Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,808 members, 7,813,655 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:41 PM

After 2 Years Of Unemployment. - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / After 2 Years Of Unemployment. (34032 Views)

Unemployment - Why A Fool Is Always Successful In Job Hunting Than A Wise Man / Why Entrepreneurship Is Not The Solution To Unemployment In Nigeria / Three Years Of Unemployment Ended (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After 2 Years Of Unemployment. by Meritocracy: 9:22pm On Nov 23, 2015
jagaban17:

1st Power Engineering - as Technical Engineer

2nd Telecoms Infrastructure - as Site Maintenance Engineer
Please i beg you not to near site maintenance Engineer, its somehow a contract job and frustrating. They can call you anytime when your site is down even on top your wife and they can give you like 10 sites, not good in Lagos cos of traffic. Pls go for power engineer and master it. Obe niyen (soup). Wishing you best of luck.

1 Like

Re: After 2 Years Of Unemployment. by Femich18(m): 9:33pm On Nov 23, 2015
Congrats bro.....I'll give my testimony soon by Gods grace

1 Like

Re: After 2 Years Of Unemployment. by Fearcom(m): 9:39pm On Nov 23, 2015
God bless you and your new job. may this be a stepping stone to something greater. And may God bless you with pay three/four times this amount.

1 Like

Re: After 2 Years Of Unemployment. by Nobody: 9:40pm On Nov 23, 2015
Malakh:
he is lying to you dont you get it? he's tellfoolishness
...never mind wink
Re: After 2 Years Of Unemployment. by Otsealu1(f): 9:45pm On Nov 23, 2015
I thank God for you o. May he do mine too
Re: After 2 Years Of Unemployment. by Nobody: 9:51pm On Nov 23, 2015
congrats to u bro, but mind my curiousity what did u study and what did u come out with. Cos bro i need that kind of blessing. I studied economics and came out with a 2.2
Re: After 2 Years Of Unemployment. by Mozeez14: 10:07pm On Nov 23, 2015
Congratulations Man. Mine is nexT.
jagaban17:
Exactly 2 years after NYSC ( Don't want to write stories to bore anyone ,but I'm sure if you've been unemployed ,you know the travails) .

Last week I started a job with 1.5M annual salary, I collected another offer of 1.3M annual salary also today. Now I have to choose and consider my options based on career prospects,location and other factors ,in fact I'm confused.

By Gods grace, this is just a little of my dreams and where i see myself....also to encourage someone out there, don't give up and don't let anybody pity you. Keep striving. We will all reach our peak.Amen. Its just the beginning.

1 Like

Re: After 2 Years Of Unemployment. by Nobody: 10:43pm On Nov 23, 2015
jagaban17:

Congrats bro.Welcome to the Electrical Engineering field. I am your professional colleague.Do well to identify with NSE and NIEEE. Cheers!
Re: After 2 Years Of Unemployment. by Nobody: 11:09pm On Nov 23, 2015
jagaban17:

Yes...
Hmmm... we bless God bro.... we will get to see on Tuesday. ..
Re: After 2 Years Of Unemployment. by 2SWT(f): 11:18pm On Nov 23, 2015
congrats bro

.do u need a wife? just joking o
Re: After 2 Years Of Unemployment. by murtalaa(m): 11:43pm On Nov 23, 2015
1.5m annually is by no stretch of imagination "mouth watering"
Re: After 2 Years Of Unemployment. by ciskenn(m): 11:49pm On Nov 23, 2015
jagaban17:
Exactly 2 years after NYSC ( Don't want to write stories to bore anyone ,but I'm sure if you've been unemployed ,you know the travails) .

Last week I started a job with 1.5M annual salary, I collected another offer of 1.3M annual salary also today. Now I have to choose and consider my options based on career prospects,location and other factors ,in fact I'm confused.

By Gods grace, this is just a little of my dreams and where i see myself....also to encourage someone out there, don't give up and don't let anybody pity you. Keep striving. We will all reach our peak.Amen. Its just the beginning.
Congratulations for the light has come within you.

My long suffering of not getting a job till now after applying for so many jobs will be a testimony as you have rightly done.
Give me the other job na. Hit me up 08032774091
Re: After 2 Years Of Unemployment. by NomzyJust(m): 11:53pm On Nov 23, 2015
Soon amma testify like you here.

1 Like

Re: After 2 Years Of Unemployment. by Rawzy(m): 12:12am On Nov 24, 2015
ShakurM:
Oya kneel down make we pray 4 u!! Where this schnapps se grin

Our father in heaven wey no need microscope dey look inside our heart, bless our brother Jagaban, all those karishika girls wey no look him side b4 him blow no go near am when e don make am oo, , all those bruvas 4 street wey no allow am squat 4 dem side no go drain am o,those kind pple sabi beg, Audu reach promise land e no land ur own no go be like that o, dem no go jam ur car o, if dem jam am, e no go scratch, if e scratch, e no go dent, if e dent make you sef drive well, we too like you na why.
Baba God, na CBN do mistake send money to one old baba wey no too need am, we youngies sef get account number o ,
We sef wey we never finish school go graduate and hammer double n triple if na daily sef, we no mind at all, we sabi manage am, manager na our middle name If na sin dey delay am, abeg clear am 4 us, we no say we dey fall your hand but street rough, butter our daily bread add egg join pass Meshayi. Deliver us from bad market o baba God cool
What! A prayer worrior you are!

