Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,418 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

Should I Call It Quit - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Call It Quit (2137 Views)

She Call It Quit Because I Said Her Food Is Not Sweet / She Might Do "Juju" To Me Should I Call It Quit / See What I Call True Love(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Call It Quit by jihday(m): 8:54pm On Nov 23, 2015
OP you are the problem here,you take life too serious. Nigga chill and enjoy the relationship.
Re: Should I Call It Quit by Nobody: 10:05pm On Nov 23, 2015
If u arnt comfortable wth her actions den its advisable to quit oo..
Re: Should I Call It Quit by bibijay123(f): 11:10pm On Nov 23, 2015
She's been free n d best tin u shld do is talk to her abt it n let her knw how it makes u feel uncomfortable n dat water part well I do it too cos I tink its fun bt since it disgust u jst let her knw besides u r jst getting to knw each other n u will be surprised how ppl really r wen u get to knw dem.tank God say no be fart she dey fart
Re: Should I Call It Quit by JustHere2Observ(f): 11:17pm On Nov 23, 2015
grin you are in a relationship with a psycho or she is doing that intentionally just to piss you off so you won't have sex
Re: Should I Call It Quit by AfroKnight: 11:27pm On Nov 23, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy sorry for laughing at your situation bro. I know how you feel. Some girls get so real that they just turn you off instantly. I remember one fine busty girl that I was tripping for some years ago. She made a vivid joke about farts and I just lost interest right away. Anytime I think of it, I just can't imagine why she had to say that.

Bro, warn her. She should not seek to disgust the man she loves. It's counterproductive.

1 Like

Re: Should I Call It Quit by Nobody: 11:38pm On Nov 23, 2015
Eeerm OP, worms got into her nȋ̝̊pples and she had to press them out? And some girls just confessed they spit water/saliva solution into their guys mouths? And I feel sick to my stomach right now?? End time tinz??

You see this is what's wrong with the world, not global warming and nuclear war. Psychos lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Call It Quit by mrdu(m): 12:28am On Nov 24, 2015
Hmmm me i luv dis typ o. She jst a nasty babe .just kip on correcting she wld get use to u
Re: Should I Call It Quit by arnold123: 6:55am On Nov 25, 2015
tushd:
I met this girl through a friend , we stopped talking for a while before we hooked up again about few months ago on whatsapp we started talking alot and for the first time in a long while someone got me glued to my phone..
We finally agree to met up and the first day was nice has she came to my place.. We played and all and get to talk more
A month later we decide to date each as we like each other and to give relationship a try wouldn't be a bad idea then I started to notice some disgusting attitude about her
First time was when we where making out and she started laughing, that would have been okay if it was that i tickled her o something.. Then I ask and she said she remembered once when she was playing with her dogs and the worm from the dog entered into her breast towards the nipple side and she had to press it out.. Immediately I heard that my john Thomas that was all standing just took a bow

2nd time was a chew gum she left in my place and I forgot to dispose it after she chewed finish. Next she came to my place was saying I should chew it.. Thou jokingly but it just disgust me and i couldn't even make out with her
3rd was she had water in her mouth and ask me to open my mouth so she could pour it in.. Kissing was different but that was just disgusting..
Thinking of just calling it has I'm of the notion i was too quick in getting the relationship.. Now if she is around I just think about those stuff's and it irritates me from the breats, the gum and the water and so many things like that.. She claims she is being free and all but it is just creepy has it limits physical contact with each other.i like her and all buh that's just a turn off.
Should I call it quit?
bro ask her quietly and calmly who the fak she think she is?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls Is This Reply To An Ex Bad?? / Don't Read If You Are Against Premarital Sex / My Apology To Crazyquinn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.