Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,555 members, 7,816,344 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Ladies Playing Hard To Get Makes U More Attractive - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Playing Hard To Get Makes U More Attractive (3168 Views)

When She Likes You But Still Playing Hard To Get / Ladies Is Playing Hard To Get Now Obsolete? / Does 'Playing Hard To Get' Make You Happy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Playing Hard To Get Makes U More Attractive by Adasun(m): 7:42pm On Jan 03, 2016
i write this note to let all ladies knw one secret about us men,ur playing hard to get gives us more motivation and makes us to love u more when u finally and indirectly accept us,get dat word!when u indirectly accept usgrin.rudeness,arrogant,and disrespect is a turn off.just tease us,turn us frm side to side,play on and off, until da guy who only want to bleep u finally fall in lovegrin grin.Guys na lie?
Re: Ladies Playing Hard To Get Makes U More Attractive by popesam1(m): 7:52pm On Jan 03, 2016
angry
Re: Ladies Playing Hard To Get Makes U More Attractive by rawpadgin(m): 7:55pm On Jan 03, 2016
gerrarahere mehn

1 Like

Re: Ladies Playing Hard To Get Makes U More Attractive by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jan 03, 2016
Speak for Yourself Bro!

It doesn't make them Look attractive to me, rather it makes them Look confused and Immature

9 Likes

Re: Ladies Playing Hard To Get Makes U More Attractive by falconey(m): 8:01pm On Jan 03, 2016
keep exposing us, soon you will open a thread on how you chased a girl for 9years.

8 Likes

Re: Ladies Playing Hard To Get Makes U More Attractive by sinaj(f): 8:04pm On Jan 03, 2016
Shoro niyen undecided
Re: Ladies Playing Hard To Get Makes U More Attractive by slap1(m): 8:05pm On Jan 03, 2016
angry
Re: Ladies Playing Hard To Get Makes U More Attractive by Adasun(m): 8:06pm On Jan 03, 2016
falconey:
[color=#990000][/color]
shockedshockedshocked
Re: Ladies Playing Hard To Get Makes U More Attractive by mKc9ET(m): 8:07pm On Jan 03, 2016
OP u be enemy of progress ooh...
so u know want us to de chop kwulikwuli abi? unoooo know say konji na bastard do u really want us to survive dis 2016 atall ?

And I know dem girls no go take ur advice also because if dey get use of ur saying na em be say marriage is not for dem dis year ooo

and for dose dat did i-shall-be for dis Xmas or witnessed any traditional or white wedding dis Xmas dont u know marriage de Hungary dem? ladies if u really want to be in someone's house did hear abeg no buy DAT idea at least by buy bleeping bleeping una go catch us wit pregnancy
Re: Ladies Playing Hard To Get Makes U More Attractive by Monalisa185(f): 8:14pm On Jan 03, 2016
ladies..
if you like, take his advice... until you find yourself on OLX, JUMIA, KONGA, ETC..this is the 21st century...

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Playing Hard To Get Makes U More Attractive by fulfillbill(m): 8:19pm On Jan 03, 2016
16th century advise..

Follow this advise at your own peril.
Re: Ladies Playing Hard To Get Makes U More Attractive by StefanSalvatore: 8:22pm On Jan 03, 2016
Mk i hear say I continue

There r many fishes in d water
Re: Ladies Playing Hard To Get Makes U More Attractive by Michellla(f): 8:22pm On Jan 03, 2016
aint got time for hard to get shii.
My NO means No And My YES is yes.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Playing Hard To Get Makes U More Attractive by blayde(m): 8:32pm On Jan 03, 2016
Monalisa185:
ladies..
if you like, take his advice... until you find yourself on OLX, JUMIA, KONGA, ETC..this is the 21st century...

cheesycheesycheesy
funny you.
Like seriously forming hard to get will only make d chase interesting & meat sweeter.

Responsible guys aint got time for d stress.
Re: Ladies Playing Hard To Get Makes U More Attractive by Monalisa185(f): 8:28am On Jan 04, 2016
blayde:

cheesycheesycheesy
funny you.
Like seriously forming hard to get will only make d chase interesting & meat sweeter.

