Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,500 members, 7,812,544 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:06 PM

No Sex Till Marriage: 4 Major Challenges - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Sex Till Marriage: 4 Major Challenges (59058 Views)

26-Year-Old Virgin Lady Decides To Remain So Till Marriage (Photos) / 10 Reasons Why Most Ladies Will Never Remain Virgins Till Marriage / Help!!! She Is Pregnant 4 D 1st Time After 8yrs Of Marriage 4 Anoda Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Sex Till Marriage: 4 Major Challenges by raayah(f): 6:09pm On Dec 04, 2015
Re: No Sex Till Marriage: 4 Major Challenges by AmyMarins(f): 6:09pm On Dec 04, 2015
jascon1:
I can't believe I ended reading a trashy piece of sheet like this. Sex guarantees nothing in a relationship. If your mind isn't there, no amount of sex will keep you. We fake things that aren't real. In a few years to come, you will confirm that holding on saves a lot of headaches.
That's why blacks keep feeling marginalised, coz they spend precious time looking for and giving sex, partying and following trends.

I like you!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Sex Till Marriage: 4 Major Challenges by queenfav(f): 6:09pm On Dec 04, 2015
raayah:

They're also issues like vaginismus which cannot really be detected by the doctor ( vaginismus is severe pain in the vagina during sex).people with these problems can't have sex.

Even premature ejaculation is an issue, the man won't know he has until having sex.
There are also thing's like Micropenis ( even though the man may feel like he's endowed.)

there are various advantages of waiting till marriage but there are also several disadvantages and there is Nothing wrong In discussing them.

He is not encouraging pre-marital sex but let's not pretend that pre-marital sex is all bad.
Besides not everyone is a Muslim or Christian or religious in general...

GBAM!I know the dissatisfaction and contempt you are bound to feel when a man can't satisfy you in bed.Love cannot cover that one for long o.Because you would just be frustrated.Better safe than sorry IMO.
Re: No Sex Till Marriage: 4 Major Challenges by Mubby4luv(m): 6:11pm On Dec 04, 2015
Ok another topic about sex... Spreads Mat.
QUESTION
What is the difference if she only allows me to finger her sometimes with 2 fingers self and she no allow my guy enter? Is it not same as having Sex?

2 Likes

Re: No Sex Till Marriage: 4 Major Challenges by sktop: 6:12pm On Dec 04, 2015
confirm
Re: No Sex Till Marriage: 4 Major Challenges by pretydiva(f): 6:13pm On Dec 04, 2015
Marriage is honorable n d bed undefile. Premarital sex is a sin..shikena

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Sex Till Marriage: 4 Major Challenges by farem: 6:15pm On Dec 04, 2015
oglalasioux:

You are very very wrong. There is nothing as real as sex and it's only when we define it that relationships can last.

Hmmmn.... no wonder prostitutes are having serious challenge of who to pick!!; A lot of guys are dying to take them to the altars!!!

STRONG DELUSION!

2 Likes

Re: No Sex Till Marriage: 4 Major Challenges by Mrmezico(m): 6:15pm On Dec 04, 2015
its a game of choice...bt I myself cannot try it....

2 Likes

Re: No Sex Till Marriage: 4 Major Challenges by Gbopemi0(m): 6:16pm On Dec 04, 2015

3 Likes

Re: No Sex Till Marriage: 4 Major Challenges by Ichie007: 6:16pm On Dec 04, 2015
commodorejydes:
tanks very much my dear....some persons r so quick to come online to preach n impose hw dey feel on oders ...dis issues r personal n should b a conscentual decision between d 2 person in d relationship.i for 1 dont see a shit wrong in pre marital sex n dose endulging in it should not b lebelled as some of us r doing ....wat right have u to judge ,r u God .
IamMissMarvel:

Speak for yourselves.
The problem is, you judge people without knowing who they really are.
Should people come to you to tell you they are virgins or they are not engaging in premarital sex or even present evidence to you before you won't judge them and tag them as hypocrites?
Experience has taught me that the real virgins are not the ones who look it, they won't even tell you and they know as much about sex as those who are sexually active. Because they read.
You don't know who is knacking who behind and pretend no to.
That's why Christianity is an individual race. If you are pretending to be what you're not, your judgement dey heaven, and if you know the truth and still choose to mislead pple or act like you don't care, then your judgement is also in heaven.
The standard of the bible will NEVER change to suit our earthly standards.
We are all sinners thriving to be holy. And we can't get there by pretending to not know the truth cause it is this truth that will set us free.
Cutehector:
Our parents and grandparents were virgins wen dey got married, at leqst a good number of them, and they gave birth to lots of children..
This new generation is filled with doubts and uncertainties.. Hence the need for experiments
AVRecruit:

im coming back to address you fully.
AVRecruit:

why are Nigerians such hypocrites and liars? u know its important you still claim it isnt.
fyi whites always show display of affection including in public places. the religious ones among them leaving sex till marriage still hold hands and such.
Eddygourdo:
Everybody here is a Virgin, the OP is corrupt, he and me are sex addicts because he pointed out his opinions on a philosophy, if you are all Virgins who abstain from sex, who are those men who have slept with all the ladies I know and will know. Nigerians ad shameless hypocrisy is like bread and butter. Shame

