Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,784 members, 7,813,595 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:37 PM

After 2 Years Of Unemployment. - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / After 2 Years Of Unemployment. (34031 Views)

Unemployment - Why A Fool Is Always Successful In Job Hunting Than A Wise Man / Why Entrepreneurship Is Not The Solution To Unemployment In Nigeria / Three Years Of Unemployment Ended (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After 2 Years Of Unemployment. by calculator123(m): 4:55pm On Nov 23, 2015
since u will be living one job vacant,post d name of d company so other unemployed can apply
Re: After 2 Years Of Unemployment. by Nobody: 4:56pm On Nov 23, 2015
Pidggin:

Wow nice!

Telecoms seems more lucrative
No PMing ooo
Re: After 2 Years Of Unemployment. by sKeetz(m): 4:56pm On Nov 23, 2015
na just 1.5m you come dey celebrate here.... money wey I dey spend for club sad
Re: After 2 Years Of Unemployment. by chic2pimp(m): 4:57pm On Nov 23, 2015
Congrats Big man
Re: After 2 Years Of Unemployment. by oludollar(m): 4:57pm On Nov 23, 2015
Congrats bro...jah bless.nd for d rest of us who r stil nt employed,God wld surprise us wit d job of our dreams in gud health nd wealth.
Re: After 2 Years Of Unemployment. by Truckpusher(m): 4:57pm On Nov 23, 2015
jagaban17:
Exactly 2 years after NYSC ( Don't want to write stories to bore anyone ,but I'm sure if you've been unemployed ,you know the travails) .

Last week I started a job with 1.5M annual salary, I collected another offer of 1.3M annual salary also today. Now I have to choose and consider my options based on career prospects,location and other factors ,in fact I'm confused.

By Gods grace, this is just a little of my dreams and where i see myself....also to encourage someone out there, don't give up and don't let anybody pity you. Keep striving. We will all reach our peak.Amen. Its just the beginning.
After three years you'll hate this job and wish you never entered and best bet is to reinvest and find a way out for something much more better for you because 1.5m per annum isn't a mouth watering offer but simply to keep the body and soul together like they say : half bread is better than non.
And also try to find out if there will be an annual increment to enable you have a clear road map on the responsibilities that you'll accept, shoulder and the lifestyle you will chase after.
Thank me later.

8 Likes

Re: After 2 Years Of Unemployment. by mtor: 4:58pm On Nov 23, 2015
jagaban17:

1st Power Engineering - as Technical Engineer
2nd Telecoms Infrastructure - as Site Maintenance Engineer
Pidggin:

Wow nice!

Telecoms seems more lucrative
Congratulations consider future career growth.... Telecoms might seem to be it though pray and do your research....

1 Like

Re: After 2 Years Of Unemployment. by princessdami: 4:58pm On Nov 23, 2015
Nice 1
Re: After 2 Years Of Unemployment. by Mintayo(m): 4:59pm On Nov 23, 2015
Congratulations op. But you didn't tell us how you got the job. lipsrsealed
Re: After 2 Years Of Unemployment. by trappatoni(m): 4:59pm On Nov 23, 2015
Congrats. At last one good news since morning.
Re: After 2 Years Of Unemployment. by siegfried99(m): 5:00pm On Nov 23, 2015
This is the kind of news I like reading

Congratulations OP cool
Re: After 2 Years Of Unemployment. by blessingee: 5:00pm On Nov 23, 2015
trappatoni:
Congrats. At last one good news since morning.

Abi o, a deviation of Audu
Re: After 2 Years Of Unemployment. by Nobody: 5:01pm On Nov 23, 2015
slimzypink:

good... sorry for ignoring ur messages before... i was only joking... resend, u re very handsome one of the most humble nairalanders ve seen!

fine bobo

Please flee from appearance of all evil like this one if you want to make a life out of this meager income with all the harsh economic realities on ground.

4 Likes

Re: After 2 Years Of Unemployment. by Eleniyan15: 5:02pm On Nov 23, 2015
I believe cos he said telecommunication

but it stressful ooooo
try make cool cash and jazz outta there asap
Re: After 2 Years Of Unemployment. by menix(m): 5:02pm On Nov 23, 2015
jagaban17:
Exactly 2 years after NYSC ( Don't want to write stories to bore anyone ,but I'm sure if you've been unemployed ,you know the travails) .

