Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,179 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Should I Quit The Relationship? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Quit The Relationship? (2358 Views)

How Do I Tell This Girl I Quit? / Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship / Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Should I Quit The Relationship? by emperorchedda(m): 6:55am On Nov 24, 2015
How about you take a loan from anyone and go to camp, pay back after you must have left camp and started working.

Remember he quit his job because of you??

When will Nigerian girls begin to exhibit patience as a virtue and stop running after ready made claiming they are in dire need of being taken care of
Re: Should I Quit The Relationship? by emperorchedda(m): 6:56am On Nov 24, 2015
pretydiva:
When d chips r down,u wanna quit bah..buh when it was all rosy u didn't think of calling it quit..smh 4 sm gals shall..money isn't everything in a relationship n besides no condition is permanent
You echoed my thought. It's a pity one can no longer find a lady willing to go through the hard times with him

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Still Wants To Be Friends With "Him"..... / Kneeling Down To Propose Marriage Is 'Unafrican' / Ladies Don't Be Mislead: Real Reason Why Men Don't Marry Their GF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.