Are we in any way promoting promiscuity and pre-marital sex? This is not an issue of bin a virgin or not. And who says one who by virtue of chance, immaturity or what have you lost their virginity can't keep it till marriage?

Op, your points are baseless to say the least. It is this quest for 'fun' and 'experience' that is tearing marriages apart.
Let's reason together, if we all are sexually clean(virgin or no virgin), there won't be prior basis for comparison as per a spouse bin 'good' or 'not'

Let's not deceive ourselves pls as this is a deliberate attempt to justify the gory site of an average youth's mind eye.

Medically, infertility(which invariably includes impotence and similar stuff) is no longer used(expect in extreme cases of agenesi or aplasia), sub-fertility is now the term because several means and methods are now available to bypass such challenges

Experimenting does not avert this problem unless you are now advocating for early pregnancy
P.S: sexual purity is attainable regardless of virginity status.
squash1986:
I honestly can't be in a relationship without sex being involved.If I meet a girl and I ask her for a relationship, then she tells me"Fine but no sex"I'll see such a girl as a 419er. "So you want to eat my money and now tell me no sex!"I can't go down in such a relationship. Rather,I'll just take the girl as my friend instead of a "girlfriend".

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Sex Till Marriage: 4 Major Challenges by Kekekenny(m): 6:19pm On Dec 04, 2015
Team test my product b4 buying it. Whatever work for u. Please stick to it.
Re: No Sex Till Marriage: 4 Major Challenges by oshe11: 6:19pm On Dec 04, 2015
Gbopemi0:
If go beta supa market, dem dey test? mtcheeeew
grin
Re: No Sex Till Marriage: 4 Major Challenges by Gbopemi0(m): 6:19pm On Dec 04, 2015

1 Like

Re: No Sex Till Marriage: 4 Major Challenges by raayah(f): 6:21pm On Dec 04, 2015
farem:

Hmmmn.... no wonder prostitutes are having serious challenge of who to pick!!; A lot of guys are dying to take them to the altars!!!

STRONG DELUSION!

You would be surprised to hear that a lot of prostitutess get marriage proposals. Its all about love for most people not the vagina.

3 Likes

Re: No Sex Till Marriage: 4 Major Challenges by Amaga(m): 6:22pm On Dec 04, 2015
I agree with you completely.

jascon1:
if sex is ur religion, then am a firm believer in abstinence. I won't mince words. I have daughters n if I have no belief, then is woe for them. Would be heretic for me to try to see the other side of sex without conjugal blessings. I begin to wonder how Christians view homosexuality as loathesome, but turn a blind eye to fornication. In my mind, we are being hypocritical. I Condemn sin, even if I'm sinful. Where is our conscience at all? It just ain't right sharing pre-marital bodily fluids and yet feeling good that our bodies are temples of God.
A full grown man in his late twenty or late thirty is still testing kitten, while in most places in the world his mates are raising kids. If you can't hold on, then Get married.
You got no money, you're not ready for marriage, but you ready for sex. I'm not lamenting here, cos is a Sign of the last days.
But, am sorry my faith got no compromise and I see clearly

3 Likes

Re: No Sex Till Marriage: 4 Major Challenges by babafirst(m): 6:24pm On Dec 04, 2015
Reiyvinn:

I believe you didn't really take your time to read this at all for the following reasons:

1.) Nowhere in the article was it stated that sex guarantees anything

2.) This article doesn't ENCOURAGE pre-marital sex but analyzes the disadvantages of waiting.

3.) The OP never said both parties cannot hold together, et cetera

Take your eye out of your religious bigoted lens for a second and examine this.

How do you define the term "SEX"

If indeed you understand sex solely as a procreation tool then I think I'd just leave you with your definition.

Sex is not just for reproduction, it compliments and enriches intimacy in marriages.

People who tend to "hold on" more often than not tend to endure their marriages (rather than enjoy it) or cheat due to insatisfaction.

This article doesn't castigate or encourage, it simply analyzes. Thank you.
Brilliant response.

