called it a cooked up story but almost similar story happened to me while i was in my 3rd year in school. Though it was my girl who purported the swing then.
Wouldn't want to go into details but one thing for sure.....strange things happen

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Asked Me To Sleep With His Friend Then Accused Me Of Infidelity by youngberry001(m): 6:28am On Nov 23, 2015
lemme get my glass dis shiit is too long cool
Re: My Fiancee Asked Me To Sleep With His Friend Then Accused Me Of Infidelity by bewla(m): 6:29am On Nov 23, 2015
Eko dun o tun ko omo le ko
Re: My Fiancee Asked Me To Sleep With His Friend Then Accused Me Of Infidelity by IamLEGEND1: 6:47am On Nov 23, 2015
maga no gree pay
Re: My Fiancee Asked Me To Sleep With His Friend Then Accused Me Of Infidelity by oolawale(m): 7:07am On Nov 23, 2015
Mumu girl
Re: My Fiancee Asked Me To Sleep With His Friend Then Accused Me Of Infidelity by oolawale(m): 7:07am On Nov 23, 2015
Mumu girl
Re: My Fiancee Asked Me To Sleep With His Friend Then Accused Me Of Infidelity by Lucasbalo(m): 7:14am On Nov 23, 2015
Fictional tales by the moonlight.
Re: My Fiancee Asked Me To Sleep With His Friend Then Accused Me Of Infidelity by JAZES(m): 7:27am On Nov 23, 2015
olumide81:
Sorry girl..... U stood for nothing and eventualy fell for nothing.

Gbam
Re: My Fiancee Asked Me To Sleep With His Friend Then Accused Me Of Infidelity by ladibright(f): 7:29am On Nov 23, 2015
Low self esteem...
Re: My Fiancee Asked Me To Sleep With His Friend Then Accused Me Of Infidelity by Nobody: 7:30am On Nov 23, 2015
Smh
Re: My Fiancee Asked Me To Sleep With His Friend Then Accused Me Of Infidelity by Amazinpeace(f): 7:39am On Nov 23, 2015
That's the result wen u displeased yourself for a guy. Be yourself always let him love you for who you are
Re: My Fiancee Asked Me To Sleep With His Friend Then Accused Me Of Infidelity by Michellla(f): 7:54am On Nov 23, 2015
stupiid. TRUST can't easily be fixed when it's been broken. even if this story is indeed true then i must say she's shallow &dumb for jumping into sex immediately.
I doubt he'll forgive you.

find a new relation ship then make things right
this time don't do such stupidity again
Re: My Fiancee Asked Me To Sleep With His Friend Then Accused Me Of Infidelity by Nobody: 8:01am On Nov 23, 2015
niggi4life:
I would have called it a cooked up story but almost similar story happened to me while i was in my 3rd year in school. Though it was my girl who purported the swing then.
Wouldn't want to go into details but one thing for sure.....strange things happen

So if similar did not happen to you you would have called this story a hoax undecided ?

Smh
Re: My Fiancee Asked Me To Sleep With His Friend Then Accused Me Of Infidelity by Nobody: 8:02am On Nov 23, 2015
From the point i hear trade partners m out of the building i dont care watever he does wit d oda lady bt as for me i wud walk out mehn his bestfrnd?? Naaaaa m nt dat shallow even if he wud fuvk d girl for a month straight i wont even tink of doin dat wit his bestfrnd

Little did she kno dey tried to test her embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

It was a test from d guys !!!!!!!!!

Ladies d fact dat we in love doesnt mean we shd loose our morals nd pride!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Asked Me To Sleep With His Friend Then Accused Me Of Infidelity by ipledge10(m): 8:03am On Nov 23, 2015
Is this story for real? shocked

I refuse to believe that someone will be as stupid as this...if this is real,then its a record breaking stupidity.Guiness Book of world record come to mind
Re: My Fiancee Asked Me To Sleep With His Friend Then Accused Me Of Infidelity by CaroLyner(f): 8:07am On Nov 23, 2015
she sounds loose and wayward anyway.
so good riddance!

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Asked Me To Sleep With His Friend Then Accused Me Of Infidelity by Johnsown1(m): 8:11am On Nov 23, 2015
I think the guys want to test the gals and to see the level of her luv to him,he didn't mean it, cos am a jealous type an would nt allow my friends to have test of her
Re: My Fiancee Asked Me To Sleep With His Friend Then Accused Me Of Infidelity by Dahveydson(m): 8:26am On Nov 23, 2015
Super Story
Re: My Fiancee Asked Me To Sleep With His Friend Then Accused Me Of Infidelity by CaroLyner(f): 8:32am On Nov 23, 2015
PunkyVeer:
Hmmm...

Her 1st error was allowing this man to change her into something she wasn't. He saw how weak & how easily influenced she was & he preyed on that. I think the whole thing was a set up to get rid of her with a bang, literally & figuratively. Nobody likes a weakling. She deserves everything she got for being a spineless little worm with no mind of her own. I can not believe she still wants this guy back even after all he's put her through. Some girls are truly gluttons for punishment.
She's the weakest link. Goodbye.
you're so right

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Video Of The Lady Twerking Without Pant That Has Set The Internet Ablaze / Have You Cheated In Any Of Your Past Or Present Relationship? / She Cut Me Off Via Voice Note, Now She Text Me This Just This Morning.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.