Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,587 members, 7,850,975 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:44 AM

Advice: She Only Wants Intimate Relationship And Nothing More - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice: She Only Wants Intimate Relationship And Nothing More (607 Views)

10 Clear Signs That A Campus Guy Only Wants Your Body - EDUREGARD / Please I Need Advice...... She Is A Single Mum / ADVICE: She Slept With Her Friends Husband Just To Prove To Her He’s A Chea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice: She Only Wants Intimate Relationship And Nothing More by prosperous13: 10:42am On Nov 23, 2015
I met her during a friend of mine birthday party, we started talking exchange number and from there we became friends. I use to call her 3-5 times in a day, just to ask about her wellbeing but honestly I have feelings for her. I was initially afraid of telling her about my feelings because I think I might loose her as a friend. One day I decided to open up to her about how much I cherish and want her to complete my world. Her response was that she has a boyfriend and moreover she will just appreciate it if I can just erase those feelings from my mind but because it won't just work out. I decided to reduce the way I use to call her daily like before and try to move on with my life. After 3 months plus she started calling me more often. One day she told me that she needs something from me, that she needs only "intimate relationship" from me and nothing more. I asked her about her boyfriend, she said he is fine and they are still dating. I told her no problem, since then I have been trying to keep distance with her. She keeps disturbing me till now that she wants me. Am afraid of getting intimate with her cos she has someone already still together and getting close to such person may be dangerous. Don't want to end used and dumped for her own pleasure. Pls advice me should I move on or get intimate with her?
Re: Advice: She Only Wants Intimate Relationship And Nothing More by Nobody: 10:44am On Nov 23, 2015
End Time Relationship

2 Likes

Re: Advice: She Only Wants Intimate Relationship And Nothing More by Nobody: 10:46am On Nov 23, 2015
bro she is not meant 4 u, u dserv a better girl dat wants to be by ur side and stay true to love, i dserv such ladies pls kindly give her my number or my username. "thank u in advance.
Re: Advice: She Only Wants Intimate Relationship And Nothing More by Nobody: 10:50am On Nov 23, 2015
Ur on the right track...it's better to avoid playing fire with her and regret it later boo...maybe she thought she cud use u coz u have a special feelings for her unless u wanted to taste her as well out of curiosity... grin
Re: Advice: She Only Wants Intimate Relationship And Nothing More by IamLucy(f): 11:03am On Nov 23, 2015
KashyBaby:
Ur on the right track...it's better to avoid playing fire with her and regret it later boo...maybe she thought she cud use u coz u have a special feelings for her unless u wanted to taste her as well out of curiosity... grin
i love your shades. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Advice: She Only Wants Intimate Relationship And Nothing More by IamLucy(f): 11:05am On Nov 23, 2015
she wants you as her boy toy/side niqqa

if you're okay with that position carry on.

1 Like

Re: Advice: She Only Wants Intimate Relationship And Nothing More by IamLEGEND1: 11:07am On Nov 23, 2015
my best guess is: there is no boyfriend. she just doesn't wanna date you. she just wants the friends with benefits thingy,daz all.
Re: Advice: She Only Wants Intimate Relationship And Nothing More by CaroLyner(f): 11:55am On Nov 23, 2015
do whatever you feel is right for you

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

15 Things Men Find Annoying In Women / Pls advice me!!!!!!!!! / MUST READ: Signs That Show A Girl Is Secretly In Love With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.