2 Likes

Re: No Sex Till Marriage: 4 Major Challenges by deeptesting(m): 6:25pm On Dec 04, 2015
The analysis is fine but this generation is over hyping sex and its related issues especially the young unmarried ones... There are more challenging problems than sex in marriage i want to believe.

In a honest relationship all medical plus sexual conditions must be discussed before saying "i do" otherwise it is tantamount to deceit, so what is the issue?

In marital issues finance, compatibility, values, beliefs, in-laws relationship, provision & care for children are more pronounced than sex.

A partner should be able to discuss his/her sexual issues with her partner and allow him/her to decide if he /she can continue with the relationship.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Sex Till Marriage: 4 Major Challenges by lonelydora: 6:25pm On Dec 04, 2015
I don't advise no sex before marriage.
Re: No Sex Till Marriage: 4 Major Challenges by Longmann(m): 6:25pm On Dec 04, 2015
Then what religion do you practice?

jascon1:
if sex is ur religion, then am a firm believer in abstinence. I won't mince words. I have daughters n if I have no belief, then is woe for them. Would be heretic for me to try to see the other side of sex without conjugal blessings. I begin to wonder how Christians view homosexuality as loathesome, but turn a blind eye to fornication. In my mind, we are being hypocritical. I Condemn sin, even if I'm sinful. Where is our conscience at all? It just ain't right sharing pre-marital bodily fluids and yet feeling good that our bodies are temples of God.
A full grown man in his late twenty or late thirty is still testing kitten, while in most places in the world his mates are raising kids. If you can't hold on, then Get married.
You got no money, you're not ready for marriage, but you ready for sex. I'm not lamenting here, cos is a Sign of the last days.
Re: No Sex Till Marriage: 4 Major Challenges by Raalsalghul: 6:29pm On Dec 04, 2015
Good write-up! True that I don't believe in those four words "No sex before marriage", but I also don't believe in sleeping around.

2 Likes

Re: No Sex Till Marriage: 4 Major Challenges by dyn1800: 6:29pm On Dec 04, 2015
What solution can be profer to the Vaginismus issue..... Seems I'm entangled in one
raayah:

They're also issues like vaginismus which cannot really be detected by the doctor ( vaginismus is severe pain in the vagina during sex).people with these problems can't have sex.

Even premature ejaculation is an issue, the man won't know he has until having sex.
There are also thing's like Micropenis ( even though the man may feel like he's endowed.) its a major problem during sex

there are various advantages of waiting till marriage but there are also several disadvantages and there is Nothing wrong In discussing them.

He is not encouraging pre-marital sex but let's not pretend that pre-marital sex is all bad or foreign. It happening right now and will keep on happening as long as humans are on earth. No amount of preaching will reduce it.
Besides not everyone is a Muslim or Christian or religious in general...

I personally, do not see anything wrong if two people in a committed relationship have sex (remember personal)

Re: No Sex Till Marriage: 4 Major Challenges by Toxay(m): 6:34pm On Dec 04, 2015
queenfav:
Great analysis op..Its very enlightening.Because many decieve themselves that they are in a no sex before marriage relationship,yet you find them doing everything short of actual penetration.I know I can't marry a man I am supposed to spend my life with without knowing what to expect.I never dey that strong spiritually!Besides,a lot of issues in most marriages stem from sex.I have recommended dissolution of a marriage because the man(a serious spirico) said the woman doesn't give him head.It seemed like it was a vital part of se.x to him.The woman said she can't use her mouth meant to praise God to touch his johnthomas..Both of them looked very spiritual,so it was shocking to me.Besides,I appreciate the op being real about this.Many say no se.x before marriage to appear 'holy and decent' to their serious partner,wheras they have one guy man or woman knacking it steady on the side.Finally,it all comes down to whatever makes you happy..
lets get it straight,happines shud nt b d goal 4 livin because u its momentary,PORPOSE shud be,which u cnt get in sex,premarital sex wud only inhibit it
Re: No Sex Till Marriage: 4 Major Challenges by raayah(f): 6:35pm On Dec 04, 2015
dyn1800:
What solution can be profer to the Vaginismus issue..... Seems I'm entangled in one

She will be prescribed dildoos of various sizes ranging from small to large. She will start from smallest to biggest until her vagina is open enough to accept a penis.
Could take at least a year or more depending on the woman

This treatment is very rare in Africa
Re: No Sex Till Marriage: 4 Major Challenges by JayTeeA(f): 6:38pm On Dec 04, 2015
jascon1:

Dear God I need to know you... Whaaaaaaaaat!!!.. Infact may ur generation b blessed for your kind of faith.. indeed God always has a remnant..

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Sex Till Marriage: 4 Major Challenges by Mabelenena(f): 6:41pm On Dec 04, 2015
[quote author=Reiyvinn post=40322915]Sex sex sex! That's the topic breaking through ethers of the romantic atmosphere across the globe.