1 Like

Re: After 2 Years Of Unemployment. by lee007(m): 12:12am On Nov 24, 2015
Congratulations its not easy securing jobs in Nigeria these days.....however i can't help but notice this is like 100k per month after tax or so....for a graduate in IT or Engineering thats kinda low......May God Heal Our Land!

1 Like

Re: After 2 Years Of Unemployment. by Kirinwa: 3:04am On Nov 24, 2015
tellwisdom:
So you go work from Monday to Friday for 1year and na 1.5 million Naira dem wan give you? Poor boi sad

Please stop this! For someone who's been unemployed for 2 years its an achievement.
You either celebrate with him or you sshh. Commenting is not by force.

1 Like

Re: After 2 Years Of Unemployment. by zeelo2014: 3:56am On Nov 24, 2015
jagaban17:

Go for the first option, the power engineering, speaking from experience. Telecom is too shaky

1 Like

Re: After 2 Years Of Unemployment. by MagnaB: 5:23am On Nov 24, 2015
Congrats and I hope to share my own breakthrough story soon

1 Like

Re: After 2 Years Of Unemployment. by jagaban17: 6:28am On Nov 24, 2015
DBriteLitehouse:

Congrats bro.Welcome to the Electrical Engineering field. I am your professional colleague.Do well to identify with NSE and NIEEE. Cheers!

Thanks bro. I will.

1 Like

Re: After 2 Years Of Unemployment. by jibbzion(m): 6:34am On Nov 24, 2015
Congratulations man. Really hoping that that favour and grace will be sufficient for us all.

But bro (seriously) within those two years, how have you been sustaining yourself. I wanna get a tip from this.

jagaban17 jagaban17 jagaban17 jagaban17 jagaban17
Re: After 2 Years Of Unemployment. by jagaban17: 6:40am On Nov 24, 2015
Ussydre:
congrats to u bro, but mind my curiousity what did u study and what did u come out with. Cos bro i need that kind of blessing. I studied economics and came out with a 2.2

Your 2:2 is good...Your course is excellent... Don't keep quiet -Tell people (relevant and even irrelevant once ) ,apply , call your friends (working class ) to keep you informed about any Job and keep appying. Practice GMAT questions (to keep u prepared ). And know interview questions . Pray.
Re: After 2 Years Of Unemployment. by jagaban17: 6:45am On Nov 24, 2015
jibbzion:
Congratulations man. Really hoping that that favour and grace will be sufficient for us all.

But bro (seriously) within those two years, how have you been sustaining yourself. I wanna get a tip from this.

jagaban17 jagaban17 jagaban17 jagaban17 jagaban17

LOL.. I don't know how to ans this..... But, I stayed low key. Begged from family members to buy DATA ( very important) and for transport money for interviews. . I don't go out ,unless it will benefit my condition.
Re: After 2 Years Of Unemployment. by jagaban17: 6:49am On Nov 24, 2015
murtalaa:
1.5m annually is by no stretch of imagination "mouth watering"

Trust Me, its not about the money AT ALL.

Just being relevant in your career. One will DEFINITELY get better ones.

Even if its 40k/50k/month. I will be so glad to stay relevant.

1 Like

Re: After 2 Years Of Unemployment. by susuces4all(m): 7:13am On Nov 24, 2015
Congrt
Re: After 2 Years Of Unemployment. by Chemstar: 7:19am On Nov 24, 2015
Congratulations bro. But is 1.5M annual pay really mouthwatering?
Once again congrats
Re: After 2 Years Of Unemployment. by bikefab(m): 7:57am On Nov 24, 2015
Congratulations papi...
Re: After 2 Years Of Unemployment. by cjeriia: 8:29am On Nov 24, 2015
Congrats man
Re: After 2 Years Of Unemployment. by justmi1: 9:54am On Nov 24, 2015
jagaban17:

congrats, please kindly share with us, what you have been doing for the 2years without a job, am sure you werent just at home, otherwise you would have been brain dead to land a job now, except na through link
Re: After 2 Years Of Unemployment. by HerJahSir(m): 10:01am On Nov 24, 2015
Congrats!
jagaban17:

Re: After 2 Years Of Unemployment. by stevecantrell: 10:33am On Nov 24, 2015
papawemba:
Mouth-watering? Dude that is about 125 thousand/month before taxation and other deductions.

I am not sure your net income per month will be up to 80k assuming they pay you housing upfront.

Do not despise humble beginnings...
However, you're right its nothing close to moth watering... Heck ! boys on 2.8M a month are complaining !
Re: After 2 Years Of Unemployment. by olenda: 12:29pm On Nov 24, 2015
jagaban17:

Amen ooooo Congrt ooo God give me mine ooo
Re: After 2 Years Of Unemployment. by Nobody: 12:38pm On Nov 24, 2015
2sex:
sup cool

Bro, i dey o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Apply For European Commission Paid Traineeship 2018 For Graduates Worldwide / Good News! Immigration Set To Recruit 5,000 Officers / Nigerian Navy 2017 Graduate Recruitment Begins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.