Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,066 members, 7,821,671 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

My Fiancee Asked Me To Sleep With His Friend Then Accused Me Of Infidelity - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Asked Me To Sleep With His Friend Then Accused Me Of Infidelity (3459 Views)

My Best Friend Wrongly Accused Me Of Sleeping With His Girlfriend / My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend / My Fiancee Confessed She's HIV+ After I Proposed To Her. Please, Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee Asked Me To Sleep With His Friend Then Accused Me Of Infidelity by naijaboiy: 8:42am On Nov 23, 2015
YAWN! undecided
Re: My Fiancee Asked Me To Sleep With His Friend Then Accused Me Of Infidelity by HomieQuan(m): 8:46am On Nov 23, 2015
Bitchexx everywhere u go undecided
Re: My Fiancee Asked Me To Sleep With His Friend Then Accused Me Of Infidelity by Michaelexpress: 9:07am On Nov 23, 2015
the guy is an idiot "Tee"
Re: My Fiancee Asked Me To Sleep With His Friend Then Accused Me Of Infidelity by harsysky(m): 9:15am On Nov 23, 2015
Adventurous madness of the highest order.
Re: My Fiancee Asked Me To Sleep With His Friend Then Accused Me Of Infidelity by Richardonald(m): 9:29am On Nov 23, 2015
Ahah!! See how Those guys share this girl..i always say it that some girls get little fishy brain.,imagine sex ur guy bestfriend in other to please him,why not leave the room immediately the temptation start...mumu upon mumu
Re: My Fiancee Asked Me To Sleep With His Friend Then Accused Me Of Infidelity by Nobody: 9:43am On Nov 23, 2015
Well Op that's what is called a guilt free pass. Your bf is just victimising you. Since it was with mutual consent, i see nothing wrong. This is just another example of Male Chauvinism
Re: My Fiancee Asked Me To Sleep With His Friend Then Accused Me Of Infidelity by oglalasioux(m): 11:47am On Nov 23, 2015
The lady is wrong. She had the power to say no but was swayed by the spirit of revenge for the other girl to be near her man. She's the one who would've put a stop to that crazy situation. What does she mean she did it to please her man? Why did God design it to be the woman that will have the power of saying no? She blew it!
Re: My Fiancee Asked Me To Sleep With His Friend Then Accused Me Of Infidelity by happyjuliet(f): 12:04pm On Nov 23, 2015
Girl u are at fault here, I mean how do u tink d relationship would have worked after his best frd slept with U, chai and u said u did it to pleased him, mehnn d way some ladies tink and act eh really baffle me and u say it was d alcohol u took...don't blame it on d alcohol blame it on urself ur eyes were wide open even to d point of remembering all dat happen. and it is just a pity dat u fell for d wrong guy. My advise move on with ur life and don't ever try to please anyone be your self d right guy for u will surely come.
Re: My Fiancee Asked Me To Sleep With His Friend Then Accused Me Of Infidelity by Wallade(m): 12:25pm On Nov 23, 2015
You are so much at fault on the his case. You should have stood your grounds on no sex with his friend but your man.
Meanwhile, that LovePeddler was Boye's bed mate. You were supposed to be Tee's fiancee.
I must confess, you were so stupid.
Re: My Fiancee Asked Me To Sleep With His Friend Then Accused Me Of Infidelity by berryice(f): 12:35pm On Nov 23, 2015
I don't want d guy to forgive u..cos he will change u completely.,who Knows u might end up been a drug addict or something worse all in d name of pleasing him*hiss* good riddance to bad rubbish
Re: My Fiancee Asked Me To Sleep With His Friend Then Accused Me Of Infidelity by JAZES(m): 1:21pm On Nov 23, 2015
berryice:
I don't want d guy to forgive u..cos he will change u completely.,who Knows u might end up been a drug addict or something worse all in d name of pleasing him*hiss* good riddance to bad rubbish
Gbam....on point. i wonder where she put her brain

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Asked Me To Sleep With His Friend Then Accused Me Of Infidelity by Johnsown1(m): 3:12pm On Nov 24, 2015
Sometimes women or lady is the pride of a man, as a man hw will i Boast of a lady to slept with my bestfriend, it is a shameful things to do even if i agreed, it is only a prostitute that is traded cos of fun, so it is wrong of u,
for me it is the end of the relationship.
Re: My Fiancee Asked Me To Sleep With His Friend Then Accused Me Of Infidelity by 3rdlegxxx(m): 3:29pm On Nov 25, 2015
Teempakguy:
grin grin grin grin grin

this is funny, guys. seriously. grin

not only is she a total idiot, she is also a wimp and an insecure person. of course, this should finally knock some sense into her head. angry

the funny think is, this hasn't knocked any sense into her, she still wants the guy back....
Re: My Fiancee Asked Me To Sleep With His Friend Then Accused Me Of Infidelity by 3rdlegxxx(m): 3:32pm On Nov 25, 2015
Richardonald:
Ahah!! See how Those guys share this girl..i always say it that some girls get little fishy brain.,imagine sex ur guy bestfriend in other to please him,why not leave the room immediately the temptation start...mumu upon mumu
i understand your type, you are not in any way adventurous so u won't get her or the guy, step in her shoes, understand that some people like to get crazy once in a while and try adventurous things, advice her accordingly but most naija guys aren't open minded enough so all they do is criticize and insult people when they make mistakes like these, even tho hers was an accident waiting to happen
Re: My Fiancee Asked Me To Sleep With His Friend Then Accused Me Of Infidelity by bibijay123(f): 3:39pm On Nov 25, 2015
If u want an honest advice send me ur pin, am a girl and am straight so no fear o
Re: My Fiancee Asked Me To Sleep With His Friend Then Accused Me Of Infidelity by 3rdlegxxx(m): 3:40pm On Nov 25, 2015
The funny thing here is that a lot of naija girls easily fall for guys who are fresh from abroad and would do anything to stay with them, i know one girl on the island, just cos one young dude from england with an accent, she goes anywhere he asks, he asked her to bring her friend for him to just see them together, she did, she now goes to hotels and anywhere he aks, girls with gullible minds

(1) (2) (Reply)

NEW YEAR DILEMMA : Love One, Care For Another !!! / (photo) Real Men Favorite Meal. Do You Agree? / Have You Cheated In Any Of Your Past Or Present Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.