In all ramifications, it can be drawn that the act of Sexual intercourse can indeed change a relationship for good; either to the right direction or otherwise.

The bond that Sex creates in relationships shouldn't be overlooked because even as it could strengthen relationships, it could keep you emotionally attached to the wrong person.

WAITING till after marriage for sex seems religiously appealing at all fronts, and to be honest with you it really is a beautiful thing to behold. However, let us not pretend to be unaware of the numerous disadvantages it holds. (few of which will be treated here)

Thus, before taking a "purity pledge" (i.e. No sex till marriage), let us be realistic at the following levels:

1.) Your Future Sexual Satisfaction is not guaranteed:

This is the major disadvantage of not having sex with your partner till after marriage.

[quote author=Reiyvinn post=40322915]Sex sex sex! That's the topic breaking through ethers of the romantic atmosphere across the globe.

In all ramifications, it can be drawn that the act of Sexual intercourse can indeed change a relationship for good; either to the right direction or otherwise.

The bond that Sex creates in relationships shouldn't be overlooked because even as it could strengthen relationships, it could keep you emotionally attached to the wrong person.

WAITING till after marriage for sex seems religiously appealing at all fronts, and to be honest with you it really is a beautiful thing to behold. However, let us not pretend to be unaware of the numerous disadvantages it holds. (few of which will be treated here)

Thus, before taking a "purity pledge" (i.e. No sex till marriage), let us be realistic at the following levels:

1.) Your Future Sexual Satisfaction is not guaranteed:

This is the major disadvantage of not having sex with your partner till after marriage.
Re: No Sex Till Marriage: 4 Major Challenges by Eddygourdo(m): 6:41pm On Dec 04, 2015
Everybody here is a Virgin, the OP is corrupt, he and me are sex addicts because he pointed out his opinions on a philosophy, if you are all Virgins who abstain from sex, who are those men who have slept with all the ladies I know and will know. Nigerians ad shameless hypocrisy is like bread and butter. Shame

5 Likes

Re: No Sex Till Marriage: 4 Major Challenges by butyne: 6:41pm On Dec 04, 2015
this article is a beautiful nonsense.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Sex Till Marriage: 4 Major Challenges by JayTeeA(f): 6:42pm On Dec 04, 2015
pretydiva:
Marriage is honorable n d bed undefile. Premarital sex is a sin..shikena

echoed! .. SHIKENAN my sister
Re: No Sex Till Marriage: 4 Major Challenges by queenfav(f): 6:42pm On Dec 04, 2015
Toxay:
lets get it straight,happines shud nt b d goal 4 livin because u its momentary,PORPOSE shud be,which u cnt get in sex,premarital sex wud only inhibit it
well,2+2 equals 4,also 3+1 equals the same 4.My point is,we all have different ways of doing things..Everyone can't be celibate,so its basically down to whatever rocks your boat.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Sex Till Marriage: 4 Major Challenges by f8fine: 6:44pm On Dec 04, 2015
it's very sickening to know that propagators of moral-degrading theories like this fellow are taking their evil concepts into bewildering dimensions. If one never had a chance of doing a "trial test" of the family to which one was born or the gender which one came with during birth, how thoughtless is it to advocate for sex "trial test" before marriage?

Abstain from premarital sex because its consequences are too grievous to bear!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Sex Till Marriage: 4 Major Challenges by AVRecruit: 6:45pm On Dec 04, 2015
jascon1:
I can't believe I ended reading a trashy piece of sheet like this. Sex guarantees nothing in a relationship. If your mind isn't there, no amount of sex will keep you. We fake things that aren't real. In a few years to come, you will confirm that holding on saves a lot of headaches.
That's why blacks keep feeling marginalised, coz they spend precious time looking for and giving sex, partying and following trends.

why are Nigerians such hypocrites and liars? u know its important you still claim it isnt.

fyi whites always show display of affection including in public places. the religious ones among them leaving sex till marriage still hold hands and such.
Re: No Sex Till Marriage: 4 Major Challenges by AVRecruit: 6:45pm On Dec 04, 2015
f8fine:
it's very sickening to know that propagators of moral-degrading theories like this fellow are taking their evil concepts into bewildering dimensions. If one never had a chance of doing a "trial test" of the family to which one was born or the gender which one came with during birth, how thoughtless is it to advocate for sex "trial test" before marriage?

Abstain from premarital sex because its consequences are too grievous to bear!

im coming back to address you fully.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

When Your Lover Uses Someone's Else Picture As Display Picture / Fastest Way to Get Over Heartbreak? / Email Exchange Between Sugabelly And Mustapha Audu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.