Re: Ladies Playing Hard To Get Makes U More Attractive by Monalisa185(f): 8:29am On Jan 04, 2016
blayde:

cheesycheesycheesy
funny you.

elucidate the bolded
Re: Ladies Playing Hard To Get Makes U More Attractive by sundoj08(m): 8:32am On Jan 04, 2016
Monalisa185:
ladies..
Coming from a lady. Impressed is an understatement. In fact ask for anything right now and watch me grant that request cool
Re: Ladies Playing Hard To Get Makes U More Attractive by sundoj08(m): 8:34am On Jan 04, 2016
Michellla:
aint got time for hard to get shii.
My NO means No And My YES is yes.
Simple as ABC
Re: Ladies Playing Hard To Get Makes U More Attractive by Nobody: 8:38am On Jan 04, 2016
blayde:

cheesycheesycheesy
funny you.

Yea. Responsible guys don't have time for that. If I want a girl, it doesn't exceed one hour talk. cheesy
Re: Ladies Playing Hard To Get Makes U More Attractive by Monalisa185(f): 8:56am On Jan 04, 2016
sundoj08:

Coming from a lady. Impressed is an understatement. In fact ask for anything right now and watch me grant that request cool

Lol...for real?...like anything? grin
Re: Ladies Playing Hard To Get Makes U More Attractive by sundoj08(m): 8:58am On Jan 04, 2016
Monalisa185:

Lol...for real?...like anything? grin
Absolutely Anything
Re: Ladies Playing Hard To Get Makes U More Attractive by Monalisa185(f): 9:06am On Jan 04, 2016
sundoj08:
Absolutely Anything
hmmmm..this is too real to be true...
anyways...I would ask for your head...hope you gonn' deliver?
Re: Ladies Playing Hard To Get Makes U More Attractive by sundoj08(m): 9:11am On Jan 04, 2016
Monalisa185:

hmmmm..this is too real to be true...

anyways...I would ask for your head...hope you gonn' deliver?
even tho i knew you'd think i was kidding, i really did mean it.
But if it's my head then that's just me in person and i hope u not a thousand miles away cool
Re: Ladies Playing Hard To Get Makes U More Attractive by Teespice(f): 9:14am On Jan 04, 2016
that is for you and your opinion.

playing hard to get is too silly. in fact, it is one person who loses at the end of the day.

playing hard to get would make one lose the moon while chasing the stars.
Re: Ladies Playing Hard To Get Makes U More Attractive by Monalisa185(f): 9:22am On Jan 04, 2016
sundoj08:
even tho i knew you'd think i was kidding, i really did mean it.
But if it's my head then that's just me in person and i hope u not a thousand miles away cool

well, I really did think you were kidding...
now I know you ain't....so I really have nothing to ask of you...

you wouldn't want to lose your head for no just cause, would you?
Re: Ladies Playing Hard To Get Makes U More Attractive by sundoj08(m): 9:26am On Jan 04, 2016
Monalisa185:

well, I really did think you were kidding...
now I know you ain't....so I really have nothing to ask of you...

you wouldn't want to lose your head for no just cause, would you?
No ma'am, i wouldn't
Re: Ladies Playing Hard To Get Makes U More Attractive by grad2012(f): 10:05am On Jan 04, 2016
Pls o not too much O,unless u will chase him totally away.
Re: Ladies Playing Hard To Get Makes U More Attractive by robosky02(m): 10:12am On Jan 04, 2016
Hi dear good moni

hows ur night

grad2012:
Pls o not too much O,unless u will chase him totally away.
Re: Ladies Playing Hard To Get Makes U More Attractive by robosky02(m): 10:17am On Jan 04, 2016
be playing hard to get while others get married every saturday till 2015 finished

and

in 2016 you want to start thaat game again abi

issorite

when you clock 40 you will ask for BTN

(better than nothing) even if na truck pusher

abeg no be my friend i mean oh
Re: Ladies Playing Hard To Get Makes U More Attractive by 2dice(m): 10:38am On Jan 04, 2016
Monalisa185:
ladies..
lol...like you don't do the Same? grin
Re: Ladies Playing Hard To Get Makes U More Attractive by 2dice(m): 10:40am On Jan 04, 2016
Hard to Get in diss Country wey Hard so... Real Niggas will Just Move on #leaveTrash4Akole
Re: Ladies Playing Hard To Get Makes U More Attractive by yemoxyl(m): 10:56am On Jan 04, 2016
sinaj:
Shoro niyen undecided
Oyamilenu oo cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Is A Virgin But She Said My Dick Is Too Big / Who Is That Nairalander You Dislike The Most? / 100 Happy New Month Messages, Wishes And Pictures For March 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.