Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,070 members, 7,821,673 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

I Told Her To Give Me My Condom Afta Everything And She Frowned - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Told Her To Give Me My Condom Afta Everything And She Frowned (4244 Views)

My Condom Breaks During Sex Please Help ! / I Told My Girlfriend Not To Go To The Club But She Went Anyway- And Got Raped / Girls In My Neighborhood Frowned Because Of Sex Dolls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Told Her To Give Me My Condom Afta Everything And She Frowned by jonaifame22(m): 10:15am On Jun 03, 2016
Okay yesterday night after work I felt hot and I needed to ease myself and headed for a brothel and as I got there, I ordered for a drink and scouted for a gal dat suit my taste as I hv been unable to get a decent gal nd I guess it's because of the pryer I prayed in church some weeks back that any gal who will not add any thing positive to my life apart frm sex let her never agree to roll wth me so i guess tht prayer was answered.
So when I got talkn wth the call gal she told me sex is 1k and I accepted then I bought her a drink nd told her I'll wanna go two rounds for one thousand five hundred which she accepted.
When we got in2 her room nd she pulled her pants only and then got condom to wear on my dick buh I wanted to see her fully without clothes and I told her, and she said I'll add 500 hundred to see her fully n.aked then I accepted and she stripped and when she did I was impressed wth wat I saw cos she's very fresh and my dick erected gallantly like a young soldier still in his 20's
The sex ws great as my hands browsed through the regions of her lovely body as I fvcked her and I prayed not to release on time because her pvssy is very very sweet and tight
After we finished the first round I lay on her bed and held her close and gave her money to quickly get us drinks nd when she came back we had the second round of sex after drinking and it was sweet also like the first round,
But as I wore my trouser to go home I demanded for my condoms and she frowned and said "which one you dey na bros? E be like sey u be bad market o"
Then I threatened to go report her to the authorities of the brothel then she hurriedly gave me my condoms and hissed.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Told Her To Give Me My Condom Afta Everything And She Frowned by Nobody: 10:19am On Jun 03, 2016
Clap for ya sef !!
Re: I Told Her To Give Me My Condom Afta Everything And She Frowned by Maxi112: 10:21am On Jun 03, 2016
GOD help us cry cry

1 Like

Re: I Told Her To Give Me My Condom Afta Everything And She Frowned by Nobody: 10:21am On Jun 03, 2016
undecided

Hmmmm..... Nawooooshocked

1 Like

Re: I Told Her To Give Me My Condom Afta Everything And She Frowned by Cutehector(m): 10:21am On Jun 03, 2016
Cuz they sell these things to ritualists..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Told Her To Give Me My Condom Afta Everything And She Frowned by ojay2053(m): 10:23am On Jun 03, 2016
Bros, you no dey tire for pussy? You strong gan! More grease and speed to your Rover dick.
Re: I Told Her To Give Me My Condom Afta Everything And She Frowned by Nobody: 10:25am On Jun 03, 2016
Maxi112:
father help us

Dey Post tire me ooo....grin

Re: I Told Her To Give Me My Condom Afta Everything And She Frowned by Nobody: 10:25am On Jun 03, 2016
Maxi112:
father help us cry cry
..... Father's help for Ashi joint?! Impossicant!!
Re: I Told Her To Give Me My Condom Afta Everything And She Frowned by jonaifame22(m): 10:27am On Jun 03, 2016
ojay2053:
Bros, you no dey tire for pussy? You strong gan! More grease and speed to your Rover dick.
thank you bro for the good will messages of more grease and speed to my kondo, I pray that may you be raped ceaselessly by beautiful buttie gals from lekki, ajah, vgc, and ikoyi environs in this 2016

2 Likes

Re: I Told Her To Give Me My Condom Afta Everything And She Frowned by vizkiz: 10:29am On Jun 03, 2016
jonaifame22:
Okay yesterday night after work I felt hot and I needed to ease myself and headed for a brothel and as I got there, I ordered for a drink and scouted for a gal dat suit my taste as I hv been unable to get a decent gal nd I guess it's because of the pryer I prayed in church some weeks back that any gal who will not add any thing positive to my life apart frm sex let her never agree to roll wth me so i guess tht prayer was answered.
So when I got talkn wth the call gal she told me sex is 1k and I accepted then I bought her a drink nd told her I'll wanna go two rounds for one thousand five hundred which she accepted.
When we got in2 her room nd she pulled her pants only and then got condom to wear on my dick buh I wanted to see her fully without clothes and I told her, and she said I'll add 500 hundred to see her fully n.aked then I accepted and she stripped and when she did I was impressed wth wat I saw cos she's very fresh and my dick erected gallantly like a young soldier still in his 20's
The sex ws great as my hands browsed through the regions of her lovely body [size=20pt] as I fvcked her and I prayed not to release on time[/size] because her pvssy is very very sweet and tight
After we finished the first round I lay on her bed and held her close and gave her money to quickly get us drinks nd when she came back we had the second round of sex after drinking and it was sweet also like the first round,
But as I wore my trouser to go home I demanded for my condoms and she frowned and said "which one you dey na bros? E be like sey u be bad market o"
Then I threatened to go report her to the authorities of the brothel then she hurriedly gave me my condoms and hissed.