Last week I started a job with 1.5M annual salary, I collected another offer of 1.3M annual salary also today. Now I have to choose and consider my options based on career prospects,location and other factors ,in fact I'm confused.

By Gods grace, this is just a little of my dreams and where i see myself....also to encourage someone out there, don't give up and don't let anybody pity you. Keep striving. We will all reach our peak.Amen. Its just the beginning.

Abeg bros which soap u dey use baff currently

Lastly, which shop u dey buy am from

Where I wan tap into ur miracle, I go put hand for electric wire..

Nairaland gals oya make una start to they add the OP as ya friend..

1 Like

Re: After 2 Years Of Unemployment. by Nairasurplus(m): 5:02pm On Nov 23, 2015
What

2 Likes

Re: After 2 Years Of Unemployment. by slimzypink(f): 5:02pm On Nov 23, 2015
papawemba:

Please flee from appearance of all evil like this one if you want to make a life out of this meager income with all the harsh economic realities on ground.

lol eez a joking thing...

1 Like

Re: After 2 Years Of Unemployment. by Handsomebeing(m): 5:03pm On Nov 23, 2015
jagaban17:

@1st. I hope it's not the same company I know that outsourced their employment a friends company and in the terms they stated that staffs have no right to resign. Lebanese guys. I will advise you take the second one if its the same company I am thinking o.

1 Like

Re: After 2 Years Of Unemployment. by joearabs(m): 5:03pm On Nov 23, 2015
Congrats. At least., u can now eat well(the kind of food u want to eat), no longer say beer is bitter and wine is a sin,because you will now like enjoying wine and also chike the babe u ve been eyeing with pride. Enjoy ur new job and be good- Be guided.
Re: After 2 Years Of Unemployment. by Mrlekan07034617: 5:03pm On Nov 23, 2015
jagaban17:

Amen my brother I claim it too ooo, May God bless you and make this testimony permanent
Re: After 2 Years Of Unemployment. by uwa1(m): 5:03pm On Nov 23, 2015
jagaban17:

Amen... I am next.. Mine is already here... In Jesus name. Amen.

1 Like

Re: After 2 Years Of Unemployment. by egolaw75: 5:03pm On Nov 23, 2015
I key into this and I claim my job offer too IJN before the end of this month

1 Like

Re: After 2 Years Of Unemployment. by Gh0stFreak: 5:04pm On Nov 23, 2015
jagaban17:

EEE graduate right?
Re: After 2 Years Of Unemployment. by Nobody: 5:04pm On Nov 23, 2015
congrats bro...
Re: After 2 Years Of Unemployment. by MadCow1: 5:04pm On Nov 23, 2015
jagaban17:

Not Bad..

125'k per month..

I hope this is after taxes o!

Also I hope you have Medical on that paycheck and even a Pension deduction.

Enjoy.. You are in now, next move is to gather that experience and move on.

1 Like

Re: After 2 Years Of Unemployment. by Nobody: 5:04pm On Nov 23, 2015
Omo this G don blow o'#

Pm's go dey flow in frm nairaland babes now# grin..
Re: After 2 Years Of Unemployment. by Idiataqueen(f): 5:05pm On Nov 23, 2015
slimzypink:

good... sorry for ignoring ur messages before... i was only joking... resend, u re very handsome one of the most humble nairalanders ve seen!

fine bobo
Lolz are u serious?now i know why some nairaland guys thinks all nairaland gals are olosho Mrcork O come and see something in Lasisi Voice Endtime Gal.
Re: After 2 Years Of Unemployment. by Nobody: 5:05pm On Nov 23, 2015
Just only two years? well congrats
Re: After 2 Years Of Unemployment. by DeRuggedProf: 5:05pm On Nov 23, 2015
I appreciate your employer for making your woman do a rethink grin
Re: After 2 Years Of Unemployment. by emmylucky(m): 5:05pm On Nov 23, 2015
jboy73:
It is not mouth
But congratulations. It isn't easy
add m on was app wit d nomba 08088921568
Re: After 2 Years Of Unemployment. by DeltahArmy(m): 5:06pm On Nov 23, 2015
Congratulations Man. Happy for you!
Re: After 2 Years Of Unemployment. by henrimoto(m): 5:07pm On Nov 23, 2015
congrats. the lord is good.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Apply For European Commission Paid Traineeship 2018 For Graduates Worldwide / Good News! Immigration Set To Recruit 5,000 Officers / Nigerian Navy 2017 Graduate Recruitment Begins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.