one minute bastardd grin
Re: I Told Her To Give Me My Condom Afta Everything And She Frowned by Nobody: 10:29am On Jun 03, 2016
undecided
Re: I Told Her To Give Me My Condom Afta Everything And She Frowned by Ladycloud(f): 10:29am On Jun 03, 2016
What is this??
Re: I Told Her To Give Me My Condom Afta Everything And She Frowned by Maxi112: 10:29am On Jun 03, 2016
modelmike7:
almighty father I ment.
Re: I Told Her To Give Me My Condom Afta Everything And She Frowned by Maxi112: 10:31am On Jun 03, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Dey Post tire me ooo....grin
cry cry honestly speaking

Re: I Told Her To Give Me My Condom Afta Everything And She Frowned by jonaifame22(m): 10:34am On Jun 03, 2016
vizkiz:

one minute bastardd grin

I guess you spend the whole day on Pvssy like u're workn 9-5 right? grin
Re: I Told Her To Give Me My Condom Afta Everything And She Frowned by Nobody: 10:44am On Jun 03, 2016
Maxi112:
cry cry honestly speaking

Bros no mind am, make I continue to dey read my book ....

gringrin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Told Her To Give Me My Condom Afta Everything And She Frowned by Maxi112: 10:49am On Jun 03, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Bros no mind am, make I continue to dey read my book ....

gringrin

I still dey observe that dude!

make I concentrate with my breakfast cry waiting consine me undecided

Re: I Told Her To Give Me My Condom Afta Everything And She Frowned by Nobody: 10:52am On Jun 03, 2016
Maxi112:
I still dey observe that dude!

make I concentrate with my breakfast cry waiting consine me undecided

Bros make I join you chop....

1 Share

Re: I Told Her To Give Me My Condom Afta Everything And She Frowned by olac21(m): 10:54am On Jun 03, 2016
This troll is back from his exile again!
Re: I Told Her To Give Me My Condom Afta Everything And She Frowned by jamalnation(m): 10:59am On Jun 03, 2016
How e take affect me ?

Re: I Told Her To Give Me My Condom Afta Everything And She Frowned by Maxi112: 11:00am On Jun 03, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Bros make I join you chop....
na so u get big eyes reach?

shay u won finish my foodundecided

Re: I Told Her To Give Me My Condom Afta Everything And She Frowned by Nobody: 11:05am On Jun 03, 2016
Maxi112:
na so u get big eyes reach?

shay u won finish my foodundecided

Bros nawo for you.. Which kind bro you be ....mtcheeew

What are brothers meant for
If you don't take care of me, who will
*Dettolgrin

Re: I Told Her To Give Me My Condom Afta Everything And She Frowned by jonaifame22(m): 11:09am On Jun 03, 2016
olac21:
This troll is back from his exile again!
hmmmmmmmm, wateva!
Re: I Told Her To Give Me My Condom Afta Everything And She Frowned by ojay2053(m): 3:03pm On Jun 03, 2016
[quote author=jonaifame22 post=46230681]thank you bro for the good will messages of more grease and speed to my kondo, I pray that may you be raped ceaselessly by beautiful buttie gals from lekki, ajah, vgc, and ikoyi environs in this 2016.

Chai! Egbon, I've edited my location nau, how you take know say na my area be that? Badt guy..
Re: I Told Her To Give Me My Condom Afta Everything And She Frowned by jonaifame22(m): 4:34pm On Jun 03, 2016
[quote author=ojay2053 post=46239026][/quote]chai my brother,It was by the spirit that I knew ur location!
Re: I Told Her To Give Me My Condom Afta Everything And She Frowned by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jun 03, 2016
Cutehector:
Cuz they sell these things to ritualists..
No, they sell it to pediatricians
Re: I Told Her To Give Me My Condom Afta Everything And She Frowned by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jun 03, 2016
modelmike7:
hahaha
Re: I Told Her To Give Me My Condom Afta Everything And She Frowned by Cutehector(m): 4:50pm On Jun 03, 2016
fados4sure:

No, they sell it to pediatricians
wetin concern pediatricians with sperm? They people who are likely goin to be the buyers are fertility doctors.
Re: I Told Her To Give Me My Condom Afta Everything And She Frowned by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jun 03, 2016
Cutehector:
wetin concern pediatricians with sperm? They people who are likely goin to be the buyers are fertility doctors.
That is what they do here in UK
Re: I Told Her To Give Me My Condom Afta Everything And She Frowned by VaginaTerrorist(m): 5:10pm On Jun 03, 2016
Ladycloud:
What is this??
The Familiar Joy.stick...
Re: I Told Her To Give Me My Condom Afta Everything And She Frowned by VaginaTerrorist(m): 5:12pm On Jun 03, 2016
Most Politrick-cians buy thos used Cds for mony tins, so man you did well taking dat from her. MOB
Re: I Told Her To Give Me My Condom Afta Everything And She Frowned by jonaifame22(m): 6:11pm On Jun 03, 2016
VaginaTerrorist:
Most Politrick-cians buy thos used Cds for mony tins, so man you did well taking dat from her. MOB
yea, thanks!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nairalanders!!! Please Save My Relationship, I Believe In You All / Tell Us About Your Best Friend In Secondary School !..keep The Fun Waxing / Strictly For Ladies, Marriage Favours Men The Most, Get A Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.